"My Child"

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

Jaejoong and yoobin decided buy an ice cream,and back to the ground. Yoosu is really come too late! Jae pouted his lips, after received a call from Junsu and yoochun. Btw i come here by taxi. Because my pregnancy getting old and it make me difficult when i drive the car.

 

***

 

“Mother, hurry...” Yunho grabbed his mom-in law.

“but Yunho we haven’t finished it yet.”

“we can buy it at another place. Hurry,”

Mrs Yoo released Yunho’s hand, and give the shopping bag to yunho.

“wait me, I will go back.”

“mother... don’t, we haven’t more time, please we must comeback.” Yunho stopped Mrs yoo step.

“why you so strange?”

The stubborn Mrs Yoo make Yunho worried, but finally they comeback to the second floor from the ground.

 

 

***

 

 

“Mommy, im boreeed~” yoobin whine to Jaejoong “buy me a dooolll...T^T”

“but you already received it from uncle Changmin right?”

“Mommy......” Yoobin pulled Jaejoong shirt.

“sshh... don’t you ashame with your little brother hmm? Don’t whine like a baby.”

Yoobin hit Jaejoong’s belly, and pout her lips.

“yah~! Why you do that.... “

“Baby baby and baby!” whine Yoobin.

 

Phew~ Jaejoong blow his bangs, that comes early.. after that he must read a book ‘how to deal with sibling envy?’

 

“Mommyyyyyy cmon... cmoonn...buy me a doooooll.” Yoobin pulled Jaejoong legs, she want Jaejoong follow her.

“don’t you know if Mommy tired?”

“this is who make Mommy tired easily?” Yoobin hit it gain,and looked enviously at unborn baby, she looked as though she was still the only care in Jaejoong’s world.

“what’s your attitude to a new brother ?... he’s your dongsaeng, you must loving him.”

“Mommy carried him everywhere! It can make Mommy get more tired. yoobin don’t like it! he’s naughty!”

Jaejoong laugh, Yoobin really scary if she’s angry.

“Mommyyy let’s gooo ignored the baby baby and baby!”

 

 

Jaejoong take yoobin and placed on his laps, he hair...

“Dear Yoobin... Every baby born into the world is inocence, we can’t blame them all, yeah it’s Ok, you’re true because it make mommy get more tired,sick,fat,hurt, and anything bad, but... that’s all can’t compared when the baby born. It mean.... the baby is something percious to Mommy, and we should take care him.”

“then Im not precious then?” Yoobin pout her lips cutely. Jaejoong kissed it.

“Mommy loves you, because yoobin is still my baby even you’ll grow up, it means.. yoobin is precious to me. Please loves mommy forever, if yoobin hate the baby it will make Mommy sad. You wanna make me sad hmm?”

“no...” Yoobin shooked head and kissed back jaejoong’s lips.

“nice nuna <3”

 

 

Jaejoong hugged Yoobin and she heard Jae’s belly. She want make up and feels sorry.

“Mommy, he moved.... “ whisper Yoobin.

“yes, he’s health baby boy.”

“Btw where’s junsu and yoocun? They’re so meanie.”

Jaejoong placed his hand on his waist, like a mother who angry waiting her another child.

 

 

***

 

 

Yunho look at his watch, his mom-in law still buying some clothes at the same place when he met with yoobin at least, he know if probably Jaejoong still walking arround there because his lover is shoppaholic. So Yunho decided waiting her mom infront of the store. Yunho doesn’t want Jaejoong know about his wife now. he afraid if jaejoong and inna know if they in the same condition, pregnant.

 

Pregnant women are sensitive, if one of them know the truth ...so it must be really bad. It can harm the pregnancy because their mommy will sad and it will make them stress.

 

But yunho prefer if his secret will reveal when the baby successful delivery and joined the world. Whatever people said, like he as culprit, wanna kick him, kill him,  yunho better keep the secret.

 

But... where’s Fortune Goddess? She leaving yunho maybe, because now Jaejoong holding yoobin at the escalator, and yunho noticed them walked slowly come to him.

 

 

Yunho hide behind the wall. He doesn’t want to meet Jaejoong again. pain, scare and pityness to Jaejoong will mix up in himself.

“Mommy~ we already come here, shall we go to another place?” Yoobin asking Jaejoong.

