Temptation Love

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

Yunho put some ices on his head, he got temperature. 40 celcius. It must be serious ill, but he pretend be strong. Inna put a bowl of porridge beside yunho, she just make it.

“Eat some... don’t make yourself starving.” Inna give Yunho a spoonfull of porridge.

“My stomach doesn’t  approach it.” said Yunho weakly.

“am i false bring ourselves back to our home?” inna makes sad expression.

“No., so don’t worry, i’ll grant ur wish even is a great whishes anything that makes you happy.” Yunho back to burried his face into the pillow.

“So, eat this!! I’ll be sad if you don’t want to eat! Im tired making all of this, you know?”

“I’ll eat it later, “

“Husband, wake up please. Eat all of it, you must eat no matter and i need take a rest  now.” Inna get more easily angry nowaday.

Yunho cover his body with thick blanket, wanna make his body sweated.

Meanwhile...

“Yoochun-ya come here.” Jaejoong called Yoochun who play playstation with Changmin. He stay at Jaejoong’s parent house for a view days since two days ago.

“I’ll go later.” Said Yoochun still concentrate with his game.

“YES! You loose hyung!” Changmin put his game stick and come to the kitchen, a place jaejoong there.

Changmin approach jaejoong who make some fruit juices, “Hyung, where’s mine?”

“the big one.” Said jaejoong shortly, and Changmin bring his glass back to the living room.

“Changmin ah~ call Yoochun to come here, i need to talk.”

“Why you’re not come here hyung,” replied changmin, but jaejoong almost can’t hear him.

“Yoochun ah...” call Jaejoong again.

“ Yoochun hyung, Jae hyung call you.” Changmin kicked yoochun who slept on the carpet but Yoochun ignores him and pretend sleeping endlessly.

“Where’s he?” Jaejoong come with a tray content with fruit mix juices to the living room.

“Yoochun hyung sleep.” Replied changmin, he back to reading his book and laid on the sofa.

“Yoochun ah... i need to talk,” jaejoong show his phone infront of Yoochun.

“hm... about what? Im sleepy Jaejoong.”

“junsu... what happen with him?” Jaejoong back to look at his phone screen.

“hmmh~ im sleepy and tired jae... im not lie.”

“he quit his work,” said Jaejoong.

“why you don’t ask to him via telephone? You haven’t pay your bills huh?” Yoochun blocking Jaejoong now, cover his ears with pillow

“Yoochun ah...! “ whine Jaejoong.

“Okay, okay.... now what hmm..?” Yoochun sitting beside jaejoong now, ready to hear Jaejoong.

Jaejoong feels awkward between them, because Yoochun saw him intens with his sleepy eyes.

“Why Junsu quit his work? He already sent me a message,”

“i don’t know... I, I don’t care...”

“Huh?? you have a problem with Junsu?”

“we’re fine...”

Jaejoong took the pillow and hugging it “Your eyes doesn’t tell me everything is alright.”

Yoochun change his position, rubbing his sleepy eyes, “what he does to you?”

“Nothing... until now i can’t call him, why? and why you don’t go with him anymore.”

“why you’re not come to his apartement?”

“Hey... i ask you ,give me answer Yoochun, don’t give a question.”

“yeah... try go to his apartment.” Said Yoochun easy.

“Tomorrow i’ll go to work.” Jaejoong give a sigh.

“Huh? are you serious? How old your pregnancy? It’s almost nine month, just concern with labor.”

“Yoona off, Junsu quit... I don’t have a choice beside i back go to work.”

“tsk, it’s so childish.” Yoochun make an anger expression.

“huh? that’s me?” Jaejoong look at Yoochun and surprising.

“we will talk later, i must go to the somewhere.” Yoochun jumped and took his coat.

“Yoochun...? where are you going?”

“Uncle Yoochun... can we play?” ask Yoobin suddenly.

Yoochun squat infront of Yoobin, and rub his red cheeks, “Not now dear...Uncle has a bussiness.” Then Yoochun stand up and leave a kiss to Yoobin before he go.

“yoochun ah... your key...” Jaejoong ran and give a key to the Yoochun, then he wave his hand said be careful and yoochun wave his hand back.

***

Junsu lay on his bed, tears come out while he photoshoped some pictures. He make printed-screen Yoochun’s conversation with Jaejoong via social media. He marks those words contains cheating with red line.

Junsu does it as prepared if someday yoochun delete it. Suddenly, He heard bangs sound from the living room. Someone knocked the door impatiently.

“open the door! Junsu ya!”

It’s Yoochun. Junsu hurry up shut his laptop and wipe his tears. Then slowly he go to the downstair, open the door.

“You will broke my door! stop it!” Junsu shout to Yoochun when the door was open.

“Stop your action being childish Junsu.”

“Childish? Who? Everyone will get angry if caught their lover cheating someone. It’s natural Yoochun.”

“Im not cheating Junsu!”

Junsu’s tears rolled down again, he can’t hold himself pretend be strong.

“tsk-crying again! What’s your problem Junsu? I hate if you being like this! Im tired with this relationship if you don’t changed your behavior.”

