Unexpected

Falling in Love Hurts.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVecTX18TG0&feature=related

 

"Hyun Ae wake up! C'mon! Your gonna be late child!" Eli exclaimed. I were way too tired right now. Last night you and Kevin went to a midnight movie thig at the theater. "Oppa! I'm so tired." I groaned while getting up. 

 

"Well thats too bad, we made a deal Hyun Ae." 

 

Well that was true. Sigh. Eli oppa said if I goto the movies then I had to go to school the next day for sure no matter when I came home or how tired I was. Suddenly there was a knock on the front door. Eli groaned and went out of my room to open the door. I plopped back onto my bed getting under the covers. 

 

"Hey hyung! Where's Hyun Ae?"

 

I recognized that voice in a second. I got up slowly and walked out of my room walking to Kevin slowly.

 

"Good morning Hyun Ae." Kevin said with a cute smile. I hugged him and said, "How in the world are you so energetic Kevin Oppa? So weird." He chuckled.

 

"Kevin is already prepared for school if you get ready in ten, I'll make you yummy breakfast!" Eli bribed me... and it worked. I came out of the bathroom in ten minutes with my uniform on and my hair in messy bun. Eli passed me a plate with a pancake with syrup and whipped cream on it. 

 

"Kay you guys I'm on my way to colledge now. Kevin take care of Hyun Ae and wake her to school safely ok?"

 

"Yeah yeah Hyung now go or you'll be late!" Kevin replied with some pancake stuffed in his mouth.

 

(A/N) btw Eli doesnt live in america yet!

 

Eli pat our heads and left. Me and kevin got our bags from the door and started walking to the school.

 

"I have something for you!" Kevin announced.

 

"Uhmm What is it?" I asked.

 

"Dun Dun! Pe-Pe-Ro!" He replyed placing his hand in front of me with a huge box of Pepero.

 

"Omfg. Yes!!" I giggled excitedly as we ate pepero sticks on our way to school. He smiled his sweet smile.

 

~Arrived At School

 

You and Kevin walked into class after the bell rang. We were just in time. We took our seats and the teacher came out. You all said goodmorning and the day began. It was super boring, you put your head on the desk and started to drift off to sleep. Suddenly you felt something vibrate. My phone? I pulled it out in a way that no one could see it. I was a pro at this stuff.

 

Yah stop sleeping in class! You'll get caught -__- -Kevin

 

You rolled your eyes.

 

ehh your the one texting me right now! Mehrong~ XP -Hyun Ae

 

Just dont fall asleep k? >:( -Kevin

 

Yes umma ;) -Hyun Ae

 

I could here Kevin stifle a laugh behind me. I giggled quietly. The bell rang and I packed my stuff and waited by the door for Kevin. Why is he so slow? I asked myself and laughed. Suddenly someone bumped into me. It was Victoria Song. She wasn't a Queenka but she sure had an attitude.

 

She looked angry and said, "Watch where your goi-" Before she snapped at me Kevin came out.

 

"Ok Hyunnie! I'm done! Oh who is this?" Kevin came out with an adorable eye smile.

 

"Don't worry about it I just bumped into her. Sorry about that..." I mumbled.

 

"Umm.. It's ok, don't worry about it..." She replied a little too quickly.

 

"Well then we'll be off nice meeting you!" Kevin gave her an eyesmile before dragging me to the music room. That's where we eat. Actually that's where we first met and it brings back alot of memories too. Kevin had lunch for me again. Sometimes I felt he did more of the things girls did in this relationship rather then the things guys do. But I was grateful to have him so it didn't really matter to me. 

 

"Thank god you came just in time! I was afraid I would start arguing with her."

 

"Yeah I thought so. I’m happy I came in time. You really can’t handle yourself when it comes to girls like that.” He chuckled as he passed me a sandwich.

 

“I can too! Anyway she likes yoouuu~!” You told him while wiggling your eyebrows.

 

“Yaaaahh! Absolutely not, I don’t like those type of girls.” He scoffed.

 

“Ugh did you notice we’re still single! I wish I found love already!” You pouted.

 

Kevin didn’t reply to that and quietly ate his sandwich.

 

The day passed by quickly and you both came home to your house.

 

Eli was sitting on the sofa drinking Soju he looked like the life had been drained out of him.

 

“O-Oppa!” You exclaimed running to him. “ Oppa Oppa! What’s wrong Oppa!?”

 

He hugged you tightly and started crying into your neck. You held him quietly not saying anything. Kevin got a glass of water for Eli but Eli had already fallen asleep crying in your arms.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading my first chapter!! KOMOWO! 

Kevin LOOVEESS YUUUU!!

tumblr_m5bbq5GELn1qcsldp.gif

kekeke i love you too <3 komowo *bows*