A month before.

Why what happens.

Min Ho p.o.v

I followed Eun Hye as she pulled me to our seats. She remained quiet as she flipped through her biology book. She’s hurt and she’s still in the mood to study? What’s with this chick? I stared at her. Then, just as I was about to give up trying to get eye contact with her and continue studying, a tear fell from her eye. Then, she began to sob and soon she covered her eyes and buried them in her knees.

I went next to her and patted her back, trying my best to comfort her. I felt sorry for her. I knew it’ll end like this between Jong Hyun and her yet I didn’t say anything. I saw Jong Hyun from the corner of my eyes, peeking. I ignored him.

“Y-you knew, didn’t you?” she mumbled in between her sobs.

“What?”

“Y-you knew he was cheating on me, and doing those stuff, right?” she mumbled again, almost inaudible.

I didn’t answer her but I continued to rub her back. I felt like the criminal when Jong Hyun was. I was angry. I didn’t to who I was. I didn’t like seeing Eun Hye cry. I would beat up the boys who always pick on her and made her cry on the playground. Eun Hye would always scold me afterwards, but I didn’t stop but if I did – she’ll cry even more. She never thanked me. I didn’t need her thanks, as long as she’s fine – I’m glad. I felt Jong Hyun walk away.

Then, Eun Hye hugged me and cried harder into my chest. Her books fell on the floor. One of the books was – “How to know if he loves you or your body?” She already suspected he was cheating on her? And she didn’t say anything? She cried harder. I hugged her tightly.

“Ya, Eun Hye. How about we don’t do biology today? Let’s go to a café or something and get some sugar in your body so you’ll feel better?” I tried to comfort her.

“Min Ho… y-you… y-you’re really a,” she said in between her sobs as she wiped her tears away.

“What?” I asked her in a friendly voice.

“A bi-polar,” she looked at me with teary eyes.

“Ya, if you show me this side of you – you’re making it hard for me to take you on as a rival,” I cleared my throat as I messed up her hair.

“Hmm, let’s go,” she stood up at got her stuff.

I walked with her out of the library. Then, I saw a few of my dad’s company’s vans. I saw Mr. Ahn, a personal assistant walk towards my way. I bowed respectfully to her and he did back. Eun Hye’s eyes widened when she saw Mr. Ahn.

“Ahjussi, what are you doing here?” she asked.

Ahjussi? She called my dad’s assistant an ahjussi? She knew him already?

“Oh, Eun Hye. I was on my way to pick Min Ho up for his daily dance class, he’s been skipping them,” Mr. Ahn explained.

AH . Dance class. Right.

“Then, why aren’t you picking Jong Hyun up too?” I grumbled.

“He’s already in the van. I say – he looks really disturbed. Did something happen, young master?” Mr. Ahn asked politely.

“Y-young master?” I saw Eun Hye cover .

“Mr. Ahn, I’ll be in the van in 5 minutes, let me talk to Eun Hye for a while,” I reasoned.

“Yes, please do not take long,” Mr. Ahn bowed and walked away.

I saw Eun Hye, still covering . Obviously, she didn’t know my relations to Jong Hyun.

“Y-you’re Jong Hyun’s brother?” she started.

“WHAT?! You think I’m his sibling? Think straight, I’m not. It’s a long story, but his dad and my dad are friends,” I explained calmly.

“So, y-you’re one of the rich kids in town, huh?” she glumly looked away.

“Is something wrong with that?” I asked her.

“No, I guess I’ll walk home then,” she turned away.

“Do you want a lift?” I said quickly before she could take another step.

“No, it’s okay. You’ll be in the same van as Jong Hyun right?” she shrugged her shoulders.

“I’m not giving you a choice, Eun Hye,” I smiled as I pulled her towards the van.

Jong Hyun p.o.v

. this. Damn, if only I resisted that call. DAMN YOU . I didn’t even know your name and you caused my relationship with Eun Hye. The only reason why I even banged the was because Eun Hye is always stopping me from getting there.

I heard sobbing from the other side of the library. Eun Hye has never cried before. I peeked in between the shelves. All I could see was books and books and Min Ho hugging Eun Hye. I felt bad. I loved her but she didn’t want to do it with me so I got desperate. I ran my fingers through my hair furiously as I walked out of the library when I saw a van pull up next to the library.

