Complication.

Why what happens.

Min Ho p.o.v

“I planned something as a ‘welcome-back-party’ for Eun Hye,” Taemin clapped his hands happily.

“What is it?” I asked him.

“We have been writing songs for her, right?” Taemin started.

“Hmm, what’s your point?” Jong Hyun nodded his head.

“We can have a sleepover party or something and sing her all our songs. Something like a mini concert for Eun Hye,” Taemin clapped his hands again.

“Awwwww, our Taeminnie planned this by himself?” Key pinched Taemin’s cheek.

“HYUNG!” Taemin covered his cheek.

“I think it’s a good idea,” Onew nodded his head.

“Araso, we shall discuss on where and when,” I said as I slung my arm over Taemin and Key.

“Jong Hyun and I will keep Eun Hye busy and ready for the party,” Onew said.

Taemin clapped his hands again happily. Just then, Eun Hye entered the dorm. Oh yes! I haven’t told you have I? She’s staying with us! Awesome! Who says I’m going to leave Jong Hyun with Eun Hye? I’m still planning to hit on her until she says those three words to me. That’s right; I love you. Those words. Everyone dispersed as Jong Hyun approached Eun Hye with his arms opened wide for her.

Jong Hyun p.o.v

She dropped her bags and ran to hug me. She’s like a baby sometimes. However, I don’t mine. She’s my baby. I smiled as I kissed her forehead.

“Excited to move in with us?” I smirked.

“Anni, I missed you,” she mumbled.

“It was only 4 days,” I kissed her hair.

“It felt like 4 years,” she pouted.

I kissed her cheek as I got her bags. Then, just when I was about to bring her our room, I stopped. She was not going to sleep with us. I turned around to see her surprised; probably shocked to see the room a mess. I rubbed my neck. Manager hyung came by and shook his head.

“she’ll be sleeping in my room,” he said.

“What?!” 4 voices yelled from living room.

“I’ll be sleeping on the couch,” the manager shook his head.

“Oh…” the 4 voices said.

--

I was in the room when the creaked open. The members were sleeping. I sat up and looked at the door. Eun Hye?

“Jjong? Are you awake?” she spoke quietly.

I chuckled as I got off my bed and exited the room. She pouted and looked down. She had such cute pajamas on. I couldn’t help but chuckle. Bunny slippers made me laugh a little. I bend down a little to let her eye level be the same as mine. 173cm is not as bad. She was only 164cm, leaving me a great advantage.

“Waeyo? Our baby cannot sleep?” I laughed as she made a blowfish face.

“Jjong, I’m hungry,” she said shyly as she placed a hand over her stomach.

Immediately my hormones took over me. I started to walk towards her. She took steps back until her back touches the wall behind. She looked at with her big eyes.

“Hungry for me?” I chuckled as I lifted her off her feet, bridal style.

--

Your p.o.v

“Yahhh-” I screamed before Jong Hyun covered my mouth with his hand.

He carried me bridal style into my room and threw me on the bed. He closed the door and locked it behind him before throwing me a erted look which sent chills down my spine.

“Jong Hyun, what are you doing?” I yelled at him.

He pinned me on the bed and started to lean in towards my face. I closed my eyes shut. I felt his warm breath on my lips. Then, I heard him laugh as he pulled back.

“YAH!” I pouted as I pushed him off me.

“You actually thought I was going to kiss you?” Jong Hyun hugged me from the back.

“I’m really hungry,” I pouted.

“Araso, I’ll get something for you in the kitchen. For now, you go ahead and rest here,” Jong Hyun smiled before leaving the room.

I nodded and smiled.

--

I was waiting for Jong Hyun to come back when I heard his phone buzzing. At first I ignored it but it kept buzzing after each 10 seconds pass. At last, I couldn’t resist the temptation. Out of curiosity, I opened the text message and saw a shock of my life

From: Se Kyung

Jjongie~ I’m bored. Can’t you call me now? Or are you still with your friends? )):

From: Se Kyung

Don’t ignore me! I’m bored, jjongie~ D:

From: Se Kyung

Can I call you? :3

Is Jong Hyun cheating on me again? No no. Maybe it’s his colleague. I nodded my head. I threw the phone next to me when I heard Jong Hyun walking towards the room.

“Eun Hye! Your ddeokbokki’s ready!” Jong Hyun came into the room with a bowl of ddeokbokki.

It smelled really nice. It made me salivate. He placed the ddeokbokki on the table next to the bed. I went nearer to the bowl but a big and rather irritating figure blocked me making my head bumped into his chest. I rubbed my forehead and pouted.

