a little creature

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

 

"A LITTLE CREATURE"

 

Siwon with patiently waiting yunjae while read some magazine. Taeyeon curious bout who’s Siwon now, because she never met before. Siwon notice there’s a glared to him, then he turned head and give a smile to someone who stare at him.

Taeyeon cleared , she was so embrassing because Siwon notice her at glanced.

“ehm,” Taeyeon make a little busy with some files.

“You must drink a lot Taeyeon shhi,I know the weather being hot lately.” before say Taeyeon’s name, he look at nametag.

“ Yes,.. i’ll do it, and thank you.”

“will they have a long conversation?” ask Siwon to Taeyeon while he look at his watch.

“Can’t be help... that’s a couple.” Taeyeon shrugged and back to the some files.

But Siwon still curious with a big Question mark on his head, then he asked taeyeon.

“Im sorry before that, what do you mean a couple? I heard Jaejoong has a daughter, is he the father of that child?” Siwon raised his haand, like asking some jokes.

Taeyeon stopped her work, and pay attention to Siwon, “Yes he is. He’s Yoobin’s father.”

“Yoobin?”

“She three years old, her name is Kim Yoobin.”

“Kim? Did she used her Mom’s sure name? Why not used her father’s sure name?” ask Siwon confusely.

“eh... Im not sure about that, better if you ask Jaejoong shhi.”

“Ok, thank you.”

Not longer, the door was opened. Jaejoong pushed Yunho out his face looks annoy then.

“Jaejoongie let me give an explain! You can’t separate me from our daughter!”

Yunho said it so loud, until some customers noticed if there’s something bad on the second floor.

“I don’t separate you~ and i think our problem solved. And thank you for coming, you may take a rest, or take care Jung inna now. don’t waste your precious time here.” Jaejoong still trying pull Yunho.

Then Siwon come closer between them,

“Excuseme, i know it’s not my problem, but i looks both are you same stubborn here. better if one of you two yield for a while?”

“i did. But this one never heard my said.” Jaejoong still angry~ he breathe so fast, and his teary eyes makes someone who look at him feels hurt too, like siwon did.

“who are you? Wanna act heroine infront of my mommy’s child?” Yunho released Jaejoong hand and turned back, look at siwon eyes.

The two fiery eyes met.

“I don’t.... but we knows if you’re attitude is bad, how can a man shout infront of his lover like that.” Siwon tried save his ex lover from Yunho, and thinking~ maybe Jaejoong has a child because a man who stood up infront of him is a , siwon noticed it from Jae’s cloth and hair look mess.

“It’s none of your bussiness, and you never will replace my position as Jaejoong’s husband.”

“Husband from the hell? since When we were married?? The correct is, You’re Jung inna’s husband.” Interupted jaejoong.

“huh~ like Taeyeon said before... that’s a couple, always confused.” Siwon sigh~

Taeyeon rolled her eyes, and said ‘yeah~ that’s yunjae who always complicated’ inside her heart.

Jaejoong still angry but those eyes can’t hold anymore~ his act and his heart unconnected. He still feels a pity with Yunho. he already know if Yunho’s life unhappy with his marriage life, maybe Yunho know it after inna reveals her disease to him after their wedding or not. But still... Jaejoong is not a person who heartless.

“Ok... then what do you want now? im actually tired.” Jaejoong suddenly feels dizzy and weak, so he decided sat on the chair near the guest-room.

“I want we rebuild our relationship and let me met our child.” Yunho also can’t let his lover be tired or sick.

“Rebuild?? Im sorry can’t... you’re better build some departement store with your skill, but not build our relationship, we’re over.OK? but i’ll grant your second wish.”

Jaejoong stand up and come closer to Siwon and whisper.

“Im sorry... i think we must cancelled our appointment, my body feels weak suddenly, and you know the second reason, He’s my daughter’s dad and they can’t met for a weeks, so—“

“No problem Joongie. I know you won’t let your daughter missing so deadly her appa.” Siwon smiled, and it make Yunho hurt a bit.

“Hm... thank you. You’re such a nice friend.”

“you’re welcome, and... what will you do after that? It almost lunch time and you looks pale, shall we have lunch together? ah i mean we eat with your child and her dad.” Siwon glanced at Yunho.

