A day with my bestfriend.

Why what happens.

Hello guys! Firstly, I would like to say; THANK YOU for waiting if you did :D And my dance team didn't win anything but we had lots of fun. Keep reading! Oh and do comment who want this story to focus on! I'm unsure. Jjong and minho? jjong and taemin? :D COMMENT! :D

 

Key p.o.v

“Ki Bum-ah! Did Eun Hye tell you? She got accepted into Juilliard. She’s leaving tomorrow night! I’m so happy! It’s all because of the edits you made in her portfolio. I never knew my son was such a smart boy,” umma praised me on the phone.

“Oh? Umma? Chinca?! I don’t know whether to be happy or not. She only started working for less than a week,” I said.

“It doesn’t matter, Juilliard is not an opportunity that comes whenever you want them to come! Remember when you wanted to try out?” Umma spoke.

“But, I didn’t want to go Juilliard! It’s different, I want to be a diva not some prancing leopard on stage,” I scoffed.

“It’s not prancing if you’re doing it properly, ki bum-ah. Alright, anyways I sent her a parcel with all the brochures and letters. Congratulate your sister! Oh! I need to go now, Lee umma and Lee appa are bringing me to eat king crab!” umma hung up like that.

I sighed and leaned against the wall. Eun Hye’s going to be so mad at me that my hair will probably fall out. Then, Jong Hyun and Min Ho came out of the dressing room and walked towards me.

My phone vibrated again. This time it was Caller ID: Little Dongsaeng Eun Hye. She’s going to scream until my eardrums brust.

“Yoboseyo,” I said emotionlessly.

“Stop it, you’re getting it all over me!” I heard Eun Hye’s voice.

My eyes widened. What the hell?

“Eun Hye! Come back here! You can’t run anywhere! It’s only the two of us! In the end, you’ll have to give in!” I heard Taemin’s faint voice followed by running steps and laughter.

WHATTT?!!

“Yahhh~~~ Taemin! Let goo of meeeee!” she laughed.

WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

“Eun Hye~ Please,” Taemin voice made me shiver.

“Ahaha! Alright fine,” she laughed.

“YAH! ert!” I yelled on the phone.

Jong Hyun and Minn Ho snapped their heads at me. Then, I cleared my throat.

“Umma! I told you not to get me those color underwear! I don’t like spotty ones!” I said something on the spot.

Jong Hyun widened his eyes and looked at me in shock. Min Ho shook his head and leaned against the wall next to me. Then, manager hyung came and fetched us to our van.

I continued to listening on the phone as we walked. I heard heavy breaths and laughter and soon the line was cut. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS MY DONGSAENG DOING WITH MY MAKNAE?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KtgOzGgV9E

I suggest you play this song when reading! Sets the mood! let the song play before reading (:

Your p.o.v

“I wanna go cycling,” Taemin said as he his vanilla ice cream.

“But I wanna see the ducks~” I continued staring at the ponds where the ducks were swimming cutely.

I my strawberry ice cream as I reached to touch the white duck. Taemin laughed as he pretended to push me but he ended up pulling me back. I pouted. He chuckled as he grabbed me by the shoulder. I looked at him questioningly. He leaned closer, making me squeeze my eyes shut. Then, he chuckled and off something from my nose.

“Ice cream on your nose, Eun Hye,” he chuckled.

“Yah! You scared me!” I pouted.

“Wae? You think I’m going to do something more?” he teased me.

His ice-cream was flying everywhere, making me laugh as he covered his mouth kid-like. 

“Let’s go cycling now,” he smiled.

“I don’t want! You have to make me,” I grinned bigger.

He tickled me, and began chasing me with an ice cream in his hand. The ice cream began flying everywhere again and he purposely got some ice cream on me.

“Stop it! You’re getting it all over me!” I laughed.

“Eun Hye! Come back here! You can’t run anywhere! It’s only the two of us! In the end, you’ll have to give in!” he warned me as he ran faster and grabbed me by my waist.

Nooo! Ice cream on my shirt! Oh? The ice cream is gone. I looked at his hand. His ice cream cone was on the ground meters away from us. I laughed as I tried struggling out of his grip.

“Yahhh~~~ Taemin! Let goo of meeeee!” I laughed.

“Eun Hye~ Please,” Taemin said in a low and scary voice which only made me laugh.

“Ahaha! Alright fine,” I laughed as he let go of me.

I was dragged by Taemin as he linked my arm with his and brought me to the bicycle shop where we rented two bicycles. The wind blew against my face making my hair go messy. I pouted as Taemin laughed and continued to drag me. The counter lady was staring at Taemin as though she had just seen her long-lost son. Taemin gave her an angelic smile and bowed before walking with me.

“I wanna show you a place,” he smiled as he got on the bicycle.

“Is it nice?” I laughed as I balanced on my bicycle.

“Follow me!” he chuckled.

I cycled behind him, anticipating ever so.

----

“T-taemin-ah, this is wonderful,” I smiled.

“I come here when I miss you,” he muttered.

“Do you miss me a lot?” I tried lifting the mood.

“Eun Hye, of course I do,” he mumbled shyly.

We dropped our bikes at the side of the pavement as we walked onto the meadow. It was getting late, the sun was going down. I knew why he brought me here; he wanted to watch a sunset with me. I smiled as he led me to a nice spot to sit.

“Let’s watch the sunset together,” he smiled. I knew it.

“Taemin-ah, are you sad?” I asked.

“That you’re leaving and not coming back for 3 years or so, after only getting to see you for less than a week as my seongsaenim? Of course I’m sad,” Taemin said in one breath.

“Yah, you’re making me feel so bad,” I pouted.

Without warning, Taemin hugged me. I buried my face in his shoulder as we sat silently. Then, I felt Taemin shaking and started to sob softly. I hugged him tightly as I comforted him. Taemin, my best friend’s brother.

“Eun Hye, I promise I will never forget you and when you come back, I promise I’ll be the first one to welcome you. If I don’t, you have the right to ignore me cause I never kept my promise,” Taemin whispered.

“Taemin, I will never ignore you, never,” I smiled as I looked at the sunset.

We sat there watching the sunset.

“Omo? Taemin? Eun Hye, is that you guys?” We heard a voice from a distance.

We turned behind and saw Onew wearing a chicken cap. I laughed as he walked closer.

“Hyung? You were doing the chicken CF here?” Taemin asked amused.

“Oops, I’m sorry if I disturbed your date,”  Onew teased Taemin who was turning red.

“Hyungggg!” he covered his face.

“Yah, Eun Hye. We never got to hang our ever since you got here,” Onew sat down with us.

I looked at Taemin who nodded his head to tell Onew. I took a deep breath before sighing again.

“Onew, I’m leaving,” I mumbled.

“Wh-what?” his head shot up and looked at me shocked.