What is with me?

Why what happens.

Key p.o.v

The date is set. I sighed as I watched Onew and Taemin dance to Ring Ding Dong all over and over again. Aren’t they tired? Onew has been spending loads of time with Luna lately. Taemin and Sulli are always ending up in awkward situations. I mean, really awkward. I know that Onew is lying to me. Saying all these stuff about not liking my sister anymore. Yeah suree, trying to be brother and a bestfriend to her. She has Taemin as a bestfriend and me as a brother – what more can she possibly need? I chuckled. He doesn’t even look comfortable whenever he’s with Luna and he sleep-talk all the time. Sometimes I hear: Chicken. Sometimes I hear: Mouth-watering. Recently I’ve been hearing: Eun Hye. And he still can lie about not liking my sister.

Then, I saw Eun Hye walk in with Jong Hyun into our dance room. She was laughing and smiling with Jong Hyun. I felt bad because she had to suffer. Why can’t I take her place? She has so much in life to do. She just recently graduated from Juilliard and she doesn’t even have a job. I sighed.

“Ki Bummie, what’cha thinking about?” I saw Eun Hye next to me.

She looks so well and happy. She doesn’t even know the cancer cells in her are starting to build up. I smiled at her.

“Eun Hye-ah, can you follow me for an appointment this Saturday?” I asked her.

“Wae? You doing plastic surgery?” she laughed.

I gave her the what-the-hell look. She stopped laughing and kept quiet.

“Umma says we have to get ourselves checked-up,” I lied.

“We still little kids, obeying our Umma huh? Alright, I will,” she smiled.

Your p.o.v

“I am going to bring you out later,” Jong Hyun whispered into my ear.

“Hmm, sounds nice,” I whispered back.

“Eun Hye…” he whispered my name.

“What is it, jjong?” I whispered back, holding back my laugh.

“I love you,” he whispered slowly.

“Okay, thank you,” I whispered back into his, chuckling afterwards; probably because I never said what he wanted me to.

“Answer me, say something,” he whispered back.

“Summmthingggg~~,” I asked in a whisper into his ears.

“We’r-” he wanted to whisper back when…

“CAN YOU GUYS STOP WHISPERING INTO EACH OTHER’S EARS?!” Key yelled.

I covered my mouth and hid behind Jong Hyun who was chuckling.

“Yah, yeobo~ You jealous?” Jong Hyun tickled Key.

“Yes, a fact that that’s my sister and you’re my yeobo – yes I’m definitely jealous,” Key folded his arms.

“Jjong, I’ll wait outside,” I whispered into his ears, making him chuckle before running out of the room.

I waited outside the room for him to come out. Then, I saw Taemin waiting for someone. I thought of approaching him. Then, I saw Sulli from a distance. Both of them looked around cautiously before approaching each other. After the coast is clear, they embraced each other in a cute hug. I held back a squeal, trying to hold my laughter.

“Oppa, I have a feeling we’re being watched,” Sulli pouted.

“Oh, we aren’t,” Taemin hugged her and kissed her forehead.

Awwww, they’re soo adorable together. Then, mr. dino had to spoil the fun and open the door noisily.

“Yah, Eun Hye. I’m here!” Jong Hyun yelled.

They turned their heads towards me and saw me looking. They flushed and ran away immediately. Ah! Crap. I was probably like an ahjumma staring at them from a far. Then, I turned to Jong Hyun.

His face was inches away from mine. I gulped nervously. Then, I slid away from him.

“Aww, Eun Hye. When am I ever going to kiss you again like last time?” he whined.

“Work your way there, remember how used to only hold hands,” I stuck out my tongue and walked ahead.

He caught up with me and linked his arms with me. I laughed as he leaned his cheek against mine. I laughed as I leaned against his. He chuckled as we enjoyed each other’s embrace.

“So, where are we going?” I asked.

“You want, romantic? Or… just fun?” he trailed.

I cupped his cheek. Trying to fool him into thinking I’m going to kiss him. He leaned in and I pulled away.

“Fun please,” I stuck out my tongue.

