She went to Seoul. They went home.

Why what happens.

Taemin p.o.v

“Umma!” I hugged her.

“Omo! Taemin-ah! Jinki-ah!” Umma cried as she hugged us.

“Umma! I’m home too!” Key hyung yelled.

“Araso~ My son,” Umma hugged Key hyung.

I looked around the house. It changed a lot. It’s more spacious and luxurious. Apparently, Eun Hye’s designing classes paid off. Min Ho hyung and Jong Hyun hyung sat quietly on the couch. They have a couch now? I remember when you used to sit on the floor to watch the 16-inch television. OH MY GOD. The cute 16-inch Television morphed into a plasma TV.

“Taemin-ah, come take a seat,” Umma said.

I sat reluctantly because I wanted to explore the house. I saw drawings and paintings on the wall. Then, I saw a graduating photo of Eun Hye receiving her graduating scroll. I smiled. I still a year to go although we’re the same age; I’m older by 2 months. I looked around the house as Umma served drinks. Onew hyung helped Umma with the drinks as Key hyung went around the house busy exploring. Min Ho hyung and Jong Hyun hyung were looking around the house too.

“Ki Bum’s umma, is Eun Hye around?” Jong Hyun hyung asked politely.

“Oh! Aigoo~ How can I forget?” Umma smacked her forehead with her right palm.

“Wae? What happened, umma? Did something bad happen to her” I asked worriedly.

“What? No! Of course not! She went to Seoul to work as a teacher. Personally, I don’t think it’s safe……” Umma went on and on.

I looked at Min Ho hyung’s shocked expression. Jong Hyun hyung was speechless. Onew hyung froze. Key hyung ran out of the room when he heard the news.

“MWOH?! DONGSAENG WENT TO WORK IN SEOUL WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING THE PLACE?! WE HAVE TO GET BACK TO SEOUL NOW!” Key hyung yelled chaotically.

“Ki Bum-ah! Stay for a while with your Umma,” Jong Hyun hyung said calmly.

“BUT BUT-” Key hyung tried to retort.

“We’ll stay with you, Umma. For at least a day?” I smiled.

“Aigoo~~ My little boy, have you visited your parents? We have two rooms; one belongs to Ki Bum, the other belongs to Eun Hye,” Umma pinched my cheek.

“I’ll take Eun Hye’s room!” Min Ho hyung, Jong Hyun hyung, Onew hyung and I all said in sync.

“That’s ridiculous! I’ll sleep in my own room, while the four of you squeeze into her small room,” Key hyung folded his arms.

“Ah, it’s not small anymore. Eun Hye earned much money and made the house bigger,” Umma smiled gleefully.

“Ah? Chinca? Then, we’ll be getting ready for bed now,” I smiled at Umma.

“I’ll make for you some hot chocolate and chicken snacks for Jinki,” Umma sang as she got off the couch.

“CHICKEN! UMMA, I LOVE YOU~~~~” Onew hyung hugged Umma tightly.

“YAH! That’s my Umma!” Key hyung tried to pull Onew hyung away.

Your p.o.v

Welcome to Seoul! Hope you had a pleasant flight with us! Kamshamnida!

I dragged my luggage as I walked out of the airport. I took Ki Bum’s advice and got myself some fashion help. I don’t really know if I looked stylish enough. I remembered Ki Bum telling me that I didn’t have a strong sense of fashion when he didn’t want to hurt my feelings. I also remembered Ki Bum telling I in fashion and I looked like beggar when he was being mean and rude. I kicked his nuts as a punishment.

I was wearing my decent denim with a comfortable butterfly shirt which was pretty with laces and beads. I wore my favourite beanie which Umma gave me. I received smiles from the immigration officers as I walked out of the plane.

I looked for my name on the board. I sighed as I continued walking, searching for my name. Finally, I saw a guy holding a board with my name on it – KIM EUN HYE (Seoul international) I smiled as I walked towards it.

(Skips boring stuff)

“Thank you so much for working with us, we’ll be looking forward to your start tomorrow,” the headmaster smiled at me.

“I’ll not disappoint you!” I bowed energetically.

I walked out of the office, smiling. I started walking out of the school, I looked around. I DON’T KNOW WHERE I AM. I gulped nervously. I dragged my luggage and went to a kiosk to buy a newspaper to search for rooms for rent until I’m stable. It was getting dark soon, so I was worried for own safety. I sat down on a bench, as I looked around for a cheap hotel to stay in. Then, I spotted on. Quickly, I ran to the hotel and checked in.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4031/4313321862_b8c4eeffdb.jpg

The room was decent. I changed out of my clothes into my comfortable and easy clothes. I tied my hair into a bun like a samurai and the television. I was surprised when I saw SHINee’s CF on television.

I saw the girl got kissed by Min Ho and got pulled away by Taemin. I felt a little jealous but I shrugged off the feeling because it was just a CF. I laid my newspaper on the bed, I started circling rooms for rent. Then, I called the number.

My first call, I dialed the number.

“Yoboseyo,” a low cranky voice picked up.

“Annyeonghasaeyo. I’m looking for a room to rent, it says you have a room?” I asked.

“Ah, right. Are you married?” the cranky voice said.

“Ah, no I’m not,” I said.

“Do you have a nice body and decent face and an average C-cup?” the man said.

“I’m sorry, I’ll be hanging up,” I said quickly.

My second call, I dialed the number.

“Yoboseyo?” a woman said tiredly.

“Annyeonghasaeyo. You put up an advertisement on the newspaper about renting out your house?”

“Ah, neh. Do you qualify the conditions?” the woman said.

“Conditions?” I asked.

“Single, working, non-alcoholic, non-smoker, young adult,” the woman dragged on.

“Ah, I qualify,” I said happily.

“Alright, come to the dorm tomorrow and we’ll discuss the arrangements,” the woman yawned half way.

“Neh~ Kamshamnida,” I hung up the phone.

I dropped dead and slept on my bed after that call. This is going to be interesting; I’m in the same city as Seoul. Wonder if I’ll meet them? I drifted off to sleep thinking of the last words they said to me before leaving… I doubt they’ll remember me.

 

I'm back! Comment!