she's your daughter

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

He’s Yoobin father right?

Ah~ i saw the stars... seven stars arround my head. NO! It’s not time for fainted.

“Mommy!”

Yoobin shout at me and waving her hand.

Does he know everything? he stalking us and he know ‘it’ then he tried bring yoobin right? yeah... it’s my first  thought after we never met since three years later. And my greeting is....

“You’ll kidnapped her!?” Not anyongheseyo, not hello, not good night or else.

I look at security and ask him to catch Yoobin’s father.

“Hey~ what happen? I just helped this kid to find her mother!”

“catch him!”

Oh Im really afraid now, I can’t loose my daughter. I gave her birth, I raised her and now her papa will bring her?

--------

“Kidnapped? Are you joking? I just help this kid find her mother. You can ask her.” Yunho released yoobin and  let her come to jaejoong.

Jaejoong hugged Yoobin , cheked her body.

“are you Ok dear?”

Yoobin nodded, she bring an ice cream.

“the uncle give me an ice cream... he really like uncle yoochun.” Yoobin wanna say if yunho is good but she don’t know ‘good’ in korean language.

“You can give your explanation at my office right?” the security ask yunho followed him.

“ah—don’t sir... i think that’s just a missunderstanding, you can look my daughter, she’s fine. It’s my faults... im sorry. I’ll take care her.”

“you said if he’s a criminal but now you said not = =a “

“Im sorry sir... i know who’s he.” Jaejoong so embrassed.

“hmmm Ok fine. Sir, im sorry.” The security bow to yunho.

Yunho bow and be quiet. He avoid my sight. I can’t stop look at  him, until he leaving me... i can see him from back, slowly he walked far away from me, crossing the street and dissappear...

---

--

-

PABBO! I Hit my head and runs, wanna catch him.

“Yunho! Jung Yunho! wait!”

Im forget Im leaving Yoobin so i decided comeback and placed Yoobin at security office first.

“sir! Please take care my child! I’ll be back!”

I runs as fast i can , looking for Yunho. yoobin’s father.

“yunho!!”

Many people look at me, i don’t care maybe i look like a crazy man who lose his lover.

I crossing the street, look at many people, for many times i get a wrong people.

“ah Im sorry, i think you’re my friend.” I bow for many times too.

I give up... it’s my big fault! I let him go! I wanna cry now!

“Hiks...”

I walked slowly on the street... I really give up...

But...

The street was so dark, the weather become cold, i stood infront of quiet playground but i could hear a moved swings... I clearly can saw a man sat there. Sitting on the swing, eat an ice cream. Slowly i come closer...

He stopped swinging and stare at me.

“Hi...” I give him a greeting, im a little bit nervous now.

“when you’ve comeback?” he said it for me... ah i think im save, he can recognize me.

“I... ve comeback last week.”

“humm...”

“Yunho...” ah~ i become so weak now... it’s a my first call...

“you’re looks fat.”

“mwo? What are you saying? Im not fat.” I touching my cheeks, and cover it with my hands.

“not changed... you’re still a stubborn.”

“mm... where do you live now?”

“why? you’re never ask it before...” Yunho look at me intens, but i can look at him . im too nervous.

“Maybe if i have a time i can visit your place.”

“don’t...”

“why!?”

“that’s secret... “

“huuft... same answer, like three years ago.”

“three years? Haha you count it?”

I come closer to him... but he moved.

“why?we’re a friend right? A friend play at friend home and that’s a normal.”

“friend?”

“yes! Please tell me.”

“you can’t... but you can save my phone number, we can meet at another places except my house.”

“ah yes! I want it.” I took my phone and give it to Yunho.

When i give it to him... our finger touching and make me tremble. He type his phone number.

“here... i give name jung yunho.”

“wait i’ll called you back.”

“Ok.”

His phone rang, i just missed call him.

“you’re not changing your phone number right?”

“how do you know?”

“I only remember your last number, is a 666 right? “

“Hahaha it doesn’t mean anything... many people will remember because that’s easy to remind.”

“yes, that’s right.”

“and you can visit my place, here my cardname.”

“ne.. it’s bridal-salon?”

“yes, im working there.”

“Ok... see you.”

“yes...”

-------

I drove my car so fast, Yoobin still awake, but she really liked when i drove the car so fast.

“Mommy gyaaa >__< “

“gyaaa >___<”

Now we arrived at our house. We’re late one hour.

“yeahhh what happen? Yoobin? are you alright??”

“UNCLE YOOCHUUN!!”

Yoochun and Junsu was arrived.

“Im sorry junsu, Yoochun we’re late and make you two wait us for along hours.” I bring some groceries and junsu helped me.

“That’s no problem...i’ll help you prepared dinner.”

“I—I buy some food, don’t worry we will eat it. I buy from Japanese restaurant.”

“Oh sounds great.”

I and junsu prepared dinner while yoochun and Yoobin runs and play arround.

-------

“Where’s Yoochun?” Junsu ask me when now we in the living room watching TV.

