Date.

Why what happens.

this chapter is rated for its intense scenes and disturbing talks~~ HAHAH.

Updated 19/3 - I edited the mistakes I found as I read through the story :D So enjoy!

Your  p.o.v

“Min Ho, aren’t you worried?” I asked him.

“Worried for?”

“I mean, you just debuted, and you’re an idol – I’m just an arts teacher, ordinary,” I mumbled.

“Eun Hye, don’t you remember what I said?” he asked me.

“When you left?”

“Hmm, yeah,” he said.

“You said that you… liked me,” I spoke softly.

“Yeah, and I still do,” he said as he got into his car.

“You have a car?” I asked.

“Yeah, my dad sent it,” he mumbled.

“Ah, right,” I spoke getting into the  car.

“Eun Hye, are you nervous?” he teased me.

“Should I be?” I lied.

I was so nervous. I mean, he’s so cool and handsome now. I can’t take my eyes off him. I’m on a date with him in his cool car. He drove us to a cliff where we could see the view. We got out of the car as he went to the back of his car and got us two glasses of dry martini.

“Wow, some car you have,” I gasped.

“Have a glass,” he passed one to me.

“Thanks,” I sipped the drink.

Wow, that’s strong. Then, we sat on the front of the car watching the view. It was really beautiful. He drank his drink and he kept his gaze on me.

“Is something bothering you?” I asked as I put the glass on the car.

“Yeah, it’s been running through my mind lately,” he said putting his glass on the car as he came closer to me.

“W-what is it?” I asked hiding my nervousness.

“Eun Hye, when I told you I liked you – what didn’t you answer me back?” he looked into my eyes.

FLASHBACK

“Yah, Min Ho, they’re going to start worrying if you don’t go down and meet the others,” I whispered as he pulled me into his closet.

“I need to tell you something,” he leaned closer to me.

“What is it?”

“It may sound crazy but hear me out,” he tucked my fringe behind my ear as he held my hand making my heart beat so fast.

“What is it Min Ho?” I asked him again.

Then, he pushed against the side of the closet, cornering me. It was dark and I could only faintly see his face. I felt his breath against my face, making me blush so hard. Then, he planted his lips on mine. I froze. He kissed me many times but this time I froze instantly. I wanted to push him away but I couldn’t.

“I like you,” he whispered into my ear.

“Min Ho-ah,” I wanted to say.

“Do you?”

“Uh?”

“Do you like me back?” our breathing became heavier.

“Min Ho I-”

“MIN HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!” we heard Ki Bum’s voice pierce through the closet wall.

“Don’t like anyone else but me, I’ll come back for you,” he said before leaving the closet, leaving me breathless

END OF FLASHBACK

“I didn’t answer you, because you left,” I kept my eyes on him.

“I came back for you, didn’t I?” Min Ho tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

“Hm,” I smiled.

“So, can I get my answer?” he leaned forward.

“You have to wait for your answer,” I , looking away.

Then, he grabbed my chin and kissed me hard. His tongue demand to enter my mouth but I didn’t allow and tried to pull away. Then, his hands grabbed my waist and pulled me against him. I kept my mouth shut as he continued. Then, he kissed my cheekbone, to my neck. I tried hard not to moan as his hands went to my as he caressed my thigh, making me gasp. Damn it, he found my weakness. He continued to kiss my cheek as he caressed my thigh, making me want to moan so badly.

“Mmm-Ah” he kissed my lips and his tongue entered my mouth.

I broke the kiss to breath. Then, I heard him chuckle. I wanted to pull away but he kept his hands on my , bringing me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest as I heard his fast heartbeat.

“Eun Hye…” he whispered my name.

“Hm?”

“Be my girlfriend,” he said.

“I can’t,” I muttered.

“Why?” he looked at me in the eye.

“Cause, I said so and you broke rule number one - i don't like touching and kissing unless i'm comfortable with it,” I smiled as I pulled away from him.

I laughed as I drank my martini, he smirked as he drank his keeping his eyes on me.

“Let’s go somewhere,” I eyed him.

“Where?”

“Somewhere we can do what we do best,” I’m pretty sure he knows what I’m talking about.

“Basketball, you on?” he was gaining his competitive spark again.

“Dressed like this?”

“You’re not wearing heels, it’s fine,” he eyed my dress.

“You’re on,” I got into his car.

Jong Hyun p.o.v

I know, I’m not supposed to be jealous or whatever but I seriously don’t trust Min Ho with Eun Hye. God knows what he’ll do to her! He’s been reading weird things lately and each time he sleeps I keep hearing, “Eun Hye~” all the time. And saying her name is alright, but the way he says it gives me goosebumps. Damn, it’s midnight, they’re not home yet. I was getting impatient.

“Yeobo, coming to bed soon?” Key called the room.

“KEY HYUNG! DON’T SAY THAT, YOU’RE MAKING ME THINK WRONGLY~” I heard Taemin yell from the other room.

“Taemin, there’s nothing wrong if you don’t think wrongly, it’s your mind that’s corrupted,” I laughed.

“Yeobo, I’m getting lonely here, come to bed soon~” Key added a more disturbing tone to his voice making Taemin yell even more.

“KEY HYUNG! STOP IT! My mind,” I heard Taemin yell.

“As if you’re innocent Taemin, you pingpongclub lover,” Onew hyung yell from the other room.

Then, Min Ho walked into the dormitory soaked in sweat grinning to himself. Don’t tell me he did it with her? I imagined Min Ho making out with Eun Hye, giving me goosebumps everywhere.

“YAH! What are you all sweaty?!” I yelled at him.

Then, Taemin ran out of the room with Onew hyung.

“MIN HO WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HER?” Onew hyung yelled.

“We played,” he raised an eyebrow.

“PLAYED?! PLAYED?! PLAYED WHAT?! PLAYED WHO?! PLAYED WHEN?! Did you touch my sister?!” Key hyung ran out of the room.

“No, hyung. Geesh, you guys. We played basketball, and I won,” Min Ho smirked.

“Oh~~~” everyone cooed.

“Right, if you don’t mind – I’ll bath again cause I’m smelly and sweaty,” Min Ho went towards the bathroom.

I sighed a sigh of relief. Taemin wiped off the sweat off his forehead. Onew hyung hugged his chicken bolster in happiness.

“I knew you’ll never let me down~” Onew hyung talked to his bolster.

“you’re freaking me out, hyung” I heard Taemin.

Then, I eyed Key. Who had the same idea as me.

“Yeobo, let’s go to bed and have fun,” I wrapped my hands around Key’s waist.

“Oh, yeobo~ I’m looking forward for it,” he said louder.

“AHHHHHHHHHH~~~~ My ears!” Taemin ran into his room.

Everyone ended up laughing, even Onew hyung.

 

COMMENT!

<: