caught

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

Changmin still dressed up when his family started breakfast.

“where’s changmin?” asked jaejoong while pulled the chair.

“not usually, you looking for Changmin?” asked Jaejoong’s appa.

“Hahaha i miss his scent” laugh Jaejoong.

“yeah~ what are you saying about me?”

Jaejoong pulled another chairm left his previous chair so he can sat besides Changmin.

“hyung, sleep with me is not enough??” Changmin feels annoy with his brother act lately.

“don’t fight, let’s started eat.” Their umma bring the food and make them calm.

“but ummaaaa he always bother me~ yesterday he rolling on my body, and always command me.” whine Changmin.

“it seems your nephew liking you so much.” Umma giggles.

“sshh... but i still don’t know why he craving me so much!” Changmin munch his food and forget anything about Jaejoong who always bother him.

The Kim family really enjoyed their breakfast.

***

Jaejoong vomit again, after changmin leave the house for go to school.

“Umma, where’s Changmin save his perfume?” ask Jaejoong when met with his mother.

“What’s wrong?”

“I can’t stopped vomit. That’s always happen when Changmin gone.”

“what kind of craving? You’re not interested with food but with scent.” Umma looking for Changmin’s perfume on his cupboard.

“Here,” umma give the bottle of perfumme, jaejoong took it and spray it to his body.

Sniff~

“it really make me relax~” Jaejoong closed the bottle and kissed umma’s cheeks “thanks umma, btw i’ll back after pick Yoobin.”

“Ok, be careful.”

***

Jaejoong bring Yoobin to walking arround at the mall.

“where’s uncle yoochun and Junsu aunt mommy?” ask Yoobin when she holding Jaejoong’s hand.

“like usually~ they late.” Replied Jaejoong.

“Dear, let’s sit on there~You go first before someone sit on there.”

“Mommy can’t runs because of little baby right?”

Jaejoong nod, he rub his big belly and smiled to Yoobin.

“Ok!”

Yoobin cheerfully go to the chair and sit there, but before Jaejoong reach the chair someone come and sit beside Yoobin. an old woman.

“Hello~ what’s your name?” ask old woman.

“My name is Jung yoobin...”

The old woman quite for a while, but she smile after yoobin give her the answer.

“you’re really cute~” she pinched yoobin’s cheeks and smiled.

“Thank you.” Said Jaejoong.

“ah~ are you her mommy?” the old woman look at Jaejoong.

“Yes, thank you for accompany her.”

“ah~ no... i just come while she sat here. btw how old your daughter? She’s cute. I hope my grandchild can be cute like her.”

“She three years old, but Im sorry before, her name is Kim yoobin, not Jung yoobin.”

“ah~ Im sorry... i don’t know.” the old woman looks sorry.

“no problem ^ ^ and i hope your grandchild born savely and be born to be cutest baby.” said Jaejoong while lifted yoobin on his laps.

“ne,thank you. You two waiting someone?”

“yes, we waiting her uncle and aunty.”

“ah you looks uneasy, let me assume her. cmon baby, sit on my laps.” The old lady offered yoobin to sit on her laps, Yoobin moved and sit on her laps.

“good child~ your mommy is pregnant , don’t make her getting tired easily right?”

Jaejoong smiled, even there’s strange people also treat him nicely.

“yeah~ you’re true mrs, lately i getting tired easily i don’t know why...”

“maybe you’re typical active woman. But it’s still OK if you balance it with eat more nutrition, drink water much, has good enough take a rest and don’t be stress.” The old woman give jaejoong advice.

“I heard it before, and it works... but lately there’s something was bother me, maybe from it then i get stressed.” Jaejoong squeze his shirt.

“pregnant women are sensitive~ people arround you should know you and being more nicely... doesn’t they?”

“ah~ yes... don’t worry, people arround me treat me as queen... but i have the problem... and i know it was difficult.” Jaejoong face turn sad,

“whatever your problem, you must solve it.... OK, fighting~” The old woman cheers Jaejoong.

Jaejoong nod and said, “Thank You...”

“Btw my son in law why so long? I leave him because the queue was long.” The old lady saw the baby-shop.

“i think you’re alone.”

“Haha... no... he accompany me to buy some baby stuff, “ She sigh and Jaejoong can hear it. “my daughter also pregnant now, but her condition is bad not like you or another healthy mom, so i decided buy something that can cheer her.”

“Oh... im sorry....”

“it’s baby girl, and she will be my first grandchild.” Said the old woman happily.

“You’re looks happy, it reminds me with my mother when i gave Yoobin’s birth.”

“Im really happy,everyday i pray for her and the baby.”

“yeah~ i’ll pray too.” Jaejoong started pray and closed his eyes, after do that, he smiled to the old woman.

“ah~ thank you... you’re the cutest mom that i ever met.”

“thank you~ btw will you take care my daughter? My stomach feels weird. It comes again.”

“you wanna trhow up?”

Jaejoong cover his mouth and nod.

“Ok, i’ll take care her.”

Jaejoong runs to the restroom as fast as he could because he wants to vomit so bad. Not longer Jaejoong leave the old woman, a man come and greet  her.

“Mother, i finished~”

“Papa!” yoobin runs and hugged the man who already come.

The old lady looks confused,

“Y-Yoobin??”

“You two know each other??”

“ne... she... she’s my friend’s child.”

“Friend? But why she called you Papa?”

“Im very closed with her Mom, so i let her called me Papa.”

“Oh... btw she came with her Mommy, but she still in restroom.”

“Hm,... restroom? Aghh~~ suddenly i also want to go there. “

Yunho also bring her to the restroom. He feels bad if let Jaejoong meet with his mother in law.

***

“Hoeeeghhh..”, vomit Jaejoong badly.

“Does he vomit??”, wonders Yunho in panic when he arrives at the restroom.

“Hoeghh..”, vomit Jaejoong again.

Jaejoong tries to catch his breath after vomiting while leaning himself on the wall. At that time, Yunho come slowly and he sees Jaejoong who is lying his head on the wash basin  weakly.

“Are you OK??”,ask Yunho and Jaejoong is shocked at the sudden.

“Y..Yunho..??and Yoobin???”, stutters Jaejoong.

“Jae..are you really Ok??how do you feel??everyday you got it?”, ask Yunho while getting closer to Jaejoong.

 “I’m okay.. “ answer Jaejoong.

“But you need a help. Your face looks so pale. At least, let me help you to the medical room..”, say Yunho gently.

“Im really Ok... but what a coincidence we meet here. hoegh!!” Jaejoong back vomit and Yunho pats his back gently.

“I—i saw yoobin was alone there, so i decided ask her and now i found you here.btw you can’t left Yoobin there alone.”

“alone? But the old woman take care her.”

“she’s stranger, why you’re careless let yoobin with someone who never you met before.?”

“Im sorry, but i think she’s nice person. I won’t let Yoobin with her if i know it will end up like this.” Jaejoong took Yoobin from Yunho. “btw why we can meet here??”

“Ah... I- I buy something.”

“Something?”

Yunho nod, “I have bussiness here, it mean must go now... im sorry i can’t take care you.”

“No problem... I also have my own bussiness.”

“ne... i leave now.” Yunho walked to the door, but he stopped it. he turn back and kissed yoobin. “I love you dear,”

Jaejoong noticed if Yunho’s trembling. Is he nervous? But for what?

 

 

this chap still tbc~ im sleepy *__*