“Im alright, just tired maybe. And i will pick my daughter.” Jaejoong feels unwell, wanna throw up again and again.

“Are you really Ok?” Siwon lead his hand for helping Jaejoong, but Jaejoong refused him, he can’t look some pain in yunho’s eyes. oh he such a lovely person.

“Im OK, and i’ll pick her, im worried... she will finished her school 15minutes again.” Jaejoong get his key and started walk, But suddenly.... he stopped his step and........

Brugh~!

Jaejoong fell onto Siwon’s chest, he fainted, fortunately he didn’t fall on the floor because siwon help him.

“Joongie!! Jongie!! What happen??” Siwon pats Jae cheeks but Jaejoong can’t respons him.

Yunho same shock with Siwon, but look at Jae’s weak body and fainted make him froze, maybe it’s not a first time he saw people fainted... maybe almost everyday he look it, he saw it whenever his wife going to die. But Jaejoong is his truly lover~ he was afraid if jaejoong will leave him forever.

“Yak! What are you doing??why you’re stunned like a rock??” called ambulans now!”

Yunho aware with Siwon’s said, but he also nervous to do something. “we better use car!”

“aish! Pabbo. You’re right!”

Siwon take Jaejoong and bring him turn down and into his car.

“I’ll take care him. Now pick your daughter, don’t make her cry because no one pick her at school.”

“But he’s my lover! I can’t leave him only with you!” Yunho still stubborn.

“Damn!! Threw away your stubborn and selfishness! I must save Joongie! Now pick your daughter, and we will meet at Hospital.

After placed Jaejoong at seat, Siwon closed his car and drive so fast but carefully.

Yunho can’t belive it... the one who make Jaejoong fainted is HIM! after he crossed the street, He stopped taxi.

“Good afternoon sir, can i help you?” asked the driver.

“international Seoul pre school.” Yunho come in but he feels so damn worried.

***

Yoosu already come to the hospital. They know it from Taeyeon who called Junsu and told if Jaejoong fainted.

“ahhh it must be my fault! I left him early morning, so i can’t help him prepared breakfast like usually.” Junsu bite his nails, because he feels worried with Jaejoong.

“Keep calp, don’t worry dear, he will be alright.” Yoochun pats Junsu shoulder.

Yoochun look at Siwon who stand infront of the door’s emergency room. He was tought if like he has met with him at past, but he really can’t recognize him. but Siwon looks worried now.

“Excuse me, can you tell us what happen with Jaejoong ah?” Yoochun pointed to Siwon.

“I think he looks healthy today, but after he meet his--” Siwon stopped his line, won’t make something false.

“After what??” Yoochun keep asking him.

“I don’t know what i must say to you, honestly im confused with relationship between them. He called him his child’s dad.”

“Oh! So.... he met with Jaejoong! Damn jerk! He’s really a trouble maker!” Yoochun angry, but Junsu keeping him  calm.

“if i want to know.. is he really jaejoong’s child dad?” Siwon asking Yoochun, and yoochun nod.

“But he’s a jerk!”

Siwon can’t said anything~ maybe his mind almost right, thinking if Yunho a , , jerk or something bad else.

“Where’s he by the way? Does he runs like a chicken?I’ll give him a lesson after Jaejoong wake up.” Yoochun can’t stopped said something bad to Yunho, but he still worried with jaejoong. It’s almost 30minutes Jaejoong inside.

“Calm dear... please don’t be like that. But i also curious, where’s he?”

“ah~ i remember,i let him to pick her daughter,maybe he will come here...just wait a minute.” Said Siwon while look at his watch.

Yeah~ and not too long, Yunho come with carried Yoobin on his shoulder. Yunjae’s little angel wrapping her arms into her Papa’s neck.

“That jerk finally come. When i look his face i wanna punch him.” said yoochun sarcasm.

“dear chunnie~ please don’t talk with something weird like that. Remember... there’s child between us, better if you hold your self Ok?you can beat him, punch him, soon but not now. OK?” Junsu looks sooow motherness :P

Yoochun nod but his hand still hold his own hands tightly... ready for punch.

“Please take care her,” Yunho give Yoobin to Junsu and sat beside Junsu.

Yoochun give a death glare, and siwon still stand up infront of emergency room, until...

