Come back to Korea

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

 

Kim Jae joong packed some clothes into his suitcase.

“ah~ that’s overload, but i have no another bag. Pfhht~”

He look at many bags and boxes infront of him.

“Mommy...”

Jaejoong look who’s came, his little daughter. ^ ^ but.. hell no, she bring a huge teddy bear and the size bigger than her body at all.

“you want Mommy carried this?” sigh~ “no Yoobin, you may let it here. Look! How many bag that Mommy will carry? That’s too overload.”

“I won’t let my Teddy, Mommy please bling it for me.” she said cutely.

“that’s too big dear, exchange it with your rabbit.”

“Mommy i want it.” Yoobin hugged her Teddy tight, like she can’t live with her big teddy.

“We can buy it in Korea. Mommy will buy it to you.”

“No mommy noo” she started crying.

“why my daughter so mushy? Doesn’t Junsu take care her while im working?” Jaejoong sigh again. How many he sigh today?

“Mommy let me carry Teddy, hiks”

“yeah~ Ok. But can you help Mommy now?”

“thank you mommy! And what kind of help?”

“please call uncle Yoochun now. he’s in the living room now, maybe he watching . Ask him to buy some bags again.”

“yes mommy! Unclee Yoochuuuuun!”

------

 

The plan will flight one hour later... I turn from taxi, piggy back Yoobin and Yoochun help me bring a lot of bags. Now we at airport.

“is not so sudden? Why suddenly you decided to go back to Korea?”

“I comeback for business.”

“Don’t lie to me... you’ll find Yoobin’s father right?”

“mwo? What do you said? I come to korea just for bussiness. Don’t you know i have a bridal-salon there? Last month Yoona called me if he has a problem with it”

“I think im silly if thought like that. It’s a very long time and maybe late to find Yoobin’s dad.”

Jaejoong muted. Late?

“and you never told me who’s yoobin’s Dad.”

“She don’t need him.” I said clearly to Yoochun.

“Find him as fast possible. You can said she don’t need her dad now, but she will ask to you who’s her Dad soon.”

“Yoochun stopp it. I can be her Daddy too. Because Im a man!”

“you are her Mommy. You can’t be her daddy. I never heard if uke can be a Father.”

“Im not uke!”

“up to you... or maybe i’ll told yoobin if im her father if at the future she ask me.”

Jaejoong pats yoochun head.

“I want uncle yoochun being my daddy.” Yoobin wake up from her sleep.

“Oh really dear? Cmon... come to Papa.”

“Yak! Yoochun is not your Papa!” jaejoong yelled.

“You wanna live with me and Junsu-aunt?”

Yoobin laugh cutely.

“you’re laugh dear? Hahha why are you laugh?”

“Junsu aunt cute like me hihihi”

“Do you like Junsu aunt?”

“ne... i like him.”

Jaejoong touch his forehead.

 

------

 

Seoul 14 February

 

It’s a long time... since he leaving Korea. Jaejoong look from the taxi window. The day is very busy, he always watching many people arround in the street. Walking fast, have a breakfast, look at her/his watch, waiting at bus station... yeah maybe it’s a same... same with Seoul three years ago.

Yoobin slept in his arm, Jaejoong his daughter hair and smiled.

“ Sir, I wanna buy something at department store. Can you bring us there?”

Suddenly I wanna buy some groceries. I’ll cook after i arrived at My mom’s house. And it’s a long time he didn’t cook Korean food.

------

 

DING DONG~

I pressed the bells, waiting for someone opened the door for me.

“Yoobin... it’s a Grandmother’s house.is it big right?”

Yoobin nodded and grabbed Jaejoong’s shirt thight.

“Why dear? Ahh~ listen mom carefully.” Jaejoong squatted infront of yoobin and grab her hands. ”you must bow while give granny greeting. It’s a korean traditions. Just follow Mom Ok.”

“Nee im coming!”

The old woman opened the door.

“Annyong umma.” Jaejoong bow and yoobin followed him.

“Ah! Jaejoong!” The old woman hugged him tight. “Umma missed you very much!”

She released her embrace, and staring at Yoobin. Yoobin grab my shirt tight and hiding behind my legs.

