Here's Goodbye.

Why what happens.

Taemin p.o.v

“Taemin-ah, have you packed?” Onew yelled from the kitchen.

“Must we really go?” I pouted.

“Taemin-ah, remember it’s your dream~” Onew hyung patted my shoulder as he sighed.

He was right. But Eun Hye is the girl of my dreams too! Should it be fair then? Then, Min Ho hyung and Jong Hyun hyung came into my room with banana milk in their hands. Since when were they even here? Banana milk thieves.

“I think we should tell Eun Hye,” I muttered.

“I agree with Taemin,” Min Ho sat next to me.

“I think so too, let’s tell her together as a group later,” Onew hyung sighed.

“Alright, I’ll pack,” I dragged myself to the closet.

Min Ho hyung and Jong Hyun hyung went to the kitchen to rob more food. This is the punishment for having them over, the food disappears! Then, Onew hyung came into my room and disturbed me by lying on my bed and playing with my phone. Without a reason, he burst into laughter.

“Waee?” I asked.

“You have Eun Hye’s photo as your wallpaper,” Onew hyung contained his laughter.

“What’s wrong with that?” I rolled my eyes.

“Her s in the photo is reall-” Onew hyung wanted to finish his sentence

“YAH! HYUNG! You know I’m not that ertic~” I blushed and pulled the photo away from him.

“But you still are,” Onew hyung teased me and ran into his room.

Suddenly, there were furiously knocking on the door. It was seriously going to break down if that person didn’t stop banging the door. Irritated, I went to the door. I swung the door open, and I saw Eun Hye in tears behind her was Key hyung.

“W-what happened?” I asked worriedly, as I tried to take Eun Hye into my arms awkwardly.

Your p.o.v

I can’t believe what I just heard. This explains why they were so co-operative these days. We were planning to skip school today so I could hang out with the 5 of them. I went to sneak up on Ki Bum who was busy in his room. I peeped into his room. Ki Bum was packing clothes in his room. Then, he got a phone call.

“Yoboseyo,” Ki Bum answered irritated in his morning voice.

“Oh yeah, I’m packing right now. She’s in the other room. I feel so bad, she doesn’t know that we’re leaving tonight – I don’t like lying, expecially when she’s my little sister,” Ki Bum said quietly but loud enough for me to hear.

WHAT? They’re leaving tonight? I froze on the spot, with tears filling up my eyes. I held my tears back but then, my knees felt weak and I fell on the floor. Ki Bum hung the phone and turned to me. His eyes widened and he dropped his phone onto the bed. He ran over to me and helped me up. He saw my teary eyes.

“Wh-hat happened?” Ki Bum tried to lie, I knew him so well.

“Don’t lie. Why didn’t you tell me?!” I screamed.

“Eun Hye, I’m sorry but we’re scared we might hurt you if we told you,” Ki Bum said.

“Now, I’m hurting much more,” I covered my eyes and ran out of the house towards the Lee’s.

I knocked on the door non-stop until someone opened. It was Lee Taemin.

“W-what happened?” Taemin asked worriedly as he hugged me.

I wanted to hit him so badly but I cried instead in his hug. I hugged him back. Then, I heard Onew came out from the room. His eyes widened and instantly ran over to me. Then, Min Ho and Jong Hyun came out after him. I pulled away from Taemin furiously.

“I’m sorry, guys…” Ki Bum folded his arms.

“You told her?” Jong Hyun and Onew said in sync.

“YAH! Why didn’t you guys tell me?!” I screamed.

“We didn’t want you to get hurt,” Min Ho said.

“I’m hurting even more now,” I sobbed.

“We’re sorry…” Taemin held my shoulders.

“Let’s spend today wisely,” Ki Bum smiled at me, trying to calm me down.

“Where do you want to go?” Onew gave me his smiley eye as he bends down to see my eyes.

He always does this whenever I’m angry at him. He’ll try to tempt me with questions. I resisted it when he continued smiling at me. Then, Jong Hyun came and smiled at me and got down next to Onew.

“Eun Hye-ah, where would you want us to go with you?” he pleaded with his charming face.

I resisted blushing. Then, Taemin poked my cheek.

“Eun Hye~~~ Where would you want to go?” he said aegyotically.

“Eun Hye, just tell us where you want to go, and we’ll go,” Min Ho smiled charismatically.

“Hmm...” I hesistated.

“Eun Hyeee~~~” all of them said my name, making me blush so hard but Ki Bum made me want to laugh so badly.

“…. I want to go…. To the arcade,” I finally said.

“Araso! Ka ja~” Ki Bum pulled my hand.

We spend so much time in the arcade, snapping photos in photo booths and playing racing games. I challenged Taemin to the dance game. Then, I also played a basketball game with Min Ho. I laughed when Jong Hyun tried to challenge me in a shooting game, he failed so epicly.

“Eun Hye! Let’s take more photos!” Ki Bum pulled me into a photo booth as the rest followed.

“Yah! I look so ugly in this photo!” Jong Hyun complained as we edited the photos.

“I don’t care, as long as I look good,” Min Ho chuckled.

“Hyung! I want to keep this one, Eun Hye’s next to me in this one,” Taemin whispered into Ki Bum’s ear.

“I can hear you, Taemin,” I laughed.

“Awwwwww, Taeminnie~ You want to keep a photo of Eun Hye even though you have a picture of her br-” Onew’s mouth as covered my Taemin immediately.

“Someone’s blushing!” Ki Bum teased.

