Confrontation.

Why what happens.

Confrontation

“Jong Hyun!” I smiled as Jong Hyun saw me and a smile slowly formed on his lips.

“Eun Hye!” he walked pass Se Kyung and hugged me.

“Your song was touching, I really enjoyed it, thank you,” I kissed him on the cheek and saw him smile.

“I can sing for you the verse dedicated for you again if you’d like,” he winked.

Just before I could answer, someone linked arms with Jong Hyun pulling him away from me.

“Oh, annyeonghasaeyo~” Se Kyung spoke cheerfully.

I eyed her arm around Jong Hyun’s arm. Jong Hyun froze and glared at Se Kyung. The innocent-looking but devil-hearted only continued to plaster that fake smile on her face. I frowned and bowed back. Jong Hyun rolled his eyes at Se Kyung.

“Yeobo, let’s have dinner to congratulate your new repackage album~” Se Kyung smiled and sang.

“Yeobo?” I blurted out.

“Oh! Neh! You’re Eun Hye aren’t you? Jong Hyun EX-girlfriend? I’m Se Kyung, Jong Hyun’s girlfriend,” she smiled.

I only smiled back. She widened her eyes and raised an eyebrow. Jong Hyun cleared his throat and pulled his arm away from Se Kyung. Se Kyung pouted and folded her arms.

“Oppa~” she whined.

“Oppa? Yah, you’re older than me and you’re not my girlfriend,” Jong Hyun rolled his eyes and walked to my side.

He s his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.

“Meet my real girlfriend,” Jong Hyun smirked.

I only blushed and smiled. The SHINee members saw what was happening and came out of the dressing room and towards the commotion. So did Krystal, Luna and Sulli. Se Kyung bit her lower lip nervously then her eyes started to fill up with tears.

“Se Kyung-ssi…” you tried to hold her shoulder.

Then, she ran off into the ladies. I stood there dumbfounded. Jong Hyun shook his head. Key sighed and Onew and Taemin just stared at me unquestionably.

“I think I’ll go check on her,” I mumbled as I walked towards the ladies.

--

“Se Kyung-ssi?” I called out once I entered the ladies.

I heard sobbing. I sighed and walked in.  Se Kyung was curled up in one corner of the toilet, crying.

“Se Kyun-”

“Go away,” she muttered.

“Se Kyung-ssi,” I tried again.

Sensing she wanted privacy, I locked the door behind me and walked towards Se Kyung slowly. Then, without warning, she got up and slapped me hard across your face. A sharp pain was felt on your cheeks. An evil smirk was plastered on her used-to-be innocent face.

“Se Kyung-ssi…” I muttered completely shocked.

“Don’t you say my name with your filthy mouth,” she spat.

“Why are being like this?” I asked.

“Because Jong Hyun prefers you over me,” she said factly.

“But, you cried back there and I thought you needed help –”

“Help? The only thing that happened back there was called ACTING. I supposed you won’t know what that is since you’re a nobody,” she rolled her eyes and pushed me against the wall.

Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door.

“Eun Hye, is everything okay in there?” I heard Luna voice.

“Eun Hye-ssi, why are you being like this? Why did you slap me so hard? It hurts!” Se Kyung faked a crying voice.

I stared at her wide-eyed.

“What? No!” I wanted to yell but only to receive another slap across my other cheek.

I couldn’t take the pain and fell on my knees and cried.

“That’s right, Eun Hye. Get on your knees and beg for my forgiveness,” Se Kyung scoffed.

“Why are you being like this?” I cried.

“You took Jong Hyun away from me!” she spoke.

“And how does slapping me and faking the relationship with him help you to win his heart back?” I yelled.

“He’ll learn to love me, like how he loves you,” Se Kyung mumbled as she pulled my hair and dragged me towards the sink.

“LOVE CANNOT BE FORCED! YOU CAN’T FORCE SOMEONE TO LOVE YOU!” I screamed as she pulled me by my neck and splashed ice water on my face.

I continued to cry as Se Kyung slapped and pull my hair as she drowned me with ice water.

“EUN HYE!” Jong Hyun yelled as he banged the door hard.

He probably heard me crying. I covered my mouth and continued to cry. The knocking and yelling from outside the door continued. Suddenly, the door was forced opened and Min Ho came running in with Jong Hyun.

“Y-yah, what happened to you?” Min Ho took a step towards me.

Jong Hyun clenched his fist when he saw me on the floor. He looked towards Se Kyung who was guiltily standing a few meters away.

“YOU !” Jong Hyun pushed Se Kyung on the ground.

Just before he could throw a push, I quickly hugged him by his waist.

“D-don’t hurt  her, you’ll only hurt yourself. You made an agreement with her,” I muttered.

“Eun Hye, now is not the time for you to have mercy on this devil, she doesn’t deserve your mercy,” he spat.

“No! It’ll affect your career if you hurt her!” I yelled and cried.

Then, Se Kyung covered her face and cried. I wanted to see if she was really crying and could see it clearly. This time she’s really crying.

“I’m sorry…” Se Kyung bowed and walked out of the toilet.

I winced as I tried to get up then Min Ho supported me. Jong Hyun eyed him and took over him quickly.

“I can handle this,” Jong Hyun mumbled as he wrapped his arm around my waist and supported me out of the toilet.