“he sleep wit Yoobin, haha i don’t know why Yoobin really like him.” i laid my body on the sofa and reading magazine.

“maybe she need a daddy-figure.”

“hahh that’s again.” I flipped my magazine

“don’t you search her daddy?”

“i found him.”

“ah~ finally! Will you marry him?”

I pats junsu “what r u saying duck-? That’s will not happen.”

“aww! Hurt! Why? how is he? What he look a like?”

“he look a man.”

“yeaaaah ofcourse he’s a man.”

“shut up, don’t ask me more... and now i found her daddy. And you two can’t addopt her. OK!”

“ =___= i and Yoochun will create a baby.”

I closed the magazine, Im really sleepy now.

“Junsu, you can sleep in the  guest-room, i’ll sleep.”

“ok.”

-------------what a perfect morning~

“Yoobin, eat your carrot please.” I command yoobin when i feeding her.

“I don’t want mommy...” she cover his mouth and look at yoochun.

“hehe~ i know... will you ask uncle yoochun to eat it?” i give yoochun a death glare.

“yoobin... carrot is good for your health... look your uncle grows fast , because he ate carrot and vegetables.” Junsu yoobin’s hair and said with his motherhood.

“but if i eat it i want throw up.”

“open your mouth dear. Aaa” I forcing her to eat carrot but she avoid me, and i give up.

I sigh...

“that’s Ok... but the next you must eat it. OK?”

I prepared my self to go to work, i wear my earring and put my notebook to the my LV bag.

“we will rent a car for walking arround.” Yoochun told me if he with Junsu will go.

“ah ok.”

“i’ll visiting aunt-house too.”

“yes, umma really missed you two... she will happy.”

“and we will pick Yoobin after she finished her school.”

“yes. Please take care her. Ah no. I’ll follow you two.” Jaejoong worried if he leave yoobin.

“but you’re working Jaejoong ah. let me take care her.”

“Ok, but addopt her is just a dream for you two.”

“I told you before... i can make a baby with yoochun. We don’t needed yoobin be our child, just a niece” Junsu pats my head.

“Ok Ok we go now~”

-------

Whoaaa.... i laid on my chair, i just finished my design. I play with my pen, drawing something that i don’t know what is it. I draw two people runs under the rain.... the other people bring his umbrella but he don’t wear it.

Today is raining~ i look at couples runs at the street from the window. The man covered his girlfriend with his jacket. Ah that’s remind me something...

Flash Back

Kim Jaejoong runs he have an appointment with jung Yunho today they have a date.

“Hurry up, you can get a cold.” He covered my body with his jacket.

“but im already get a cold... haatchii”

“you have an umbrella but why are you so soaked?” Yunho ask me with his confused.

“hehe am i looks ier?”

“don’t be pabbo... how can you looks y when you get a cold? It’s not funny, but pabbo.”

“huuuh” i pouted my lips

“ah look today is raining... should we go?”

....

“we will go. Cmon.” Yunho grabbed jaejoong hand,

Then the two runs under the umbrella

End of flashback

-----

Yak! You’re daydreaming Kim jaejoong!

I look my phone, and search Yunho’s phone number.

Shall i called him?

Rrrrr rrrr

“yoboseyo?” deg deg deg deg

“Yunho...”

“Yes? What’s up?”.

“that’s noisy! I can’t hear you. Im working now.”

“ne? i just wanna ask how are you”

“what? i can hear. I’ll call you later bye.”

PIP

Silent~

“he will call me back? XDD”

One hour....

Two hour....

...

...

..

Six hour....

Rrrr RRrr

“Yoboseyo??!”

---

“Agh you Yoochun =___= why?”    “are you arrived ? Ok. I’ll go home.”

-------------

 

I look at my phone. I put it on my table. I have no to do except waiting a call.

“what are you doing mommy?”

Yoobin sit on my laps, then i her hair gently.

“how’s today dear? Are you happy?”

“Im really happy mommy, why mommy can’t join with us?we play at the zoo, and feeding elephant.”

“sounds great >,< an elephant, mommy really love it.” I fangirling with—an elephant = =a

“hehehe.”

“why are you laugh dear?”

“Heheheh mommy really funny today.”

“You’re too XDD”

-----------

Yoobin sleep in my arm, while she sleep i still waiting for a call. I sigh again. I wanna placed Yoobin at her bedroom first, but when i stepped... my phone is rang.

Jung Yunho calling....

i smiled and pick it.

“yoboseyo~?” i make a cute-voices. Did i become flirty?

“did you called me today?Im sorry for latest call...”

“what do you mean latest call?”

--chuckled “I call you so late, maybe is a your latest call in your phone today.”

“I can’t sleep, so don’t worry.”

“What happen?”

“I.. uhm there’s something that i must tell to you.shall we meet?’

“when?”

“what if tomorrow?”

“i have a free time when lunch.”

“what if after you working?”

“i can’t... im sorry.”

“ok...”