“Stop disturbing him, hyung,” Min Ho went to Taemin who was pouting. (2MIN!)

Then, we ate dinner at a chicken restaurant because Onew didn’t get to win any game against Ki Bum. I ate with Min Ho as he shoved a large piece of chicken into my mouth. I had a hard time trying to chew as they were taking turns feeding me. I had fun though.

“Ya… Guys, manager just texted me… We need to go back and get our things and meet at the dance studio, a van’s waiting for us for Seoul,” Onew said as he dropped his chicken sadly.

“Ah… Kuere? Let’s go, we can’t delay,” I smiled through the pain I felt.

Taemin p.o.v

I’m going to leave her tonight. Although she knows my feelings, she’ll never hear it from me because I never told her. Should I? Before I go, should I tell her? Or should I give her something to remember me? This is driving me insane. I sighed as we walked in a group as Eun Hye tried to cheer us up when she was the one who needed to be cheered up.

Jong Hyun p.o.v

I know, I’ve done so many sins to her; forcing her to make out with me, treating her badly by cheating on her. But she still agreed to be my friend. My good friend. I don’t want to let her go but I did just so she won’t be lost in sight from me. I smiled at her as she tried to crack up jokes to liven the atmosphere. I’ll miss her and I’ll never forget her. Her eyes were amazingly shinning. Her eyes, shining brightly; I remember when those eyes shined for me. It was like I was the only one receiving light from her shining eyes. Maybe, I’ll use it as our team name – Shine. No way, sounds weird. I started doodling on my paper. Shine for me? Shinest! No that’s weird.  Shinee? ShinEE? SHINee? Whatever it is, I will come back after we debut and Manager Kim lets us go back. I promise you, Eun Hye – I love you.

Min Ho p.o.v

All these years, I’ve been a mean jerk; hitting on her, challenging her and teasing her. I even tried to make out with her in the corridor. I didn’t even confess to her. I did try. In the library. Damn, I should’ve just gotten to the point as say, ‘hey eun hye, I like you,’ END. But no, I didn’t. Pabo. Min Ho, you’re one handsome pabo. I did my part in protecting her; I beat up those mean bastards on the playground.

If I had a chance to confess to her, it’ll be ‘Eun Hye, you don’t need those other bastards – cause you have me.” Should I confess to her tonight before we leave?

Key p.o.v

Aigoo~ I’m leaving home again. My poor little sister and my mother – how will they cope? Damn, I feel so bad right now. Right now, I’m at loss. Taemin likes my sister. Jong Hyun was my sister’s ex and he obviously still likes her. Onew likes her secretly. What about Min Ho? Judging the way he looks at her protectively, he does too. My sister is so lovable like me.

Onew p.o.v

Eun Hye, she’ll never know my feelings. I feel so ironic each time I try to persuade Taemin to confess to Eun Hye when I can’t bring myself to. Nobody knows, except for… Key. He won’t tell anyone. Eun Hye’s an angel. She doesn’t want anyone to be sad but she’s always the one hurting inside. How can I leave her while we debut in Seoul? She’ll be having problems coping in school. What if she leaves her chemistry book in school again? I’m so at loss. Whenever, she’s sad but she always has a smile on her face. She always doesn’t want other people to be as sad as her. Why Eun Hye? Why can’t you be fair to yourself? How do I make you see what injustice you’re bringing to yourself? How can I leave you in such a state? Should I tell you my feelings tonight before we leave?

Your p.o.v

I stood there frozen as the van drove away from me. I’m alone now. Umma hugged me as she cried. I couldn’t cry because I couldn’t believe it was happening. Onew, Jong Hyun, Ki Bum, Min Ho, and Taemin – they’re gone. All of them left an impact on me. They each said something to me which left me thinking what I’ve been doing all this time to not notice some things when they were with me.

Min Ho told me that he liked me before hugging me which made my heart jump, and turned my face red. Taemin kissed me before running away which left me breathless and my heart went wild. Onew confessed. Jong Hyun told me he’ll never let me go before whispering something like ‘Shiny’ in my ears which left me confused.

“When you hear the word ‘SHINee’, you know it’s because of you” he whispered.

I have no idea what he meant. Ki Bum… told me to get a better sense of fashion. Okay, it didn’t matter. Still, it left a deep mark. I touched my lips, before my heart went wild again. I pinched my cheek – I was not dreaming, Onew has a crush on me all this time? Why didn’t I notice? Min Ho, my enemy… likes me? I’m confused. Umma brought me home as she sobbed.

“Umma, Onew and Taemin will be fine,” I tried comforting her emotionlessly.

“Yah… is that how you comfort someone? Don’t be silly, I’m not worried for them,” Umma blew her nose.

“Yeah, this happens to be my emotion when I comfort people. You’re confusing me, why are you crying?” I folded my arms as I dropped onto my bed.

“Your Ki Bum oppa, my son. He’s gone away again for work,” she blew her nose harder.

“Umma, you never showed him this side of you when he’s around,” I dropped my jaw in disbelief.

“Ki Bum, my son my son~~ He’s gone away again~~~ My first born~~~” Umma sobbed again.

“Umma, he’ll be fine,” I comforted her again, trying to put more sensitivity in my voice.

“Yah! He doesn’t even know how to cook ramen!” Umma blew her nose harder.

 

 

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :B

Comment please, I'll be really busy for at least 4 days because intensive dance training in school. I'm so saddd D:

<: COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT!