tied by him

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

 

Jaejoong know if Yunho and his father just leave, so he decided comeback to  first floor.

He stretch his body and said ,”Ugh~ Im tired...”

After he doing that, he saw Yunho play with Yoobin.

“Yak! Why you’re still here?” Jaejoong pointed to Yunho.

Yunho shock immedietelly because jae’s voice too loud.

Pats! Umma hit Jaejoong’s head, not Yunho she also shock. “Your reaction is too much Jaejoong.”

“Umma! Why he still here? don’t he already leave us?” Jaejoong rub his head and pout his lips.

“Mommy, let’s play with us! Papa teach me drawing!” Yoobin has a bif smile when she ask Jaejoong to join.

“humpft, drawing?” Jaejoong laugh and cover his mouth because he knew if Yunho in drawing.

“why you’re laughing?” Yunho also knew if Jaejoong will mocking him.

“nothing, “ Jaejoong back act as cool he can, then he sit on the chair and reach the newspaper.

“Papa... ask Mommy to join us...” whine Yoobin.

Yunho took some crayon and give to Jaejoong. “Here... for a moment.”

“Don’t want.” Jaejoong cover his face with newspaper.

“Yoobin ask you, not me,” Yunho still hanging crayon with his hand.

Jaejoong put the newspaper and leaving the two, “Im hungry.” He go to the kitchen.

Yunho look at Yoobin and shruged his shoulder. “Mommy doesn’t want play baby...his mood is bad now.”

“because of baby?” ask Yoobin innocent.

“whoa? How do you know baby?”

“Uncle Yoochun told me, Mommy will getting anger easily because he caried baby, then i can’t be naughty.”

Yunho raised his eyebow, how can a three years old (now almost 4) can speak that. “Yeah, that’s true baby. we must wait patiently until mommy delivering that baby.” Yunho caressing Yoobin’s hair lovingly.

“Yunho, have you eaten?” Umma suddenly come and bring a cake.

“Yes, i have dinner Umma.”

“Tried some, this is Jaejoong’s made.”

oh, that’s why he goes to the kitchen?’ ask yunho.

“Thank you Umma,” trying some “Btw, i where’s Changmin? I didn’t see him.”

“He just called me and said if he stay in freind’s house, doing homework.”

“He study hard.”

“Yeah, is he.”

“Grannie, look at my draw~” Yoobin show his masterpiece  to Umma.

“How cute honey~ is this rabbit?”

Yoobin shook his head.

“Deer??”

Yunho look at umma and give her a sign, Yoobin draw Bear, not rabbit or deer =,=”

“Cat?”

“....”

“mmm..... a dog?”

..... (yunho and Yoobin : “T^T is it bad?”)

 

***________________***

 

There’s big house and someone saw the tv plasma, playing with a gold-ring and smiling.

 

***_______________***

 

Yoobin was sleep on Yunho’s stomach in her bedroom. He moved down, slowly make Yoobin sleep at the right position. He caress her bang and kiss her forehead. And the door was open, Jaejoong come.

“ah, i think you’ve done.” He comeback and prepare to close the door.

“Don’t go. I know you want give her a kiss, just come in Jaejoong.”

“Trying make me fall huh? You can’t yunho.” Jaejoong answer him coldly.

“Okay, i’ll back to home.... if she wake up, tell her if i must go to work in early morning.” Yunho stand up and stretching his body and make a loud

“But it’s in the middle of night, and the weather is so cold.”

Yunho make a deep breathe, “Now you act care to me.”

“I care you because you’re my child’s father.” Back to cold.

“I have baby Jaejoong, i can’t leave her... “

“Ok, go quick. i’ll open the door.” Jaejoong leave Yunho.

-

-

When they at the yard

“Im forget. You’re don’t bring car.”

“I go by taxi.”

“have make a call taxi?”

“Not yet,”

“Huft. Jung Yunho you’re so meanie. I’ll deliver you.”

“You’re pregnant, you can’t drive.”

“let’s wait in home. You can die if stay a long here, it so cold. We try make a call taxi there.” Jaejoong rub his hand and allow yunho comeback at home.

Jae’s is warm... i think my unborn baby sleep peacefully inside him, because he’s warm’

Yunho and Jaejoong back to the house,  waiting taxi come. Jaejoong give yunho hot tea.

“You treat me as well, but you don’t want make me fall to you.”

“You’re guest here, I treat you so well, why not?”

“There’s no another reason?”

“You’re my child’s father.”

“anything else?”

“nothing.”

“why you can’t say if you still love me?”

Jaejoong cover his ears and move from there, leaving yunho alone. “Go home quickly, your taxi is waiting.”

 

Yunho POV-

this is the wrong way to know how’s Jaejoong feel to me’

‘Im too obvious, i need his love...im ready fall again to him.’

‘I know he loves me, im afraid he will leave me.’

‘because at past he leave me because he love me’

‘Jaejoong, I need you badly ‘

 

 

Jaejoong put his laundry on the basket, he put in the machine wash, press the button but it doesn’t work.

“Ng? What happen?” He looked down, checking something wrong. “aish-“ jaejoong noticed if the cable was biten by rats.

He pulling back his laundry and put into basket, he will wash them with hand. But not long, he heard yoobin is crying.

“Mommy....hiks hiks, where’s Papa?”

“Good morning Mommy’s daughter~ Omo, why you’re crying?”

“Where’s Papa? He promised me if he won’t leave me ,huweee”

Jaejoong caressing his hair, give her explain “Papa goes to work honey, he wake up in early morning.”

“But why Papa doesn’t come everyday? is Changmin uncle right? Papa has another baby?”

“No dear, Papa goes to work.”

“Mommy lie to me! Mommy lie! Huweee,”

“Come here honey,” Jaejoong spread his arm, wanna give his daughter warmness.

