The start.

Why what happens.

Your p.o.v

“So what does X equate to?” Mr. Han asked as he tapped his fingers on the board.

The whole class went quiet. I tried working out the answer on my paper. The number is divided here, added there. Wait, wrong move. I erased the number as I wrote once more, scribbling the answer. A little bit more…

“X equates to 1.87!” WHAT THE HELL. How did he get the answer faster than me?

I looked up to turn to the person who answered it. How come I’m not surprised? It was rival, and the most popular guy in school – Choi Min Ho. I hated him. Why? I can’t even decide where to begin! He came in second after me in sports, he always challenges me to do things, he always tries to outsmart me and he acts as every girl in the school belongs to me. Well, except me. He knows I hate him, but that doesn’t stop him from hitting on me. He gets his punishments though; I’ll slap him or just kick him. He chuckled at me; I narrowed my eyes at him and turned away.

Ringggg~

There goes the bell. I packed my books and cleared my things into my bag. Then, I heard Choi Min Ho walking towards me. How did I know? Well… The girls around me were tensing up. That’s probably how.

“Looks like I beat you… again,” he sat on my table, directly in front of me; leaning his face nearer to mine.

“Whatever Minho, the only way to judge is by test marks. That, I’ve beaten you four times a row,” I answered disinterestedly as I walked away.

“Just you wait, Eun Hye. I’ll get you to fall for me,” he chuckled.

“Whatever, freak. You wish,” I said loud enough for him to hear.

“Hey, y. Want to go for lunch?” I heard him hitting on another girl instantly.

What the hell? She just saw Min Ho trying to hit on me and she’s blushing when he hit on her next? Was she even human? I rolled my eyes. Then, my phone rang. I looked at the phone ID. It was Kim Jong Hyun. Who was that? That’s my boyfriend. The most understanding guy and coolest guy you will ever meet in the world. I’ve been dating him for almost a month now, and we haven’t even kissed once. The closest we’ve got is holding hands and hugging. That’s probably because he respected my decision about staying pure and stuff. However, recently he’s been acting weirdly. He always getting closer to me; his hugs are getting really tight. His arms have travelled from my shoulder to my waist; it’s going down each time we meet.

“Hello?” I answered the phone.

“Hey baby, my class just ended. Want to have lunch together?” he asked.

Right today, school ended early. I walked out of class.

“Of course, where are you?” I was busy adjusting the straps on my bag.

“In front of you,” he spoke.

“Whaat?” I looked and his face was few inches from me.

I froze and dropped my phone. He caught it before he reached the ground. He chuckled and hugged me; tightly. I hugged him back. He took my bag from me and we walked out of school, holding hands. I leaned against him before it was getting colder now. I’m talking about the weather. I’m not joking, it was really getting cold. Suddenly, his arm went to my waist holding me closer to him. I was uncomfortable but at least I was warm.

“Eun Hye!” I heard a voice call me.

I turned back to see Lee Jinki; aka. Onew. He was my best friend, but apparently Jong Hyun’s ‘rival’. He didn’t like me going near Onew. I turned around to wave at Onew. He ran towards me. So, he didn’t see Jong Hyun with me? Or, is he ignoring the fact that he saw Jong Hyun with me?

“Eun Hye, you forgot your chemistry book,” he smiled as he handed me the book.

“Oh? Thanks oppa~” I hugged and kissed Onew on the cheek.

“It’s no problem, be home early okay? Umma says that we’ll be having dinner together,” he smiled.

Now, don’t be mistaken. Onew and I are childhood friends ever since I can remember! His umma is my umma and my umma is his umma. We’re so close! He’s a funny guy and the best friend you can ever have. I smiled at Onew who kissed me on the cheek before running away to probably go chicken shopping with his younger brother, Lee Taemin. I felt Jong Hyun’s arm around me tightened.

“Whaat’s wrong?” I laughed as I leaned against Jong Hyun.

“Why do keep doing that when you know I don’t like it?” he frowned as he tossed his fringe.

“Hmm, are you jealous?” I .