---------

Today I dress up prettily, i wear match jewelry, did make up, and wear my new coat.

“Mommy looks pretty today. What happen?”

“hihihi you’re so pretty too dear, today Mommy will meet my friend. Maybe today Junsu aunt pick you from your school, Im sorry, mommy can’t pick you.”

“yes Mommy.”

---------

“Morning.”

“Good morning Jaejoong shhi.”

Wow~ he looks pretty today. I can hear a nosy whispered from my clerk. But I don’t care, Im pretty? Ofcourse XDD

“Yoona what’s my schedule today?”

“meet with president’s daughter at 10:00am, she will pick a wedding gown and choose her make up... then have a lunch with Mrs.Hwang our best customer... then attend fashion shows with a famous designer after lunch.”

“Ok yoona, but i will called Mrs.hwang, i can’t attend her invitation for lunch. I have another bussiness.”

“Ok Jaejoong shhi.”

“I’ll finishing my design project, you can go back and i’ll call you if i need you.”

Yoona bow to me and leave me who busy with my sketch.

--------

“yoona i leave first.”  I took my sunglasses and bring my LV bag.

“will you comeback here?”

“No, maybe after i finished my bussiness i attend fashion show, we will meet there ok?”

“yes Jaejoong sshi.”

“Thank you yoona. I go now.”

I drive my car, yunho just sent me a message... we will meet at china restaurant. One hours later, finally i can find the restaurant. It’s a small restaurant. But that’s Ok, it’s a Jung yunho style, he always bring me to the another places that i never came before.

I entered the restaurant. Ugh~ i waving my hands avoid the smoke there’s a lot of smoker and Labors.

I sat on the chair near the window, there’s no AC, no fan ughh so hooot. I decide opened my jacket. But... argh?? Why those eyes look at me? i saw some muscular-man watch me with a lust, a construction worker.

Jung yunhooo where are you? Why you’re so late? Im afraid here T^T

“Kim Jaejoong?”

“ah yunho ah~”

He muted for a while.maybe he shocked after i called him ‘Yunho-ah’

“Im sorry for late. And im sorry i must placed you here.”

“Ah no problem...”

“don’t lie, we can moved if you dislike this place.”

--------

After buy a food and paid, we walk together at park. Yeah~ i decided moved because i don’t like a smoke.

“I don’t know where he must meet. In here there’s just a one restaurant. And i know you will hate that place.” He chuckled.

“no problem, we can eat here.” I put a box of lunch, we just buy it from the restaurant.

“That’s right. This place more suits to you.”

I opened my chopstick and give it to yunho.

“ah~ thank you.”

“Eat well and much.”

“Hehe you too.” He added a meat to my box.

Oh God! Why we like have a date? T^T He’s so nice.

“Im work there now.”

“where?”

“in construction-.”

“really??”

“I passed the architect-exam last year and started a new life.”

“Ah it was great...”

“You are great too... not changed, always be hard worker.”

..... “ne, thank you.”

“Yunho ah..”

“yes? You told me if you need a talk with me. what happen?”

“You—you’re not angry?”

“for what?”

“in past... I...” I can’t said it more. I don’t know why, but my heart feels strange and trembling. Like wanna cry now. I grabbed his hand, but he released it.

“I know, that was so hard for us. But as time goes by ,everything will be OK.now eat your food,”

“I...”

“If you asked me to meet and just talk about painful at past, I would never want to see you again. We had chosen path of our life and i hope it will make us better.”

“Yunho...” i locked by him. I can’t continued my line. I look at his eyes, there’s some painful that i look.

“why?”

“Do you really hate a past between us?”

“Im not really, but that’s all can changed my life. It make me struggle. Haha how pathetic am i... like i lost my life.”

Life? Does he think of me as his life? Oh that’s must be a damn painful that i created.

“But that’s just a past.”

Is he have a same minded with me? never back to the past... if don’t give yoobin a birth, maybe we will never meet at all.

“But our destiny just begin...”

“yes? I can heard you” he ask me because i can say it clearly.. ofcourse i wanna cry right now...he really hates our past. How can i told him about Yoobin??

“Jaejoong? What happen?”

“You left her...” i started sobbing~ and my tears falling down and tried say it again. “You left a baby inside me...”

“what do you mean jaejoong? And why you’re crying?”

“I leave you because I was pregnant.... the baby is yours.” I can’t said it more... maybe it’s a pain for yunho.

“I.. i must back to the work.” He stand up and wanna leave me.

“you leave me now?”

“ne... it’s just a past...”

“But She bring us back to the past, I can’t forget it...”

“I can forget it, I can forget you and i can forget a story between us, now we should never meet each other. Maybe is better.”

“She three years old now.”

“Im leaving.”

“You must meet her if you still have  a heart.” “Called me if you wanna see her” “She need her father”

I don’t know he still hear me or not, am i looks ugly now? tearing like a desperate wife.

------

 


(i just finished this chap at my folder~ should i continue it readers??)