one heart for two heart (part I)

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

Jaejoong prepared himself because the doctor will examine him and his baby.

“are you ready?”

Jaejoong nod, his appereance looks pretty because he flipped his hair. The doctor rub his stomach with a gel, Jaejoong felt cold instead, but he was happy can’t wait look at his baby from USG.

“Gestational are seen.” The doctor pointed to the black sac area on the screen.
Jaejoong make a little surprise, the fetus is too small.

“and the small white in left side of the sac is a source of nutrients for the fetus. The fetus is so small to be seen this early in pregnancy, if you eat so much it will grow up, so don’t worry” the doctor smiled.

“is my baby health??”

“yes.”

“Can i have the print screen?”

“sure, why not.”

 

Meanwhile~

Yunho doesn’t go to work because he acompany his wife at the USG room.

“Husband! Look! “ inna shout happily after saw a small black circle at the screen it their baby.

“amazing~ this is small.” Yunho touched the screen and looks amazed.

“finally i can give you a child, im so happy...” inna sobbed and hugged Yunho.

The doctor and Yunho just share a vision, yunho frozen infront of inna.

“why? aren’t you happy??” inna released her embraced, because her husband doesn’t replied her.

“inna... there’s something that we must tell you.

***

“ANDWAE!! It’s my precious baby!”

Yunho calming inna, after the doctor give her an advice she getting mad. How can? The doctor told if the pregnancy can take bad effect  for baby and mother. She must abort it.

“husbaaand please talk to him, we really need a child right?? Tell him please!!” inna cried a lot and burried her face into Yunho’s chest.

“the doctor more expert than us, he know everything that he must do or not for our healthy.”

“what!!?? you’ll kill our baby??!”

“like doctor said... if the pregnancy is not good for your health why you resist him?” Yunho tried stay calm, but his heart also crying... he got two precious baby from different mom at the same time, it also make him going to mad, happy, sadly, crazy, are come at the same time. But inna’s baby also his child, and he really sad if know the baby is not longer exist.

“Husband, you doesn’t look happy. You don’t need it??”

“Im happy dear... but i will sad if i can’t save both are you.”

“what’s the choice then??! Doctor answer me.”

“if you keep your pregnancy, it danger to you but you probably can give him birth only 5%, and if you abort the baby you’ll back to treatment like usually to cure your disease.” Said doctor.

“Im not cured at all, Im not cured since the disease attack me. I don’t care if i going to die, i will give my baby birth if i only have 1 % for giving her/him a birth i’ll do it!!!” inna back crying and make yunho stressed.

The doctor pats Yunho’s shoulder, and whisper to yunho “don’t go easily make a decision, talk it later with your own family too.”

Yunho sigh, inna still crying into his chest... maybe she lost some breathe the she collapse on yunho’s lap.

“wife??! Are you OK?? Inna!”

***

Jaejoong decided go back home because he feels healthy now. the baby inside him and he touched, even he has no husband, but Siwon his ex lover always beside him. like today he pick jaejoong and yoobin from hospital and school.

“you looks happy.” Siwon noticed a curved lips from Jaejoong.

“yes... “

“shall we go to lunch? I know it’s the right time.”

“Ok, “

“what do you want to eat?”

“up to you, i know you’re good taster same with Changmin.”

“Hm.... what if we eat at Thai resto? Eat tom yam soup when the weather started cold is a good choice.”

“Great idea, i want more spicy food then. But before that, we must buy another food for Yoobin first, she can’t eat spicy food like us.”

“Ok~”

They looks like a small family, siwon carried yoobin and jaejoong bring their bag.

***

“Junsu ah~ “

Yoochun laid his head on the Junsu’s lap.

“Hmm? Don’t bother me.” junsu tried knitting.

“what do you think about Jaejoong relationship with siwon?”

“huh? They in a relationship now??”

“i don’t know... but Siwon’s better than the ed man before.” Yoochun sigh~

“but Yunho also got his cruel temptation if Jaejoong leave him.because yunho love jaejoong hyung” junsu said.

“but... Jae hyung must leave Yunho because if he didn’t, both will feels more deepen the pain.” added Junsu.

“so pissed off~ what kind of love? they love produce babies.”

Junsu laugh~ he noticed if his lover being sensitive now.

“but whatever Jae hyung choose, i don’t mind. I mean between he has serious relationship with another man who loves him or he tried being single parent.”

“what if he comeback to Yunho?”

“HELL NO!!”

“Don’t too hate him.... we also don’t know what will happen, just pray for their happiness.”

***

Siwon take Jaejoong and yoobin savely. He bow infront of Jaejoong parents. Jaejoong parents also know who’s he.

“Auntie,uncle, long time no see.”

“siwon ah... you looks handsome now, how’s your umma?”

“umma is fine auntie, but sometimes he complain with aching.”

“nde... let’s dinner with our family.”

***

As soon as possible, Jaejoong will tell her umma about his second pregnancy. Then he tried called Yunho.

“Yunho, can we meet tomorrow??”

Jaejoong heard a weakly voice from there.

YH : “Im sorry i can’t...”

JJ : “why?? not usually... is your wife right?”

YH :”tomorrow i met with mother and father in law, discuss something. What happen to you? Is our baby health? Take care him/her for me.”