“Ahh! I know who is she.... are you Yoobin right?”

“Mommy!!”

Yoobin yelled and hiding behind my back.

“Why dear? Look she’s your grandmom don’t be afraid.”

“You two speak english? Don’t you teach her Korean???”

“Ah... i teach her alot Mom, but Yoochun’s always make her speak english more.”

“Ah~ i think bring her come to korea is a good choice. And let’s come! Umma cook a lot of food today.”

Yoobin hugged me, she was afraid because she doesn’t know what’s my mom said :)

------

 

“You really gave her a birth right?”

“Yes Mom... “

“and your reason back to korea is meet her father right?”

“gezz why all people arround me give me a same question. I come back here just for a bussiness. Just it.”

“aigo... how old is she?”

“she’s 3years old mom.”

“Hm.... she’s still too young to knows who’s his father right now, but after she 5th YO she will make you confuse...  she will bother you with ask who’s her father soon.”

“Ah mom... i’ll tell her if his dad passed away or else. It’s hard to find him now, i even know where’s he living.”

“but you know his name right? You can search him at social departement.”

“he’s just a past.”

My mom sigh. And my hair.

“Umma just tell you. If you really loved Yoobin, tell her who’s her father.” Umma leaving me alone at my bedroom.

Jaejoong  half opened his shirt, look at his belly. There’s a scar. A scar when he gave birth to Yoobin. He rubbed it gently, and remember if it’s a pain. He was thinking if he must love yoobin much... he knows Yoobin created without love at past.... so he won’t make Yoobin sad and cry.

“Mommy.... annyong haseyo.” She suddenly came and sat on my laps.

“Hahaha! Yoobin do you speak korean just now? hhahaha!” Jaejoong cover his mouth, can’t stop laughing.

“I teach him hyung.”

“Hey Changmin!! Whoaa you’re grow so fast. Look at your height!”

“Uncle Changmin.”

“yoobin do you like your uncle right?”

“yes.... he’s handsome.”

“hhahahahahaha! She’s cute at all.” Changmin pinch yoobin cheeks.

“Yak! Stopped!  You can hurt my daughter!”

-----

 

Dinner....

“what? you’ll find an apartment? Why you two don’t stay here.” Umma a little shocked after heard my explanation.

“Why you can stay here? your umma can take care Yoobin when you’re working.” My appa said.

“I’ll sent Yoobin at pre school from the morning until noon, and at noon until night I can with her.”

“ah... that’s right... Yoobin need a friend to build her social interaction.” My appa nodded, like give me agreement.

“Yes appa right Umma, she need a same-old friends to make her can speaks korean well .” Changmin my dongsaeng also give me an agreement.

“So? How Umma? I think appa and Changmin right.”

“Hmmm.... I don’t like apartement... what if you buy a house? Or you can stay at my Umma’s house. That’s was empty for along time ago.”

“it’s a tradition’s house Mom. I don’t wanna live there. That’s seems scary, not Good for yoobin and me.”

“that’s right..... I also wouldn’t stay there.”

“Then? What the result? I rent an appartment or buy a house?”

“Buy a house.” Appa and umma said.

 

--------

Jaejoong POV

I wear my pink scarf after i put it on Yoobin too.

“Here yoobin, you placed your toys here, put your snacks here, and put your clothes here.” i make yoobin arranging her goods.

“Ok mommy.”

“mommy will cleaned the floor. Don’t move arround, just stay here until the floor dry.Ok?”I kissed her slight.

I buy a big house near the lake. I choosed this one because i don’t like living in crowd. Three years living in New york make me confused. You can saw a beautiful lake and sunset from my backyard, it looks so romantic and warm.

I build my work-place at second floor, while Im here in Korea, i still a designer for my own boutique in America, now Junsu my niece manage it there and while now i’ll manage my own bridal-salon here.

And at first floor, it’s a kingdom for us. We play, eat, sleep, study here. i give the first floor full by pink-coloured, my favorite color.

When you first stepped in my house, you’ll find a huge hello kitty carpet, hello kitty sofa completed with hello kitty pillows.

Haha stop talking that. Let’s find Yoobin’s papa. What? ah im not serious talk it to you ^ ^

------