Her..she..she...she..MOVED!

Why what happens.

RECAP!

I loved Kikwang. Back then, I would’ve given my life to him. He helped me a lot ever since Appa died. He betrayed my trust. Now… I love Jong Hyun. Right now, I will give him my life if I have to. However… will he betray me as well?

How long more need I suffer this phobia? Then, I felt someone hold my hand. I heard voices of comfort around me.

“Eun Hye, please don’t leave me,” I heard Key’s sobbing through the walls of my mind.

“Eun Hye… I promise… I promise I’ll take of you well,” I heard Jong Hyun crying and praying.

“I’ll protect you no matter what, just please… open your eyes,” I heard Min Ho begging me.

“Eun Hye, please… do it for me… Do it for your best friend, I’ll continue to be your best friend, nothing more. I won’t be selfish… Please… open your eyes,” I heard Onew crying.

“Eun Hye… I miss your smile; I don’t mind not being your boyfriend. Just stay alive, please. Do it for umma, appa, lee umma and appa, Onew hyung, Jong Hyun hyung, Key hyung, Min ho hyung. It’s okay if you don’t do it for me… just open your eyes, it’s too early to leave us,” I heard Taemin sobbing.

I tried to move my body but nothing seem to respond to my efforts and tries. I tried again. Then, I cried and broke down. I didn’t want to leave anyone. I tried to move my hand… suddenly, I felt something warm on my hand. I tried moving my fingers.

--

Onew p.o.v

“Her… she… she MOVED!” I gasped.

The members turned their head towards me. She has been unconscious for a day. It’s enough to drive us insane. We couldn’t stay focus on the radio show yesterday. Thank goodness, we were excused. Today is the last day of our full 3-day schedule. Thank god, Manager hyung excused us from our schedule until 12 just for today. I kept my hand in hers. Everyone came behind me. Jong Hyun went to the other side and held her other hand.

“Eun Hye, can you hear me?” Taemin spoke as he her hair.

She moved again. This time, I stood up from my seat. Min Ho and the rest came closer. She started to mumble.

“Eun Hye, don’t give up. A little more,” Jong Hyun whispered into her ear.

“Eun Hye...” Key mumbled.

Then, her eyes twitched.

“Call the nurse!” I told them.

Immediately, Min Ho ran out and asked for help. Eun Hye’s hand moved again and her eyes started to fluttered.

“Eun Hye, can you hear us?” Jong Hyun grabbed his hand tightly.

She closed her eyes again and opened them slowly again.

“J-Jong Hyun? Is that you?” she spoke.

My heart fell but inside I was happy too. I was happy and glad she was safe. However, the first person she spoke of was Jong Hyun. I smiled a bitter smile. She got up from the bed and looked around. Her eyes were filled with tears. She looked at me and hugged me tightly as she sobbed into my chest.

“It’s okay, you’re alright now,” I comforted.

“Eun Hye!” Taemin smiled.

“Eun Hye, you – aishh!” Key tried to hide his tears as he hugged Jong Hyun.

Jong Hyun cried as well.  The nurse came into the room with Min Ho. The nurse checked her condition. Eun Hye let go of me and turned to the nurse. She checked her eyes and blood pressure. The nurse nodded and smiled at her.

“Are you hungry?” the nurse asked her.

“Y-yes,” she stuttered.

“We’ll bring you a meal,” the nurse said as she went out.

--

Min Ho p.o.v

“Eun Hye,” I spoke as I took a step closer to her.

She turned to me. Her weak body faced me. Immediately, she hugged me tightly and started crying again.

“Yah, are you done crying? I don’t it’s worth to see you cry after a tough period of waiting for you to wake up,” I chuckled.

“How can you say that? How long was I gone?” she spoke softly.

I turned to Jong Hyun who was staring at madly. I nodded to him as a gesture to hold her. He nodded back and got Eun Hye in his arms. Eun Hye looked at his face so gently. A smile appeared on her face.

“I heard your voice,” she muttered to him.

“You did?” he smiled at her who was in his arms.

“Hmm, I heard all of you,” she looked at us.

A smile appeared which was long gone 2 days ago from our faces appeared. My heart was aching but it was somehow at rest after seeing Eun hye smile. She turned to face her brother who was trying to hide his tears.

“Ki Bum…” she trailed as she tried to get off the bed to hug Key.

“D-DON’T YOU DARE GET OFF THAT BED,” Key immediately went to Eun Hye and hugged her tightly.

“Ki Bum-ah,” she smiled.

“You have no idea how much I cried for you,” Key mumbled in her shoulder.

“Key, I’m so sorry for making you worried again,” she kissed her brother’s hair.

Key hugged his sister warmly. Suddenly, this room was no longer the empty and hopeless room I would always see it as. Eun Hye is fine now. Something still bothers me though… who was the bastard who caused this to happen.

Then, her meal came. The nurse smiled at us as she served her food – porridge and water. Eun Hye thanked the nurse and immediately ate her food.

--

Kikwang p.o.v

“I heard the news from SHINee sunbaes,” she spoke on the phone.

“What news?”  I tried to fake.

“You scared Eun Hye until she went unconscious. GOD DAMNIT KIKWANG, she was still in an unstable condition,” she yelled on the phone.

“I didn’t know! I didn’t plan to let her see me, it was on accident,” I defended myself.

“Pabo! Everything is an accident to you. Lucky for you, she’s awake now,” she spoke

“Really? That’s good news, what about SHINee guys? Where are they?” I asked on the phone.

“They’re with her. The girls and I are planning to visit her,” she told me.

“I don’t think I should visit her,” I mumbled.

“You should after she’s discharged, it’s better to clear the air. Remember you were innocent all these while,” she advised.

“Komawo-ah… Krystal,” I hung up the phone.

--

Heheh <: