That was close!

Why what happens.

Onew p.o.v

“Yah, guys. Get your things up to the dorm,” I ordered.

“Hyung, it was a waste don’t you think?” Jong Hyun muttered.

“What is?” I asked.

“The trip to Eun Hye’s house… we didn’t even get see her,” Jong Hyun mumbled.

“I think it’s fine – I mean, at least we met her mother and showed her some respect,” Min Ho grinned as he carried his bag up the stairs.

I looked behind me and saw Taemin frowning. My poor brother. I know, it’s just a crush – but to think that he resisted the other celebrities that were hitting on him just to stay faithful to Eun Hye. I respect him. Well… he isn’t really with Eun Hye, so it doesn’t matter if he’s faithful or not. Let’s just say he still likes her as much as 2 and half years ago.

“Taem, you alright?” I hugged his neck with one arm.

“I’m always alright, hyung,” he mumbled.

“You’ll see her again, I promise,” I said not knowing I had just said.

We walked to our corridor and waited for Manager Kim to open the door. Then, we heard laughter when the next door neighbor opened their door and Mrs. Goh and a lady came out. Mrs. Goh was smiling s brightly. What a sight! Thinking about the times she used to scold us for making too much noise. The lady bowed politely, a 90-degrees bow, and thanked her profusely. Mrs. Goh only smiled.

“Alright, you can move in anytime you want, I’m leaving to stay with my cousins in Icheon,” Mrs. Goh said.

“Komawo, Mrs. Goh! Thank you so much!” she bowed again.

Taemin p.o.v

The lady looked so familiar. She had long hair, she had a nice figure and she reminded of someone I knew. She was wearing a nice dress under a cardigan and a beanie. Her voice was so familiar. I continued looking at her. She waited until Mrs. Goh close the door before walking off smiling. She saw the five of us and her eyes widened. Was she a fangirl? She was so familiar. I felt as if I knew her. Her eyes met mine and I immediately felt a connection. She looked away and walked quickly past us as if she wanted to say something but she was scared to. She is probably one of our fans, was she? I looked at Key hyung, who was puzzled too. Everyone kept quiet. Min Ho hyung was the most observant so maybe he would know. After all, Min Ho hyung seems to be one who knew her personality since they fight a lot.

“Min Ho hyung, was that Eun Hye?” I asked.

“I don’t know, Taem,” Min Ho muttered puzzled too.

“I think Eun Hye’s ghost has come to haunt us,” Key hyung made me shiver.

“HYUNG! She’s not dead!” I yelled furiously.

“I’m just saying, not like I want my little annoying sister to die,” Key hyung smirked ridiculously.

“Yah, Ki Bum – it’s not funny,” Jong Hyun hyung glowered.

“Alright, Manager’s here – let’s go in and rest for tomorrow’s schedule,” Onew hyung clapped his hands.

“I think it’s her,” I mumbled.

“It can’t be purely coincidence, Taemin-ah,” Min Ho hyung patted my back.

“what if it is?” I muttered.

“What can you lose? It’s not like as if you confessed to her directly,” Jong Hyun hyung smirked.

I did, you dinosaur-face hyung!

Your p.o.v

“Am I dreaming?” I slapped myself as I walked towards the stairs.

I just got my first rented house and the first thing I see when I come out of Mrs. Goh’s house was… the five of them. They were in their ordinary clothes just like it was 2 and half years ago, only that they’ve gotten more… handsome? I was still unsure and they looked really tired. Instead of agitating them, I decided to walk away without being noticed. Too late, Onew and Taemin saw me. Onew must’ve known it was me, judging by the oh-i-find-you-familiar expression on his face. Taemin was looking at me as though he seen a ghost, giving me the i-think-i-know-you expression. Without attracting the attention of other members, I walked away quickly.

“Damn, that was close – maybe, I’ll stay away, friendships won’t last anyway,” I muttered under my breath.

If you don't like this chapter D: I totally understand /: I don't too. BUT I WROTE IT SO IT WOULD LINK UP!

Comment!