‘nice dear, there’s heaven of the doll, please go there, don’t make your mom walked here, because your Papa will die’ yunho pray inside his heart.

Jaejoong thinking for a while, “Ok. We will find something cute there~” Jaejoong pointed the store that has a name, Heaven’s of Doll.

 

 

Yunho peeks at the wall, but he widen his eyes. ‘She really leave me, oh my fortune Goddess’

Yunho’s mom in law greet jaejoong again.

“whoaa we meet again.what a coincidence?”

“Hello mrs, “ Jaejoong bow and replied her.

“Did you met with my son in law?? He said if he’s your friend, he also bring your child to you right??”

 

DEG

 

“Your son... in law?” Jaejoong look at Mrs yoo shopping bag, and found some baby stuff ‘is yunho’s wife...’

“aish he’s gone again. I must search him.”

“please bring him... i want to met him rightnow.” Said Jaejoong coldly with blank-views, and also knows if yunho still arround there.

“are you ok?”

 

Jaejoong transform being black-Jaejoong *) if you read Fruits Basket manga, you will know what i mean. It means one of character named hatsuharu can turn being black (more scare than angry) if he bothered by something, and Jaejoong turn like him now.

 

 

 

Jaejoong call yunho with slow motion ~

-

-

-

 

RRrrrr Rrrr *)Yunho’s phone’s ringing.

But yunho turn off it. once again.... fortune goddess really far away from him. Jaejoong know where’s Yunho position. He look at that wall, he know if yunho hiding behind it.

 

author! You really make me suffer!’ Yunho peeks again and –

 

He looks at jaejoong’s teary eyes. his heart feel hurt, if there’s sword stab his stomach he will not feels the pain.because the real painful inside his heart.

 

Yunho walked slowly and weakly to Jaejoong. Jaejoong muted, he really like a stone now. Yoobin was worried with her mom she pulled Jaejoong’s coat.

 

 

“jae...”

“what happen? The situation become scare now.” said Mrs yoo.

 

“you’re too much.” Sobbed Jaejoong.

 

 

Mrs Yoo hold yoobin’s hand, make a distance from Yunjae’s ‘battlefield’.

 

“I know... it hurt you.“ Yunho bow his head, don’t dare to look at Jaejoong’s eyes.

“You’re didn’t know everything. You’re didn’t know how i feel, you’re not know all about me, you hiding everything to me.”

“Jae... Im sorry. But you can’t blame me, I also have bad position, not only you.”

“yeah... enough. We will end.”

“Jaejoong you can’t do it. did you remember first time we met? You begged to me, you want me become Yoobin father, we never end because there’re still Yoobin and our baby, they’re our child.”

 

 

“JERK... “

 

“what?”

“You forced pregnant woman said something bad, not only jerk, You may added ‘’ in the middle of your name Jung yunho!”

“Jaejoong is really you? If you shows how bad your habbit, im really thankful and i won’t regret loosing you.”

“yes is really me!!! why! you’re too much hurt me You hurt me with your wife and your baby! now Yoobin and my baby is mine! Not yours!”

 

 

PLAK!

 

 

Yunho noticed a hand printed on Jaejoong’s cheeks. Yes, he already slapped Jaejoong. He really sorry, but he knows if he’s not Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong crying and burried his face into his palms.

 

“If i don’t do that, you’ll lose control. Im really sorry... yoobin and my mother in law still look at us.”

“the end... there’s no love story betwen us.”

“no.... it never end.”

“you say if you will not regret loosing me right?”

“Damn, it’s not reallly! I said it because you become a monster infront of them.” Yunho pointed to Yoobin and his mom.

 

Jaejoong take something from his bag, Yoobin’s birth-certification.

 

“fortunately i bring this. It more dramatic if i rip it infront of you.”

Jaejoong rip the paper turn in to pieces.

 

Yunho hurt, Jaejoong hurt everyone hurt... Yoobin crying and Mrs yoo fell into the floor.

Jaejoong leaving yunho, and hold Yoobin.

“Im sorry dear, Mommy make you afraid. “ Jaejoong pulled yoobin into his arm,and carried her.

 

 

“And Mrs yoo, I also really sorry. But i will not appear infront of him again. Please forgive me, and make sure his wife never knows with my pregnancy. Forgive me...”

“Yes, i will.... OMG, what will happen if my husband also know it? Jaejoong shhi, I also feels so sorry.”

