Meeting

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

I drink a cold-water when i get at my home.

“hey why you’re so late? Yoobin wait you until she fall to sleep.” Junsu pats my back.

“haish.” I pulled the chair and sit on it, touch my forehead and give a little massage.

“why?something happen?”

“He’s stubborn.”

“now what happen?” junsu sat near me, we want to knows what happen with me.

“he married with woman.”

“mwoo??how-- how can??”

“i saw a big wedding photos in living room and Im so pabbo, i didn’t realize that he wear a wedding ring too.”

“then? You get his birth certificate?”

“NO! he don’t give it to me.” I compressed my head with my glass now.

“why?? why he was so stingy?”

“he said if He can’t hide everything from his wife, and he said if it’s a marriage’s life.such a pabbo!” I put my glass on the table.

“But maybe it’s true Jaejoong hyung.... “

“true?? True what?? if he can’t hide everything from his wife but why he ask me to keep the secret if i have a child from him??”

“hmm he won’t hide your marriage certificate from his wife but he also asked you if you must hide Yoobin from his wife...why he do that?”

“I don’t know.”

“But i can feel her wife feeling now.”

“what feeling?”

“i imagine if suddenly Yoochun bring his ex girlfriend and she has a child with Yoochun whoaaa maybe i can die after hear that....but i’ll kill yoochun first before i die.”

“erhh poor yoochun.” I gulp my saliva, junsu looks horrible.

“eh maybe you don’t tell his wife as soon possible hyung. you won’t lose yoobin’s father right?”

I pats Junsu head. “yak..! you think if she same with you??”

“I think Yunho very loves his wife right? He didn’t wanna make her hurt.”

I grabbed my glass ,like I wanted make it broke in my hand, i hold my breathe...

“why?” Junsu still wait my answer.

“But he more hurting me! “ I kicked the chair beside me.

“ehh calm down hyung...”

“I can’t!”

I leaving Junsu, I want to sleep!


--------

 

Yoobin looks happy while she playing with her friends, yeah i visited Yoobin’s now, at her school. She waving her hands to me. Oh im dying~ she looks cute and cheerful. Suddenly i have a thoughts... ah the bastard... can’t he look his daughter grows cute and pretty now? like i want kicked his now geerzzz

“Mommy!” she runs hug me.

“How’s today dear?” I kissed her red cheeks.

“Im happy mom!”

“hehe you want visited mommy’s boutique? After school?”

“uhm!” she nodded and smile bright.

“Mommy have something cute there.”

“What is that mom?”

“a beautiful gown... you can wear it.”

“yaaay I love you Mom!”

“Me too me too hmmphft hmmpft!” i kissed her cheeks more.

After saying farewell to Yoobin’s teacher i holding her hand go to our car.

Yoobin’s look happy~ singing along our trip. Im over happy because She singing korean song. I follow her, sing a children’s song.

“Mommy?”

“Why dear?”

“unnn....”

“why dear? “

“What is appa? I heard it in every korean song. There’s Appa, umma, grandma, granpa, i have mommy, grandma and grandpa but i haven’t appa.”

“erhhhh.... ofcourse you have dear.”

“really mommy? Where’s appa?”

“nggg he... he still working.”

“where?”

“at... ahh! We arrived dear!” Omo~ it really saved me, Yoobin... she three years old but why she’s so smart? T^T i think she’s grown fast now.

I released her seat belt and holding her hands.

------

“Yoona~ i bring this kid...”

“Gyaa yoobin >__<” Yoona runs and hugging yoobin, yeah she fangirling.

“Hurry to get married and make some...haha.”

Yoona blushing now~

“Yoona aunt~ my mommy asked me if i have some gown that i can wear it.”

“let her tried some flower-girl gown yoona, please accompany her to chose her favorite gown, i’ll go to my room checking some documents.ok?”

“yes Jaejoong sshi, cmon Yoobin.”

I entered my room. And closed the door. Checked some documents and printing my own design. It’s a my work~ look i wanna get some inspiration for designing some project, but lately i can’t because there’s many problem that can’t resolved.

‘ugh~~’ really hard.

RrrrRRRR

Ah? who?

I pick the phone. “Hello. What’s up Taeyeon*?”

*my secretary

“Huh? A man?”

I go out from my room and walk to downstair. Omo~ i look yoobin looks cute with purple dress, she dancing with yoona. Ah stop! that’s not the time for fanboying. I must meet someone at downstairs.

“Yes? Who is he—“

Oh my lord~ Yunho come here. I hide my self. Pabboya~ im not checked my appereance first. How’s my make up, my hair, my cloth... yak yak yak! Don’t I look a like teasing a married man!?

Ehem~ i cleared my throat before facing him.

“You come here?” oh i stay cool~ like don’t want he come.

He stare at me from my foot until my hair. Ahhh maybe i looks so weird now~ he look at me like that!

“yes... i come here.”

“Can we talk at my office?”

“yes..”

BLAM!

DON’T DISTURB Taeyeon addet it on my door.

“I bring she here. now she playing with my assistant.”

“I—I give her it.”

He put a gift on my table.

“what’s it is?”

“I ... I buy it when i walked here. I don’t know what she want... so i decided buy her a doll, a rabbit doll.”

“tsk~ i hope she will like it, because she has many dolls.”

“I come here just for meet her.”

“what if i avoid you after you give me your birth certification?”

“she need me.”

“don’t too much proud. She just need your birth certification.” Oh i really lied.

He stare at me, yeah his fiery eyes...

“I can’t give it to you if you avoid me to meet my daughter.”

“Ok you will lose your child!”

“and you too. You’ll seperated from her.”

“aishhh! Yunho! I really hate you! I can’t read your mind!”

“hhh pabbo. Don’t you can hear my said? I can’t give it to you if you avoid me to meet my daughter.”

“eoh? And after you two meet... i’ll have it?”

“ask to your heart. Why you’re so pabbo now.”

“really?? You’ll give that to me? really really??!”

“yes. But i have a requirement.”

“tell me tell me.” i jump out because im happy. Finally Yunho will give his birth certificate for me.

“don’t tell anyone if Im Yoobin’s father, like our friends and my wife.”

“yes! I will do!”

“Don’t come to my house, don’t come to my work-place, we couldn’t meet without yoobin, we have a private room while we talking like this, and we couldn’t eat together at restaurant without yoobin.”

“then?”

He muted for a while “I just love yoobin and my wife.”

“erhh? what do you mean?”

“... I can only love them.”

“yes, i know... you build your love until you married with her right? I won’t drestoy it all”

“destroy it? You have a thoughts like that??”

“yak! Im Not!”

Ahhh pabbo! I know im now jealous but i shouldn’t talk something like that! >< pabbooo

Wait.

JEALOUS?

Ah

Im confused.

I don’t love him!

---------

“ready? You will meet her now.”

Yunho take a deep breath, “wait ..wait”

“you’re not meet with your bride jung yunho.”

“what i must to do?”

Erhh?? He nervous meet his daughter? Haha why he looks cute now.

“ehmmm “ he cleared his throat. “papa.”

“what??”

“She will called me PAPA.”

“wow~ your tasted really cute and so italian.”

“Ok papa~ you meet your daughter now~~”

I opened the door and we can look yoobin play with yoona.

“Dear... come here.”

Yoobin runs and hugged me, i whispered her something and placed her hand to yunho’s hand.

“H—hello...” Yunho looks nervous.

Hahahahah! Like im ready to die because too much laughing because yunho’s face is funny. (jaejoong just imagine it for real he stand calm and cool)

Yoobin stare at yunho’s eyes. muted.

“Here, i give it to you.” Yunho give the present for yoobin.

“thank you...” she accepted it and yunho smiled.

“You’re so cute... those eyes is mine... this nose is mine... this lips is mine...”... he pinched yoobin’s cheeks. “but not for those.... the chubby cheeks is your mommy’s.

“what??” I yelled.

“he’s a cheeks monster”

Yoobin laugh , while yunho grabbed her hands and play with it.

 so funny~

“Hey dear Yoobin, you already ask who’s your appa right?”

Yoobin nodded.

“he’s your appa!!”

Yoobin smiled cutely.... “appa...”

“You must call him Papa yoobin.”

“Papa...”

“Oh i have a child!!” yunho hugged Yoobin tight, kissed her.

= =a ah~

“Yoobin Im your Papa! And you’re my daughter started now and forever!”

“Papa I love you.”

“gyaa you said it to me? i relly love you too.”

Yeah... yooobin you have a new fanboy here~

“and papa loves mommy.” Yoobin said it cutely

“..............” Jaejoong

“.............” yunho

I smacked yunho’s head. “she asked you.”

“Ah~ yes... Papa love Mommy.” I don’t know why suddenly yunho placed his hand arround my waist.

“Yaaaay!” Yoobin raised her hands and yelled happy.

“Ah~~ marriage life’s so sweet.... Oh jang geun seuk~~ I can’t wait until we’re marry~” Yoona said it happily.

“yak Yoona!” I yelled.

“I think we must do acting while we infront of her.” Yunho whisper to me.

I smacked his head “You have your wife!”

“Why you get mad? I just said an acting, that’s not real.”

“Yak! Should we kiss and said it just an acting?”

“a kiss? Im not said that = =a”

“Pabboya!” I runs go to toilet, i trapped with my self.

Yoobin and yunho laugh and they play together.

 

(yaay~ finally i make yoobin happy haha thx for comments i really love you all)