Three Months to meet you

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

Those eyes.... that always make me want more, a fiery eyes. he pushed me onto his bed. Lock my body between his leg and grabbed my hands. Warm... i feel the warm after he touching my plump lips with his finger. And his breathe... oh so hot...

Cip cip cip cip~ a bird sounds make me wake up.

“ugh~...” i streched and yawn. “omo~ im late!”

I jumped from my bed, throw my pjamas and changed it with a bathrobe. But Im forget, i must make Yoobin wake up first. I wear clean-milk cleaned my face and runs at Yoobin’s rooms.

“Honey Funny Bunny~ cmon wake up we’re late. You must go to school right?” I saw my cute angel opened her eyes slowly.

Rrr Rrrr

“aish wait dear” I runs to the living room, phone’s rang.

“yoboseyo?” I picked phone while do a little facial treatment.

----

“ah from immigration office? Yes, ah what? My daughter is not eligible become a Korean citizen?”

---

“what? she must have a birth certificate? Can I make it today?“

---

“ne. I’ll come today. Thank you.”

I closed the phone and back runs to the Yoobin rooms.

“dear we must fast coz we’re late. We bathing together Ok?”

Yoobin nodded i think she’s still sleepy until i bring her to the bathroom.

Im so anxious drive my car. We need only ten minutes until arrived at yoobin’s school. And we trapped at traffict jam.

“Oh !”

“Mommy please drive like uncle Yoochun. He drive like a fast furious.”

“Omo? Uncle yoochun drove like that? When bring you arround new york?”

“yes Mom.”

I touched my forehead. Park yoochun a huge forehead... you’re save because you’re in america now.

 

----

“Mianhae, jeongmal mianhae Yoobin’s Songsaengnim. I take her late.”

“that’s ok madam, now yoobin can joined with her new friend.”

“Thank you songsaengnim, i’ll left Yoobin, please take care her.”

“Yes, don’t worry we’ll take care her.”

“Ok. Im leaving, Yoobin kissed Mommy first.” I lifted my head until she can reach me.

“muach.”

“I love you dear.” I pinched her red cheeks.

Then I leaving her for a half-day. And today before i go to my salon i must go to the immigration-office.

-----

 

“what? why you can’t proceed it?”

“im sorry Jaejoong-shhi. Here your document, you’re done but your daughter... we can’t proceed it until you complete the administration.”

“aish- how can? And what’s the requirement for that documents?”

“we need your marriage certifficate to proceed it.”

“andwae! I—Im married three years ago but Im married at small village and no immigration-office there.” Lied jaejoong.

“ok, you can bring anything like a letter, photo document or else from church departement. Or bring your husband here.”

“bring husband for what?”

“aigo... we need his birth certifficate, and yours. We will make a marriage-certifficate for you two first then we can continued it.”

“What?! Im korean and you make me difficult.... “

“you have three months to complete it, if you can’t... she will be deported.”

“deported?! Oh my... please don’t do that! She was also not accepted in her birthplace, in USA.”

“that’s not difficult Jaejoong shhi = =a you just needed your husband birth certificate. Is it easy right?.”

“but...”

“ah.... or...”

“or what?”

“you’ve never been married and get pregnant first.”

“yak! No! Im married!”

“hehehe it’s a joke, but why you’re become angry?hahah or maybe it’s true.” this man laugh.

I take my documents and stand up.

“ok.I will complete the documents. And thank you give me three months to completing this. Thank you.”

I bow then leaving the man who still laugh. “is he mocking me? huh!”

-----

 

I daydreaming when working, ah... yoobin... jeongmal mianhae.

“jaejoong sshi, she’s a new worker.”

“ah.” i wear my glasses to cleared my sight. Today im late and forget wear my contact lens.

“she’s compete at nail art Jaejoong-shhi.”

“ah Ok. Thank you Yoona. What’s your name?”

“Im seohyeon. Nice to meet you Jaejoong-sshi.”

“Ok. You can work today. Yoona please let her walk arround first.”

“Ok, thank you.”

Ah` i laid my body to sofa again. Thinking of one person.... the person who always come to my dream. The person who I need for Yoobin’s birth certificate. Ahhh you’re my past JUNG YUNHO... YOU’RE MY PAST!

-----

 

“Yoobin... eat your carrot... and don’t spilled your food.” I saw my beloved daughter eat my cook.

“I don’t like...”

“You must like it... carrot good for your health.”

“uncle yoochun always... ups.” She covered cutely.

“what? uncle yoochun what?” I smell fishy now~ why yoobin always said yoochun while she speaks.

“No mommy~ nothing.”

“did uncle yoochun ate your carrot?”

“no mommy.”

“right....? is Mommy’s daughter become liar now?”

“unn~~”

“tell mommy if that’s true, uncle yoochun ate your carrot right?”

“mianhae Mom... don’t punish me and uncle yoochun.”

“Mommy won’t do that.... but mom will make a rabbit-soup later. You said he always eat your carrot right?”

“????”

-------

 

Rrrr Rrrrr

“yoboseyo?”

“Jaejoong??!”

“aww noisy! what are you doing yoochun?”

“I just testing .hahahah where’s my beloved nieces?”

“she sleeping on my laps now.”

“I really missed her”

“yeah... but maybe is a good way to separate her with you. Don’t you teach her about something weird.”

“what?? how dare you said that to me eoh?? “

“I won’t make my daughter become idiot like you.”

“idiot???”

“yes. How dare you drive your car so fast while bring a child under three years old??”

“Oh that~ i think yoobin very like it you may try it jaejoong ah~”

“Crazy! And you always eat yoobin’s disliked food.”

“I changed her food with hamburger and pizza too.”

“What?! Park yoochun!!! ”

“heheh i’ll visited korea next week. “

“No!”

---------------------------------------------------

 

(im sorry 4 my bad grammar structure but if you're not sure.... don't read this fics ok?)

and thank you 4 subscriber and the comments love you guys!