“You’re only sweet when we make love. when we’re not, you dumped me like a trash.” Said Junsu coldly.

“Junsu! if I only love you when we make love or else i won’t stay with you longer! It almost four years we were together and now you’ve said if i’d only love you when we make love? it’s funny Junsu.”

“But you done with it! You only love me when we get our intimation on the bed.”

“Listen Junsu, there’s many beautiful and young boys are y than you. if i only love you when we make love, why im not choosed the one of them?”

“You compare me with those s? You’re so meanie Yoochun!”

“Junsu ya! Listen to me!! I like you because you’re smart and nice to me, you’re differrent from others. But what’s wrong now? you become possesife like that.”

“the problem is not about me, but you Yoochun! You had flirt with your ex. That’s why you avoid me when i starting look at your text message.” Angry Junsu.

“They just a friend Junsu. Im a person who love made a friend with all people. I don’t care if they’re my ex or not. It’s same.”

“But said love to them, it’s too much yoochun!”

“what’s wrong??  Now you blame me because i said love to my friend huh?”

“Your words can make someone missunderstood.”

“They know if i have boyfriend Junsu. so please , you shouldn’t worried so much like thisss, honestly Im tired of you.” Yoochun facepalmed.

“Not for this one.” Junsu teary again.

“Humm? Now what?”

“You and Jaejoong hyung. what kind of your relationship between you and him at past?”

“tsk, it’s funny. Jaejoong is my friend. Okay?”

“Friend doesn’t talked about love and missing each other Yoochun!”

“Huh?hey, Junsu. how long you’ve been living at America huh? saying love each other to someone you love ,hugging each other include a friend it’s okay and nice.it’s to be different if you living at this country in the village that have stricts traditions.”

“But the way you said love to him should be differrent. It shows to me if at the past you two were a lover.”

“Im not Junsu... Im not!”

“I want to hear it from Jaejoong hyung also.”

“Why??? you should not! Don’t drag Jaejoong into the ‘funniest’ problem that i just have.”

“Are you afraid yoochun? Are you afraid if Jaejoong hyung will telling me the truth if you two were a lover?”

“Im not sure you can accepted him even he said if we’re not a lover. I know you very much Junsu!”

“Now you defend him!!”

“Junsu ya, Im not defend him but if we can solve our problem why must we always bring other person into our problem huh? it’s not our first time being like this, Junsu. It also was happen with park ga hee and nicole before, right?” yoochun look at the Junsu  “And it’s ended with my shame. After that they keep distance from me. i don’t want to be like that Junsu, im not a person who dumped someone after we had a relationship. And i don’t want Jaejoong to be like that soon.”

“But the problem between thee of us! we can’t solve it if Jaejoong not here!”

“Junsu ya, why you don’t understand me. is it difficult for you??”

“yes, because we can’s solve it by ourself.”

“for the real we can Junsu. because the point of this problem is you. How you manage your jealousy and anger is very .” Added yoochun.

“It’s for our relationship Yoochun.”

“Im sorry I can’t be with you Junsu, if you being like this everytime. I need my space for my friends also.”

“Yoochun! Why you said like that! I don’t want!”

“Im sorry i can’t.” Yoochun go to the bedroom, picking some clothes that he leave in Junsu’s apartment.

Junsu follows yoochun and yelled to him, “Yoochun! What are you doing?! Stop it!”

But yoochun doesn’t hear Junsu and packing his stuff.

“Yoochun!!”

Yoochun also go to the bathroom and take his brushteeth.

“Yoochun!! Stopp!!” Junsu in angry and frustation now.

Yoochun really hurt, it seen from his face, but he can’t cried like Junsu does.

“Yoochun!!”

Junsu follows Yoochun anywhere and it always ended up with Junsu yelled yoochun’s name.

Finally, yoochun get all his stuff from junsu apartement and wanna leaving him. Junsu cried like a freak and so stressedful infront of yoochun.

“I must leave.”

“...”

“I love you but i also love my freedom, My old Junsu has gone. and i can’t defent all of these again. Im sorry, it’s your last chance, but you can’t manage it properly.” Yoochun wanna leave Junsu alone.

“I can’t accepted all of this Yoochun! Yoochun you stay!” yelled Junsu angry.

“Im sorry,” Yoochun now leaving junsu. Junsu cried more and more... he was afraid if Yoochun really leave him.

Yoochun open the door of the car and placed his stuff inside. Junsu come and pulled that stuff, he figth for it.

“No Yoochun! You stay!”

“Junsu  stop it, don’t pull!”

Junsu so freaking pulled some clothes and other Yoochun’s stuff out from the car.

Yoochun sigh look at his clothes scattered everywhere, look at up and hissed. He pulled junsu’s hand, pushed him onto the floor and shut the door. Then he hurry up entered the car and started the machine.

Junsu stand up and knocked the window,

“Yoochun open it!! you hurt me!!” Junsu show his bleeding hand to yoochun, but Yoochun ignore him and gassing his car.

“Yoochun!!”

Junsu ran out as yoochun’s car moved, but Yoochun was angry and don’t take a look back.