“I want Papa beside me everyday,”

“isn’t same? Mommy will be there beside you forever.”

“Really?”

“Yes, I promised. You’re not supposed being alone dear... You have me, granma,grandpa,uncle changmin, uncle yoochun, junsu aunt,songsaengnim and your friends. Believe in Mommy.”

Yoobin stopped cried, Jaejoong kiss her cheeks lovingly, “Mommy prepared steam water, you can take a bath now, can you prepared your clothes honey?”

“Um,” yoobin nod and runs to the her bedroom, pick her clothes.

“She will asking the same question Jae, “ Umma suddenly come.

“I know Umma, but i can handle it.”

“Yeah, I believe in you.... btw today Umma with Changmin will visit inna and her baby at the hospital.”

“is she Okay?”

“I don’t know,”

“Mommy! Here is it.” yoobin back to me.

“Yeah, okay honey~ let’s take a bath.”

“do you want go with us?” ask umma.

“Not really umma.... i stay at home with appa, and look at my laundry i haven’t done it yet because the washing machine is broken.”

“omo, Im forget if our machine wash is broken, I’ll call the services.”

 

***_______***

‘Jung inna, how is she now?’

Yunho feed his wife now,

“Im full husband.”

“You’re not... one scoop again okay? You must eat a lot, if you wanna see our Ye eun you must eat more.”

“But Im really full.”

“Okay...” Yunho cleaning the dishes and wipe his wife mouth with tissue.

When Yunho going to wash the dishes, someone knock the door.

“Husband, there’s guest.” Inna calling Yunho.

“Wait a sec, “ Yunho wash his hand and dried it.

He open the door,

“Hi hyung!” Changmin and his mother greet Yunho.

“Changmin ah... ? and... Umma?”

“Who’s it Husband?” ask inna from far,

Changmin stopped his step, he look at arround, it’s a isolate room. Patient and guide separated by transparent curtain.

“Changmin and his mother,”

“Hyung, can we come in?”

“Yes, but wear those clother first.” yunho give Changmin and umma a medical clothing.

Changmin greet  inna, “Inna nuna, how are you?”

“Im in good mood Changmin, while my body can’t healed like usually.” Inna trying smile, but everybody knows if she live in sorrow because of her illness.

“Hello, Mrs Kim.” Greet inna.

“In na... im glad you’re in good mood today.”

“yes, I am. I hope no body can’t ruined my mood today.”

“I make this for you, “ Umma give in na a porridge.

“smells good Mrs Kim, thank you. Can I eat now?”

“Sure, i’ll help you.”

“Don’t! I can bleeding anytime....” whisper inna.

“Bleeding?”

“something like nosebleed?” ask Changmin.

Inna nodded.

“Yunho, she really Okay?” Umma ask Yunho.

Yunho keep silent and look at his wife who eat for twice.

“nuna, be careful...” Changmin feel a pity with her.

“What a weird expression, changmin. Im Okay. Look, i eat spoonfull of this with my wide mouth. Hhe.”

-

-

-

Changmin still in a room, while Umma and Yunho talking on the bench.

“Yunho...”

“Yes umma,”

“I think Jaejoong is right... he won’t marry you because of inna. I know what he feels...”

“and inna wants me marry jaejoong as soon possible.”

“now just focussed with your wife... she need you more than anything, She looks depressed a bit.”

“yes Umma, i’ll try it... it hard to be her, since the doctor don’t allow her hold our baby.”

“Hm... is she in damage?”

“that cells ... increasing every minutes, and donour can’t help anymore.” Explain yunho.

“and the doctor give up.” added yunho.

“What a pity,” Umma Yunho’s back.

“and we will wait until she lost her hair, lost her voice, even her memories...”

“Yunho... “

“and Jaejoong also need me. this state is really make me confuse Umma, Im not go to work... I can’t take care my own child... sometimes I want my normal life, Umma.” Yunho tell Umma with teary eyes.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care jaejoong and his child.... he’s okay now.”

“Im afraid Jaejoong will leave, if he do that, I won’t forgive my self, Im hurting him so much.”

Umma hugged Yunho like his own son, she know it’s hard being him.

***

“is Yunho and his wife alright? Today Umma and Changmin visited her”

Jaejoong make a call with Junsu.

“Why you’re not going?” ask junsu.

“i might hurting her Junsu, so i can’t appear infront of them... Im just destroyer for them, right?”

“Yes, alright. You the one who make their life more complicated.”

“Yak! Im not like that, “

“hem... now they can life happily without you, so why you’re not? Please life happily and find another lover.”

“Im not interested, i have two children it’s much for me.”

“Why said like that? don’t you envy with me? we’ll celebrate our wedding on last month”

“Omo?! Wedding? You and yoochun?? That’s why you two aren’t living in my house anymore and rent an apartment?”

“You’re smart Jaejoong hyung XD”

“But your wedding plan shocked me!”

“Haha, you’re almost forget us... Your brain is fullfilled with Jung Yunho! forget him.... and get a new lover! Omo, btw where’s Choi Siwon? is he leaving You??”

“Ugh? Why you’re mentioned his name? “

“Because he take care of you and your child, but poor you jae hyung, he leaving you because you’re too much love with Yunho.”

“But that’s true Junsu... I can’t open my heart.”

“Since when?? Does Yunho locked You? Tied you? With what anyway?”

“Junsu... please know me.”

“Im tired with your love life Jaehyung. It’s too monotone! Life is too short if you still can’t open your heart!”

“Junsu yah~ I own my life.”

“Yes I know Mr.Stubborn...”

“Yunho has his own life jaehyung... i also want see you life happily with your lover,”

“Thank You Junsu... but I need more time...”

“Please move on Jaehyung.”