Second chance.

Why what happens.

Annyeonghasaeyo! :B I'm really happy with the comment and with that it motivated me to do my exams much more confident, although my geography paper was a total screw up... ANYWAYS :D I have written loads, and here's a piece for you. It may not be alot - but I wanna tell you guys I LOVE YOU!

PS: I have something in stored for you - a really really sad drama D: Boohoo!

Saranghamnida! :B

Deaany <:

Krystal p.o.v

I wanted to jump for joy so badly. Eun Hye isn’t as bad as I thought she would be. Still, I won’t stop hating her if even after this Min Ho still comes running after her. I looked at Min Ho who was charismatically looking at the tickets in her hand. She had three of those? I thought I only saw two on the make-up table? SO SHE ORIGINALLY PLANNED TO GO ON A REAL DATE WITH MIN HO TO A BASKETBALL MATCH? Oh whatever, at least she didn’t.

“Yah, Krystal – cut the act,” Min Ho spoke.

“What act?” I said.

“Eun Hye didn’t go to her mother’s place, right?” Min Ho spoke.

“…” He’s that smart.

“Guilt, written all over your face. Well, at least she bought the tickets to the match I wanted to see and I wouldn’t want to watch it alone,” he said.

“What gave me away?” I muttered.

“You don’t like basketball, Krystal,” he chuckled.

“Oh… Right,” I mumbled.

“It’s fine I guess, you get to go on a date with me FINALLY. Isn’t that what you want all these years?” he scoffed.

“You make me sound so desperate,” I rolled my eyes.

“Well… You are,” he hissed.

“YOU ARE TO! You think Eun Hye even likes you?” I yelled.

He stopped walking and froze. Then, he looked at me - disturbed. It’s true though. He never looks at me and never gives up until he reaches his goal. He keeps saying he doesn’t have an ideal type. BULLCRAP. He doesn’t need an ideal type because he has Eun Hye on his mind. Why can’t he stop having high hopes? It’s pretty clear that Eun Hye is not interested in him. I glared at him, pissed.

“Stop saying that, she will like me. I’m making sure of that,” he hissed again.

He started to walk in front of him. I grabbed his hand and stopped him from walking. This is my chance of saying what I want. Out of the many things I wanted to say; only these words came out of my mouth.

“Then, I’m making sure of it. You will like me,” I spoke, looking into his eyes.

“So, give me a chance,” I pleaded again.

He looked into my eyes for a brief moment. After which, he looked at his wristwatch.

“It’s almost time until the match, we better get going,” He yanked his hand away and walked ahead.

I’ll take that as a yes, Choi Min Ho.

Your p.o.v

Oh, it’s been a long time since I’ve been on the streets. I walked along the streets happily as I looked into the windows for the shops. Suddenly, someone bumped into me hard. I turned behind and saw the guy stop too, looking irritated. I didn’t get a good look at him. He was covered up as though he was sick or something. I bowed and apologized as I carried on.

I went into a boutique in search of dresses and new outfits I can get since I’ve not gone shopping. I need hats. I went to the hats section. I put on a beanie and looked at myself in the mirror.

Suddenly, when I stared in the mirror – there was this sharp pain in my head, as though it was piercing through my head. I squeezed my eyes, waiting for the pain to be gone. And it did. That was weird. I placed the beanie onto the rack and walked away.

Yes, I didn’t buy anything from that shop. So, I went to a dance apparel shop where I found the coolest shoes. The salesperson got my size. I smiled as I tried it on. It was so nice! I looked at the price. It wasn’t as nice… I pouted as I had a debate in my head, whether or not I should buy it. I brought the shoes to the counter to return the shoes – still debating whether to buy the shoes or not. I placed the shoes on the counter to return. Then, she handed me the bag where the shoes were. I was surprised, I didn’t have the money to pay for this.

“It’s all paid for,” she smiled.

“What?” I asked.

“Your boyfriend paid for those shoes when you trying those on, he seemed sure you were going to buy them,” the salesperson smiled at me.

“Oh? My B-boyfriend?” I asked.

“He went off quickly. He seemed to be in a rush,” she smiled again.

“Oh, in that case, thank you,” I smiled and went out of the shop.

Who in the world paid for my shoes? My lucky day? I shrugged off the weird feeling. I felt like having a decent meal all the sudden, since I haven’t had my dinner yet. I entered a rather popular restaurant. The waiter that served bought me to a table where he gave me the menu.

“What would you like to order miss?” said the waiter.

“I’d have the chicken pasta and a cola,” I smiled.

“Alright, any desserts for you ma’am?” he asked.

“No thank you,” I smiled. I knew the deserts here were expensive.

After my meal, just as I was about to ask for the bill, a portion of ice cream sundae came to my table.

“Oh? I didn’t order this,” I said.

“Oh, today is our sundae-day so we’re giving out free sundaes to our customers,” she smiled nervously.

I know she’s hiding something. If something else pops out, I’m so going “Kim Ki Bum” on the waiter.

“Oh? Thank you!” I smiled fakely as I ate the ice-cream.

Free expensive sundaes? Free shoes? Is this my lucky day or what?

I asked for the bill. My eyes widened. This is the final stage.

