one heart for two heart (part II)

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

Jaejoong sat on the chair, he at the office now.

“Jaejoong hyung, drink this.” Junsu offered him a blueberry milk then he sat beside Jaejoong.

“thank you,”

“what happen? Do you feel unwell? You looks sad lately. Why?”

“Junsu yah... i try forgetting him.”

“Who? Yunho?”

Jaejoong nodded, he grab the glass of milk so tight Junsu noticed if Jaejoong was tremble ready to cry.

“Tell me what do you feel now.”

“I was tought if i make a right decision i kick him out from my life,.... he grant my wish now, he leave me and my heart feels unwell.”

“it’s not false... if you wanna leave him, then leave him. don’t stuck with your love to him, move on.”

“But.... “

“there’s someone patiently waiting you move on. Why you can’t try it?”

“OK, i’ll try it.. Our meet with my parents will be the last...”

“But when? You must tell your parents.”

“I waiting for him, but lately he never replied my message, and his phone  turn off.”

“really?? What the reason? Is he really broken heart??”

Jaejoong shruggled his shoulder...

“tonight i’ll call him again. I hope everything will be clear tomorrow.”

Junsu hugged Jaejoong and cheer him up.

*****

Jaejoong at grocery store with Changmin now, he took some groceries. While changmin bring the basket*

Note: his own basket.

“Changmin are you sure eat it all???” Jaejoong look at Changmin’s basket that full filled with food and snacks.

“i need it for my next exam hyung, shut up... i’ll add some ramen too.”

“greedy.”

“ah hyung, i want to buy a bread too. Wait me.” Changmin leave Jaejoong and runs looking for the rack of bread.

“hurry! You only have one minutes!” Jaejoong bring the two basket infront of the cashier.

***

After paid, Jaejoong and changmin walked to the park- area. Changmin bring the two groceries bags, while jaejoong only bring his LV bag.

“Hyung, i think im forget something.”

“now whaaat? We too long spent our time for choosed that damn foods Changmin ah, hyung tired. don’t you know if pregnant (wo)man get tired more easier?”

“just a while! Im forget buy my favorites snack. Please hyung wait me on the car ok? I’ll be back!” Changmin runs with two bags in his hand.

Changmin looks happy after get something that he need it, until he didn’t notice when a guy bumped into him spilling his coffee all over Changmin shirt. He shock until his groceries bag and a man’s fell on the street, make the contents spatter. Changmin tempter began rising, it was a new shirt. “ watch where you’re going!”

“im sorry, i—“ a man bow and take Changmin’s groceries and mine into the bag.

“Yunho hyung??”

“ah yeah, hello.” Yunho was little trembled hear Changmin voice and lift up his head.

“Im sorry for my those words i don’t know it’s you.” Changmin also helping Yunho.

“Im OK, “

“I came here with hyung, he’s not too far from here. i’ll called him.” Changmin begin to run, but Yunho stopped him.

“don’t! I.. i in hurry.”

“? But... do you know if my hyung always called your name while he sleep? I think he really miss you.i don’t like it because now hyung sleep with me... and it’s bother me so much.”

“Sleep with you?”

“yeah, now he stay at my parents house.”

“why?”

“our parents worried with him, because his bad condition.”

“are they knows about his pregnancy?”

Changmin shooked his head, “He didn’t told them.”

“then please take care of him, im sorry i can’t meet with him now, im in hurry.”

“O—Ok, here it’s. Your bag.”

“thank you.” Yunho runs and leave Changmin.

Changmin sigh~ “hmm i will marry only one who i love,it's not that easy have two wifes”

***

At home~ Yoobin greet her Mommy and uncle.

“Mommy! Where’s my ice cream??” Yoobin whine to Jaejoong while pulled Jae’s short pant.

“Okay~ anything....just for My lovely daughter.” Jaejoong kiss her cheeks.

Jaejoong looking for yoobin ice cream but he didn’t find it in the bag.

Changmin also noticed it, he grab the bag from jaejoong, he looks frustation because he didn’t find his precious food.

‘woman's sanitary napkin?’

‘books related to pregnancy?’

‘milk for pregnancy?’

‘vitamins’

“YAAAAKK! HYUNG WHERE’S MY PRECIOUS FOOD??” Changmin shouted because he can’t find his food.

“But... im not buy those things while im pregnant, because i have it.” Jaejoong confused.

***

Yunho also searching something in his bag, but he can’t find it.

‘ramen?’

‘bread?’

‘seaweed snack??’

“where’s those things??” Yunho bites his lips.

***

 

Changmin almost crying because he can’t found his precious food.

“Changmin ah! remember it! why our bag full filled by pregnancy stuff?? Huh?? How can??” jaejoong get mad,

“I don’t knoww why it can transform being that.huweeee”

Jaejoong smacked Changmin, because it too noise.

And suddenly Changmin remember.

“Ah! hyung your smack is really make me remember it... i bump with Yunho hyung and maybe our bag exchanged!”

“Huh?? Yunho?? you meet with him?? andwae!!” jaejoong pats changmin shoulder.

“aw! It hurt! He in hurry, so can’t meet with you.”

“hmm... now what we must to do?”

“call him, i will take it back, my lovely precious food.”

“but i tried called him and unconnected  T^T ”

“where’s his address?i’ll go there”

“But he rarely stay at home, he at the hospital now... acompany his wife.” Jaejoong can’t hide his sad face, and said it lowly.

“was same hospital with you??”

“yes, my first hospital. Do you will go there??”

“OFFCOURSE! MY FOOD IS BELONG TO ME, AND I BELONG TO MY FOOD.”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes, but he also curious why Yunho buy alot of pregnancy stuff... WAIT. don’t say if....

***

“How’s about your pregnancy wife?” Yunho really sad look at his wife condition, but he tried smile infront of her.

“Im fine... the baby will be fine if im fine...”

Yunho placed his hand on inna’s hand, grabbed it and kiss her on the forehead.

“thank you for your gift. Give me savely birth soon...” Yunho warm smile.

.... after asking the nurse about jung inna Changmin in front of the door of room now, but the door wasn’t completely closed, he look Yunho and inna kissed. Extremely Changmin jumped out, shock and closed his mouth. By the way he also feels hurt, he was think if Yunho belong to Jaejoong... and he tried knocked the door.

Yunho turned back, but he can’t find someone who knocked the door, so he tried moved and walk to the door.

He found Changmin standing beside the door.

“Changmin ah? why do you came here?”

“I want to talk with you, but not here i can die if i standing here, look at your romantic scene, while my heart is belong tou your relationship with my hyung.”

“Im sorry, but she’s my wife and jaejoong..... is not” Yunho sigh.

“But he your child’s mom, will you abandoned him and your child?”

“can we talk at another place?”

“Okay~”

The two tall guy walked side by side, to the cafetaria maybe.

Yunho leaned the coffee to Changmin.

“Thank you.” Said Changmin coldly.

Yunho sat beside Changmin, and started sigh.

“it’s not easy right?” Changmin started the conversation.

“Huh?”

“Have two wife and have two childs at the same time.”

“What do you mean?” Yunho keep calm answering the ambiguous asking from changmin.

“Here,.. our bag mixed. I found some pregnancy stuff and it yours right? I also heard your conversation.”

Yunho closed his eyes, like he wanna hurt jaejoong with his lies.

“how old? “ continued changmin.

“one week earlier than jaejoong.”

“WHAT?? ah hyung you’re so ert, how can you get two bodies at the same time? Ah i envy you.” Changmin froze for a while, “aish” he smacked his head because his pabboness.

Yunho make a =____= expression.

“im sorry , but how long you will hide it from Jae hyung? i know, ih he heard this news he will sad and stressed.. im afraid if it will be harm his baby.”

“yeah, i know... but he want me to leave him.”

“really??? Ah it must be a lie! Jae hyung really love you and it’s not easy destroying his love for you.”

“and what will you do? Leave or not?” added Changmin.

“if i leave him... i will escape from my responsibility as his child’s father.  Honestly i can’t leave him... but i also can’t leave my wife.”

“but lately you’re avoid his called right? I find similarity with escape”

“I tried to be fair. It’s my wife time since i had an affair with Jaejoong for three month.”

Changmin sigh like he don’t want to be adult because there’s too much problems.

“I can’t marry jaejoong right now because my father in law will kick me, and i will loose my wife, child and job. Jaejoong also won’t hurt my dying wife. If there’s no problem, i’ll make jaejoong as my second wife... maybe ‘second’ seems ‘cruel’ but it’s better because i can raise my child too.”

“Now what???? why too many people tied you hyung? Your father in law, jaejoong hyung, yoochun hyung, junsu hyung, also me and my parents if they know about hyung’s pregnancy.  But after i heard your story i’ll be your side hyung. i pity on you.”

“That’s the reason i avoid his called for a week “

“and Siwon hyung make more complicated... if you avoid Jae hyung, so it’s a chance for siwon hyung.”

“is he happy with him?”

“i don’t know... but i hate my hyung if he started nice to Siwon. Please Don’t be angry, i only can help you with my true story.”

“Thank you changmin ah...”

“but i still don’t know what must i do.... as soon possible i must tell to your parents about my second child. I know it getting hard for my relationship with Jaejoong, also with my child.”

“hufft..... prepare yourself hyung.... i think my parents will make Siwon and Jae hyung getting closer and the most bad final is they will marry.”

“and my child will never knows who’s the real father.” Said Yunho sadly.

“i can’t help much... but i’ll try.”

“Thanks Changmin.”

“Ok... now can you help me?”

“what?”

“i really miss my beloved food, do you keep it for me?”

=________________=a “food-monster”