something strange

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

 

“Inna, where are you?” mother Yoo holding a baby in her arm, looking for her daughter.

“are you hungry?” she kiss his baby cheek.

She go to the kitchen, preparing baby’s milk.

“I make a call you, but why you doesn’t give Umma the answer?” mother look at Inna, finally she found her in the kitchen.

Inna keep his eye contact with a carrot that she cuts.

Mother Yoo turn on the stove, wait patiently until boiling water ready to use. Slowly he put milk powder into the bottle, it’s also scattered arround table, and last pouring the water.

“sshh.. calm baby, look..Your Grandma prepare your milk.”

Inna don’t move at all, while her baby keep crying.

“Inna, don’t you hear your daughter crying?” Mother poke inna but she don’t give attention, keep cuts some vegetable.

“Hey~ help Umma. You can’t ignore your baby like that,”

Jleb!  

Inna stab the table with knife, her eyes turned angry, “Don’t bother me when i cooking! Yunho will angry and hit me if i don’t prepare dinner for him!”

“with who you talking? You’re talking with your Umma, Umma just need your help because your baby need you.” Mother looks strange with Inna, but Inna doesn’t hear. She leaving Kitchen and still ignoring her Umma.

Mother Yoo trying give milk, but his grandaughter keep crying and avoid it. one of his small hand hit that bottle.

“tell me baby, what do you want now? You want Grandma sing a song for you? Shh.. don’t cry, it hurting me so much.”

 

***

Jaejoong welcoming Yoobin who just arrived from her school, she picked by yoochun.

“My honey~ what’s today? Are you happy?” Jaejoong lend his hand and kiss Yoobin.

“Mommy, i have this.” Yoobin take out something from her pocket.

“Waow, it’s cute honey, does Uncle Yoochun buy it to you?”

“No, Im not. What’s that?” Yoochun hugged yoobin from behind and look at the something.

“it’s pororo doll keychain. Whoaaa you must keep it from Junsu aunt.” Said Yoochun.

“Huh? what’s that?” ask jaejoong from the kitchen, he was grilled meat before Yoobin come.

“Pororo doll, Junsu collecting them and yoobin has the new~ so i ask her to keep it from junsu.” Yoochun open the refrigerator, looking for some beer.

“Hey, it’s too early for drinking,” Jaejoong pouring the food on the bowl. “let’s have lunch with us,”

“Okay~ “ Yoochun sit on the table, waiting for Jaejoong’s parents and Changmin joining the table.

“Dear yoobiin~ come here... it’s lunch time!” jaejoong make a call.

“Okay mommy~! Wait mee... im still changing my clothes.”

“Wow~ she change her clothes by herself?” Yoochun took some fried potatoes.

“Hey! Watch out yoochun. Don’t eat before my family come.” Protest Jaejoong.

Yoobin come, and bring her new toy, pororo doll.

“Honey, from who you got it?” ask jaejoong while take off his pink hello kitty apron.

“from Papa.” Replied her shortly.

“What? does he visiting you everyday?”

“i don’t know, Songsaengnim told me if it’s from My father.”

Jaejoong stare at Yoochun with his curious, but yoochun shrugged his shoulder, ‘no comment’

 

***

“Inna, what are you doing? What a mess?”

Inna trying cooking, with many groceries scattered on the floor, sauce and ketchup also everywhere.

“Cooking.” Short reply from Inna.

“Omo, what’s that? you cuts vegetable is too big, dear...” Mother checking what inna doing.

“Umma don’t disturb! I won’t finished it if you talk to me.”

“But you should take a rest, “

“Umma! Please!”

-

-

“Yoboseyo mother?” Yunho pick his phone.

“what’s wrong with Inna? She shout at me and she ignore your child.” Worried Mother.

“Ignoring? How can mother? Please tell me.”

“she spent his time with cooking in the kitchen, but it looks she doesn’t cook... just messing the ingredients.”

“can i talk with her?”

“Okay, wait.”

Mother back to the kitchen, give inna the phone, “Inna, Your husband wanna talk with you,”

Inna in hurry, wash his hand and size the phone. ”Yoboseyo husband.”

“wife, is  it true? You ignoring our baby all day... i can hear her whine from here. don’t you calming her?”

“it’s not true... i ignoring him because im careless, better my mother taking care her.”

“But , you’re her mother right? please take care her for me, okay?”

“But i can’t...”

“Huh? why? “

“Ahh I don’t know please go home early, I cooking fo you.”

“Okay okay... but please don’t make YeEun starving and take a rest.”

Mother was worried, inna not change after talk with Yunho, she back to the kitchen.

“Inna ah... why you don’t listen to Umma. Remember the doctor said, you must take a rest ... I placed Ye Eun on your bedroom.”

“Don’t placed her there Umma..! the baby must placed in her box, shh.” Inna moved to the bedroom, and Mother follow her, worried if inna doing something to her baby.

---

The baby was sleep, inna took her slowly and hold her into her arm.

“Just sleep beside her,  why you can’t?”

 


BTW THIS chap still tbc, i must go somewhere rite now. i'll update tomorrow myb. thanks ^^