GREAT. Now, Mr. Ahn is here… I sighed as I waited for Mr. Ahn to greet me.

“Young Master, you have to go for your danc- ”

“Yeah, alright, I’ll be in the van,” I mumbled as I walked towards the van.

The van’s still not moving. I looked out the window and saw Mr. Ahn greet Min Ho and Eun Hye. I sat up at looked at them. After talking, Min Ho pulled her towards the van. She was looking at him, the whole time. WHAT? What’s with her? Damn, they’re coming this way. I wore my sunglasses took out my ipod and put it on. Then, I leaned my head against the side of the van, pretending to sleep wide eye – they can’t see my eyes.

Then, the door opened.

Your p.o.v

Min Ho opened the door of the van and I saw Jong Hyun sleeping. What the is wrong with him? He can still sleep after all the she did. I pouted and took a step back but Min Ho’s hand pushed me back. I looked up at him and saw him smiling charismatically at me. I sighed as I got into the van.

I sat nearer to Min Ho to maximize the space between Jong Hyun and me. I sighed and look up at Min Ho who was staring at Jong Hyun intently.

“Where do you stay?” Min Ho asked, still not taking his eyes off Jong Hyun.

“Hmm, down street. I need to be back soon, if not Ki Bum will be worried,” I mumbled.

“Ki bum? You mean Key?” Min Ho said.

“Oh? You know him?”

“Yeah, he’s one of my ‘hyung’ in our dance class – so I don’t think he’ll be home,” Min Ho said.

“Oh… I guess, Onew and Taemin would be,” I said.

“Lee Jinki and Lee Taemin?” Min Ho asked again.

DAMN, does he know everyone in my family? STALKER.

“Hmm, yeah. They’re practically my brothers,” I said.

“They’re also in dance class – so, I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to stay home in this condition,” Min Ho folded his arms.

“Oh… Then, where do I go?” I mumbled stupidly.

I saw Jong Hyun shift his position uncomfortable as he had a smirk look at his face. I studied his face, the handsome features. The one I loved. I looked away and turned to Min Ho. He smiled crookedly at me. Choi Min Ho, my enemy – he’s helping me now. I leaned against his arm as I closed my eyes. I was too tired to even talk.

“What about you sleep now, and sit in our dance practice, alright?” I felt Min Ho tuck my fringe to the side of the ear.

I nodded my head as I slept next to Min Ho. I felt him freeze but eased up afterwards. I didn’t want to go near him, but it was cold and I was so hurt by that freak.

Min Ho p.o.v

Damn, it was so obvious that Jong Hyun was not asleep. Who wears sunglasses in the van to sleep? I pretended as though he was until I got Eun Hye to sleep. Then, I tried shaking her. She didn’t move.

“Yah, hyung. I know you’re not asleep,” I said out loud.

Jong Hyun took off his sunglasses and earpiece to face me. His face was so sullen. I couldn’t help but sympathize but it’s his fault for cheating on her. Then, Eun Hye’s shifted her position and she fell onto my lap. She cuddled closer to me. I saw Jong Hyun biting his lips so hard. I chuckled as I caressed her cheek.

“Don’t. Touch. Her,” Jong Hyun hissed through his teeth.

I ignored him and her hair as I felt her cuddled closer to my waist as she held my arm. She was like a baby. I smiled, satisfied.

“GAH!” Jong Hyun blasted.

“Shut up, hyung. It’s your fault,” I hissed at him.

“Whatever – get your hands off her,” he got off his seat and came closer to Eun Hye.

That’s when Eun Hye got up and hugged me from the side so tightly.

“Don’t touch me!” she screamed.

Your p.o.v

I woke up but the loud voice of Jong Hyun’s angry voice. Immediately, I got up and hugged Min Ho tighter as I shifted away from Jong Hyun. Jong Hyun looked away and sat in his seat. I let go of Min Ho quickly. I felt Min Ho chuckle. Jong Hyun’s face looked so hurt like a lost puppy. I wanted to comfort him but I was more hurt than he was. I hid my face so he won’t see my tears. Then, the van stopped. We obviously reached the place. Mr. Ahn opened the door and I jumped out of the van, immediately like ninja! (A/N: I had to add this point in.)

Then, I saw Taemin and Onew. I ran to them and hugged Onew. I buried my face in his chest, preventing myself from crying. Taemin watched us and started patting my back. I faked my smile and hugged Taemin too. I felt Taemin laugh like a child.

