Day 2? TOMORROW NIGHT?

Why what happens.

Your p.o.v

“Ya, Min Ho. Your house looks familiar,” I said.

“Did Jong Hyun tell you I live with him in this huge good for nothing mansion?” Min Ho smirked.

“Ah, chinca? No wonder the gates looked familiar,” I looked back.

I walked with him as he carried the books. I laughed as I saw him run away from his maids who tried to make him have snacks. I took a snack and caught up with Min Ho was running away with my books. Quickly, he pulled me into his room and locked the door as he leaned against it. I was laughing uncontrollably. I covered my mouth as Min Ho dropped on his . Then, they were knocks on the door.

“Young Master, you have to have your snacks,” one of the soft voices of the maids sang.

“I don’t want any!” Min Ho groaned.

“You have to, it’s an order from Master Choi,” another voice said.

“Ugh, fine,” he opened the door and grabbed the plate from the maids and shut the door.

“You must really hate snacks, huh?” I commented as I grabbed a slice of orange.

“I do, but I don’t like how they serve them,” he complaint as he jumped on his bed.

“Ya! We have to start on the assignment~” I hit him as I ate the orange slice.

“Alright alright,” he groaned as he got up.

Taemin p.o.v

I was practicing with Key hyung in the dance room, when our new manager came in. Onew hyung came behind him with a sullen face. Jong Hyun hyung came right after Onew hyung frustrated. Instantly, Key hyung turned off the music and we went to our Manager.

“Hyung, is there any way to change the arrangement made?” Onew hyung tried to compromise.

“No, I tried my best, guys. It’s that arrangement or no arrangement,” Manager folded his arms.

“But we’ll miss out a lot,” Jong Hyun hyung rubbed the back of his neck.

“Ya, ya! What’s happening here?” Key hyung eyed Onew hyung.

Onew hyung sighed as he turned away. Jong Hyun hyung looked at me with pained eyes, folding his arms.

“Manager hyung said that, we have to move to Seoul permanently at least until we debut and are stable,” Jong Hyun hyung muttered.

“MWOH?!” Key hyung yelled louder than ever.

“We can’t return?” I asked the manager.

“Not until you guys debut and are stable in the charts at least,” Manager hyung informed us.

“We have to tell Min Ho, we got two more days…” Onew trailed off.

“Oh yeah… about that, you’re moving tomorrow night,” Manager hyung informed us again.

“MWOH?!” I yelled.

Your p.o.v

We were in his huge library surrounding by peace and many books. We were completing the chart for our assignment presentation to be presented tomorrow for biology when Min Ho got a text message from someone which made him look quite disturbed. Pretending I didn’t know, I continued recording and finishing the details to the chart.

“Eun Hye-ah,” Min Ho called out.

“Hmm? I’m almost done,” I said as I finished my side of the chart.

Then, I turned around to see Min Ho’s face inches from mine. My heart skipped a beat and I felt my red turn red. I stared in shock at him. His eyes were pained. My enemy was hurt. But, I cared for him in some ways. I felt something was not right. I could see he wanted to tell me something.

“W-what happened?” I asked as I touched his forehead.

“Noth-hing, I have to confess something,” Min Ho took a step back and cleared his throat.

“What is it?” I leaned against his desk.

“Hmm, ever since young, I’ve been your friend right? Never your enemy,” I couldn’t tell if he was asking me a question or stating a fact.

“Hmmm, young?” I tilted my head to one side.

“You probably don’t remember me beating up the boys who made you cry,” he chuckled.

“Ah! So you’re the ‘bad boy’ that everyone was scared of?” I laughed a little.

“Hmmm, yeah, that bad boy who wanted to be your friend,” he added.

“Oh, the bad boy who hurt my friends!” I pouted.

“They were disturbing you and making you cry,” he folded his arms.

“Chinca? I don’t remember,” I tried remembering.

“You could at least say ‘thank you’” Min Ho rolled his eyes.

“Hmm, Jong Hyun said that to me too,” I looked down.

“If Jong Hyun hyung was not related to me in any way, I would’ve beaten him up too,” Min Ho flashed a smile at me which made me laugh a little.

“Komawo-ah, Min Ho. You’re a most greatest and most unique rival I’ve ever had,” I joked.

