ready for fall again?

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

Yunho bow infront of jaejoong parents, Jaejoong let him sit and get the little nervous.

“it’s my first time come and talk formally, please forgive me.” Yunho started the conversation.

Jaejoong’s appa nod and give the answer “it’s ok... because you married. Your family is top priority.”

“That’s true... and Im sorry for it. but Yoobin also my top priority, Im sorry i can’t visit her for a week.”

“We can accepted it, we also happy you’re not ruin off from Yoobin, your child.” Said jaejoong’s umma.

“Your marriage is not false... so don’t say sorry... i know jaejoong was hide everything from you for a long years, it must be his fault. Iam a man and also knows how do you feel. It too difficult wait for the person who choose to leave from your life.” Jaejoong’s appa give a glared to jaejoong, it make him bow his head.

“i—I also have a reason.” Muttered jaejoong.

“what? your career?” asked his appa, and jaejoong nodded.

“not only me, Yunho’s too.”

“yes, and I really thanks to Jaejoong, even he was hurting my heart so badly but he give me a chance for my better’s life, i know jaejoong has same pain with me and i know his heart feels hurt too because raise yoobin as single parent. It really surprising me and i can’t stopping blame my self.” Yunho noticed Jaejoong tearing now.

Jaejoong’s appa nodded. There’s same pain here.

 “and what’s your next plan? If you tell us marry Jaejoong we don’t have permission, Im sorry... i know if your wife is at sickness. And im afraid if it take bad effect for her.” Jaejoong’s father said.

“Jaejoong already make me to leave him, but im sorry i can’t... because i also have Yoobin. she’s my daughter.” Yunho stare at jaejoong parents, and it make they glared at Jaejoong.

“You can’t separate Yoobin from her dad!” said them at the same time.

“i also already make him to be my second wife, but if uncle and auntie don’t permit it, i give up.”

“if your wife is not sick maybe we can thinking about it, but now she’s sick and she will really hurt if you marry jaejoong, even she give her permission. And I will be the cruellest parent of the world.” Jaejoong’s appa feels worried about yunho’s wife, and also Jaejoong’s jealousy will hurt himself and Jaejoong.

“I know... i will think about it and no more selfishness.” Yunho bow his head.

“yes. And your next plan?” ask Jaejoong’s appa, continued his asking before.

“I can’t leave Yoobin and i asked permission for taking care of her, i’ll take my time for meet her, maybe every weekend. Can i?” Yunho full begging to Jaejoong’s parents.

“offcourse.” Said jaejoong’s appa.

“But husband- “

“now what? we can’t separate dad and his daughter right?”

“But if we do that, jaejoong and siwon will getting hard.” Said Jaejoong’s umma.

“we don’t have to interfere Jaejoong’s heart, let him choose his own love. I know if Siwon is nice guy but this is up to Jaejoong.”

“I-Im sorry husband, Im sorry Yunho and Jaejoong.”

Jaejoong glared at his wife, how dare she talked about Choi Siwon infront of Yunjae. He also want jaejoong find another lover, but he’s not get rush like his wife.

“ok, fine. You can visit her every weekend.”

“Thank you uncle” Yunho bow infront of Jaejoong parents.

“i hope for the next, you two will learn from the mistake, and no mercy if you two make another mistake.” Said jaejoong’s mom.

“Yes, as my wife says, NO MERCY.”

Heard it, immedietelly Yunho knelt.

Jaejoong widen his eyes, can’t believe Yunho doing that.

“Im sorry...... because......I - I think I made another mistake.” Yunho was trembled.

“?? It’s not an end??” Jaejoong parents confused now.

“our mistake will not only hurt yoobin and ourselves but now... another child will hurt too. Im so sorry.”

“another child?.......” Jaejoong parents has abig question mark.

“Umma, appa, im so sorry it’s my fault too!” Jaejoong suddenly accompany Yunho to knelt.

“what’s going on? Why you two act so strange?” asked Jaejoong’s appa.

“Im... Im pregnant.” said Jaejoong weakly.

-

-

-

WHAAAAT??! YOU TWO REALLY......... SO MEEEAAAANN~

***

Jaejoong’s mom give back massage for her husband. It really shocked.