“What happened?” Onew asked as he messed my hair.

“J-jong Hyun…” I trailed off.

“What did he do?” Taemin spoke softly as I released my arms.

“He cheated on me with another girl,” I failed at stopping my tears.

“Whaaaat?!” they said in sync.

“It’s okay, I’m fin-” I was about to say before I cut by an annoying voice.

“DON’T SAY YOU’RE FINE,” Key yelled from behind Onew.

“I’m dead,” I muttered under my breath.

“No, you’re not – but he is,” Key folded his arms.

I saw from the corner of my eyes, Min Ho and Jong Hyun walking towards us. I hid behind Taemin, still holding his hand. I tried to stop myself from crying. Taemin felt me sob a little. He rubbed my back and glared at Jong Hyun.

“Yah, we better go in – we’ll be late for dance practice,” Onew said pissed.

We walked towards the building. I stayed close to Taemin and Onew. Key was behind me creating a barrier between Jong Hyun and me. Min Ho was casually walking behind. I wanted to cry so badly during their practice, but I also couldn’t keep myself from being awed by their dance rountine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAPHaVqaNmg&feature=related

I didn’t know Key could dance. I mean, 2 years ago – I saw him dance. It was okay? FINE! I wasn’t really looking; I was looking at Jong Hyun dancing. Now, they’re like perfectly dancing in sync. Taemin danced so well, my eyes were so bulged out that, it was hard to blink. Jong Hyun took the lead for a while, before Taemin took back to spot light with his wicked yet smooth moves. Wow. Onew was cool at the back, moving to the beat. Min Ho… was charismatically awesome.

I felt my face tensed up when I saw Min Ho look at me as he danced. I looked away, pretending I’m looking somewhere else. Then, they did a hip-wave in the dance which made me go red a while. The rest of the dance was so smooth and cool. Then, they got together and Jong Hyun sang. My heart sank so hard. I kept it in and looked away. Onew sang and winked at me which made me feel better. Then, they ended with a bam! Everyone posed and looked great.

“Araso! Good job everyone! Take 10 before do it from the top again. We need to be flawless, people. FLAWLESS for your audition,” the dance instructor ordered them. What audition?

“Ye~” they said before walking their separate ways.

I saw Jong Hyun walked out the room. Min Ho went to a corner where his stuff were. Key, Onew and Taemin walked towards me, all sweaty and panting. I clapped and smiled.

“You were so cool~ all of you. I didn’t know you guys could dance so well,” I smiled.

“Komawo-ya,” Onew patted my head as he drank his drink before collapsing on the floor.

“Old guy,” I heard Key mutter under his breath which made me laugh a little.

I turned to Taemin who was still and smiling at Onew’s gag. He looked at me and pat my head. Then, I remembered something – audition! What audition? I pouted.

“Taemin, what audition was your dance teacher talking about?” I asked.

“Oh, uh well-” Taemin hesistated.

“You might as well tell her since she saw us,” Key muttered.

“But don’t tell anyone!” Onew yelled.

“Hmm,” I nodded my head.

“We’re auditioning for a talent agency,” Taemin nodded.

“Ah, chinca?” I asked.

“Yeah,” Key spoke.

“Min Ho dancing with you guys?” I tried to crack a joke.

“Wae?! Something wrong?” I heard Min Ho yell at me from a far.

“Mian!” I yelled back.

He grinned. Then, I stood up.

“I’m going to the restroom, you guys rest~” I sang before walking out of the room.

 I walked and sighed a while before I bumped into someone.

“Sor-” I was about to apologise before I realized who it was.

Jong Hyun.

“Eun Hye-ah,” he spoke.

“Hmm, I need to use the toilet,” I muttered quietly making my way.

“Wait!” he held my arm.

I tried pulling my arm away but I was too weak. Tears formed in my eyes, I tried keeping it in, but I failed. Jong Hyun turned my around to face him. I looked down so he won’t see my eyes. He raised my chin, looking directly into my eyes.

“Are you hurt?” he asked stupidly.

“Wha-? Don’t touch me,” I pushed his finger away from my chin.

“Eun Hye, I didn’t mean – I’m really sorry, I love you,” he spoke softly coming closer to me.

“Go away,” I pushed him away.

