Japan farewell ending.

Why what happens.

Japan farewell ending.

Your p.o.v

“We’re going to debut in Japan!” Key jumped up and down like a lunatic.

“Eun Hye, do I look nice with this hairstyle?” Taemin asked.

I widened my eyes as I turned to look at him. From head to toe, he changed. Around 3 years ago, he used to be that little boy who always made me smile with his adorable little innocent face. Now, he’s all grown up almost as tall as Min Ho. Taller than Jong Hyun. I laughed as I touched his hair.

“Wow, you look so handsome,” I stared at his face in awe.

“Yah, Eun Hye. Stop touching him, what about me?” Jong Hyun frowned.

I laughed as I walked to Jong Hyun who was slouching on the couch glumly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

“You’re always my favorite,” I whispered.

“You’ll always be mine, forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever,” Jong Hyun chuckled as he kissed my nose.

“Yuck,” Key shivered as he went into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I rolled my eyes and saw Onew pouting. I looked at him wondering what happened.

--

“I DON’T WANT TO LEAAAVE!” Onew whined as he screamed into his pillow.

I laughed.

“Did that help?” I folded my arms.

I just taught Onew who to release his stress into a pillow by screaming your misery into his muffling your noise. Only the pillow has to suffer not anyone else. I chuckled as I pat his back.

“So, how are you and Luna?” I smiled.

“Perfect,” he smiled.

“I’m so happy for you, best friend,” I hugged him.

“Well, I’m not the only happy one! I heard Sulli been getting Taeminnie a little too excited,” he grinned.

“Omo! What did he do?” I asked curiously and excitedly.

“They had their first make-out session last night! It was so disturbing that Luna and I were so awkward last night,” Onew laughed.

“He’s all grown up!” I clapped happily.

Then, Taemin stomped into the room, eyes furious. He looks scarier with red hair. So manly. I stared at him, timidly.

“HYUNG! WHYY?!! DON’T TELL HER THAT!” Taemin whined.

Immediately, Onew and I burst out laughing.

--

“Hey, Min Ho,” I chuckled as I sat next to him while he was reading a Japanese book.

Min Ho chuckled and waved a little before continuing to read his book.

“How are you and Krystal?” I smirked.

“Why? Jealous?” he scoffed.

“Oh, pffft. Yeah right, stop flirting with me Min Ho, you’re asking for trouble if Krystal finds out,” I stuck out my tongue.

“The one who’ll be in trouble would be you, she loves me too much to even suspect me of anything,” Min Ho spoke.

“Jerk,” I punched his arm.

Min Ho laughed as he closed his book.

“Really… how are you guys?” I asked sincerely this time.

“We’re good. I’m starting to love her but my love for you can never be measured up to my love for Krystal,” Min Ho spoke as he looked into my eyes.

“I’m sorry Min Ho, I hope you can make her as happy as how you made me,” I smiled as I touched his nose.

“I will, I promise you that,” he chuckled.

“So… Are you really going to stay in and read that stupid book? The real Min Ho would be up for a basketball challenge now,” I smirked.

“Oh.. Well… Manager says he have to stay in today and rest for tomorrow’s departure,” he spoke innocently.

“Oh..” I slumped my shoulders.

“But who listens to him anyway?” Min Ho got up and stretched his arms.

“I still don’t know why the manager says you’re the most obedient,” I shook my head as got up.

Min Ho went to his closet and took out a ball and started bouncing it. I stared at him in awe as he turned and tossed in with one hand behind his back and catching it with the other.

“Not up to the challenge little girl?” Min Ho spoke as he spinned a basketball in his head.

“That’s Eun Hye to you, big boy. You’re on,” I grabbed the ball and ran out of the house.

The night before the departure to Japan

Key p.o.v

Sulli and Taemin are in the room. I dare not go there. Min Ho and Krystal are taking over the living room. Seriously, when did Krystal turn into a Xbox 360 fan? I growled as I saw Onew and Luna in the kitchen, taking over where I used to rule. Luna’s busy laughing at Onew’s body gag to even see my grumbling.