Yunho and Jaejoong now sitting. They looks so messy~ yeah... Jaejoong dad get mad and throw everything to them. But Jaejoong’s umma calmed his husband, she was afraid if it can scary the baby. she’s a mom so she knows a lot with pregnancy.

“not one, but two. How can they do that without think first. Do they BLINDED by PLEASURE??” Jaejoong’s appa touh his forehead.

“me too... im feels annoyed. How can Yunho have an affair behind his wife. It must really really hurt her. and Jaejoong too! Did u use your beautiness for seduced Yunho???” asked umma.

“But i did it before i know the truth if Yunho’s wife is sick.” Replied Jaejoong.

“IT FALSE. Affair is something that can hurting people.” Said umma while grabbed her husband shoulder.

“it... it will be change our decision? Please don’t separate me with my child... i beg you.” Said yunho desperately.

“I’ll think about it.” Jaejoong’s appa leave them, and Jaejoong’s umma followed him.

Yunho fell into the floor, he really afraid.

“Im sorry.... but i will make my parents agree with your plan.” Jaejoong wanna hug Yunho, but he afraid so he can’t do that.

 

******************************************************************************************

Days passed so fast, yunho got his punishment from Jaejoong parents, he can’t visit his daughter for two weeks. It almost make Jaejoong stressfull but Yunho told him is he’s fine with his punishment.

A week passed,  

Jaejoong laid on his bed, the morning was so bright even it’s an autumn. He feels unwell with his stomach,

“im hungry.”

Then he walked to the kitchen, open the refrigerator but he only find meat, bread, sauce, mayonaise and onion leaf. “ummaaaaaa” whine Jaejoong.

His umma come to the kitchen after his son called her. “what’s up?”

“will you go to the market today?i’ll accompany you. We don’t have a lot of food...” Jaejoong shows the referigerator to his umma.

“ah... it must be Changmin, he ate alot lately.”

“umma prepared your self, i go bathing first.”

“Ok.”

***

Jaejoong drive his car while eating his mixed bread.

“don’t eat random food like that. Remember with your pregnancy.”

“but im hungry, and no food in our house.” Jaejoong pouted his lips, he tought if it isn’t his fault.

Now they at the mall, there’s also groceries store.

“Umma... look! is suit to you.” Jaejoong pulled his umma hand and put some dress onto her.

“aish... we will buy groceries. Not shopping.”

“Ummaa...” whine Jaejoong.

“Ok, Ok...”

Jaejoong jumped out, he was happy because long time no shopping with his mom.

“Don’t jump... your baby will hurt.”

“Ups... im sorry~”

Jaejoong choosed some watch and put in on his umma wrist.

“look... is beautiful.”

“really?”

“do you challenge my skill?? im the best chooser.” Jaejoong smiled pride with hiself.

While they chuckled Jaejoong suddenly feel a weird feeling inside his stomach. He grabbed onto his stomach and cried out in pain.

“Jaejoong? What’s happening?” Umma asked with shock in her voice.

 “My stomach. It hurts...umaaa” Jaejoong cried.

“someone help us!!”

***

Jaejoong at hospital now, but he’s alright. He just got some blood-plaque but it’s normally ok. The doctor give him some vitamins and injection.

“aw... hurt.” Whine Jaejoong when the needle penetrate his milky skin.

“everything is ok and I just added antibiotic,” the doctor smiled.

“your baby is health don’t too much worried.OK?” added him and smiling.

When the doctor leave the room, Jaejoong’s umma and appa come and hugged him.

“how’s your baby??”

“it’s Ok mom, it fine..”

“But the doctor told me if no more stressed and tired.”

“stressed?? Im really sorry dear... i know you think more about Yunho since he got our punishment. Im so sorry...”

Jaejoong smirk, what a coincidence... he can used his condition for make his parents forgiving yunho.

“I- Im sorry too...i’ll forgive him” Said Jaejoong’s appa.

“thank you appa, umma.”

“But is not easily... we will make siwon and you get more closer.im afraid if you’ll fall again with Yunho.” said jaejoong’s umma.

“wife... don’t too rush...”

“Siwon will come for a minutes.”

Jaejoong’s appa rolled his eyes, his wife same stubborn with jaejoong. Like mother like son.

 

Finally update~ btw Im fell from mirotic practice dance = =a i’ll take a rest now