“not, that was my fault, I can’t hold my self even i know Yunho has a wife. If you wanna kill me after give a birth, im ready.” Jaejoong said it with flood teary eyes.

“it was happen, i can’t blame anyone. It’s also yunho fault... i will give him punishment because he lied to my daughter.”

“don’t do that... i will separate yunho from his children. it’s his punishment from me. please make him happy with your daughter and your grandchild soon.”

 

 

“Jaejoong, please don’t do that!” Yunho take back yoobin from Jaejoong’s hand, and bring her to the boundary of the floor. It dangerous also.

“I love her!” added yunho.

“NOO!!! She’s my child! She’s not yours!!! Give her back to me!!”

“Yoobin, please persuade your mommy! Im your father and you must remember it. Im Your father! Im your father!!” yoobin was trembled and started crying.

“You scary her! take her back to me!!” yelled jaejoong.

“No! i’ll bring her with me.”

 

“JUNG YUNHO!!! GIVE YOOBIN NOW!! “

“SHE’S MY CHILD!”

 

“YOU DOESN’T CARE HER!!”

“I CARE HER!”

 

“Mommyyyyy im afraid!” yelled yoobin also.

 

“Yunho! give Yoobin to her Mom! It dangerous! You two can fell!”

 

“talk to him if he never separate us!”

“Jaejoong sshi, “ whine umma’s Yunho but she interrupted it “ah No! it can’t! Yunho! if you bring her, inna will suffer! You’re too much make someone hurt, don’t make another people hurt too.”

 

“I WILL DIE IF YOU BRING HER!” Shout Jaejoong. “TAKE HER BACK TO ME!!”

“Yunho, we can talk it later, now please comeback.”

 

“YUNHO! YOU WILL MAKE HER SUFFER! YOU SEPARATE HER WITH HER MOM!” Jaejoong really worried, it make him more stressed. Pregnant woman is super sensitive, Jaejoong thought if Yunho’s sentences is ‘I’ll bring Yoobin together’ as die together.

 

“AND YOU MAKE ME SUFFER TOO! IM THEIR DAD!”

“BUT YOU HAVE ANOTHER CHILD! YOU WILL HAPPY WITH JUNG INNA! I WON’T BOTHER YOU!”

“I—IM NOT ONLY LOVE MY CHILD! I ALSO LOVE YOU! I STILL LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU!!”

“WE JUST BROKE IT! WE JUST BROKE OUR LOVE!”

“LIAR!!”

 

But then, suddenly..

 

“JAEJOONG HYUNG!!………….”, scream Junsu and Yoochun when they just come and saw Jaejoong faints to the floor.

Yunho gets up immediately when he hears Jaejoong’s name. But Yoochun punch him so HARD. Yunho bleeding in his mouth. And finally Yoochun can reach yoobin and carried her.

“Junsu ah...” said jaejoong weakly.

“Hyung!!!!” Junsu sream once again, All people are circling around Jaejoong’s now. it’s too crowd.

Junsu look at fresh blood flowing between Jaejoong legs.

“Yoochunnieee!!!! Yochunnieeee!! Jae hyung is bleeding!!!!!” scream junsu after look at Jaejoong’s fresh blood.

“IF SOMETHING ‘BAD’ HAPPEN YOU’LL DIE!!” Yoocun pointed to Yunho.

“Please give me a space”, shout Yoochun while carrying the fainted Jaejoong.

“Yoochun ah... please save my baby... im afraid....im bleeding...” Jaejoong feels sad now.

“sssh! I’ll take care you and my nephew.”  

Yunho can catch a glimpse of fainted and pale Jaejoong on Yoochun’s from the crowd. He feels really want to kill himself.

Junsu bring yoobin and follows Yoochun.

-

-

-

Yunho’s mom in law also trembling.... “Yunho ah... inna... inna dying, she’s very weak now, she vomit all her food....i know it after receive a call from my husband.”

Yunho pulled his hair  and shout “AAAAAAARRGH!! “

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*readers how can i make yunjae together, with their stubborness?? >__<  at least,...sinetron again

Sigh~

Btw Im sorry appa, I make my reader hates you because of my story  Hahahah *evil*

 

mood : bright

song : before you go

food : choco roll

drink : lychee syrup

 

yak! rated M automatically added. but not me! T^T this chap is not rated