I winced once more as Jong Hyun accidentally stepped on my shoe.

“Y-yah, can’t you even support me properly?” I frowned

I saw Min Ho chuckled and shook his head as Jong Hyun brought me out of the toilet.

--

I love you

Onew p.o.v

I watched Jong Hyun support Eun Hye into the dressing room. Eun Hye was happy with him and clearly Jong Hyun loved her more than anything else in the world. I smiled as I watched her laugh as Jong Hyun sillyly tried to help her ease the pain.

“Onew… why aren’t you there next to her?” I heard Luna soft voice behind me.

I smiled and turned behind.

“Why should be there? She’s happy with Jong Hyun, that’s more than I could ever ask for,” I explained.

“B-but you love her,” she trailed off.

I chuckled and wrapped my arm around her neck as I pulled her closer to me.

“But I love this person even more. She never gave up on me and continued loving and supporting me although I was chasing someone else. It takes a strong person to let a loved one go so that they’ll be happy. A love from that strong person is called true love,” I smiled as I leaned in to kiss her.

--

Min Ho p.o.v

I chuckled as I saw clumsy Jong Hyun step on Eun Hye’s shoe. I shook my head. Eun Hye saw my reaction and laughed as well. Then, I saw someone peeking from a far. I chuckled and turn around. She quickly looked away and folded her arms.

“Krystal…” I called out her name.

She stiffened and looked at me. I grinned as I walked towards to her.

“So… what about you and me catch a movie tonight and maybe dinner afterwards?” I smiled.

“What about Eun Hye?” I could hear a tinge of jealously in her voice.

“She’s pretty busy now,” I eyed Eun Hye. “Besides, I’m sure you’re as bored as I am.”

“Jerk, what do you think I am? A piece of toy you can play with when you’re bor–” I silenced her with a kiss.

She was stunned as I pulled away. Then, she blinked a few times. I chuckled as I brushed my thumb over her bottom lip.

“So… like I was saying… what about a movie and dinner with me?” I held her hand.

She nodded and blushed as I pulled her away.

--

Taemin p.o.v

“Onew hyung is kissing Luna,” I shivered.

“I saw Min Ho kiss Krystal unnie,” Sulli covered her cheeks and started jumping around like a small girl who just won a doll.

I laughed when Sulli peeped at Luna and started giggling. I admired her beauty as she hid behind the wall to watch her unnies. I guess Eun Hye’s happy now. I want to fulfill my promise to Sulli. I promised that I shall make my true love happy and forever will stay by her side. I glanced at Sulli’s pink cheeks and chuckled to myself. My heart started to race as I plucked up the courage to ask her out.

“Y-yah… hmmm… Sulli…” I started as I walked towards her.

“Oh? Yes?” she turned around excitedly.

Then..

 

 

 

 

..

..

 

 

..

 

Her lips accidentally crushed into mine. Surprisingly, I didn’t pull back nor did she. She was stunned. Then, I took a step back and chuckled sheepishly.

“Uh… do you want to go out?” I smiled.

“Hmm… Uh-huh,” she nodded and blushed.

I chuckled as I slid my hands into her soft hand and led her out of the building.

--

Key p.o.v

I awkwardly stood in the middle of the room with my hands in my pockets. Love birds. Here. There. EVERYWHERE. LOVE IS IN THE AIR. No wonder I can’t breathe.

I rolled my eyes as I saw Jong Hyun trying to make Eun Hye laugh. Oh please Eun Hye, you’re my sister and you and I know that what Jong Hyun is doing isn’t funny. Stop giggling like a girl! Oh my god. I can’t take this cheesiness.

I sighed as I walked out of the room and saw Taemin laughing and blushing with Sulli. Oh. My. God. Them too? I rolled my eyes and looked the other side and saw Onew and Luna talking and laughing. Onew was being his goofy self and Luna’s entertaining him by laughing her off. Then, I smirked as I saw Min Ho and Krystal in one corner talking.

Phew, at least they’re decent. Then, Min Ho kissed Krystal on the cheek. Immediately, there was this shiver down my spine.

DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! OH GOD!

Then, I ran away and bumped into someone.

“HYUNG!” Amber yelled.

“OMG! AMBER! SAVE ME!” I yelled.

“No! Save me! Luna and Sulli and Krystal have gone insane. They’re blushing and giggling and laughing and doing weird things,” Amber widened her eyes as she

“OMG! LET’S GET OUT OF HERE!” I pulled Amber into another room.

We entered the game room. I didn’t know back stage had a game room. Oh well.

“Challenge you to a game of billiard?” she waggled her brows.

“Loser buys dinner,” I smirked.

“You’re on!” she scoffed.

 

COMMENT! HAHA :D Next chapter will most probably be the last chapter guys~~~

I would like to say thank you to my readers for the awesome comments that always never fail to put a smile on my face! :B HAHAH! <: Don't worry, I do a proper thank you on the next chapter!

I hope that you'll always think of this fanfic whenever you listen to SHINee's songs. Especially SHINee's noona neomu yeppo, Hello, Jong Hyun's obsession and other songs I've covered in the story!

DO ANTICIPATE NEXT CHAPTER ! KOMAWO! COMMENTS PLEASEE!