Hmmm.

Why what happens.

Your p.o.v

“Now, Eun Hye,” the doctor started. “Do you know where you’re going now?”

“S-surgery?” I stuttered.

“It’s okay, everything’s going to be fine. Now, I’m going to put this gas mask on and you’re going to breathe in deep. Arachi?” she smiled.

I nodded my head. I saw a blinding light where the operation table lights went on. Then, a mask was place on my mouth slowly. I took in a deep breath and exhaled out. Soon, it went black.

--

Key p.o.v

“Let’s welcome SHINee!” said the host.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, we’re Shining SHINee!” we said with our fists in the air.

Everyone applaud happily. Then, I felt worried all the sudden when I thought of Eun Hye. I hope it doesn’t show on my face. Jong Hyun turned to me and smiled. I smiled back assuring I was fine. Taemin who was next to me patted my back, sensing I was a little worried. Min Ho grinned at me.

--

Shawol p.o.v

“Omo! JongKey moment!”

“Aigooo~ They’re so cutee!”

“KYAAAA~~~~ OPPA!”

SHINee turned their heads in our direction and smiled warmly. We waved happily.

“KYAAAAAA~~~”

--

Onew p.o.v

“Recently, on the show ‘Hello baby’; it showed that Onew, you are afraid of kids?” the host asked me.

“Oh… Actually I’m-,”

How can I be afraid of kids? I mean, when I was younger I had this dog which I carried all the time and well… it didn’t really turn out so well… I think I shouldn’t be afraid of kids, well. What if in the future Eun Hye and I get kids? I wouldn’t want to be afraid of my children. Omo-yah! What am I thinking about? Having kids with Eun Hye? I started to get red. Then, I realized I was in front of an audience and they were anticipating my answer.

“Ah, well?” the host asked me.

“I had a phobia when I was younger when my dog died,” I spoke quietly.

Then the crowd went, “aww~”

I smiled at them and bowed as an apology. Then, I realized that maybe I should get closer to yoogeun now. Who knows I might have a child with Eun H– JINKI SNAP OUT OF IT!

--

Min Ho p.o.v

I wonder what Eun Hye is doing now… Is she scared? I want to be next to her. Then, I looked to my right and saw manager hyung giving me a thumbs-up. I smiled at him and nodded.

Jong hyun p.o.v

I kept fidgeting when the host was talking to us and smiling. I mean, I’m really worried. Although I can’t show it, I feel like running out of this freaking studio.

--

No one’s p.o.v

“How’s her condition?” the doctor asked as she started to perform the surgery.

“Stable,”

It was quiet in the operation room. The only thing that could be heard was the ticking of the clock and the beeping of the monitor of Eun Hye’s steady heartbeat. It’s been more than 3 hours. 2 strange and unfamiliar figures were spotted outside the operation room, lingering.

“How is she?” a voice muttered from outside the operation room.

“She’s doing fine. You shouldn’t worry,” another voice said.

“I want to see her,” said the desperate voice.

“After what you did to her? I don’t think so,”

“It was… unintentional, I’m sure she has forgiven me,” the voice spoke.

“You wish, she probably freaks out each time she hears your name,” the girl talked some sense into him.

“Have you guys been talking about me?”

“No,” she simply said.

“Then? How do YOU know she freaks out?” he smirked.

“Whatever. It’s your fault she’s having this freaking tumor in the first place,”

“How is it my fault?”

“She liked you and you just kept pushing her away, LITERALLY,”

“I gave her a chance in the end, right?”

“And almost her in her own house,”

“It was a mistake,” he muttered quietly.

“So? If Min Ho finds out I led you here, you’re dead, get it?”

“You are one sneaky girl. So easily bribed and manipulated,”

“Shut up before I change my mind. I’m the guys would love to see the cause of the tumor,” she stepped on his foot.

“Fine, I’m staying until I see her exit the room,”

“I’m going before anyone sees me,”

The girl walks away quickly… fleeing the place before she’s caught.

AHA! Who is he? Who is SHE? Hmmmmmmm <: