Parcel!

Why what happens.

So, here's my apology... I'm SORRY! But seriously, I took up a vocal class and it's really draining me out! I always come home saying, "I'll publish the story!" and without knowing I collpase on my bed right after doing my homework! I'm really sorry I took a long time D: Haha, anyways enjoy! BTW; I'm going with the MINHO-EUNHYE-JONGHHYUN! :D

 

Your p.o.v

--

“Oh? Umma-ah, yeah, the school is pretty cool. The professors are nice too,” I spoke on the phone as I grabbed a carton a milk to drink from the refrigerator.

“Have you called your brother?” she asked.

“Umma! Don’t give Ki Bum my number, he’ll just tell the others and I won’t get peace, my email inbox is spammed by them, not that I’m being unthankful for having good friends and an annoying and overcaring brother,” I quickly said as I went to my laptop to check my emails.

“Well, it’s been a year or so, and they haven’t seen you and heard your voice once, I heard you don’t reply their emails often too. Eun Hye, isn’t that bad of you?” umma lectured me.

“I’m busy with practice and lectures, umma. At least I do reply, a few times,” I lied.

Out of the 240 emails I received from them, I remember only replying 3 times. I sighed.

“Alright, Eun Hye. I’m going for facial now, will talk to you else time,” she hung up on me.

Facial? Is she serious? I chuckled as I placed my phone on the table and drank my drink. Suddenly, I spotted the moisturizer that Min Ho bought me. Such an expensive one. I shook my head as I applied some of it on my face. You might be wondering why after a year, my moisturizer hasn’t run out. It’s because, without my knowledge, Min Ho bought 3 bottles which I only managed to finish one. It’s been too long since I checked the email. Who knows, I might be spammed with their emails. I went to my computer to check my mail.

“Oh, more emails. Yipee,” I muttered. I clicked the most recent one.

--

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Oh! Eun hye-ah! Annyeong!~~

I think I know why you aren’t replying our emails, it’s probably because you’re busy. I heard Julliard’s tough. I hope you’re doing well. Oh, Jong Hyun hyung wants me to send you an email on our recent performance – “Juliette” and “Ring Ding Dong”.

yung wrote the song Juliette with help from song writers. He’s so cool! He says the first part of the performace is what we usually do most of them. I don’t agree since they say I sleep most of the time! )-: Anyways, it’s a nice one! Hope you still watch us ^^ and the ending song is a remix of our ‘ring ding dong’ song. We danced really excitedly cause Jong Hyun hyung told us we’ll be sending this to you. We miss you, eun hye!!!! ~~ I do..

Eun Hye, saranghae~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdkIvr-IZM8

--

I laughed quietly before sighing. So, jong hyun spends his time writing songs while Ki Bum goes to cafés to date girls, Taemin sleeps most of the time and Onew goes shopping? Where did Min Ho go? I guess he’s always working since I only saw him before they start dancing. Secretly, I do miss them… Then, I opened the older mails I have yet to read. I scrolled down to find lots more. I read the other mails.

--

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Yah… Eun Hye… You really hurt me, you know? Why haven’t you been replying? Sigh. Nevermind, I guess you’re busy. You’re still in my heart, no matter what. I’m in the process of writing a song called – “Juliette” Be sure to hear it!

I love you! Oh and I did a cover for Nothing better – Brown eyed soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8DWRgcPrLk

--

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

EUNHYE!! They opened a new chicken stall across the road but manager hyung doesn’t allow me to go there. I am so pissed. However, we really miss you, eun hye. What makes it worse is that you don’t reply… Nevermind, I guess. Oh we’re doing a variety show called ‘Hello Baby” and we’re travelling around Asia for a tour. It’s really fun. I think I have phobia of babies… Ever since my dog… Anyways, here’s a link to our new song!

Jojo! We’re singing about you! Bogoshipta!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OOx3rHqJ4o

and I dedicate this song to you… I love you, eun hye. But if I can’t receive love from you, I don’t mind being best friend... (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp1Yh59CiS8

--

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

YAH! PABO! You better reply or you’ll get a terrible lecture from me when you come back. Anyways, we’re working on our new song – “Ring Ding Dong”. Min Ho says he dedicates that song to you. Yah, don’t you think you’re too much? You captured the hearts of all the members… except me, and you’re just mistreating them! PS; I recommend you stick to Min Ho, he’s a women killer. *winkswinks* Anyways, we’re doing a show called “Hello Baby” where we have to take care of a toddler. Yoogeun! He looks exactly like Min Ho-ah! He’s so adorable and cute. The best part is that he likes me!

HAHAHAHAH! Araso, I need to go internet shopping. Annyeong Eun hye!

--

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Hi Eun Hye. How are you? Uhm, well… I’m sure the other hyungs and Taemin spammed your inbox with emails… but if you realised this is probably like my 2ndemail only. Anyways, hope you come back soon, yeah? Stay healthy and eat well…

Yours,

Min Ho.