“Yah,” I looked at Jong Hyun.

“You’re not going to get that bowl without something in return,” Jong Hyun smiled at me.

“Anni, I have nothing for you,” I avoided him and went around him to go to my bowl of ddeokbokki.

“Yah,” Jong Hyun pulled me by my pants.

My pants were going down each time he pulled me closer. I bet he made sure he pulled harder.

“Yah, my pants are coming off,” I pulled my pants up.

“I want something in return,” he pulled my shirt, exposing one shoulder of mine.

“You should really get clothes that do not slide off easily,” Jong Hyun grabbed me from the back and made me lie on him.

I tried wiggling free. His strong arms kept me away. I felt so uncomfortable because number 1, he may be dating this Se Kyung person while being with me. Number 2, I’m so hungry. I pouted.

“Come on, give me what I want,” he pursed his lips.

“Muaaaaaaaaack,” I gave him a sloppy kiss before pulling back.

“Not enough~” he pulled me back.

“SHIROOO!” I pouted.

Then, my stomach grumbled. I hid my face in his chest. He chuckled and hugged me tighter. Then, he let me go free.

--

“Here comes the plane,” Jong Hyun fed me a rice cake.

I chewed hungrily as I drank a cup of water. I pouted as he ate the last one. I was not as hungry as before but I craved for something… I wonder what it is. Maybe, I’ll ask Onew. I looked at the time. Omo… it was 3am in the morning.

“Jong Hyun-ah, don’t you have schedule at 7.30am later?” I asked him.

“Yupp,” he yawned as he got his phone.

He checked his phone and his eyes widened. He looked at me. Probably thinking whether I checked his phone, I spoke in my mind. I looked back at him questioningly.

“Waeyo? Something on your mind?” I asked sarcastically.

“Eun Hye, did you see my text message from Se Kyung?”

I nodded and smiled.

“We’re just friends,” he said defensively as he held tight on my shoulders

“Okay,” I smiled.

I still have to be careful though…

--

 Your p.o.v

“One cappuccino please,” I smiled at the waiter.

“One cappuccino for the lady it shall be. Is that all?” he winked at me.

I nodded and smiled as I return to my job-hunting. Why is it so difficult to for a Juilliard graduate to find a job? I pouted as I flipped the pages of the newspaper. Then, my phone rang. Caller ID: Jong Hyun.

“Yoboseyo,” I half-sighed.

“Eun Hye-ah, what are you doing now?” he said on the phone.

“Job-hunting, third day in a row,” I sighed again.

“I told you already! I rather you stay home and rest,” he nagged on the phone.

“Yah, I don’t need another Key in my life. I want to work, it’s better for me,” I mumbled.

“Anyways, the guys and I won’t be home tonight so we booked you an executive suite in ***hotel to make it up to you,” he said on the phone.

“Whaat? You guys are sending me to a large suite to sleep for a night?” I coughed.

“Yupp,”

“Annio! I’m not going, it’s a waste of money,” I spoke.

Then, Jong Hyun passed the money to someone else.

“Eun Hye-ah, listen up. My appa and umma booked it themselves. They didn’t want you to sleep in our dorms while we’re away,”  Onew spoke in a gentle voice.

“A-araso Onew,” I muttered.

“Promise you’ll go?” Taemin who was on the line spoke excitedly.

“Alright,” I laughed.

“We already sent your clothes to the suite so all you have to do is meet our manager at the front of the hotel and he’ll bring you to your room,” Min Ho explained.

“Oh? Who packed my things?” I spoke loudly.

I’M TALKING ABOUT MY UNDERGARMENTS! IT’S EMBARRASSING!

“Me! Don’t worry I brought for you matching undergarments,” Key laughed on the phone.

“Yah! Key, you’re so dead when you get back,” I spoke on the phone.

“Alright, love. Don’t get angry, we’re only doing it for you. Give me a telephone kiss pleaseeee~~~” Jong Hyun pleaded on the phone making me laugh a little.

“Annio, you’ll get one when you come back,” I laughed.

“Aish, araso… Byeee~~” he hung up the phone.

I smiled as I hung up the phone and went back to job-hunting. Then, the waiter came with my drink.

“Cappuccino for the pretty lady?” he smiled.

“Komawo,” I smiled back.

I continued to search for a job… Hmm, bartender…no…waitress….no….part-time model….no…baby-sitter…no…Oh? What is this? Dance instructor?

I dialed the number.

 

I HAVE RECOVERED! :B COMMENT!