Jong H-hyun...

Why what happens.

Your p.o.v

“Hey Eun Hye, you look really pretty today,” Min Ho was whispered into my ear which sent chills down my spine.

“Hmm, thanks. You look like your usual self today – Ugly,” I answered as I opened my locker to get my books.

“You shouldn’t say that, you know there’s no one around us now – right? I can do anything I want since I know your secret,” He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Back off, what part of ‘I have a boyfriend’ do you not understand?” I pushed his arms forcefully as I slammed the locker shut to glare at him.

“So? Your boyfriend is probably cheating on you. Besides, I have a girlfriend too – I would know,” he smirked.

“Girlfriends, you mean. Jong Hyun is not like you,” I rolled my eyes.

“So, you’re actually jealous because you wanted me all for yourself – am I right?” he pinned me against the locker, his lips inches from mine.

I could feel his hot breath against my face. I wanted to blush, but instead I looked away.

“If we get caught in this position by the teachers, we’re dead. Understand, ?” I pushed him away and started to fix my hair.

“Hey, I thought of something,” he sounded like a child who has seen the light.

“What now?”

“If I beat you in a test this semester, you have to do whatever I want,” he chuckled with his arms folded.

“What kind of stupid challenge is that?” I rolled my eyes.

“So, you’re chicken? Know you won’t beat me?” he tested my patience.

“Fine! It’s a deal. If I win, you can’t tell me to do anything and you’ll do what I want,” I fumed.

“It’s a deal then. I could hear a tinge of fear in your voice, are you scared I’ll touch you? I bet your boyfriend hasn’t touched you yet,” he hissed playfully.

I froze and dropped my books when he hissed at me. I turned red and gathered my book to walk away. I saw Min Ho’s reaction when I froze. He actually made me nervous for the first time. I walked away quickly to get ready for gym class.

“See you in Biology!” he shouted across the hallway.

I ran into class where I saw Jong Hyun sitting on my table, fondling with his phone.

“Hey, want to go out?” the girls flirted with him.

The girls were looking at him, flirting indirectly with their eyes. Jong Hyun was just sitting there, smiling at them cheekily, and not even saying a word. When he saw me, he got off my table quickly and went towards me to embrace me in a hug.

“What? She’s with him? I thought Min Ho chasing her was bad already! She’s such a guy-stealer,” one of the girls hissed unhappily behind Jong Hyun.

“Jong Hyun, what brings you here today?” I tried not to be distracted by the girls.

“Hmmm, you. I wanted to see you so badly after I sent you home yesterday,” he smiled as he walked me to my seat.

“Oh,” I blushed but I felt so nervous when he put his arms around me.

We walked out of class and towards the school garden. Then, we sat under a tree as we waiting for class to start. It’s too bad he isn’t in the same class as me. I read my book as Jong Hyun played with my hair. He tickled my neck. I try to control my laughter a little before hitting his hand away. Just as I was about to turn the page of my book, Jong Hyun took the book away from me.

“Hey!” I pouted.

“Talk to me, didn’t I tell you I missed you?” he pouted back.

“I just saw you yesterday,” I turned my body to face him.

“Yesterday…” he trailed off.

I blushed as I looked away and tried to get my book from him. He kept getting the book away from me. He moved it far away from me until I had to lean against him to reach for it. I tried to reach behind him for my book, as he chuckled playfully as he blew against my face. Then, suddenly I fell on him. My eyes widened. I saw him smiling as he wrapped his arms around my neck, not letting me move further away from his face. I was blushing so badly but I didn’t feel comfortable at all.

Then, I thought of something; he wanted me to do something. I leaned in to kiss his cheek. I tried to struggle free after that. He still didn’t let me go, he was chuckling. Then, I leaned to kiss his chin. He laughed cutely but his muscular arms around me remained tight. I leaned in to kiss his other cheek, then he turned his head and my lips landed on his. I wanted to pull away but he tightened his grip so I couldn’t move. Then, his tongue entered my mouth. Then, I tickled his neck. He broke the kiss and started laughing.

“Eun Hye-ah~” he hugged me.

“Jong Hyun, I don’t like it,” I pouted as I took the book from him.

“Like what? You don’t like me kissing you?” he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

“I don’t like you touching me,” I mumbled.

“But don’t you love me?” he said as he kissed my cheek.

“I do, but-” I tried to explain my uneasiness.

“If you love me, you wouldn’t want to make me unhappy,” his hands travelled to my chest.

“J-jong hyun, you’re scaring me,” I pull his hands away.

“So you don’t love me?” he whispered into my ear.

“I-I do,” I wanted to cry so badly.

Then, the bell rang. We stood up and walked towards the classroom. I walked a distance away from Jong Hyun who wanted only wanted me to touch me. He came closer to me and grabbed my hand forcefully. I didn’t dare to look at him. I could feel his eyes on me. What happened to the understanding boyfriend?