--

Min Ho was right, the one who spammed me the most was – Taemin, and Ki Bum. Jong Hyun kept sending me songs and Onew was blabbering about his life. Well, that’s why he’s my bestfriend. We’re so alike. I sighed as I looked at their emails. So, for a year and a half, I’ve been a devil. I looked at my schedule and the things I had for the week. I have to do something for them now. I grabbed my wallet and my camera and headed out of my apartment.

Min Ho p.o.v

I looked at my inbox, empty. I stretched my arm and went out to grab a bite. Then, I heard Taemin playing with Ki Bum and Jong Hyun. I peeped into the room. They were playing monopoly in the room and obviously, Key was in the lead followed by Jong Hyun.

“Taemin-ah! You’re losing so badly, give up already!” Key waggled his brows as Taemin.

“Anio! I’m going to win this,” Taemin shook the dice in his hand.

“Ah! You have to pay me rent,” Jong Hyun chuckled evilly.

“Nooooo!” Taemin covered his face.

I shook my head and headed out to the kitchen where I found Onew hyung eating something.

“It has to be chicken,” I muttered.

I walked closer to him, giving me a shock. He wasn’t eating chicken, he was eating… strawberries. What the hell? Those… those are my strawberries! I bought strawberries because they’re the only things that remind me of Eun Hye…

“Yah, hyung. Why are you eating my strawberries?” I groaned as I took a strawberry from him.

“Oh, mianhe. I was so sick of chicken,” Onew muttered glumly.

“What? Are you kidding me? You’re never sick of chicken,” I took the box of strawberries and kept in the chiller.

Onew nodded his head and sat on the sofa to turn on some shows. Sensing something is wrong, I went to him.

“Hyung, something’s bothering you, right?” I raised an eyebrow.

“I miss her, Min Ho. Not as a lover, as a best friend and my sister, I wish she’ll return soon,” Onew muttered.

“Onew hyung, everyone knows you like her too,” I spoke.

“I don’t anymore, I’m willing to stay by her as a friend,” Onew folded his arms.

“What about Taem?” I asked about Taemin.

“He’s over her, but he misses her. He likes some f(x) girl now…” Onew muttered.

“Ah, Sulli-ssi?” I muttered.

“HYUNG! WHY DID YOU TELL MIN HO MY NEW CRUSH?!?!!” Taemin ran out from the room.

“Oops!” Onew fell on the floor as he covered his face.

“YAH! Taemin, you like Sulli?!” Key yelled.

“Omo, Taemin-ah,” Jong Hyun pushed Taemin.

“HYUNG!” Taemin covered his red face.

I shook my head as I laughed then there was a doorbell. I went to the door. The postmen? I slowly opened the door.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, mail deliver for SHINee?” the man said.

“Oh, neh,” I opened the door fully to retrieve the parcel.

“Please sign here,” I did so.

I brought the parcel inside. It was from… NEW YORK!

“HYUNG! Taemin! A parcel came from New york!” I yelled as I rushed to the kitchen table to open it.

“What are you waiting for? Open it!” They yelled.

SHINee’s p.o.v

They stared anxiously at the parcel as Min Ho unwrapped it gently. He took out the items from the box. Out came, another 5 boxes from the parcel plus a letter. Jong Hyun nervously grabbed the paper and read it out loud.

Dear guys,

You can’t believe what trouble I had to go through just to get your address in Seoul. Damn you guys for being idols. Anyways, I bought you guys some things from New York and the usual things I do here. I’m so so so sorry if I ignored your emails. It’s not that I was busy, it was just that… I wanted to forget you guys. I wanted you guys to forget me too. I guess, It’s impossible. Haha.

I love you guys too and miss you terribly. Juilliard is fine, and I’m graduating soon after a year or so, I’ll be coming back to Seoul to work then, so wait for me!

Love, Eun Hye.

PS: Hope you love your presents.

They smiled as Jong Hyun read the letter out. Excitedly, they grabbed the box with their name on it. Onew smiled as he took out a chicken pendant with ‘bff’ engraved on it. Then, he also took out a shirt saying ‘IloveNY’.

 Key laughed as he fished out sunglasses with the word ‘almighty’ ‘key’ engraved on each side of the sunglasses. He laughed even more when he took out a shirt with the word ‘I talk my mind out, I talk a lot, I talk most of the time’.

 Taemin chuckled when he took out a beanie and a black shirt with ‘I’m not what you think I am’ on it.

Min Ho was surprised to find himself 3 bottles of moisturizer and bracelet with the name ‘my rival, my true friend’.

Jong Hyun chucked to himself when he found perfume and a shirt with a rose on it from Eun Hye.

They loved their presents and cannot wait for her arrival home…

--

XCOMMENT ! SUBSCRIBE!