Luna and Sulli.

Why what happens.

Jong Hyun p.o.v

I watched her being escorted by the nurses away for check-up. Key was trying to keep calm in my arms. I hope she’ll be fine.

“Alright guys, let’s go. You have dance practice and afterwards, you have a fan meeting followed by a radio interview,” Manager hyung spoke as the five of us followed him to the lift landing.

Then, the lift door opened.

“Omo?! SHINee?” the girls gasped.

We smiled and entered the lift humbly with the girls. They were frozen. I expected that, I guess.

“Oppa… can we have your signature?” one of the girls shyly asked Onew.

“Oh? Ah? N-neh,” Onew laughed.

“Oppa… can we take a photo with all of you?” another girl asked.

“Oh, neh,” I smiled.

We posed for the camera. Key tried his best to smile. Let’s just hope we can carry on for 3 days without causing our performance because of our worry for Eun Hye.

--

Your p.o.v

“Araso, you’re in a stable condition. Your operation will be tomorrow morning,” the doctor smiled at me.

“Oh neh. Kamshamnida,” I bowed.

“You should be lucky for having 5 good friends,” she smiled at me.

“4 friends, and 1 loving and over-protective brother,” I corrected her while laughing quietly.

“Ah, I see. Alright then, we’ll send you off to your room, where you should get loads of rest,” she smiled.

“Thank you, doctor,” the nurses guided me out of the room.

--

“Eun Hye!” I heard Sulli’s voice.

I turned towards the door and found Luna and Sulli waving happily at me. I waved and smiled happily.

“Annyeonghasaeyo,” I spoke happily.

“Yah, can you stop the formalities?” Luna scolded me playfully.

“Neh, unnie,” I smiled.

“We brought your favourite – Strawberries!” Sulli smiled.

“I don’t know why you like them, Eun Hye. Unlike what they say on television, strawberries are sour,” Luna shook her head.

“I like them because they are pretty-looking. I don’t mind the taste,” I laughed at my silly explanation.

--

“Where are the others?” I asked them.

“They’re busy with schedule,” Luna nodded her head.

“Actually we’re here cause SHINee sunbae told us to look after you,” Sulli smiled at me.

I felt so bad. Sulli and Luna gave up Taemin and Onew respectively to make them happy. They had good hearts. I felt as though I’m a bad soul who’s keeping everyone to make myself happy. Maybe the guys are right… Maybe I am like the Lucifer. I sighed.

“What’s on your mind?” Luna asked worriedly.

“I was just thinking… I feel so bad,” I mumbled.

“Eun Hye, if you’re talking about Taemin and Onew, you should know it was our doing to ask them to keep on persisting to get you,” Sulli smiled happily.

“But, you’re unhappy,” I looked down unhappily.

“So? What’s the use of having someone you love with you if that person has someone else in mind? It’s bad for you and that person,” Luna smiled at me as she held my hand.

“I don’t know whether to thank you… because I’m scared they’ll end up hurt” I muttered.

“You don’t have to,” Luna and Sulli said together.

I looked up at their faces. Their eyes were both filled with tears. Unknowingly, mine too. Then, a tear escaped and we hugged each other.

“No matter what happens, let’s just hope for the best,” Luna said.

“Don’t play nice on us, Eun Hye,” Sulli said jokingly as she tried to control her tears.

“I’m sorry and I’ll try my best,” I wiped my eyes.

“Don’t hurt them,” Sulli smiled.

“Don’t push them to us, either. We rather they come to us willingly than forcefully,” Luna smiled at me.

“Araso,” I smiled.

I the television and saw fx encore performance on the screen. They clapped their hands happily.

“You guys are so popular now, chukahae~” I laughed.

--

“Excuse me, miss. However, we need to ask you friends to leave so you can rest until your surgery,” a nurse on the door.

Immediately, my heart skipped a beat. I was so scared. Then, Luna held my hand tightly.

“Just remember the guys and us, we’re always here for you,” Luna smiled.

“Eun Hye! Fighting!” Sulli smiled.

“Komawo,” I smiled weakly as I turned to rest.

--

Jong Hyun p.o.v

“From the top!” the instructor yelled again.

My legs were so weak already. I looked at the time. It was probably almost time for Eun Hye to proceed to the operation room. I looked at the others who were also looking at the time worriedly. We couldn’t concentrate well enough.

“Alright, guys come on. We have to get this right. Remember what we promised Eun Hye,” Onew spoke to us like a leader should.

We nodded our heads and did our new choreography for Ring Ding Dong over and over again. I moved my feet and body according to the tempo. Taemin, the best dancer in our group, couldn’t even get his head in the game. Then, I tripped over my own leg.

Our manager looked at us, disappointedly. Min Ho groaned and sat on the floor.

“Alright, take 5,” the instructor said.

Then, our manager came to us. He sat in front of the 5 of us.

“I just got off the phone with the hospital a while ago. Eun Hye’s condition is stable and she’s doing fine. They’re going to perform the surgery on her in less than an hour,” our manager spoke to us.

“Hyung, we’re worried. Can we not visit her a while?” Taemin spoke.

“I’m afraid I can’t let go to that.  Even if you reach there, you won’t get to see her conscious,” our manager spoke.

“Don’t say it that way, you make it sound as though she’s going to die,” Key hushed the manager.

“I’m sorry, Ki Bum. However, like what Onew said, we have to keep our heads in the game. Keep on trying. Are you ready or not?” he said looking seriously at us.

He was right. I loved Eun Hye too. I’m sure everyone does. Although I get pretty uncomfortable with the fact they go out with her behind my back, we can’t let this affect our performance. I nodded my head.

“He’s right, guys,” I spoke carefully.

“We’re all worried for Eun Hye so it’s not fair if this disturbs our performance – Eun Hye won’t be able to go through the surgery without worrying about us if we do not work properly,” Min Ho folded his arms.

“Araso, kaja. We have a performance to put on,” I nodded my head in agreement.

We got our butts off the sorry pity floor and started from the top. Yes, Eun Hye is important. Yes, I love her. However, I must think of our fans that are waiting for us too. Before we started, we gathered together and cheered one time.

“Alright… 5, 6, 7, 8,” the music started.

“Baby~ Negae banhae beorin naegae wae irae~” I started.

--

COMMENT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D