The nurse opened the door and ask,

“Can one of you come in? Better if his family~”

“I—Im his cousin.” Junsu standing up and placed Yoobin on the yoochun laps.

“how’s if his husband or wife?” the nurse said ‘wife’ with gently, almost not to heard.

All people there also look at Yunho, and Yunho noticed if he must come in.

***

Yunho look at Jaejoong’s room.... they separated by glasses wall, so Yunho can’t met him.

“Come here sir...” the nurse let Yunho come in into the doctor’s room.

“Good afternoon, mr. Jung right?”

“Good afternoon... but how can you know my name?”

Pabbo Yunho~

“Jaejoong shhi have been be patient in this hospital, and his registrate name is Jung Jaejoong.”

How can? Ah Yunho almost forget, after Yoobin legals to be korean cityzen, maybe he changed his name into him.

“Oh, OK... that’s no problem... i know the problem is not it is.

Yunho nod, and wait until the doctor talked with him.

“and then.... the result if, Jaejoong shhi not sick~ he just tired because of his pregnancy. The old is almost one moth,it’s three weeks pregnancy ^ ^ congrat!”

The doctor said happily~ but not for Yunho. he widen his eyes. “t—three weeks p pregnancy??????”

“I can’t believe it.... but after read his health record... i know he was pregnant and give birth to child. And i also know it from his vertical-caesar scar on his stomach. So it’s a second pregnancy isn’t?”

Yunho froze infront of the doctor...

“Once again... congratulation mr Jung! I’ll write recipes for him... he must avoid random medicine, and i only give him more vitamins. If he feels headache, better if ask him to eat more vegetables and fruits. Morning sick is Ok...because almost of pregnant woman doing that. Here.”

The doctor smiled and give Yunho the recipe.

“Ah~ im forget... ask him to drink milk everyday, he must increase his weight.if not, the baby will growing small.”

“Thank you...” said Yunho weakly.

Before he leave the emergency room, he look at Jaejoong from far...

“Jaejoongie Im sorry....”

***

Yunho gently open the door, Yoochun and Junsu come closer to him while Siwon playing with Yoobin.

“What happen to my hyung??? is he alright??? How is he??” Junsu asking too much makes Yunho confused.

“Yak dear... let him closed the door first.” Yoochun grabbed junsu hand and make him calm.

Junsu nodded and give yunho a distance.

Yunho sigh~ oh man he don’t know must happy or not.... one sided he happy because it’s his child... one sided he worried if the baby can make jaejoong suffer because of their status... also Yoobin is too enough make him hurt and tired as single parent, and now another baby just come...she/he life so peacefully inside Jaejoong’s womb now.

“Yak! Why you’re muted like a stone??! Must i hit you with harmer until you awake huh??” yoochun back angry.

Yunho still muted, froze, quiet, until Junsu grabbed a paper from his hand.

“what’s that??” Junsu read the recipes we know Junsu is not a doctor, but he can read it because his father is a doctor, sometimes he helped his father to prepared medicine too.

“10 micrograms of vitamin D? 400 micrograms of folic acid? P-Prenatal power vitamins?? Yaaak what kind of disease??” Junsu yelled and still confused.

“I heard it before... my old sister also consume that... but....” said Siwon.

“But what?” Junsu and yoochun at the same time.

“She consume it when she was pregnant.”

---

-

-

 

 

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATT!!”

Yoosu can’t hold themselves, scream like now they meet with a ghost or monster. But not long, Yoochun dragged Yunho come out. Junsu let them go, he still shock, and back to his seat. Siwon still doesn’t know what happen he keep acccompany Yoobin drawing.

“uncle~ look it’s beautiful right?” yoobin show to Siwon her creation. But siwon can’t notice what is that = =a

“it’s rabbit dear?” Yoobin wave his hand ‘said no’

“hmmm..... bear??” Yoobin waving again.

“so...?”

“rhino.” Said yoobin.

Siwon laugh so loud because he can’t noticed if that’s a rhinoceros. (if you watch running man episode TVXQ you will know, Yoobin also  drawing like yunho’s draw. XD haha like father like daughter)

 

Tbc~

 

Go yoochun go yoochun! Kill yunho XDD or i will kill him with my self??? hahah Im going crazyyyy can't wait until sept 22th to meet you Jung Yunho!