“Yoochun ah.... hiks hikk Yochun ah....” Junsu cried hard near his apartment, people might seen him but he doesn’t care.

***

Jaejoong look at the window, look at the fallen snow. He retired himself from checking financial data from his bridal salon. It really makes him tired, while he carrying his heavy pregnancy.

Changmin slowly pats his back, “Hyung, it’s almost midnight. You must take a rest. Don’t force yourself.”

“Yeah, you’re alright Changmin ah.... “ jaejoong released his glasses and stretch his body.

“Will you go to work tomorrow?” ask Changmin while he sat next to Jaejoong.

“Yes. There’s some trouble in financial and promotion, also the products.”

“Is it serious problem?”

“Not serious, but if i can’t manage it it would be a serious problem.” Jaejoong smiled to changmin.

“Hm.. Okay. But Umma worried so much.”

“Where’s she?”

“Now she sleep.”

“Ah, okay...and why you don’t sleep now?”

“After hyung ended this is all,  i’ll go to sleep. It’s a message from Umma.”

Jaejoong can’t stop giggling, his  dongsaeng act cute lately to him. “Okay Changmin-ah... I’ll go to sleep now, so you can’t sleep now.”

Jaejoong closed his notebook and tidying all of his design equipment.

***

Yunho wake up in the night, he heard his baby crying so hard. Then he leaving his bedroom and walked to the baby’s room. So pity Baby YeEun, she looks uneasy with a wet diapers.

“Hsshh... don’t cry baby,” Yunho lifted his baby from box and take care her.

“Papa will clean you okay, so don’t cry...”

Yunho bring his daughter to the bathroom and changed her diapers.

“YeEun! Omo yeeun what happen to her husband?” Inna seems after get up from her sleep and get rushed to the bathroom.

“Don’t worry my wife, it almost done.” Yunho smiled to Inna and bring YeEun out of bathroom.

Inna follows yunho like a little kid who curious with the next. “Husband, now what i must to do?”

“bring me a new diaper and talc.” Command yunho.

Inna nodded and in half runs to find it. Yunho smiled and thought if Inna just recovery from her syndrome.

***

Morning!~

Jaejoong busy prepared breakfast for his family, as usual Rice, Meat Soup and Kimchi.

“Jaejoong, where are you going? Are you serious will go to work today?” asked umma when she helped Jaejoong prepare the dishes.

“It doesn’t take a long Umma, I won’t force my self if I get tired.” Jaejoong smiled to his Umma.

“But it’s so sudden Junsu quit his work. You had fight with him?”

“Hm... Im not Umma, i heard auntie open her new restaurant, maybe She asked Junsu to help her.”

“Ah, I know... she also asked us to go to there when it officially open.” Said jaejoong’s umma.

“wow Really? Auntie will open that restaurant? When Umma? We must attend.” Said changmin happily.

“changmin happy as usual when heard restaurant and their friends like a foods.” Glared Jaejoong, but Changmin smiled naughty.

“Mommy, i will attend to right?” ask yoobin to his Mother.

“Yes honey, we should go to there together, with Changmin uncle, Grandpa and Granma.”

“how’s Papa? Is he will attend together with us?” Jaejoong stunned for a while, but he pretend be calm while inside his heart feels so complicated.

“Yes, we should, but we must make sure if he’s not busy, Okay?” Jaejoong rubbed his girl slowly.

Changmin stare at Jaejoong’s face, he feels pity with his hyung.

“Ah, You must eat alot Yoobin ah,” Jaejoong’s Umma added some meats into the her bowl, changed the attention from Yunho’s topic.

Jaejoong sigh for a while, then put some kimchi into the his bowl.

***

Jaejoong open the door and the window when he arrived at his Salon, cleaned the floor and change the dried flower with fresh flower that he buy before. His employer helped him when he can’t reach higher place for cleaning the dust.

“Jaejoong sshi, let me do that. Please sit down. We’re worried.”

“don’t too much worried, im okay.”

“but... we don’t want something happen with you.”

“Okay, okay... I’ll sit down, ladies.” Jaejoong smiled and walked to the his room. Taeyeon greet him.

“Good morning jaejoong sshi, how are you?” ask her politely.

“Good morning Taeyeon, Im fine. Btw give me the financial report for this month, i will check it.”

“Ah, Okay Jaejoong sshi, wait me.”

“Give it to me after you find it Okay, i enter my room now.”

“Yes Jaejoong sshi, it will doesn’t take along time.”

“Okay, Thanks you.”

***

Jaejoong look at the some letters on the desk and read it one by one. He blinked his eyes after saw a beautiful wedding invitation. He put other letter beside him and take the wedding invitation.

Y & J

Jaejoong smiled when he read the initial and open it. it’s wedding invitation of Yoosu. It’s just a sample, Jaejoong thought if it’s from designer who ordered by Junsu.

“Nice Junsu,” Jaejoong smiled but he closed it when Taeyeon come inside with those files that Jaejoong need.

 

How readers?? XD haha this more annoy n complicated isn’t?
omo, where's my readers? no comment here T^T