Day one!

Why what happens.

Cute right?!

I was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :D

Anyways, enjoy!

Your p.o.v

“Komawo, Taemin-ah, for walking me to my class,” I smiled and bowed at him.

“It’s nothing, too bad we’re not in the same class though we’re at the same age – I wondered how Min Ho hyung got in your class – he’s a year older than you,” he pouted.

“A range of ages in my class,” I smiled.

“Let’s eat lunch together!” Taemin smiled cutely.

“Alright, I’ll meet you later,” I waved at him before walking into my class and sitting down quietly.

I can’t believe the first class had to be Maths. I sighed as I took out my calculator and other stuff needed. Then, the flirt came in – Choi Min Ho. The girls were giggling and turning red. Min Ho didn’t look so well, his face was glum. I stared at him. His eyes met mine, and he smirked. I felt my face turn red before looking away. Then, he took a seat behind me.

“Eun Hye, heard the news?” Min Ho said.

“Yeah, I have. I’m going to miss you,” I said sarcastically.

“Aw, I’ll miss you too,” he said in a low voice.

“Where’s my biology notes?” I turned around to face him.

He opened his bag and passed me the notes I left in the library; the library where I found Jong Hyun with another girl. I hid my sullen face from Min Ho so he won’t comment. Too late, he’s already putting his hand on my shoulder as he patted it in encourage. I laughed a little.

“Ironic, isn’t it?” I chuckled.

“How so?” he raised an eyebrow.

“You’re comforting your rival,” I laughed.

“Well, my rival happens to be my friend too,” he said quietly.

“You’re my friend too, Choi Min Ho. Omo! Ya! We still haven’t finished our assignment,” I hit his arm suddenly.

“Oh right, what about after school – seriously at my place, no joke, pure assignment,” he made it clear.

“I don’t trust you,” I tried to test him.

“I want to at least score first in class before I move away to Seoul,” he persuaded.

“Ya! Is that all you can think of? 1stin class?” I pouted.

“I have a winner’s blood in me,” he joked.

“Oh whatever, meet you after school at the school ground in front of school,” I said before turning back.

Then, Mr. Han walked into class.

“Alright class! Surprise topical test! Get ready,” he announced.

“Oh, I’m so going to miss beating you in these tests,” Min Ho whispered loud enough for me to hear.

“Oh yeah? I’m not going easy on you,” I laughed.

“Bring it on, Eun Hye,” he smirked.

(During lunch)

“Eun Hye! Over here!” Taemin called my name.

I walked with my food to Taemin who was sitting with Onew and Key. Key was sulking over why he had to come to school after 2 years of education in USA. I stuck out my tongue as Onew . Taemin took my yogurt on purpose. I pouted and whined for it. He kept me quiet by feeding me like a baby. They definitely cheered me up. I laughed as Taemin accidentally got yogurt on his nose as he tried to feed himself.

“A baby is trying to feed another baby,” I laughed as I wiped the yogurt off his nose.

“Awwwww, Taemin. Eun Hye is wiping the yogurt off your nose, is your heartbeat going da-dum-da-dum-da-dum ahhhhh~~~” Key .

“Hyung!” Taemin turned red.

“Key! Don’t tease Taemin, let me do it,” Onew joked.

“Oh araso!” Key folded his arms and watched.

“When will I confess to Eun Hye~~” Onew sang mischievously.

“Hyung!” Taemin pouted.

“Ya! Onew, Key~ Stop it, I’m only helping him,” I said as I folded the tissue I used to wipe the yogurt.

Onew and Key laughed.

“I’m going to miss this,” Onew mumbled.

“Me too,” Key muttered.

Taemin sighed as he played with his drink. I looked the three of them, faces so sullen. I shook my head and hit their heads playfully.

“Ya! Even so, you shouldn’t waste time like this,” I pouted.

“Neh~” Key messed up my hair.

“Key! You messed up my hair,” I said irritatedly.

Onew laughed so hard as he chewed on his chicken. Taemin held his laughter.

“Ya! Taemin, I want more yogurt,” I turned to him.

“Taemin, feed your hungry wife,” Key teased once again.

“Hyung!” Taemin whined again which made me laughed before he fed me a spoonful of strawberry yogurt.

Jong Hyun p.o,v

“What is the discriminant used for this equation?” Mr. Cha asked the class, eyeing me.

I pretended to work out the answer solemnly when he looked at me. Here I am, attending extra classes after school to pass time. I usually answer his questions enthusiastically and would always be the smartest kid in his class. I just don’t feel like paying attention. Who cares? I’m going to Seoul in three days anyway. I rested my head on the table, giving up after only writing the first line of the equation. I can’t take it anymore! I knew I was going to get caught. I knew I should’ve stopped making out with random girls to satisfy my thirst. I ran my through my hair furiously before looking once again at the board.

Mr. Cha looked at me sternly.

“Since the class doesn’t have an answer. Jong Hyun, tell the class what discriminant is used for this equation?” Mr. Cha impatiently pointed at the board.

“The equation would be b2 - 4ac < 0, Mr. Cha,” I answered after one look at the board.

“Correct,” he said before resuming the lesson.

I sighed before looking away at the window. I saw Eun Hye waiting for someone. I looked at her, amazed by her beauty which was apparently hidden under her outrageous choice of fashion; over-sized shirt and those skinnies and sleek shoes. Her hair was tied back, with her fringe down. Her eyes were amazingly shinning today. Her eyes, shining brightly; I remember when those eyes shined for me. It was like I was the only one receiving light from her shining eyes.

Maybe, I’ll use it as our team name – Shine. No way, sounds weird. I started doodling on my paper. Shine for me? Shinest! No that’s weird.  Shinee? ShinEE? SHINee? Sounds decent. Maybe I’ll bring it up someday to the team. I looked at Eun Hye once again. She was looking at a picture in her wallet. The only person I know she keeps a photo of in her wallet was… me? She still loves me. I, the jerk, who broke her heart after the pain I caused her. Then, I saw Min Ho walked towards her. She smiled. WHAT? She never smiled at Min Ho before. Oh him. Min Ho and Eun Hye walked out of the school compound, talking and smiling to each other.

I looked away from the window and to the clock. Damn, another 15 minutes until this stupid extra class ends. I looked out of the window again as I watched them walk away. I cursed under my breath. Then, Mr. Cha slammed his book on the table and folded his arms which caused the class to sit up.

“Jong Hyun, what is it that is so interesting that you have to look out of the window?! Is there a pretty girl or some y lady out there that seems more interesting in my class?!” Mr. Cha yelled at me from the front of the class which caused the girls sitting at the edge of the class near the windows to look out.

I chuckled mentally.

“Nothing, Mr. Cha. I’ll listen,” I apologized.

 

end of chapter 9 :D

Comment please! Tell me everything!~