Comeback

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

Jaejoong crying infront of Yunho’s house, he really hate yunho. and kicked the door. Suddenly the door opened. Now Yunho wear a jacket.

“Not here... let’s talk at another place.” He grabbed my hand and drag me out.

“ahh! It hurt! Ah! my wrist!”

Yunho bring me at coffe shop nearby.

He give a lot of tissues and a cup of hot coffee.

“wipe your tears, i don’t like it. You’re looks like a baby. ashame with your baby.” He sat infront of me.

“you—you thinking of it?”

He’s muted for a minutes and sigh.

“I don’t know... but after you told me yesterday I can’t sleep. How can it be.... I make you pregnant.”

“We did it... don’t you remember?”

He sigh again, drink his coffee. “that night....”

 

----------------

Flash back

YUNHO POV

 I ride my motorcycle at night~ slowly but sure. Finally I arrived and park my old motorcycle,and I working here, at 7th heaven bar and motel. It’s a small and old bar, but it’s a most favorites the art-students. I don’t know why... until i know what’s the reason from someone who studying at art too.

He’s Kim jaejoong, he’s the art-student.

At weekend he always come here... just for drink alone. He said he very liked a vintage place like this... and sometimes he gets some inspiration for his task after come here.

 

“Yunho!” he called me.

Yeah, we knows each other since a month ago. He come with me and bring some wine.

“Chateau Lafleur 1949, Comte Georges de Vogue Musigny 1945, finally i got it!! Im really happy!”

I widen my eyes, both of wine are expensive!

“ah i know you spent your holiday at france right?”

“yes!! Im sorry I told you later~ let’s drink!” he always cheerful~ since i make a friend with him. do you know how’s we met at first? So simple.

He cried at the corner... cried like a baby. he just broke up with his boyfriend. I come closer to him and asked what happen...he said if he really hates a man. and i said if I a man too, should he hate me? haha his answer is No.

“Let’s drunk!” he grabbed my hands, i followed him to go out.

I look at him, he laid his head on the table. He grumbled unclearly... i can’t moved my sight from his milky skin and the red lips. Yeah he’s more beautiful when he drunk. It’s not a first time i looked him like this. But today... why he looks prettier than before. The side of bar was dark and empty, but i can saw him clearly.

“Yunho ah~~”

“yes?”

“here...” He give me a full glass of beer. “drink it...if you drink it until the last drop, we’re a friend, but if you can’t... we will never meet again.”

I smiled and reach the glass, i can’t moved my sight from him and drink it until... the last drop.

He moved his chair and pressed my lips softly. He kissed me.

I did know what i must to do.... he did it with his awareness or not, i know he drunk now.

But after that... we had a relationship. He never said if he loves me and me too. We always together after that... everyday we met. Sometimes i picked him with my old motorcycle from his campus, go to the beach, walk out together and sleep together without ...

until that day comes...

After we spent our Sunday in the beach, Suddenly he want broke up with me, he said if he want concern with his last exam and he said he would go to the America to continued his study, to be a magister.

“Yunho ah... Im sorry, I could not continued our relationship,” He bow to me..

I keep my silent, he seemed  doubtful with his decision. I can look from those eyes.

We two keep the silent... there’s only a sounds od wave that break the silent between us.

“i think you make a right a decision jaejoong... I have a dream too. I want to be an architect. I would make my umma happy... i only have her and won’t make her sad with our life now. someday i will be a rich man.

He looks sad ... his face turn into red and he cried.

“Don’t cry... “ i hugged him...

“ I.. i don’t want to leave you in the state that I really love you. That’s the reason why I never say i love you... I don’t love you Yunho I don’t love you!” he cried loud and pats my back.

“you always make me really confused... “

“You may not confused again.... I don’t love you.“

“We shouldn’t have known each other if I know that pain back then.”

“please don’t love me! please don’t love!”

I feel my shoulder soaked now...

“I feel the pain.... because Im already in love with you.”

“Yunho please don’t love me...”

I touched his cheeks and wiped away his tears, and give him a kiss.

“You may leave me after give me a last memory.”

--------

.......

Author’s POV

Jaejoong looks nervous. Yunho laid besides him. they decided rent a motel.

“What a scent?” Jaejoong tried break the silent.

“Uhm...?”

Jaejoong smelled yunho’s face.

“I can change it if you’re disliked it.”

“No.. that’s reminds me someone.... maybe my—....”

“Don’t said if this scent reminds you with your ex,”

Jaejoong immedietelly smacked yunho’s head.

“Don’t said that i don’t like it.” Jaejoong pouted his lips.

Yunho laugh “so? Who?”

“Maybe my friend or who Im forget.”

“I must change it. “ Yunho wake up and go to the bathroom.

“hey~ where are you going?”

“change my scent... i don’t want you said your friend’s name while we make love.”

BLUSH~~~~!

 

End of Author POV

Back to Jaejoong POV

We will do that... we will create a sweet memory between us before we separated. Yes. MAKING LOVE.

I sat on the bed, watching television and wait until Yunho finished take a bath. He bathing again... removed his scent that I said like my friend’s scent.

“Jaejoongie~ turn off the television.”

Yunho come and seize the remote control and turn off the television. He pushed me onto the bed... i smelled his shampoo and look at his fiery eyes. totally Im blushing! And...

“Yunho, that’s so embrassed me.”

“you want me to turn off the lamp?”

“yes,”

Yunho jumped out and reach the saclar, turn off the lamp. Now our room become dark, i can saw anything and yunho back pressed my body. He on top now.

“Are you ready?”

He kissed my neck, and grabbed my hands.

“Ummh.... I...”

“what?” yunho still kissed my neck and maybe he bite it, i feel a little pain but that’s Ok.

I pulled yunho’s hair and give him a massage, make him relax while he give me a .

“You have a smooth skin,”

“ahh... Yunho give me more...” I tried bites his neck too. Oh now we’re like a vampire... bite each other.

“more jae... bite me hard.”

“will we play hard?”

“as your pleasure.”

I pulled Yunho’s face and kissed his lips... his lips and transfered our saliva.

“Mmggh~ Jae you’re y.”

“and you? An animal.”

“what animal? Snake?”

“snake doesn’t have a leg... and hand.”

“I can opened your shirt with my mouth...”

“You wanna said if you’re a snake?”

“Let me try....”

He really opened my shirt’s button with his mouth and now he can ‘eat’ me~~~ >///<

--------

I wake up with Yunho besides me, arround his arm on my waist. he still sleep. Slowly i make him wake up.

“Yunho... wake up. We have time stay here until 12:00pm and now 10:00am we only have a 2 hours to prepared.”

“mmgh~ i don’t want.” He burried his face in the pillow.

“Yunh,..agh~” I feel a pain at my . I saw a fresh blood flowing from there.

Oh he’s really a snake.

End Of Flashback

 

I give some photos to yunho.

“She three years old now...you’ve met her last day.”

“She’s healthy...”

“here.... until now i save my first testpack, and here some USG’s documents. The doctor has been said if i can get pregnant.”

“....” he concern look at my documents.

“and i record the videos when i gave her a birth.”

“erhh? Don’t show it to me. im afraid look the bloods.”

“ah~ ok, Im sorry.” I saved the disc.

“hhh... I don’t know what i must to say.... you comeback and make me confused for a twice.”

“i just need your birth certification. I won’t bother you again after i get it.”

“like i said before, it’s not just a certification, but a responsibility! I can’t give it to you.”

“why? because you married??!”

“What if my wife know if i have a two marriage certification??”

“You can hide it from your wife and everything will be Ok.”

“You don’t understand about marriage life. How can you said that easily?”

“But Yoobin need it. She will be deported!”

“aish- i can’t. I can’t hiding anything from my wife!”

“and I can’t live without my child!”

“but she can wait until 17th years old!”

“jung yunho! you said you know so well about marriage life but you don’t understand about child’s future! Don’t your wife teach you? She need her birth certification for her school soon!”

“tell your wife or if you can’t, maybe you need me talk to her?”

“don’t.”

“you said you can’t hiding everything from your wife~~~”

“don’t say anything to my wife if i have a child from another man.she will...”

“She will what? give you a divorce letter??”

“You.. you don’t understand!”

“haish~ ok i’ll give you a more time for thinking!” i put some documents and photos inside my bag.

Yunho still quiet until i finished clean the table from my documents.

“and i will come to your house ask about that.”

“don’t do that!”

“why?? you afraid with your divorce letter? What a pity. Im leaving!”

“i want to meet with my child.”

DEG

Calm down.... you must looks cool Kim Jaejoong.

“You... you saved my cardname right? She will be there tomorrow.”

----------

Tbc~ ^ ^ thks 4 comments.