Next day.

Why what happens.

Your p.o.v

“Eun Hye, wake up. Ireona~ Your boyfriend’s here,” a gentle voice shook me.

It has to be my mother.

“Eun Hye-ah! WAKE UP~ You’ll be late for school! YAH!” a rather disturbing, LOUD and annoying voice made me cringe in annoyance.

That was Ki Bum – I mean, it was KEY; The Almighty of all annoying people in the world.

“It’s okay, eomonim, I’ll wake her up,” a sweet voice said.

Then, the door was closed. I heaved a sigh of relief and continued to sleep. Then, I felt someone tracing the features on my face. I opened my eyes slightly.

“Eun Hye, time for you to wake up,” he shook me a little.

This was Jong Hyun. I shook my head as I turned my face away from him. Then, he chuckled and put his arms around me. My cheeks turned red. I hid my face under my blanket. Jong Hyun laughed a little as he tried to pull the blanket off my face. I wouldn’t let go. Then, he slit his face under the blanket. When, I opened my eyes, his face was so close to mine. I gasped as I threw the blanket off my face. Then, he laughed. I pouted as I rubbed my eyes. Then, he hugged me closer to him. It was so cold. Winter must be coming soon. I leaned against his chest, which radiated heat to my face. He kissed my forehead.

“Hmm, Jong Hyun, what are you doing here so early in the morning?” I looked at the clock, which showed 7am.

That was pretty early, considering the fact that school started at 10.30am today. I stretched my arms as they accidentally landed on Jong Hyun’s shoulders. I opened my eyes and found my arms around his neck. He chuckled as he scratched behind his ears. I blushed slightly. Before I could pull my arms away, he kissed my lips gently.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6633/ed85e250574ae4543a29359.jpg

“I wanted to spend time with you,” he said softly.

“Hmm, aren’t you a little too much – you saw how I am in the morning, it’s embarrassing,” I pouted as I retrieved my arms and jumped out of my bed.

I walked to my closet to pick clothes. Then, I felt Jong Hyun’s arms around my waist. He pulled me closer to him. My heart raced from South Korea all around the world back to where I am. He breathed against my neck.

“Why would it be embarrassing? I might marry you in the future and I’ll see you in the morning every day in my arms,” he kissed my neck.

My face turned so red. I tried to resist the temptation to laugh when he kissed my neck. I closed my eyes as I leaned back into him. He hugged my waist tighter as he continued kissing the back of neck. His kisses trailed to my cheek bones. I laughed a little, as I opened my eyes and continued to search for my clothes.

“Choose your clothes later~” he said bluntly as he didn’t want to let me go.

“I want to, it’s embarrassing,” I flushed as I took out warm clothes.

“I like you this way,” he insisted.

I shook my head and I laughed as I pulled myself away from him to lay out my clothes on the bed. Then, Jong Hyun hugged my again from the back; his arms directly under my chest. My face turned red. I tried to unwind his arms, but he tightened them as his arms moved higher. He is such an attention seeker. I turned around to face him. His face looked troubled as though he was going to leave me. I cupped his cheek with my hand. I kissed him softly on my cheek as I went out to the toilet to wash myself. Jong Hyun pouted as he sat on my bed and fondled with his ipod.

As soon as I came out of the toilet, I saw umma preparing breakfast with Key. Key was telling her his experience for 2 years in the U.S. Ki Bum threw me toast bread which I caught with one hand with ease. I laughed as I ate it and went into my room. Jong Hyun was still sitting there. He saw the bread in my mouth, half dangling out from my mouth. He laughed as he walked towards me and bit the other of the bread. I turned red. He began to chew on that side, moving closer to my lips. I froze. Then, just as his lips was about to touch mine. He bit off the bread and kissed my cheek. I chewed the remaining bread.

“You ate my breakfast~” I pouted as I went to my clothes.

“But you didn’t mind it, right?” he gave me the crooked smile I’ve always liked about him.

I laughed as I sat on the bed. Then, I looked at my clothes and back at him. He shot me a questioning look.

“Jong Hyun, I want to change out of my clothes,” I said.

“I don’t mind accompanying you in the room,” he said in a dangerously low voice.

“No~ Go out for a while, talk to my umma or something,” I pushed him a little.

“Aww~ Eun Hye, come on. I might as well be your husband in the future,” he pouted.

“No! Even so, let’s save what you get to see, after marriage,” I winked at him.

