She leaves, they stay.

Why what happens.

A long chapter {: Do read and take your time. I'll be changing the title of this fanfic and the description (:

Thanks!

Love,

Deanny.

 

--

Your p.o.v

“Juliette, please accept me,”

I woke up at that voice and saw 5 figures sleeping on the floor. I smiled to myself as I sat up and stretched. I yawned as I got up to clean the glasses and popcorn. They finished the popcorn in one night. 5 guys, an elephant’s stomach. I laughed quietly as I cleaned up and went to the room to wash up and change into something nicer.

Then, I heard my brother yell my name from the kitchen.

“Eun Hye-ah! What time is it?” Ki Bum yelled.

“Don’t you have eyes? There’s a clock on the wall,” I yelled back.

“Omo! We have to get ready by 9, it’s already 8! Wake the others!” Key yelled.

I quickly put on my pants and ran out of my room. Ki Bum was already trying to wake Jong Hyun up. I laughed as I skipped over to wake Min Ho up.

“Yah, Min Ho-ah. Ireona~” I hit his back as I cringed away and went back to sleep.

Then, I went to try waking Taemin up.

“Taemin-ah~ Ireonaaa~ Taemin-ah! Ireonaaaaa~” I shook his arm, he opened his eyes slightly but when back to sleep, ignoring me completely.

“Yah!” I pouted.

My last try, Onew.

“Jinki~~~ Ireonaaa! Ireonaaa!!” I shook him while pulling the blanket away from him.

“5 minutes, I promise,” he mumbled.

“Aniooo~ Wake up or I’ll never come back ever ever ever ever ever-” they all got up immediately.

“Araso!” they stood up immediately.

“Yah, Eun Hye. I think it’s better for you to do the waking up the next time,” Key nudged me.

“Next time? Sure. Okay, pali pali! You have to be ready for your M wave show,” I pushed him out of my apartment.

“You have to be disguised as a stylist,” Key yawned.

“Oh? Okay okay, I get it. I’ll get something, now go wash up. You only have-” I checked my watch.

OMO!

“You only have 35 minutes and 27 seconds,” I laughed.

They chuckled as they slumbered slowly back to their dormitory. I sighed and closed the door as I looked at the mess and wondered what clothes to wear. So, checklist; Clear the mess, find an outfit, smell nice. Let’s go! I rushed.

--

“Oh? What did you tell your manager?!” I hissed.

“We told him, you’re Key’s sister,” Jong Hyun said.

“I thought no one’s supposed to find out?” I asked.

“Oh, it’s nothing. You look really…” Min Ho wanted to continue before Onew cut him off.

“You look so hot,” Onew grinned.

“Yah!” I hit his arm while blushing as the manager drove us to the building where fans were everywhere.

I kept my sunglasses on and pretended as though I was a stylist carrying bags and clothes professionally. Taemin walked next to me as he linked his arm with mine making all the fans scream. I eyed him and he laughed.

“It’s called fanservice,” he whispered.

Then, I saw Min Ho and Jong Hyun smirking and smiling at the fans making them go wilder. I rolled my eyes and went into the building. I shook my head.

“Yah, it’s called torturing their vocal chords,” I took off my sunglasses.

“Eun Hye, relax. We aren’t torturing them,” Onew held my shoulders and pat my head.

“fine, fine,” I mumbled.

We walked backstage to the dressing room where they immediately got dressed. Boy! It was chaotic. All the stylist were running around and trying to get things organized. However, SHINee or whatever they called themselves were relaxed and sitting there waiting. I walked over to Jong Hyun who was singing.

He stopped singing when I came over. I pouted.

“Continue singing,” I said.

“I can’t when you’re around,” he said.

“That’s no excuse. You sing all the time,” I pouted.

“You know what I mean. Follow me outside,” he pulled me out of the room.

We walked to a corner where there was no one. Then, he held my hand like how he did the first time he asked me to be his girlfriend. I stared at him in the eye as he did so and tried to find words.

“Eun Hye, I still have feelings for you,” he started.

“Jong Hyun-ah,” I mumbled.

