hello new world

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

hello, Im back. thanks for your support. I'll ignore them & im sorry can't reply ur comments.


 

I sit on the swinger, waiting Yoobin who plays with her friends. Im laugh when Yoobin runs and catch her friends she’s not like me at past, she has many friends and i wasn’t.

“jae,”

Someone pats my back, i know who is he but i pretend ignored him, until he sit beside me.

“How are you?”

Today i trying give him more time to explain his feeling to me.

I keep silence~

“Jae... im sorry.”

“hum,” said me shortly.

“Uncle Yoochunnn!” my daughter wave her hands to Yoochun. He replied her and smiled.

“Jaejoong. What junsu said to you?”

“yoochun... please don’t ruinned my mood. We’ll talk about it later.” I give him answer, maybe im too cruel to him. Im not picking his call, I sent Yoobin go to school via rent car.

“Did he hurting you?”

“.... he’s not. And please stop, not now...”

Yoochun shut his mouth then look at kids who play on the sand of snow then join with them.

***

“whatt? You broke up with him? Omo what i should i do now?!” shout junsu’s mom to him.

“Your reaction is over Mom,” Junsu placed fried egg into the plate, they had breakfast.

“You- aisssh how can?? Did he really love you?”

“He love Jaejoong.” Junsu pour the sauces on his food.

“Huh? what?? Oh Junsu i feels dejavu.”

Junsu stare his mother. “what do you mean?”

“He and his mother are same. She also steal my boyfriend when we’re classmate.” Said Junsu’s mom.

“Oh~ “

“just ‘Oh’? it must be serious darling. Your father will kill me. Because Im the first who beg to him admit your relationship.”

“He won’t... because he love you.” said Junsu easily.

“Huh?? your evil is like me at past.”

“Do you agree with me? tell me mom, how aunty steal your boyfriend at past.” Junsu curious about it.

“Ahh no... it’s too embrassing me.”

“I added poison into the candy, then put it into the his bag.” Explain Junsu.

“S-son? You will stay in the prison if you did it. Tell me you didn’t it.” Junsu’s mom looks worried, but she laughing hard then.

“Mom? Are you okay?”

“Hahahaha h-how can your evil is same with me?”

“The fruits won’t fall far away from the tree, but I cancel it. i don’t dare to kill him.”

“hahahahahaa we’re really same! Oh cmon, my son... you’ll find better man than him, fighting!” Junsu’s mom hugged his son and cheer him.

“I will... don’t worry Mommy.”

“Ehm... what your relationship with Jae?” asking her.

“Uhm... we’re not fine, I said bad to him. But i feels regret it, It seems like I have an enemy.”

“Should we visiting his family next week?” Junsu’s mom touch Junsu’s hand.

“Hum, it will better.”

-

***

Back to Yoochun and Jaejoong, we talked at the park... Yoobin is not with him, Changmin already take her back home.

“So... is that you?” I look at the angry bird keychain that yoobin has.

“yes...”

“Yoochun, you’re not be able doing this to me... we’re friend, and you must back to Junsu.”

“Do you think im leaving Junsu because of you? oh please Jae, I and Junsu has unhealthy relationship it’s not because of you, Im pure in love with you since I care your child.”  Yoochun take a deep breathe then continued his line. “I’ll waiting for you, but please don’t stop my feelings to your children.”

“Yoochun is very awkward for me, hello... we’re friend Yoochun. When we hug each other, when we have jokes, eat together, even sleep together... I-I don’t have that feeling. It’s differrent when Im doing that with Yunho.”

“Yunho married Jaejoong, what do you need from him? his family is priority for him.”

“Ah no, Im not talking about Yunho. but Im talking about our friendship. My heart doesn’t beat fast when I have interaction with you, it means i don’t have that feelings!”

Yoochun grab my hands and stare at me.

“I’ll be good father for your child.”

“Yoochun... can we talk about it with Junsu??Yesterday he looks scary and he said he hate me.”

“The person who must Junsu hate is me, not You. I warn Junsu about it, but he’s very stubborn.”

“It means he still love you! he don’t want loosing you.”

“But I can’t...He’s very possesive, He got more jealous when i had interaction with my ex or other girls, He’s selfish, he-”

“Give me more time.” said me desperate.

“What? will you think about it?” Yoochun blinked his eyes and reach my shoulder.

“I-i don’t know, I just-,“ I stand up and walked out from the park.

“Jaejoong, thank you!” yoochun pulled me then hug me tight.

 ***

Yunho look at dried-flower at the corner. He attracted with it, imagine jaejoong come and replace it with his favorite flower. He smiled then ask the nurse to threw it.

***

Junsu come

“Suyoung Eonnie, Im coming!” greet junsu’s umma when they came into my house.

Junsu take a look at some my porcellain dolls, while his Umma runs to the kitchen and meet with my mother.

“Junsu aun-???” Yoobin also greet him, but she stop it.

It’s not like Junsu as usual, he cuts his hair and coloring blonde. He looks more manly now, that’s why Yoobin stop her call and stare at Junsu confusely.

“hey, little girl... why you staring at me? how’s my new hair?”

Yoobin still look at him.

“Yoobin ah... why you stunned like that?greet your aunty.” I come closer to her, but she hug me and clung his hands arround my neck.

“Im sorry Junsu, she’s not recognize you... “

“I know... how are you? you looks thiny, I see wrinkles at your face, getting old easily, huh?” said him sarcasm, but i pretend be calm. I know... his sharpen mouth that he said for me, it can compare with how deep and large the wound that he has because of me.

“Im fine Junsu, I left my facial routinity because i don’t have extra time to do that.”

“Oh, yeah... btw i and Mommy cooked seaweed soup. I think they prepare it now, eat it as my apologize, I know you need extra-energy now.”

“Junsu... The person who must say apologize is me, not you.”

“if you keep saying this i’ll call you cheaters. I know you’re not... so please don’t apologize to me.”

“Junsu...”

“Yoochun is ‘three times’ person. If you make the same fault more than three times he will dump you.”

“Junsu you’re not angry??”

“I don’t know... but i hate when look at your sadden face.” Junsu show me the bear porcellain dolls. “and this is for me.”

“Junsuu! I love you! but i promise you, i won’t accept Yoochun!” I rushed hug Junsu, but he’s not replying my embraced.

“No!! you must accept him! or i’ll kill him.” said junsu.

Whatever he said , im too happy Junsu forgive me.


Junsu before & after, welcome uncle Junsu XD