“Yah, Eun Hye. Do that again and I’ll have you for dinner,” he hugged me from the back.

“Sorry sir,” I laughed.

He slung his arm around my neck and dragged me out of the building.

--

He kissed my cheek. FLASH! I stared blankly at the camera. No, not paparazzi. Just those photo booth you’ll take cute photos with friends or with your special ones. He kissed me! I kissed his cheek, which happens to be his lips when he purposely turned his head, diverting my kiss. FLASH!

“Yah!”

“Say cheese!” he hugged me tighter.

“Yaaheeseeeeeee!” I smiled as the camera flashed.

FLASH!

I got out of the booth first and started to edit the photos. Jong Hyun added weird words like “yeobo!” and “forever mine!” on the pictures. I laughed as I added turtles and dinosaur stickers on the photo. Soon, we finished our masterpiece.

“Ah! Cute!” I grabbed the photo that has just been dispensed.

“Yah, I want that one!” Jong Hyun tried to get the photos from me.

“Anio! This one is mine!” I laughed.

“KIM EUN HYE! Give it to me or I swear I’ll have you for dinner,” Jong Hyun growled.

I stuck out my tongue and ran away from him. We ran all the way to a Ferris wheel. Jong Hyun pulled me up the Ferris wheel and we went into a seat. I laughed as I kept the photo in my bag. He slung his arm over my shoulder as he scoot over nearer to me. Soon, we were up in the air. The air was fresh and we could see everything.

“I miss this…” he whispered.

“Me too,” I chuckled.

“Eun Hye,” he said my name.

“Hmm?” I looked at him.

He cupped my cheek and chuckled.

“I love you,” he spoke those 3 words carefully.

“Araso, I get it,” I stuck out my tongue and looked away.

“Yah, why won’t you say you love me?” he pouted.

“Jong Hyun, are we eating dinner?” I laughed.

“Yupp, at my place,” he grinned.

“Wouldn’t the others be there?” I tilted my head.

“Uh, yeah. It’s fine, then we’ll go to my room and have fun,” he whispered the last word in a dangerously low voice.

“Yah, KIM JONG HYUN!” I pouted.

“I was just joking!” he laughed.

--

We went to his apartment where the boys were supposed to be.  I walked in with Jong Hyun and saw Taemin playing with Key. Taemin’s eyes widened when he saw me. Probably scared I’ll tell huh? I chuckled. He looked away quickly.

Min Ho was in the chicken. He saw my hand linked with Jong Hyun. He looked away immediately and went out of the kitchen.

“So what’s for dinner?” I asked Jong Hyun.

“What about I’ll fix you something?” he smiled.

“Alright, I’ll watch,” I laughed as I followed him into the kitchen.

He fixed me a chicken sandwich, finishing touches was the kiss he planted on the bread before handing it to me.

“What is this dish called?” I laughed.

“Chicken love,” he whispered into my ear.

“Chicken love?” I blurted out loudly.

“CHICKEN LOVE?! WHO’S HAVING A BLOODY AFFAIR WITH MY CHICKEN?!” I saw Onew rush out from the room.

“Oops?” I grabbed a bite of the sandwich.

Jong Hyun laughed as I looked at Key who was watching me intently. I smiled at Key who just smiled back and mouthed me some words that looked like: Are you okay? I just nodded and smiled. I turned back to see Jong Hyun. Then, my vision blurred. I shook my head a little to try get the feeling away. That was when I felt a sharp pain in my head. I dropped the bread and cringed in pain as I squad on the floor trying to wait the pain away. Instead, the pain grew which resulted in me screaming in pain.

“EUN HYE!” I heard Jong Hyun’s worried voice.

“EUN HYE! What did you do to her?!” I heard Min Ho yell.

“I didn’t do anything!” Jong Hyun answered.

“Stop it! Just bring her out of here and I’ll explain on the way,” Key was reasoning with them.

The pain grew and before I knew it I was crying even more. Then, I felt a pair of arms around me, carrying me.

“Shh, it’s okay. It’s okay to be fine,” Onew whispered as he carried me in his flex arms.

“My head…” then it went black.