He stood up from the bed and wrapped his hands around my hip. His hands were on my . I flushed. He flashed a smile at me before leaning in to kiss me. At first, it was gentle. Then, he began my lips, and made them open. His hot breath travelled into my mouth, making my mouth water. Then, his tongue met mine. He pulled my hips closer to him. Then, I broke the kiss to breathe. He kissed my cheek, down to my neck, down my collarbone, dangerously low to my chest. Then, I pushed him away.

“Not now,” I said quietly.

“Alright, get change,” he smiled at me before kissing my cheek.

“Hmm,” I smiled.

Then, I changed into my skinny jeans and put on my favorite white oversized shirt which had ‘i got my eyes on someone’ written on it. I folded the sleeves of it. I combed my hair and applied serum on it before leaving the room with my books. I saw Jong Hyun helping umma with breakfast as Key is out of sight. I walked into Key’s room and found him choosing his clothes, topless. I cringe in disgust.

“Yah! How can you just walk into my room when I’m changing?” he yelled at me.

“Not like you’re in your underwear! Besides, you don’t have anything I can look at, you should consider working out,” I laughed as I jumped on his bed and played with his iphone.

Then, I saw a girl on it. Who was this? She looked so familiar. I took out my phone and Bluetooth her picture to my phone. I love technology! Then, Key finally found a outfit to wear. He pushed me out of the room. Jong Hyun was eating a piece of toast as umma talked to him about something. Then, I sat next to him. Keeping my distance. Umma smiled at me.

“You should be thankful to have such a nice boyfriend, Eun Hye,” umma smiled.

“Oh?” I shot her a questioning look.

“I don’t mind having a son-in-law such as himself,” umma found herself excited.

I looked at Jong hyun. Alright, maybe for him marriage is fine since he’ll be graduating this year to college. I still had a year left. I’m not ready for marriage and kids. Plus, I need to keep my options open. I only smiled nervously as Jong Hyun squeezed my hand until the table.

“Araso umma, we’ll be going now,” I said quickly as I ran to the front door.

“We’ll be going now eomonim,” Jong Hyun bowed respectfully to umma.

Then, Key came out of his room and shot a serious face to Jong Hyun. He was pretty relunctant about Jong Hyun sending me to school. I don’t get it. Why is everyone against Jong Hyun? Isn’t he decent? The respectable one? Come to think of it, he keeps trying to make out with me each time he gets the opportunity.

“You better take care of my little dongsaeng or my fist meets your pretty face,” he warned seriously.

“Sure brother-in-law,” Jong Hyun chuckled as he walked out of the door with me.

 

“Eun Hye, let’s talk,” I heard Min Ho said to me as I rested my head on the table.

“About?” I said disinterested.

“The biology test, ,” he said bored.

“What do you want?” I looked up.

It was biology now, but the teacher was ill so it was free period for 2 hours. I’m stuck here with nothing while Jong Hyun is studying. I sighed. He didn’t answer my question so I ignored him. I didn’t feel like studying. I felt so dead. I felt as though I dreaded my relationship with Jong Hyun. My heart doesn’t react whenever I see him. Usually people will be like ‘YEAH! That’s my boyfriend, I love him,’ but I’m always like ‘Oh. He’s my boyfriend. Yeah. You get it, hmm’. It just doesn’t feel right.

“So, something’s wrong with you?” he asked.

“What’s it with you?” why is he suddenly nice to me?

“Hey! Is it wrong for a friend to ask?” he shrugged his shoulders.

“Since when, are we friends?” I looked away.

I’m serious. We’re talking about Choi Min Ho – the most irritating rival in school. He’s always playing pranks on me and beating me in almost everything intentionally. Now, he wants to be friends? What’s up with that?

“Yah! I’m trying to play truce here,” he fumed.

“I think it’s a trick,” I mumbled.

“Think whatever you want. I think it’s better we’re friends if we want to score marks for evaluation because the marks depend on the pair work too, dimwit,” he hissed.

“Hmm, you got a point,” I finally sat up with my eyes opened wide as I adjusted my skirt.

“Er- yea-h, y-you g-get what I-I m-mean,” he stuttered nervously.

“Hmm, why aren’t you talking right?” I eyed him suspiciously.

“N-nothing, I’m talking right! Absolutely f-fine,” he looked away into his biology book.

I rolled my eyes. Weird much. I looked away and put my head on the table to face the window.

 

COMMENT PLEASEE.