“I know, maybe you can’t accept it now. I still am willing to wait for you, until you accept me. Please accept me back into your heart,” he said softly.

“I don’t know, Jong Hyun,” I said as tears started to cloud my vision as I remembered of the memories I had of him.

“KIM JONG HYUN! You have make up to do, come back here!” his manager called him.

He grumbled and nodded his head. Then, he turned to me again and kissed my cheek before walking away. He left me confused. I leaned against the wall as I took a deep breath. Then, I went to a vending machine to get a drink. There was nothing non-carbonated except strawberry yogurt drink. I sighed as I pressed the button for that. I went to the side to sit. Unknowingly, Min Ho came out and found me.

“Ah, there you are,” he said.

“Oh? Min Ho-ah,” I smiled.

“Why are you out here? Aren’t you supposed to be in the dressing room?” he asked.

“Oh, it was crowded. I don’t like it there,” I pouted.

“You don’t like competition either,” he smiled.

“Yeah, that too,” I eyed him as I stuck out my tongue childishly.

“You don’t like people touching you too,” he went on.

“Hmm,” I drank my drink as I nodded.

“You don’t like doing things you don’t like to do,” he went on.

“Oh?” I looked at him.

“Unless it benefits you,” he finished his sentence.

“Right,” I grinned.

Then, he walked closer to me and stood in front of me, looking into my eyes.

“You don’t like… me,” he spoke out the last word sullenly.

“Min Ho-ah, I never said that,” I held his cheek playfully.

“You never did, right?” he looked at me.

“Yeah, you’re my rival, my enemy but you’re my best friend too,” I smiled.

“Does that mean you’ll.. like me if I ask you too?” he said to me.

He asked that question too suddenly.

“Min Ho-ah, that’s no joking matter,” I pouted.

“I’m not joking, Eun Hye,” he took a step closer to me.

“Min Ho-ah,” I spoke softly.

“Eun Hye, I’ve been trying to get you to fall for me,” he said.

“…” I kept quiet.

“I know that you’ll probably won’t feel it now, but I promise to keep in touch with you as you study in Juilliard, and I’ll be the first one that will sweep you off your feet,” he vowed.

“Min Ho-ah, I don’t want you to get hurt if I don’t like you as what you want me to,” I said quietly.

“You said ‘if’ you don’t, that means that there’s a chance you might. I’m willing to grab that chance for you, Eun Hye,” Min Ho smiled at me.

“You better get back to the dressing room, you’ll have to be up on stage soon,” I changed the subject.

“I’m not giving up, Eun Hye,” he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear before kissing my forehead and walking away.

--

I sighed as I sat in the audience. SHINee fans were screaming. Then, one of them saw me.

“Omo? Isn’t that SHINee’s stylist?” one of them said.

“Oh yeah,” the other said.

“Annyeong unnie!” they said to me.

“Oh? Annyeong,” I smiled.

“Are you SHINee’s stylist?” the other girl said enthusiastically.

“Oh? Yeah I am,” I smiled again.

“Oh! You linked hands with Taemin oppa!” the other girl squealed.

“He was just fooling around,” I laughed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVGLxLlyeaY 

They laughed as they changed seats next to me. Then, the lights were dim and the crowd went wilder. Everyone screamed when they appeared on the screen talking about phones. I laughed as I saw them on the screen. I was smiling brightly. Ki Bum talked pretty decently on the screen. Jong Hyun’s voice made me melt a little as I tried to focus on the screen. Taemin’s imitation of ‘im so hot’ made me laugh. Then, soon they ended and came out on stage.

My jaw dropped when I saw them on stage. They made a 180 degrees change. They were dancing so coolly. I watched them in awe as the other fans scream their hearts out. I just smiled and clapped to the beat as they danced to their pre-debut song, “Run it”. My eyes were glued to them. Then, it ended and they went in to change for their next performance.

“Unnie, aren’t you supposed to help them change?” one of the girls asked me.

“Oh? There are other stylist in there, helping. I was supposed to uhh uhh see how the outfits fits on stage, yeah that,” I made up a lie on the spot.

“That’s so cool!” they cheered.

I smiled and sat back in my seat as I wiped off dry sweat from my forehead. Then, they came out again to do ‘replay’ or what I like to call it as ‘Noona neomu yeppo.” The fanchants were getting louder as they danced the intro.

“SHINee! SHINee! SHINee! SHINee!” they yelled.

They were so focused when dancing. Suddenly, Jong Hyun stared at me and sang his lines which made me stunned but made the crowd so loud. I felt so bad for living but I knew it was the right thing to do… I sighed as I looked up at them. Then, Taemin did his solo dance. His eyes were so focused and concentrated as he danced. I sighed as I got up from my seat when they finished.

“Unnie! Annyeong! Say hello to SHINee oppas for us!” they snapped photos of me.

“Oh, alright,” I covered my face and walked away.

--

“What’s our next schedule?” Onew sat in his chair as he removed his make up.

“You have an interview at 10pm, a night show. So until then, you’re free,” Manager nodded his head.

“Ah, that’s good,” Min Ho folded his arms.

“I need to go to school to send in my resignation letter,” I said.

“Oh, I’ll follow since I have some homework to pick up,” Taemin tagged along.

“I’ll follow too!” Jong Hyun tagged behind.

“Me too,” Min Ho spoke.

“YAH! Don’t leave me!” Key yelled as he ran after Min Ho.

“Wait up!” Onew yelled as he ran after Key.

I laughed as we got into the van and they drove me to the school.

“Hey guys, so this is my email if you want to keep in touch,” I smiled and passed them a piece of paper.

“What about your number in US?”  Key asked.

“No, I’m not giving you that because overseas calls are expensive!” I pouted.

“You’re always worrying,” Key messed up my hair.

“No, I’m not. I’m being realistic,” I folded my arms.

“Eun Hye, what are you going to do once you reach there?” Onew asked me.

“Hmm, I’m going to first register in the school before staying in my accommodation,” I thought as I spoke.

“Have you thought of what you’ll eat there?” Jong Hyun asked.

“American food isn’t much of a difference from here, right?” I laughed.

“I guess you’ll adapt,” Jong Hyun smiled at me, making my heart beat too fast,

“Eun Hye! I’ll email you and send you all our performance clips and interviews for you to watch while you’re there so you won’t forget us!” Taemin flashed his smile at me.

“that’ll be nice,” I smiled at him.

“You better get a tan once you’re there,” Min Ho poked my shoulder.

“Why? Why?” I pouted.

“You’re too fair!” Min Ho laughed.

“I like being fair!” I pouted again.

and square…” Key mumbled audibly.

Everyone laughed. I was not square!

--

The night was drawing close and time was running out. I dragged my luggage out of the apartment with all of my other belongings. I was not returning to this place when I come back. I sighed as I looked at my boarding tickets and my Juilliard brochure. I’m doing the right thing, I persuaded myself into thinking that way.

Jong Hyun was waiting in hallways outside my door. The rest were downstairs. I went out and saw Jong Hyun in deep thought. His eyes were filled with tears.

“J-jong Hyun, are you crying?” I touched his cheek.

“Ah? Oh, no I’m not,” he wiped his tears and quickly got my luggage for me and walked in front of me.

“Yah… Jong Hyun. I know you too well. You might be all tough on the outside but on the inside you’re just emotional and loving,” I caught up with him.

Suddenly, he dropped my bag and turned behind to face me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. My heart beat increased as I looked into his eyes. His eyes were sullen and sad. He was hurt. My ex-boyfriend, my ex-love, he was hurt. Although being my ‘ex’, I still cared for him and still loved him.

“Please, fall for me again,” he whispered as his hot breath blew against my face making me shiver.

“Jjong,” I called out his nickname.

His eyes widened when I called his nickname.

“Jjong, you’ll have to wait when I come back,” I kissed his cheek as he took his hands off my waist.

He smiled and grabbed my bag as he walked behind me.

Min Ho p.o.v

Jong Hyun kept staring at Eun Hye in the van. Eun Hye kept quiet as she played with her fingers. Taemin and Onew kept chattering about memories they had with Eun Hye when they were still in high school. Key was checking Eun Hye’s handbag, making sure she had got everything she needs.

“Yah, Eun Hye. You forgot to bring moisturizer,” Key scolded her.

“Oh! I forgot that mine ran out,” she covered .

“Need I also make sure that you buy your cosmetics too? Aigo,” he messed up her hair again.

“I’ll buy it for you later before you fly off,” I said to Eun Hye.

“Komawo-ah Min Ho,” she smiled at me as she held my hand. Her hands were so cold. I squeezed her hand.

“Your hands are so warm, Min Ho. Mine were freezing,” she laughed quietly as she sighed.

“Eun Hye, are you okay?” I asked.

“I’ll really…” she trailed off.

Everyone listened to her. She looked down making her fringe blow her face.

“I’ll really miss you guys,” she finally said.

Instantly, I hugged her. She hugged me back as she sobbed into my shirt. Jong Hyun rubbed her back. Onew her hair as Taemin patted her shoulder. Everyone was comforting her as she sobbed. HOWEVER, Key on the other hand…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 http://photobucket.com/images/key%20shinee%20angry"

http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz166/SHINee_lover_182/SHINee/IMG_0492.jpg“YAH! WHO SAYS YOU GET CAN YOUR HANDS ON MY SISTER BEFORE ME?!” he yelled.

We let go off her, leaving Eun Hye laughing a little in between her sobs. She hugged her brother.

“Ki Bum-ah, komawo… Thank you for being the best brother I can ever have. I know Juilliard will be really good,” she smiled at her brother.

“Eun Hye, don’t get all emotionally, it’s difficult to tease you like this,” Ki Bum pinched her cheek.

“Then, stop teasing me!” she yelled.

“I promise that you won’t be a prancing leopard on stage when you get there,” Key poked her cheek.

“YAH!” she yelled as she hit him on the chest irritatedly.

--

“Hmm, what about this one?” I showed her.

“But it’s too expensive,” she said as she took it from my hands and put it back on the shelf.

“Eun Hye, it doesn’t matter. I’m buying it,” I grinned.

“Still, I don’t want to get something so expensive,” she pulled me away from the top branded moisturizers and got a simple one which cost 1/10 of the other one.

“This one!” she smiled.

“No, I’m getting the other one for you. I don’t want you to get some skin irritation just because you want to save money,” I told her as I dragged her back to the previous one.

“Fine, come on, we have to get going, my flight’s in less an hour,” she held my hand and pulled me away before I could look at colognes.

“Eun Hye, have you thought about what I said?” I asked her as we went to the cashier.

“Choi Min Ho, my best friend, my rival and you want to be my boyfriend too? Isn’t that greedy?” she teased me.

“I don’t mind being your world too,” I muttered.

“I heard that,” she grinned happily at me.

“So, what do you say?” I held her hand.

“I say that… you wait just like Jong Hyun and Taemin,” she smiled and slid her hand away from mine.

--

Your p.o.v

“I guess I’ll be going now,” I muttered quietly as they walked me to the gate of the departure hall.

“Take care, dongsaeng,” Key hugged me first.

“Eun Hye, I’ll be right here. Be safe,” Jong Hyun hugged me after that.

“Yah, you better study hard there,” Min Ho chuckled in my ear as he hugged me tightly.

“Come here, my best friend. I’ll miss you, make sure you eat well and phone me as soon as you reach,” Onew pulled me into a warm hug as he got into his over-caring best friend mode.

I smiled as I tried to hold back my tears.

“Eun Hye, please come back soon. I’ll miss you, and… I’ll always love you,” Taemin whispered those last words in my ear.

He hugged me tighter after saying so, making me smile and a tear fell from my eye. I wiped it away and bowed formally.

“Thank you for taking care of me, I’ll be going now,” I bowed as I smiled.

They waved smiling before I walked away from them. Juilliard, here I come...

 

 

 

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR CHOICES.

MINHO - JONGHYUN - EUN HYE.

TAEMIN - JONGHYUN - EUN HYE.

OTHERS.

Idon'tknow! Just tell me. Key doesn't qualify! relationship is a no no :D