Clearing the past?

Why what happens.

Annyeong! I'm seriously seriously seriously sorry for the long break! REALLY SORRY! Mianhe~~ There were so many reasons! Mostly was the writer's block! I kept watching SHINee videos and caught up with them :B THEY WENT TO LONDON~~ That's sooo cool^^ I always wanted to go there for fun! :B HAHA! Ok. Enjoy this update!

Your p.o.v

“Don’t fall sick,” Jong Hyun spoke on the phone.

“Neh,” I smiled a little.

“Don’t go anywhere without telling me,” he continued.

“Yes sir, is there anything else you would like me to do?” I chuckled a little.

“Yes, give me a kiss through the phone!” he said.

You made a kissy sound on the phone and giggled a little.

“Yah, Kim Jong Hyun. I’m busy I need to work here, I’ll talk to you later,” I smiled.

“But-t, I won’t be free later. You know that,” he sighed.

“Oh, yeah… You can still send me a text message,” I tried to smile.

“Okay, I love you. Have fun,” I sighed.

“Love you too,” then he hung up.

Right now, SHINee is preparing their album and I’ve started on my new job as a ballet teacher. I’m not allowed to see Jong Hyun or Onew or Min Ho or Key or Taemin. Their manager won’t allow me because they have to practice a lot. I sighed again before going into the dance studio to wait for the class to come in.

Then, the door opened.

“Welcome-” I turned around shocked to see who was at the door.

--

“What are you doing here?” I stuttered.

“Relax, Eun Hye. I brought him here,” Onew came into the room behind him.

“Why did you bring him here?” I eyed Onew.

“Eun Hye, listen. He told me everything that happened that night,” Onew explained gently and walked towards me to hold my hand.

Ki kwang walked slowly towards me. I looked at him, nervously. My eyes started to fill up with tears. Onew’s hand which was around me began to tighten as he watched me Then, automatically I ran towards him to hug him. Onew was shocked by my actions. So was Ki kwang. Ki kwang hugged me back.

“I… don’t understand?” Ki kwang spoke.

“Same here,” Onew scratched his head.

No one does. I never hated Ki Kwang, I was never angry with him. I was afraid. I was afraid he’ll hurt me again if we meet. I knew Ki Kwang wasn’t that kind of person. He was the nicest boyfriend you could ever ask for. However, it was also Ki Kwang who made me the person I am now. It was Ki Kwang who caused my tumor. This love-hate relationship I had with him was confusing but above all... I only wanted to hug him and ask him if he was alright.

“Ki Kwang-ssi, you…” I trailed.

“What?” he spoke.

“Are you alright now?” I asked timidly as I unwrapped my arms around him.

He nodded once.

“What happened that night? Why did you change? Why did you make me so scared?” I spammed questions.

“Eun Hye-ah, let’s take a seat so he can explain things to you,” Onew smiled and held me by my shoulders.

“I have class...” I mumbled

“I already have that covered. You won’t be teaching today because class is postponed to next week,” Onew explained.

I nodded and grabbed my things to head out the door with them.

--

“I was drunk because my dad was being an again. He was cheating on mom again and mom was in the hospital thinking dad was working his off. I was depressed so I drank. I never knew where I would end up and who I might end up with that night. After drinking a lot, I thought of you and maybe thought I could talk to you about my problems but when I stepped into your house, I couldn’t remember anything. The minute I stepped into your house, I remember my dad and what he did with that in his room. I got angry and I got out of control. The next thing I knew, Key was beating me outside your house accusing me of you,” Ki Kwang explained in sorrow.

I nodded as Onew watched me intently. I remained quiet.

“Eun Hye… you don’t have to forgive me if you don’t want to. I only wanted to explain to you that I know it was my fault and I only wanted to clear the air,” Ki Kwang muttered.

“Eun Hye?” Onew held my hand gently and looked at me.

“I-I.. wasn’t angry at you. I was afraid that I lost you. I was afraid of you,” I spoke quietly.

“Now, are you?” Ki Kwang asked.

“Not anymore, because you’re back and you’re the same guy I met 2 and half years ago,” I smiled a little.

“You’re with Jong Hyun now,” Ki Kwang spoke with a tinge of hurt in his voice.

“Well… the guy finally got her after losing her once,” Onew chuckled a little.

Ki Kwang chuckled as well. I smiled and laughed a little.

“Onew, why aren’t you at practice? Didn’t you have a comeback to work on?” I asked.

“Oh! You guys just did a goodbye stage a few days ago right? Ring Ding Dong was awesome,” Ki Kwang chuckled.

“Thanks,” Onew smiled.

“Onew..” you spoke.

“Yeah?” he smiled.

“Thank you,” you hugged him.

--

Onew’s p.ov

She hugged me and thanked me. Ki Kwang waggled his brows at me and chuckled. I hugged her back. You have no idea how much I wished Eun Hye was my girl. Everyone in SM knows that Jong Hyun is socializing too much. She doesn’t deserve Jong Hyun. Let me put it the other way, Jong Hyun doesn’t deserve her. Eun Hye is the kindest person I’ve met in my whole entire life.

“Your welcome, Eun Hye. So… wanna grab something to drink?” I asked her.

“Yes. Ki Kwang, let’s go together,” she asked politely.

“I’d love to but I have practice, SHINee’s not the only boyband out there,” he smirked.

I knew his intentions.

“Have fun,” he eyed me.

I smiled. Then, Eun Hye grabbed her things and we went to grab some drinks.

--

“Strawberry milkshake for you,” I handed her the milkshake and sat next to her.

We came back to the park I brought her when she was in the hospital.

“Why do I feel uneasy, Jinki-ah?” she spoke quietly.

“What happened?” I asked.

“I feel as though Jong Hyun is doing something wrong again,” she mumbled.

“He isn’t,” I smiled Not yet. I corrected myself mentally.

“Onew, you’re the best best friend a person could ever have,” she smiled and kissed my cheek.

“I’m glad you think that way,” I smiled back and drank my soda

I’ve been there for her through dark times and good times. Times like when Jong Hyun first cheated on her. Times like when she won her first medal during a science festival. Times like when she first got her ears pierced. Times like when her dad died. I’ve always been by her side as a friend who she could talk and cry to. However, sometimes… I wish I was more.

I sighed and drank my soda again.

“I’m sorry, Onew,” she spoke quietly.

“What why?” I asked.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t like you the way you like me. I’m sorry I couldn’t like you more,” she spoke again.

“Did I say it out loud?” I covered my mouth.

She nodded.

“Eun Hye-ah! It’s fine! You don’t have to worry about me. I’m still happy if I see you happy,” I pinched her cheek and she pouted.

“Yah! It hurts,” she whined.

I stuck out my tongue and ran away before she could pull my shirt. She got up and chased me with her strawberry milkshake.

“Yaaah~~” she screamed.

“don’t get strawberry milkshake on me!” I yelled as I ran away.

“come back here, jinki!” she laughed.