Showered with love.

Why what happens.

Your p.o.v

1stday of hospitalization

“Eun Hye, are you feeling well now?” Onew asked as he played with my fingers.

I nodded and watched him. The others have gone for their respective schedules again.

“He… came back,” I muttered.

“You mean k-”

“Don’t say his name,” I spoke quietly.

“It’s alright Eun Hye, he won’t hurt you again. I won’t let that happen,” Onew caressed my chin.

“Komawo,” I hugged him.

--

2ndday of hospitalization

“Eun Hye~~~~” I heard Taemin at the door.

“Oh! Taeminnie~~~” I laughed.

Taemin chuckled as he entered the room with a bag of sweets.

“Yah, you know I can’t eat sweets,” I pouted.

“Who says they’re for you?” Taemin stuck his tongue out at me.

“Taemin! You’re so evil!” I turned away.

I waited for him to respond. Instead, I got nothing. There was silence! I waited a little longer. Then, I turned my head to face. Suddenly…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A pair of lips landed against mine. My eyes widened and I saw Taemin’s in shock as well. Taemin quickly pulled back and I turned red.

“Taemin-ah!” I pouted.

“It was an accident! I wanted to kiss your cheek!” he laughed.

I threw a pillow at him, laughing as well.

--

3rdday of hospitalization

“DON’T DO THAT!” Key yelled.

“Wae!?” I yelled back.

“Your hair will get messy, I spend so much time trying to style your hair,” Key scolded me as he hit my hand which was stretching out to the remote control to turn the volume of the television louder.

“But I can’t hear Jong Hyun sing,” I pouted.

“So? I’m more important than Jong Hyun,” he said it like a fact.

“…”

“Am I right?”

“… Can you pass me the strawberries?”

“I’m so going to kill Jong Hyun later,” Key threw me a strawberry which I caught with my mouth with ease.

“Ko*munch*ma*munch*wo,” I said.

“Aish, don’t speak with your mouth full!” Key nudged me.

I swallowed it and smiled at me.

“I’m so glad you’re recovering well,” Key patted my head.

“Thanks to you! Thank you Key,” I hugged him.

--

4thday of hospitalization

I felt someone tracing the features on my face. It was ticklish. I opened my eyes and saw Jong Hyun looking at me.

“Jjong,” I smiled.

“You’re finally awake,” he smiled as he leaned in towards me.

My face turned red as I tried to hide my embarrassment. I tried to control my heart which was beating uncontrollably on the monitor.

“Are you nervous?”  He chuckled.

“Nope,” I lied.

He leaned in further. The monitor went wild.

“You sure?” he smirked.

“Yupp,” I lied, biting my lips.

He leaned in until our noses touched. The monitor went out of control until a nurse came into the room. Jong Hyun chuckled as he pulled away and the nurse tried to keep my pulse down. I pouted.

“Sir, our patient has to be kept under control,” the nurse warned Jong Hyun before she went out.

“I didn’t know teasing my girlfriend was a crime,” he rolled his eyes.

“Now you do. Mehrong,” I stuck out my tongue.

He walked towards me again and held my hand. Then, he leaned in slowly until our noses touched again. He pressed his soft lips against mine. The monitor went wild again. I felt him smile.

“Control that heart of yours,” he mumbled in between the kisses.

--

5thday of hospitalization

“Eun Hye,” Min Ho spoke.

“What?” I focused on the game.

“Stop making me want to kiss you,” he scared me.

“It’s not my fault you’re losing!” I stuck out my tongue as I played the iphone game ‘tap tap revenge’ against him.

“If you do not miss the next one, I’ll kiss you,” he warned me.

I’ve been scoring 415 streaks straight. I smirked playfully.

“You wish,” I laughed.

Then, he kissed my lips forcefully keeping his eyes on the game as his fingers moved. I was stunned. He smirked and broke the kiss as he continued. The game ended, he won.

“I told you so,” he laughed.

“YAH! It was not fair! Jong Hyun will kill you if he found out!” I hit him on the head.

“But you liked it,” he leaned in towards me.

“Kiss me again and I’ll have Jong Hyun break your jaw,” I stuck out my tongue.

“You said that once when we were in highschool!” he chuckled.

“I’m still serious,” I laughed.

“Go to sleep, it’s late,” he pushed me on the bed.

“YAH!” I yelled.

He got on the bed with him and forced me to turn to face him. Then, he started to hum me the three bear song. I laughed quietly when he changed the lyrics of the song:

Once there were three bears
umma bear, minho bear, eunhye bear
umma bear was slim
minho bear was cool and awesome
eunhye bear was too cute
go to sleep, go to sleep, eunhye bear.

“Yah, you changed the song,” I pouted.

“Go to sleep or I’ll kiss you again,” he warned me.

Quickly, I squeezed my eyes shut.

Day of discharge

“I’m finally going home!” I sighed happily.

“Isn’t that great? Umma is waiting at our dorm, you want to come?” Onew smiled.

“Umma’s in Seoul?” Key asked happily.

“Yupp, she was stuck in Rome, that’s why she couldn’t fly over to see Eun Hye,” Taemin smiled.

“Rome?! Wah, chinca. This woman,” I grumbled.

“What woman? She’s your mother,” Min Ho hit my back.

“Araso,” I pouted.

Jong Hyun sneaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer towards him as we walked. I wore the coat that Onew bought for me when he brought me out. I smiled as I cuddled closer.

“Ahem, uncomfortable here,” the 4 guys coughed at the back.

“Oops,” I laughed and I pulled away but instead Jong Hyun pulled me back towards him.

“So? She’s my girlfriend,” Jong Hyun stuck out his tongue to s.

“Yah, I’m going to kill you when we get back. I’m her brother and it’s still disgusting,” Key hit Jong Hyun’s back.

--

“Umma!” I ran to umm and hugged her.

“How are you? Are you okay now? How did the surgery go? I heard kikwang came back,” umma said.

“Uhm, umma. Let’s not talk about him,” I paused a while.

“Araso, I’m just glad you’re fine,” she hugged me.

“Hmm,” I smiled at her.

<:  COMMENT!