The promise.

Why what happens.

Your p.o.v

“Jong Hyun-ah, why did you do this to me?” I muttered quietly.

“I’m sorry, Eun Hye,” he held my hand.

“You promised me that you’ll never hurt me again,” tears started to roll on my cheek.

“Eun Hye, don’t cry. I’m sorry I’m a bad person, that’s why we shouldn’t be together. I don’t deserve you, you’re too nice and kind for me,” Jong Hyun spoke.

Then, a girl walked next to him, smiling.

“Eun Hye, this is Se Kyung. My new girlfriend,” Jong Hyun smiled at me.

“Jong Hyun…” I cried and got on my knees.

Everything turned black again and you started to cry so badly. I felt so lost and hurt. How could he do this to me again? How can he?

Suddenly, I heard a voice, calling out my name worriedly.

“Eun Hye, wake up~” I heard the voice again.

“Eun Hye, wake up,” it started to get louder.

I opened your eyes and saw Taemin next to me worried.

“you were having a bad dream, I could hear you crying from our room,” Taemin spoke quietly as he rubbed my back.

“Taemin-ah… I dreamt that…” you sobbed and hugged him.

“What happened?” he said.

“I dreamt that Jong Hyun didn’t want me anymore because he went to Se Kyung,” I cried into his chest.

“Let’s go out to take a midnight walk, alright?” Taemin smiled at me warmly.

I nodded my head and sniffed. Taemin helped me up and got my jacket as we headed out of the dorm.

--

“Eun Hye-ah… you know, you should always start to keep your mind open,” Taemin handed me a can of drink.

I nodded and opened the can to drink it quietly.

“Taemin-ah, I’m scared,” I spoke.

“Of what?” Taemin wrapped his arms around your neck.

“I have a bad feeling about Jong Hyun,” I mumbled again.

Taemin p.o.v

“I have a bad feeling about Jong Hyun,” she mumbled sadly.

Well, she isn’t the only one. During the lucifer comeback practice, Jong Hyun hyung has been spending time with Se Kyung noona for quite a while. Although Jong Hyun hyung denies any relationship between them, he never failed to send her home from work. I’m just afraid that Jong Hyun hyung gets caught and things will work out quite badly for Eun Hye.

“It’s okay, Eun Hye. Even if he does anything to you, remember that you have 4 more SHINee members behind your back,” I hugged her neck tighter.

“If… it really happened, will you promise to help me do anything I ask you to?” she asked me.

“I will help you at any costs, except for hurting yourself,” I kissed her on the cheek making her smile.

“Komawo Taeminnie,” she leaned against my shoulder.

PLEASE COMMENT!

WARNING: Drama is gonna come, so prepare your torches and your chopping knieves to chop whoever you want ^^ JK! DONT DO IT FOR REALLL!