JJ : “offcourse, don’t worried, im expert for raising a child.”

YH :” nde... and why you suddenly want to meet me?”

JJ :”we must reveals my pregnancy to my parents, and i want you acompany me soon, what if the day after tomorrow??”

YH : “haish.... it seems i have two wife and have two parents.” Said yunho uncleard.

JJ :”what? i can’t hear you.”

YH : “OK, i’ll call you tomorrow if the day after tomorrow i can meet your parents.”

JJ :”thank you yunho, btw will you say ‘have a nice dream to your daughter and baby’??i hang it there...”

Jaejoong placed the phone near Yoobin’s ear, she was sleep on his laps.

YH :”hello, my little princess? How are you? It’s Papa, good night and have a nice dream...Papa love you, mommy and our little dongsaeng muach.”

Jaejoong make a loud speaker, so he can heard what yunho said and he chuckled.

JJ :”little princess?? A slight Kiss?“

YH :”yah you heard my conversation.”

JJ :”wait, you must also give uri aegya ‘advice and kiss’”

YH :” Ok ...”

Jaejoong put his cellphone on his flat stomach, he turn off the loud speaker and let Yunho said something sweet like before.

‘Hello baby... it’s your papa, please taking care your mommy, don’t want to eat something ‘weird’ food like uncle yoochun said. Don’t make your mommy get more morning sick. And everything will be OK. Papa love you and care you, muach’

*******************************************

Yunho look at inna who slept, he also touch inna stomach and praying.

‘my third child... please be strong and health.... your umma is stubborn, she wouldn’t eat if appa make you gone.. please be strong, until your birthday, OK appa loves you all as my child.’

****

 

Today is rainig~ also raining heart.

Yunho sat nervously infront of inna’s parents

“Let’s talk.” Mr.Yoo drink his tea before started the conversation, and Mrs. Yoo sat beside him.

Yunho take a deep breathe and said...

“I want to said something, maybe is a good new or not but listen me first.”

Mrs yoo looks worried.

“inna pregnant now.”

But no shout, no yelled, but silent. Mrs Yoo started crying and Mr.Yoo keep calm.

“with her condition, she can’t let the baby grow inside her hikss” Mrs Yoo crying loud.

“But she was stubborn, she will allow the baby grown up and give him/her birth soon.”

“Just do whatever she want!”

“Husband! It can make inna in danger.”

“I know, but we only can make inna happy! So take care her. I’ll kill you if you tried meet with your another lover even he has a child. And you will lost your career! Never meet with him again!”

The thunder was so noisy~

***

Jaejoong watch the television, with Yoobin and Changmin beside him.

Changmin busy with his homework, and yoobin drawing.

“there’s not something interesting. “ jaejoong switch the channel, until found an interesting shows~ dbsk cooking variety shows~

But Changmin seize the remote control and changed it with another channel ‘discovery channel’

“Yak!! I watch them cooking!”

“Watch some funny animals more interesting.”

Changmin save~ why he suddenly changed the channel ?? because he don’t want his hyung want some food from the cooking reality show. Because it’s jaejoong habbits since he got second pregnancy. Jaejoong always command him to buy a food after he watch it from television or computer.

“Those duck are delicious~” Jaejoong drolling after watch some duck from discovery channel.

Changmin gulped his saliva, make a tidy his homework, wanna run off but...

“Changmin ah..... buy me some grilled duck pleaseeee~ <3”

“I-Im busy!”

“Changmin ah~~~ pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”

*******

Jaejoong pout his lips because changmin really doesn’t want to go because it’s raining. But without command... Jaejoong pressed number 2 on his cellphone. I called......

‘Yoobin’s Papa’

RrrrrrrrrRr

But it can’t connected~ Yunho turn off his phone jaejoong pursed his lips more sharpen.

Then he called Yoochun/Junsu

RRrrrrrrRRrrrrr

Jaejoong heard some ‘weird’ sound behind Yoochun’s voice.

“Yak!! Don’t pick it up when you two make love!”

Jaejoong feels sad... no one care him, but wait

The last hope.....

Choi Siwon.

RrrrrrrrrRrrrrr

“Yoboseyo?” siwon excited hang it on.

“siwon ah... are you busy?”

“Not really, i left some files at my office. Why? are you ok?”

“I know if the rainfalls so heavy right?”

“Yes, are you cold?”

“No, I just....”

“Just?”

******

 

Siwon runs from his car, covered his body with his coat from the rainfalls.

“Im sorryy~~ “ Jaejoong give Siwon a dry towel.

“Don’t mind... im Ok, here it is.” Siwon give Jaejoong a grilled duck then.

“You soaked, come in, i’ll make hot chocolate for you, you like it very much isn’t ?.”

Siwon smiled, Jaejoong never forget with his favorites drink.

Jaejoong keep contact with his cellphone, he sent a text for Yunho while now he sat beside Siwon. Siwon noticed it and feels jealous.

‘Yunho where are you? Can we meet tomorrow?’

‘You’re phone is not active’

‘i keep contact you’

Jaejoong pressed his cellphone screen with annoy~

Siwon grabbed it from Jaejoong.

“Yak! “

“how can you ignored handsome people infront of you?”

Jaejoong chukled, he said sorry to Siwon.

***