“Well… I would be lying if I said I wasn’t,” he smiled as his arm went lower to my hip, pulling me closer to him.

“Hmm,” I looked down as we walked towards the café we would have our lunch.

Suddenly, Jong Hyun turned right into a park. So, we weren’t going to the café today? He led me further into the park. I looked up at him, he was smiling. Apparently, he has prepared something. Suddenly, we came to an open field. There was no one there. Then, I saw a picnic basket and a mat in the middle. My eyes widened and I looked at him.

“You like it?” he smiled.

“Hmm, of course,” I smiled back.

“Let’s go, I prepared a lot for us today,” he pulled me towards the mat.

He led me towards the mat and we had our lunch. Right, Jong Hyun was rich. He was one of the rich kids in town… while I’m just an ordinary girl. I’m not joking. He lives in a big house and he has a car. He has maids too, loads of them. Jong Hyun is rarely home because he’s always staying over at my place after studying with me until night. Suddenly, just as I was about to bite my second piece of bread, Jong Hyun grabbed my wrists. He looked into my eyes deeply as though he has been keeping something from me for a long time. He sat closer to me.

“J-jonghyun, what’s wrong?” I stuttered.

“Eun Hye-ah, do you know my feelings for you?” he said smiling weirdly, which kind of scared me, as he caressed my cheek with his other hand.

“Of course, that’s why I’m your girlfriend,” I said as I tried to wiggle my hand free.

“Eun Hye, If I said I love you, will you show me that you love me back?” his face leaned in closer to me

“Of course. Don’t be silly, you know I love you too,” I smiled nervously.

Then, he leaned and kissed my lips softly. Then, just as I was about to pull away, his arms went around me and pulled me closer to me, tightening his grip around me. His kiss got deeper and fiercer. I knew the relationship was going to reach to this extend. Maybe, we’ve been dating long enough so I kissed him back. He obviously liked it because he hugged my tighter. Then, his hand travelled down to my thigh. As he kissed me, he pushed me down and his hand travelled under my jacket. He caressed my stomach and his hand begins to climb higher. I broke the kiss to breathe. His forehead was against mine; breathing heavily. He was on top of me. Is he going to me?

“Eun Hye, say that you love me,” Jong Hyun closed his eyes as he breathed heavily.

“I lov-“ I was about to finish my sentence when his hand travelled to my chest.

“Eun Hye, I love you,” He said.

“Stop it!” I screamed as I got up and turned away from him.

I hid my face. My tears were clouding my eyes. I haven’t been this scared ever since that incident. Yes, that time when my previous boyfriend tried to me in my own house. Thank goodness Key oppa, heard me screaming from the room. I wiped my tears away. Then, I felt his arms around me from the back. His head was on my shoulder and his breath was against my neck.

“Eun Hye, I won’t hurt you like that person,” he whispered into my ear.

“J-jong Hyun, I’m scared. Please don’t touch me until I’m ready,” I said as my I buried my face in my knees.

“You love me right? If you do, you won’t mind me touching you,” he chuckled as he kissed my neck.

“I-I love you,” I looked down as I said those words; did I even mean what I said?

He continued to kiss my neck. I stayed frozen with my hand in his. Then, my phone rang. Caller ID; Mother. Jong Hyun saw the caller ID. He let go of me and let me answer the call. I gulped before answering the call in my usual cheerful tone.

“Hello umma,” I tried to sound happy.

“Eun Hye-ah, where are you? We have guest in our house, I need you to help me entertain the guest as I cook the food in the kitchen,” she said busily.

“Ah, yes umma~ I’ll be back soon,” I said loudly.

“Hmm, daa~” she hung up the phone.

Jong Hyun smiled at me and kissed me once on the lips, gently.

“That should be our first kiss,” he smiled.

 The same crooked smile I used to like. Then, we cleared the food and packed up the picnic and walked out of the park, only holding hands this time. I didn’t feel comfortable standing next to Kim Jong Hyun, my boyfriend. I sense something is going to be terribly wrong.

 

 

 

:D Comment!