The Three Ex-Best Friends Meet Again

Falling in Love Hurts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So are you excited?" Victoria grinned looking over at Kevin.

"Yeah." Kevin looked over and smiled while turning on the radio.

"Goodmorning Everyone! How are you all doing? Today we'll be..."

"So is today finally going to be the day you're goin to tell me what happened between you and Hyun Ae?" Kevin looked over at her again.

"Keep your eyes on the road." She laughed. 

"Waeyo? Not today either?" Kevin sighed, "Ahh, I've been waiting a year and still not yet?" Kevin let out a over exaggerated sigh. 

She punched his arm playfully, "Keep driving."

He pouted and then she said, "I'll tell you when the time is right."

"When's that? Another year from now?" He snickered. 

"Aish, aniyo~! It's soon okay! Anyway as for you, have you told Hyun Ae about how we're not together?" 

"..." Kevin didn't reply.

"Kevin!" She groaned.

He laughed awkwardly, "I don't want to tell her I'm single hehehe..."

She huffed and sat back with her arms crossed, "What? You expect me to act like your girlfriend now?"

"Mianhae Vic." Kevin took her hand whilst driving, "Just bear with it for a little bit." Victoria's heart started to race. Even though she knew he loved someone else, her heart still fluttered with him. "Don't go overboard with the acting then." She sighed and interwined their hands.

 

 

Hyun Ae and Kiseop both came out of the airport with their luggage while holding hands. That was... until Eli ran out and slapped their hands. "No touchy touchy!" Kiseop closed his eyes and took a deep breath and arubtly shoved his hands into his pocket making Hyun Ae giggle. Eli gave an intimidating smile and then went back to Hana who was massaging her temples. As soon as Eli and Hana went past Kiseop and Hyun Ae, she grabbed Kiseop's hand smiling up at him. 

Kiseop's eyes widened at her but then smiled tenderly at her. He chuckled and they began walking again. Mina had fallen asleep and somehow Myungsoo managed to carry her on his back until they reached outside the airport and she woke up. Baekhyun was busy ranting to Eun Sun how he couldn't believe he actually was carrying her. Then Eun Sun replied wittily, "Wae, wouldn't you carry me?". He nervously shut up. She laughed, "Just kidding, relax and stop being so mean to your sister!" She grabbed onto his arm making him blush.

They all sat down on the benched outside the airport waiting for their ride. 

"When is he getting here?" Hana nudged Eli.

"Let me call him." Eli nodded taking out his cell phone. 

"Who's picking us up anyway?" Hyun Ae asked. 

"Joon hyung and someone else." 

"Okay." 

Kiseop turned to Hyun Ae, "Who's Joon Hyung?" He automatically called him hyung because if Eli did then he was abviously his hyung too. 

Hyun Ae smiled, "He's Eli oppa's really good friend and mine too."

Kiseop raised an eyebrow, "Relax he's like my older brother." She laughed. 

He nodded, "Okay that's good then." 

"Kiseop! It feels so great to be back in Korea! I'm so happy! Kyaa!!" She hugged him. He quickly pushed her away and she looked at him with wide eyes. He said with nervous eyes, "Your brother!" She laughed and nodded.

Mina was resting her head in Myungsoo's lap, stretching the rest of her body on the bench, she yawned, "I'm so tired." Myungsoo smiled down at her and brushed his fingers through her hair, "I told you not to stay up watching movies through the entire flight." He frowned. "Mianhae." She pouted. He sighed and smiled again, "Just don't do it again." 

"Ara." She smiled slowly.

 

 

After waiting for a few more minutes two cars arrived in front of them. Hyun Ae grinned and stood up immediately. Joon stepped out of a van, "Hey guys." He waved smiling.

 120816-wgm-mblaq-lee-joon.jpg

He walked up to Eli, "Wassup my bro?" Eli just hugged him right away. Joon was suprised but hugged him back and Hana smiled at the sight. Once he pulled away Joon greeted Hana, "Hey it's been so long eh?" She smiled and hugged him as well, "Missed you Joonie." 

"I missed you too." He grinned. "Yo Eun Sun!" She chuckled and grinned walking up to him. Instead of hugging him like Eli and Hana, she wrapped her arm around his neck, pushed him down and messed up his hair. "I missed you, you little twerp!" She grinned evilly. 

"AH! Noona gumanhae!!" She finally let go and he scowled at her. 

"I didn't miss you at all" He glared at her.

Eun Sun shot him a look, and if looks could kill, Joon would be dead.

"Just kidding.. noona.. hehe.." He said nervously rubbing his head. 

She smiled at him angelically and went back to Baekhyun grabbing his arm who gulped. Hyun Ae finally ran up to Joon and hugged him, making him step back a few steps from the impact. 

"Missed you too kiddo." He laughed. She smiled but there were tears in her eyes. 

Then Hyun Ae heard someone behind her call out, "Hyunnie."

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~ I updated :D after two days! Woo! New record LOLOLOLOL anyway I hope you enjoyed this chap! Any guesses on who that was >:o XD lol I'm obvious anyway right? Hehehe... And sorry it's not that long ㅠ ㅠ I hope you guys like it anyway AND ALSO OMFG I HAVE OFFICIALLY A HUNDRED SUBSCRIBERS IN ALL. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I HAVE 54 ON HERE I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND BECAUSE THIS STORY IS CRAP COMPARED TO OTHERS!! and I have midterms so probably no updates for a week or two T.T fuuuuu