one heart for two heart (part III)

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

WARNING

The story getting difficult because yunjae will separate :’( prepare yourself and im sorry before, happy reading ^ ^....

And what if i make the song ‘too love’ (OST Sungkyunkwan Scandal) by Xia Junsu as story soundtrack ? will you agree with me? or not?

 

 

Jaejoong keep his bad feelings, he lost appetite.

“will you eat more?” siwon give jaejoong a spoonfull porridge.

Jaejoong shooked his head slowly,

“i beg you... please.”

Jaejoong open his mouth.

“Haha, how old are you? Not changed... always like a little kid.”

“I hate those puppy eyes.” Jaejoong threw his sight to the window, he really miss yunho but he must hold it, because he already make Yunho to leave him, he think it’s a best way to make Jung inna health.

“who? Me or your beloved one?”

“aish what are you saying?”

“if it’s me why you’re not looking at my eyes?”

“because i hate it,... i hate it when you begging to me, because it’s look a like with death glare.hha”

“are you afraid?”

“for what?”

“i think you’ll be afraid falling to me again.”

“what a confidence!” Jaejoong yelled.

“what a beautiful mood swing... = =a”

“Haha! Im sorry.

“Joongie, I want to walk outside, will you accompany me buying some outfits?”

“offcourse, but finished my food first.” Said Jaejoong happily.

“Hyung, I need your help.” Suddenly Changmin give Jaejoong alot of english book.

“Translate it for me, i really with english.” Added Changmin.

“Okay, i’ll help you later.”

“NO! I WANT YOU TRANSLATE IT NOW!” changmin shout and give siwon death glare.

“ANDWAE!! I want to go shopping!”

“Pleaseee........” Changmin puppy eyes.

“tsk—i will help you but not now,”

Changmin pout his lips, and going angry. “I think someone here has come to bring bad effect.”

“Changmin! What do you mean?”

“if you let me go, we’re end.” Changmin make a tidy his book.

“yak! You’re so mean... OK OK, i’ll help you.” Jaejoong sigh and stare at siwon with pleaded. Siwon replied him with smile “I’ll waiting you patiently.”

“it wouldn’t finish today, i think hyung will accompany me for all day.” Replied Changmin.

“No problem, we ca go tomorrow.” Said siwon.

“Tomorrow hyung will accompany me again. Don’t you know my final exam will be held for a week??”

“Okay~ maybe next week we can go.”

“but the next week hyung will teach me again. Because i prepare my self for my college exam.”

“by the way why you can’t tried it with your self?”

“I do! But if hyung teach me , it’s getting more easily.”

“yeah~ whatever, but we can go while you go to school.” Siwon smirk full of joyness.

“You-“

“Changmin ah, don’t waste your time!” Jaejoong dragged Changmin to the living room.

***

Yunho at his office now, his work almost finished. he prepared for his third-level exam.it will held the next week. His father in law told him if he just concentrate with inna and his baby, because he can handle it for Yunho. Yunho will pass the exam without studying, because he’s the president.

But Yunho isn’t a person like that, because he’s a hard worker.

It’s a week that Yunho more concentrate with his work, while jaejoong spent more time with siwon and Yoobin.

After make a tidy his bag, Yunho leave the office.

“it’s Jaejoong time, but i won’t leave inna... just make a fair.” Yunho grab his cellphone, pressed the number of jaejoong.

***

“Here, i finish~” Jaejoong give some books to Changmin.

“s- so quick! I don’t understand!”

“read it first... i almost finished, then i can go with Siwon.” Jaejoong smirk to Changmin, he know if changmin will give up.

Suddenly Jaejoong phone ringing.

Rrrrrr

Jaejoong noticed if it from Yunho. he frozen for a while,

“Hyung, your phone.”

“eoh?”

“Your phone is rang~ please answer it. don’t make any noise.” Changmin covered his ears.

But Jaejoong grabbed it and pressed the red button.

“? Why you don’t answered it?” ask Changmin.

“it’s from Yunho.” Jaejoong muted and changed his face.

“why you reject it?? it must be important!”

“Shut up~! I still angry with him he ignored me for a week! Why can’t i do the same?” Jaejoong threw it on the table.

RrrrRrrr

“Yak! He called again. Answer it quickly.” Said changmin.

But Jaejoong turn off it again.

“aish—you act too much hyung. i know you want answer it right?”

RrrrrRrrrr

Jaejoong will shut his phone, but Changmin interrupted him and seize it from Jaejoong and picked  the call.

“Yoboseyo YUNHO hyung!” Changmin shout louder when said ‘Yunho’, he tried make Siwon heard maybe.

“Changmin!!” Jaejoong yelled.

“Yunho hyung, i think Jae hyung too naive, i know he was happy after look at your call... but he act like ignored you, he still angry with you. Then please make him more calm.”

Changmin hang the phone infront of Jaejoong who pouted his lips he feels annoy.

“he waiting your answer, here.”

Jaejoong reach his phone, Changmin leave him and closed the door.

***

“How is my baby?”

Jaejoong was happy after heard Yunho call him a ‘baby’

“is he/she health? Tell me if you will go to the hospital for checked him/her. because i’ll accompany you.”

Jaejoong pout his lips again. Yunho talked about his child, not him.

“Yes. She/he health, not too much morning sick and craving.”

“Oh.. like that... im happy hear that. Maybe is a boy, he do his promised to me... protect his mommy.” Yunho smiled, try make jaejoong not angry because he ignored him for a week.

“you trying seduce me right?”

“No...I just care with my child. And how’s Yoobin. can i met with her at her school?”

“Hm... you can.”

“Ok. Btw i need the spirit from you too... i’ll have exam nextweek... my last exam. Im very thanksful to you beause of it.”

“really? Congrat...finally, you’ll reach your tittle.”

“Thank you. Ok i’ll talk about our plan.”

“Plan?”

“I’ll met your parents,”

“Ah... about that.... what if tomorrow?”

“OK, prepared yourself... i don’t know what’s the result from your parents. Because i will tell them a truth... how we meet after you broke up with Siwon, how you leave me and hide your pregnancy, how we meet again and we have an affair, until our second baby come between us... i will tell the truth because im tired from those lies.”

“yes..... im tired too.”

“Ok, please take a rest, don’t go anywhere because the weather so cold, im at the street now. i know it’s not good for our baby. better if you stay at home with heater beside you.”

“Ok.... how about your wife? Is she alright?”

“I hope so... she have bad condition, maybe because of the weather.”

“i’ll pray for her.”

“Thank you. Now i’ll ride the bus, i’ll shut my phone.”

“ok...” pip

~warm.......~

YUNHO SO WARM!!

Jaejoong laid on the floor... he was too happy.

***

At living room siwon teach Changmin an english = =a Changmin mission success~