“I know you’ll forgive me, because – you still love me, right? I love you, and I’m so sorry,” he came closer to cup my face.

“Don’t be so sure of yourself,” I looked away.

He leaned in towards me for a kiss. I tried struggling free but he held me with his arms, tightly. This was not the Jong Hyun I fell in love with. I pursed my lips as I looked away from him, on the verge of tears.

“Yah, hyung. Leave her alone,” Min Ho put his arm between Jong Hyun and me.

“Why are you butting in?” Jong Hyun pushed his arm away.

“Why don’t you let her cool down and apologise later?” Min Ho said casually.

I hid behind Min Ho, just to get away from Jong Hyun. Then, I saw Jong Hyun’s eyes locked to mine. Min Ho was staring at Jong Hyun.

“Ar-re you crying, Eun Hye?” Jong Hyun asked worriedly.

“What?” Min Ho turned to face me.

“I’m not,” I said touching my cheeks.

They were wet with tears. I didn’t even know I was crying so badly. I started to sob and ran to the toilet without being grabbed upon again. Then, there was a knock on the door. I ignored it. Knowing, it was Min Ho.

“Eun Hye, open the door,” I heard Min Ho’s low voice.

“I’m okay, leave me alone, I’ll be out soon,” I said, trying to hide my sobs.

“I’m not stupid,” he hissed.

“You’re my rival, my enemy – this is my weakness, I’m sure you’re happy,” I muttered.

He remained quiet and I heard his footsteps trailed away. I fell onto my knees and curled into a ball in the middle of the toilet. Then, my phone buzzed. Caller ID: Taemin. I cleared my throat before answering the phone.

“Yoboseyo?” I answered.

“Eun Hye, where are you?” Taemin sounded worried.

“I’m fine, no need to find me,” I tried to sound happy.

“I’m going to get you,” Taemin said confidently.

“You don’t even know where I am,” I laughed slightly.

Then, the door flung open and Taemin was standing there flashing a smile at me. He helped me up and hugged me. I started to cry in his arms even harder.

“I’m so stupid, I’m sorry, I’m dumb, I should’ve listened,” I sobbed and sobbed.

“Shh, it’s okay, I’m here, let’s go home and get you to umma,” Taemin hugged me as he tried to calm me down.

“Eun H-hye?” I heard another voice by the door.

Jong Hyun.

I looked at him. His face was remorseful. I felt sorry for him, but then I remembered the incident in the library and looked away.

“I’m really sor-” Jong Hyun was cut off.

“Jong Hyun hyung, I’ll be taking Eun Hye home for rest,” Taemin said as he guided me out of the toilet and out of the toilet.

“H-how about your dance practice?” I asked.

“The instructor went off for some meeting regarding our audition,” Taemin smiled.

We got into the cab quietly. I saw Key and Onew just walking out of the building. They waved at us, I nodded my head once before looking away. Min Ho was nowhere to be found, not that I cared. I sighed as I leaned against Taemin’s arm.

“Ya, Taemin. How long have you been crushing on me?” I asked randomly.

“Uhmm, w-what?” Taemin cleared his throat.

“Oh come on, I know it too. Just tell me,” I elbowed his ribcage which made him cringe a little.

“Hmm, well? Ever since I met you? I don’t know, we were probably in diapers,” he joked nervously.

“You were a nice guy, my best friend’s brother – so kind and always there for me, but I didn’t see that,” I mumbled.

“Eun Hye, you better sleep, you’ll get sick at this rate,” Taemin pat my head.

“Taemin, can I ask you something?” I sighed.

“Hmm?”

“I was just wondering if you pass the audition and debut as a star, will you still like me?” I asked.

“That’s kind of straight forward,” I felt him turn hot.

“What songs will you hope to dance to?” I laughed.

“Some songs,” he muttered.

“Will there be songs about me?” I asked jokingly.

“Eun Hye neomu yeppeo~” Taemin sang cutely in prompt to song.

“You made that up on the spot,” I laughed.

“Yeah, but it sounds nice, right?” he laughed a little.

“Will you forget me?” I asked after a while.

“Never,” he said in one word which made my day.

“Komawo, chingu ya~” I sang as I closed my eyes.

 

 

 

A long one. Something's hot gonna cook up. So, please comment to tell me yoru anticipation or I'll be writing without an aim DDDD: KOMAWOO YAA~