Over protective

Why what happens.

Your p.o.v

Jong Hyun kept his eyes on me as I ate uncomfortably. He was restless as though something was disturbing him so badly. I raised one of my eyebrows at him.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing,” he mumbled.

“Is something wrong?” I placed my hand over his.

“I was just admiring how pretty and cute you are,” he traced my lips with his finger which made me blush a little.

“O-oh,” I looked down at my strawberry milkshake as I blushed.

Jong Hyun raised my chin with a finger and looked into my eyes. I tried to look away, but he leaned in and kissed me gently before pulling away. I smiled as I kissed his cheek and pushed my food away. He sat closer to me and intertwined our hands together. Then, his phone rang. Annoyed, he picked it up.

“Yobosey-” he didn’t answer fully.

“Oh hmm, yes, I’ll meet you there - later,” he spoke in a different tone before he hung up his call.

“Where are you going after this?” he asked me.

“Oh, I have to do biology assignment with my partner,” I mumbled.

“Who?!” his voice shot up a few octave which made me laugh.

“Min Ho,” I answered.

“Are you talking about that bastard who’s been hitting on you?” Jong Hyun squeezed my hand which made me cringe.

“Don’t worry, Jong Hyun. I’ll be fine,” I tried to wiggle my hand free.

“I don’t want any guy touching you except for me, you understand?” Jong Hyun cupped my face facing him.

I tried to struggle from his grip but he kept his eyes on me, expecting an answer. What the hell is wrong with him? Since when did he become too over-protective boyfriend? I mean, he’s always been protective but this is too much. He didn’t even have respect over my body. I pouted as turned my eyes somewhere else.

“Eun Hye…” he said forcefully.

“What?” I mumbled.

“Do you know that I love you?” his voice became softer which made me look at him.

“Hmm,” was all I could say.

“Do you love me too?” he lowered his voice as he leaned in to my face.

“Y-yes,” his face inches from mine.

Then, he fit his lips with mine. His tongue went into my mouth as he hugged me to his body.

“J-jong hyun, people are w-watching,” I managed to say in between the kisses.

 “Let them,” he continued kissing me.

“S-stop, I need to go,” I broke the kiss and stood up to get my bag.

He grab my wrist as I turned away.

“I’ll meet you later,” I mumbled as I made my way out of the cafeteria.

(In the library)

What the hell. Min Ho’s late. I lingered around the biology section of the library, looking for appropriate books. I took a few random books, flipped through it and put them back. I sighed and turned back only to find Min Ho behind me. I literally jumped on the spot.

“Why were you late?” I grumbled.

“Sorry, I went to the Chemistry section by accident,” Min Ho said bluntly looking somewhere else.

“Hmm, whatever. Let’s get started and search for books, shall we?” I said.

“Yeah, sure,” he grumbled as he looked in the shelves ignoring me, totally.

What’s his problem? I rolled my eyes. Just as I was about to take a step away, I tripped over my shoelaces. I squeezed my eyes shut; expecting a rough fall but a pair of arms caught me by the waist before I hit the ground. I turned back to see Min Ho.

“Yah, be careful,” his deep voice warned me annoyed.

“W-what? I can be careful when I want to,” I stunned.

“That’s how you thank a person for helping you?” he looked away into the shelf.

“T-thank you,” I flushed as I looked away.

He smirked as he looked away. I went to the other side of the shelf and started searching for books. Then, I came across a different book which clearly didn’t belong to this section – “How to know if he loves you or your body?” by K.L.P. I laughed at the title silently as I flipped the pages of the book. Then, I froze on the spot. I read a part of the book.

He says he loves you. He says that he’s unhappy. If you love someone shouldn’t you be happy? He says that he loves you only once he got to touch you. If he really loves you, he would respect your decision and stop once you exhaust your uneasiness-

“Yah, Eun Hye. Are you done yet? What the hell are you reading?” Min Ho distracted me.

Automatically, I shut the book closed and quickly hid it away from him. He laughed as he saw my red face. He showed me the books he had picked, and looked at mine. I picked 3 plus one extra book which was for my own use. He picked over 6 books. H chuckled as he walked to the tables. There was no one in the library. Why? It is because this school over-invested their money on the library in a school where people didn’t care of studying. We opened the books and started discussing on the assignment.

“I think we should make a 3-D diagram,” I suggested.

“But it’s time-consuming, and there’s no guarantee we’ll score,” he reasoned with me.

“Success comes after hard work,” I bobbed my head to the side.

“Let’s just continue searching through the books, until we find something we agree with, alright?” Min Ho didn’t want to fight.

I find this extremely strange. Is this because he got into his study-mode? This is cool. I actually found him quite charismatic when he was flipping through the books. I looked down at my books and started reading. Then, I think I heard a moan. I looked up at Min Ho who was looking at me.

“Did you just moan?” he asked me wide-eyed.

“W-what? No, did you?” I asked back.

“No, why would I?” he scoffed.

Then, we heard another moan and loud breathing. At first, it was quite scary. Then, it got disturbing.

“I can’t study, like this,” Min Ho stood up at searched the place.

“I’ll help you,” I stood up.

I followed the sounds with Min Ho until we go to the Music section. I stared at the couple wide eyed. They were half . The guy’s hand was in the girl’s pants. The other hand was under the girl’s bra, squeezing them. Her hand was rubbing his crotch, as he kissed her neck. Then, I realized the guy’s features. It was-s… Jong Hyun.

“YAH!” Min Ho yelled.

I hid behind Min Ho. They turned to look at us, surprised as the girl scrambled to get her clothes. Apparently, Jong Hyun didn’t realize I was there yet. I saw him put on his shirt and smirked at Min Ho as he wiped his lips. The girl looked at Min Ho and ran away, blushing.

“Wae? What do you want?” Jong Hyun folded his arms.

“Why don’t you take your es somewhere else? I thought you had a girlfriend,” Min Ho leaned against a shelf casually revealing me who was hiding behind him.

“’Eun H-hye,” he stuttered.

“Min Ho, I think we have biology to do,” I said quietly as I pulled Min Ho away.

 

End. of chapter 6. - Enjoyed it? :D

COMMENT PLEASEE AND SUBSCRIBE.