Amber’s busy with a photo-shoot. Nicole has abandoned me and shopped in Paris without me. Lady Gaga is ruling my Ipod as I spammed her songs. I have nowhere to go in this house.

“JONG HYUN!” I heard Eun Hye scream.

Immediately, I ran into the balcony and saw Jong Hyun and Eun Hye laughing. I gave them the what-the-hell look and hid behind the bush.

“I am really going to miss you,” Jong Hyun faked cry and kissed her cheek.

I wanted to puke, it’s like watching a parody of titanic or some messed up romantic scene because my sister was there. I mentally laughed at my own joke.

“I’m so full of it,” I chuckled and laughed at myself.

Then, I peeked at them again.

--

Your p.o.v

“We has Japanese lessons, more dance trainings, loads of interviews, then performances, we were invited to go London after our schedule in Japan,” Jong Hyun went on and on.

I frowned and folded my arms.

“You won’t be in Korea for a long time then huh?” I muttered.

“Yes, but I’m always here with you,” Jong Hyun s his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

His breath lingered on my face as my heart beat raced. Although, we’ve kissed so many times, he never failed to make my heart act this way. I gulped as he pulled me against his chest. He chuckled as I tilted my chin towards his face. I stared at his lips and then back at his eyes.

“Eun Hye, are you nervous?” he chuckled.

“W-why would I be?” I lied.

“Because you’re sweating really badly,” he chuckled as he brushed his lips against mine.

“J-jong hyun, you’re going to leave me tomorrow,” I tried changing the subject.

“Are you going to miss me?” he asked smiling as he placed his forehead against mine.

“I’m going to miss this,” I kissed his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He smiled against the kiss and pulled me closer to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! CUT IT OUT! THAT’S ENOUGH! TIME OUT! THAT’S ENOUGH JONG HYUN!” Key jumped out of the bush like a crazy man and pulled Jong Hyun from me.

I chuckled and shook my head. Jong Hyun sighed and grabbed Key by the collar shoving him out of the balcony and closing the balcony doors, locking it behind him. He smirked as he walked back to where he was.

“I’m definitely going to miss you guys,” I shook my head.

“Where were we?” Jong Hyun smirked as he pulled me into another deep kiss.

Although it was just an ordinary night like any other nights, this night made it seem as though there were fireworks in the sky as Jong Hyun kissed me. I smiled against his kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck, treasuring this memorable kiss before he leaves for his long trip around the world to Japan, London and Paris but he’ll never leave my heart.

 

End.

 

Firstly, I'd like to thank all my subcribers and readers for reading and supporting my fanfic and not giving up on me although there were times when I went on a long haitus and not updating the fic. I'd like to thank the readers who always never fail to make my day by commenting and giving me happy notes on the comments. :) Sometimes on rainy days, I'll write and start to get to depressed because nothing seems to be right even in the story and I'll look at your comments and they just make me so motivated and happy! I'm really thankful.

When I started this fic, there was only one thing on my mind and that was to finish the fic. HOWEVER, as time goes by there was this certain comment which made me reflect on why I'm writing the fic.

"Awwwh! I didn't know I finished reading the last updated chapter!! -.- lol. You know, ever since I started reading your story I could never stop imagining shinee and eun hye moments while listening to shinee songs! Like if I read a fanfic with shinee I think of your fanfic and think about how shinee got their name and how they got their songs urrg! Hahaha XD oh well Thats why I favorites this fic bcuz I can never get it out of my head! Well hope you update soon! :D "

This comment made me so motivated. After this comment, there was an objective I had for this fic. And that was to make sure that whenever my readers listen to songs written by SHINee, they'll listen closely to the lyrics and remember my fanfic and see the story behind each song they produce. Even if you don't understand the lyrics, I hope with this fanfic, you did and start to appreciate and LOVE SHINee even more than before because their songs are just fabulous.

 

ONCE AGAIN :D THANK YOU ALL! I LOVE YOU! SARANGHAEYO~! JONGMAL KAMSAHAE!~

(I'll be starting on another fic soon! So, do wait~)