“I’m still a rival?” Min Ho frowned.

“Yeah! Until we finish this presentation tomorrow and see the results on the next day,” I smiled.

“The next day,” Min Ho looked away pained in his eyes.

“Min Ho, is something wrong?” I asked worriedly.

“Actually, Eun Hye. I never actually got to tell you my feelings about how I feel of you,” Min Ho took in a deep amount of air.

“I’m your best and greatest rival,” I smiled.

“Seriously, apart from a rival. Eun Hye, I l-” Min Ho was cut off.

“MIN HO! We’re here!” Onew yelled from the door.

I turned around to see Onew, Key, Taemin and… Jong Hyun walking towards me. I bowed and greeted them politely. Then, I turned to Min Ho to let him continue.

“What was it you were saying?” I asked.

Min Ho p.o.v

OH I HATE HYUNG SO BADLY. I was about to confess. Eun Hye turned around to ask me what I wanted to say. I just shook my head. I couldn’t possibly tell her in front of all the hyung and TAEMIN who has a major crush on her. Even her boyfriend’s there. Her brother too. I rolled my eyes. Eun Hye turned away to walked towards her brother and Taemin.

“Yah, got the news?” Jong Hyun whispered my ear.

I nodded.

“I’m planning to make up with her,” Jong Hyun continued.

I glared at Jong Hyun hyung who was looking at Eun Hye in admiration. To think we’re leaving her tomorrow hurts me. The fact she doesn’t know makes my aches. I joined Jong Hyun hyung, admiring Eun Hye, as she played with Taemin’s hair as she joked with Onew hyung and Key hyung.

“How?” I asked.

“By showing her how sorry I am, and I don’t mind breaking up with her just to be her friend,” Jong Hyun smiled.

I watched Jong Hyun hyung joined the rest. Eun Hye looked disturbed when Jong Hyun hyung came to talk to her. Taemin was getting into his defensive mode while Key hyung and Onew hyung watched. Jong Hyun hyung said something as he rubbed his neck. Taemin shook his head and pulled Eun Hye next to him. Then, Eun Hye slipped his hand away, smiling warmly at Taemin who looked worried sick.

Your p.o.v

I followed Jong Hyun. I calmed down anyways. He brought me out of the library and we went to his greenhouse. Rich maniac.

“So, I know you’re mad,” Jong Hyun started.

“I am,” I folded my arms.

“We’re leaving soon, and I don’t want to leave a big hole in your heart each time you think of me-” Jong Hyun was cut off by me.

“Who says I’ll think of you?” I said icily.

“Ouch, that hurt,” Jong Hyun cringed and placed his hand on my heart.

“Hmm,” I looked away.

“Look, I’m sorry. I’m not asking for us to be together again, I don’t mind if we were. In fact, I want us to be together and get married and have kids. Alright, I’m going out of topic. The thing is – I’m sorry, and I want to be friends instead of enemies,” Jong Hyun said everything out in one breath.

“I guess it’s fine, no harm to me… Friends?” I smiled.

“Thank you, Eun Hye. You have no idea how much this means to me,” Jong Hyun hugged me.

At least I don’t have to feel awkward each time I thought of the 5 of them moving away. Good thing I’ll see them in school. I walked with Jong Hyun back to the library where I saw Taemin pouting. He looked at me sadly. I laughed as I linked my arms with him.

“Ya, Jong Hyun and I are friends now, shouldn’t you be happy?” I poked his cheek.

“Taemin-ah, Eun Hye is cheering you up – your heart must be going da-dum-da-dum-da-dum~~~”Key teased Taemin making him turn red.

“Ya, ya, ya, ya! There’s this new chicken shop opened down the street, can we go?” Onew said randomly.

“We should! Min Ho-ah, ka ja! We should go as a group,” I smiled as I looked at Min Ho.

He probably thought I forgot him. I smiled as everyone walked together laughing and chatting. I’m going to miss this. Maybe, we’ll go skating tomorrow after the assignment! Maybe, we should go rollerblading! Or the amusement park. Let’s go swimming!

“Hey guys, let’s go swimming tomorrow,” I clapped my hands excitedly.

“Sure~” they said in sync.

 

 

 

 

Sigh, just by writing I can feel Eun Hye's sadness HAHA.

Comment!