SM building?

Why what happens.

Your p.o.v

“Yah, wake up,” I heard a voice shaking me.

“Hmm, key. Five minutes,” I pushed his hand away.

“YAH, We’re going to be late because of you,” now that voice didn’t sound like key.

I opened my eyes and saw Krystal giving me the what-the-hell look. I quickly got up and apologised.

“Mianhe, where are the others?” I asked.

“Waiting outside, we’re leaving in 5 minutes,” she said walking towards the door.

“Why didn’t you wake me earlier then?” I asked.

“Because you were sleeping too peacefully for me to wake you up,” she smirked and walked away.

I sighed. How mean can a person get? I scrambled to get my clothes in my luggage – my favourite black skinnies and a t-shirt I got from NY. Then, I ran to wash myself up. I got back into the room to tie my hair and apply powder on my face before heading out to meet the rest.

I saw Victoria laughing on the phone while Sulli was checking out her nails. Amber was missing and Luna was in the kitchen. Krystal? She was rolling her eyes at me, pretending I didn’t exist.

“Hmm, sorry I took so long,” I muttered.

“Long? You only took less than 5 minutes to get ready,” Luna smiled.

“Next time, I’ll wake you up even later,” Krystal smirked as she walked away.

“Ignore her, she’s nice when you get to know her,” Sulli smiled at me.

“Alright girls, kaja. Manager oppa is waiting for us!” Victoria smiled.

“Hmm, Victoria-ssi,” I called.

“Umma,” she corrected me.

“Oh, umma. Well, who were you laughing and talking on the phone with?” I asked curiously.

“Oh?” she blushed.

“NICKHUN APPA!” Sulli screamed.

Eveyone burst out laughing. Everyone including Krystal. She laughed, when she didn’t have that arrogant look, she actually looked nice. I saw her. Her eyes met mine. Instantly, she turned away and walked ahead.

Sigh.

--in the van, otw to… wait, where are we going?—

“Hm, Sulli, where are we going?” I asked.

“To our rehearsal room,” she answered.

“I know that,” I gave her the -.- look.

“Then? Why do you ask questions you know the answers are?” she laughed.

“I meant, where?” I made a big gesture with my arms.

“SM building,” Amber laughed.

“Ah,” I nodded my head.

I lean back to my seat. Then, I felt awkward.

“WHAT?!” I covered my mouth.

Everyone turned to me shocked. Victoria who was on the phone stared at me surprised.

“I can’t go there!” I gasped.

“Wae?” Krystal scoffed.

“Because, Key might be there,” I muttered.

“So?” Krystal rolled her eyes.

“Oh yeah, I forgot,” only Sulli knew my situation.

“I guess it’s okay,” I sighed as I weigh the risks of stepping into that building.

Jong Hyun p.o.v

I grabbed my bottle and drank from it as I saw our hoobaes walk into the building from the dance room window. Oh? An extra member? Whatever. If it’s not Eun Hye, it’s not right. I called Min Ho from one end of the room.

“YAH! Min Ho, your girlfriend is in the building,” I .

“HYUNG! Shut up,” he looked away.

“Yah, Min Ho, don’t you tell my yeobo to shut up,” Key gave him the diva-attitude.

“Hyung! Let’s dance to this part, I’m still messed up,” Taemin pulled Min Ho.

“Where’s Onew?” Key asked.

“Molla,” I shrugged my shoulders as I joined Taemin and Min Ho.

 

 

Okay, I feel so bloody guilty for writing this fanfic and ignoring my Additional Mathematics revision but I'm happy! :B  Hehe!