“Oh? How come it is so little?” I asked.

“Oh, we’re having 80% off the original prices,” the waiter smiled at me, nodding his head.

“Ah, is that so?” I smiled.

Something is not right. I gestured the man to come closer to me. He looked around and bowed a little.

“Is there someone ordering and paying this on my behalf behind my back and he’s in this restaurant?” I whispered in a serious tone.

“Yes, ma’am,” he answered me nervously.

“Alright, that would be all,” I paid the bill.

Innocently, I walked out of the restaurant and hid behind a wall. I waited for the person who was following me to turn up searching for me. Then, I caught him red-handed. He was the same person I bumped into… 3 hours ago? Whoever he was, he was disguised. Then, it hit me! HE WAS A ERTIC MAN FOLLOWING ME? At least, this erted man is paying for my expenses. I chuckled as I came out of hiding and approached the man from behind.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, may I know why you’re following me and paying for my things?” I asked curiously.

He turned around, surprised. Half his face was covered with a scarf, showing only his eyes. Those eyes are definitely familiar. I scanned his height and smell. Wait a moment, isn’t this?

“Jong Hyun?” I asked.

He sighed and removed his scarf.

“Hello?” he chuckled nervously.

“Yah, why are you following me?” I folded my arms and glared at him.

“Oh. Uh,” he stuttered.

“Well?” I demanded an answer

“Who says I was following you?!” he folded his arms.

I rolled my eyes and walked ahead. As expected, he trailed behind like a lost puppy. Then, I felt someone linked arms with me. I widened my eyes when I found Jong Hyung next to me, smiling.

“Aren’t you going to be seen by your fans?” I laughed.

“I’ll tell them you’re my older sister,” he joked.

“YAH! I don’t look that old,” I pouted.

“Noona neomu yeppo,” he sang.

“Taemin does that to me all the time, don’t copy him,” I smirked.

“Well, he’s not lying,” he smiled.

“You’re still a smooth-talker,” I grinned as I realized we were walking in definite synchronization at a really slow pace.

We were silent for a while; we just walked wherever our legs brought us. My heart wasn’t being considerate to me. It was beating so fast I could feel it. I knew I couldn’t like my ex-boyfriend; especially after what he did in that library. I sighed. I felt his eyes on me. Then, he sighed as well. Soon, we stopped in front of a Cineplex. Then, I looked up to see what movie was showing now.

“You wanna watch a movie?” he asked in the gentle voice he would always ask me in whenever we were on dates.

“Hmm, what’s showing?” I asked him.

“We could watch a comedy or romance or action,” he said.

I wanted to withdraw my arm from his but tightened the link between us. I froze but eventually just sighed. I walked away from the Cineplex, he followed next to me. I tried to withdraw my hand once more only to receive a hug from Jong Hyun. I missed his soft and warm hugs.

“Please don’t let go,” he whispered.

“J-Jong Hyun, you know I can’t do this anymore,” I muttered.

“I’m really sorry, my feelings for you haven’t changed ever since 2 years ago – I’m still the same Jong Hyun you knew,” he spoke.

“That’s the problem, Jong Hyun – You haven’t changed one bit, which makes me worried what if I have my heart broken again?” I spoke.

Then, he let go of me and took my hand as he placed it on his chest. It was beating so fast. I could feel the sincerity in his eyes as he looked at me. I sighed.

“Promise me one thing,” I spoke.

“What it is?” he smiled.

“Don’t tell my brother,” I smiled as I hugged him.

He hugged me back.

My ex-boyfriend is now… my boyfriend.

  • Back at the fx apartment.

I was really worried. Why? Firstly, it’s because I’m still jobless. I mean, I’m a Juilliard graduate and I have nothing to do? I sighed.

Then, my phone vibrated.

Jonghyun: Hey babe, whatcha doing now? (:

Me: Oh, just thinking I suppose. Have you eaten?

Jonghyun: About me, I suppose? Keke~~ Yes, I have. Your brother makes the best ramyun.

Me: Oh really? Jjongie, I have better things to think about :P

Jonghyun: I’m thinking of writing another song.

Me: Oh? Really? What will it be about?

Jonghyun: You.

Me: Seriously, jjong.

Jonghyun: I’m not playing around. Wait for it (:

Me: Hmm, okay. ^^ Gdnite, jjong.

Jonghyun: Yahhh, you forgot something.

Me: What is it? O.O

Jonghyun: You forget to text me a gdnite kiss and something else.

Me: Haha. I don’t want to text you a kiss T.T What did I miss?

He didn’t answer the text. I pouted as I stared at the phone. It rang. Caller ID: Kim Jonghyun. I let it ring a few times before picking it up.

“Yah, you didn’t reply my text message,” I said on the phone.

“Mianhe, anyways figured out what you missed?” I him chuckle.

“Nope, what is it?”

“I love you,” he spoke those 3 words flawlessly.

I froze, stunned. It’s been a long time since I said those three words to someone, meaningfully. I took in a deep breath.

“Alright, good night Jong Hyun,” I laughed.

“Yah, you’re forgetting something,” he scolded me.

“No, I’m not. Good night!!” I hung up the phone.