I mad, You SICK!

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

Yoochun hugged Junsu from back,

“ohayou... “

“Hmm... I heard if you visited your halmoni yesterday. Why don’t asked me to go? I really want to meet her.” Junsu pouted his lips.

“Hehe, im sorry... I have another bussiness...”

“Since when you interested with bussiness?”

“it’s not kind of that... today i’ll meet with her, wanna go with me?” Yoochun released his hugged and pinched Junsu’s chubby cheeks.

“Really? Today??”

“Yes... “

“I’ll call Jaejoong hyung.”

“eoh? He doesn’t go home? “ yoochun look arround searching Jaejoong and Yoobin. but they’re not there.

“He stay at Ahjumma’s house.”

“I’ll give him a lesson...”

“Lesson? Lesson what?” Junsu back to look at Yoochun.

“He must leave Yunho. his wife now is sick!”

“what?!”

“and I’ll give Yunho a lesson too, How can he leaving his wife and have an affair with Jaejoong.”

“Mwoo??! Jae hyung must leave him!”

“Today I and halmoni will visit his wife, her name is Jung inna.”

“But... is Jaejoong hyung know it?”

“I don’t know... I saw some hickey arround his neck, ahh i hope they don’t do ‘that’.... Jaejoong is not a person like that... if he knows if Yunho’s wife sick, he wouldn’t do that.”

“or Jung Yunho trapped him?? and used Jae hyung to be his ual object?”

“Junsu... Im worried with Jaejoong... Do you remember how patethic is he?”

“Me too, oh i feel something bad will happen.”

***

Jaejoong prepared yoobin go to the school, umma and appa wait him at dining room for breakfast.

“Oh Umma grandchild....you looks pretty~” Umma hugged Yoobin and carried her.

“Umma, im eating on the street!” Changmin, Jae’s dongsaeng take bread and jam, he looks messy and hurry.

“Why?! “

“Im late!” after kissed his umma and appa, Changmin run out.

“aish that kid,--“ Umma grumbled.

“he looks happy everyday...” Jaejoong sigh and sat between his parents.

“and you? Why not? Can you look how cute yoobin is...” Umma pinched Yoobin cheeks and laugh.

Jaejoong smiled...

***

Author POV

But today i meet him. I wait him for along minutes, but he didn’t come yet. So i decided go to the toilet, checking my appereance, spray perfume at my wrist and neck.

When I back to my seat, i saw him reading newspaper. Waiting me.

“Thank you for coming.” I greet him.

He closed the newspaper, our eyes met.

“you looks tired.”

“I spent the night with my wife... she can’t sleep.”

“You wouldn’t tell it to me.” I sigh, sat on my seat, grumbled, make a annoy face.

“that’s not like your tought, we just talked each other.”

“Hmm....”

“Are you OK?”

“Im forget swallowed some pills today.” i look at outside.

He chuckled, “are we will do it everytime we meet?”

“No... now we meet just for lunch, “

I clap my hand, ordered something to waiter.

***

I ate lazily, i don’t eat... just stirring my Maccaroni soup. Yunho look at me, yeah.. i lost my appettite since two days ago.

“Jaejoongie, eat your food... are tasted not good? Shall we moved another place?”

“Ah... no. i’ll eat...” lazily i make a spoonfull of maccaroni and eat it, but....ugh...”

I runs to the toilet, leaving Yunho.

“Hoegh.... hoeg....” I threw up...but why?

My body unwell, i got temperature.... aish, i don’t eat for two days, yesterday i came to the beach, my typhus relapses.

***

“Are you Ok?” Yunho followed me, he pats my back.

“Im OK... “

“You’re not OK, You sick Jaejoongie.” Yunho touch my forehead.

 

********************************************************************************************************************************

Yoochun and Junsu now arrived at hospital, they help Halmoni turn down from car,

“yak you two, don’t treat me as old woman.”

She pats yoochun hand and pats Junsu butts.

“Yak halmoni! Im the only one who can touch his butts!” yoochun give a death glare to his halmoni.

Junsu blushing~

***

“She’s gone.”

Yoochun, Junsu and Halmoni looking each other.

Mrs Yoo cried, and Mr.Yoo froze, look at the patient’s clothes on the bed... his daughter gone.she run off from hospital.

********************************************************************************************************************************

Yunho bring Jaejoong to the car.

“You must go to the hospital, your hand cold.” Yunho looks worried, grabbed my hand.

“I felt bad on my stomach,”

“which one hurt?” Yunho rubbing my belly.

“Uhnn~... there...”

“Here?”

“uhm..”

Jaejoong felt relax when yunho touched his belly...

“Yunho... i think Im Ok now....thank you,”

“really? Don’t want to go to the hospital?”

“No... I can handle it, now i’ll pick you go your home.”

***

Jaejoong and Yunho now arrived at Yunho’s house. Both are quiet, but they holded hand each other.

“I’ll get of from the car and go home.” Yunho released his hand from Jae, but Jae still hold it. “now what?”

“Don’t let me go.” Jae don’t facing Yunho, but he look forward.

“Take care... bye,” Yunho tried removed it from Jae’s hand.

Jaejoong pulled Yunho and kissed him. Both couldn’t refuse... and bring them into the deep kisses.

“mmmh,..” Yunho released it.

But Jae pulled him again, 10minutes they kissing.

“Happy?” yunho asked Jae, he nod and smile.

“Thank you....”

“I love you,”

“what?” Jaejoong widen his eyes, yunho pulled him into the kiss again,

“I love you, I love Kim Jaejoong,”

***

Jaejoong POV

Yunho leave me, i can saw his back from my car... he said if he loves me... ah! it make me can’t leave him again... Yunho... why im really loves you too even three years ago, my feeling doesn’t change.

I get off from my car, runs and hugged him from back.

“Yunnie ah~! i miss you!”

“eoh? i leave you just less than 5 minutes ago. = =a” Yunho turn back, he kissed my forehead.

I replied him with kiss his left cheek.

“husband....?”

I released yunho hugged and look at the sounds where come from.

The pale skin, thiny body.... weak body with long haired...... Do I look a ghost?!

“wife?”

What? what yunho said? She’s his wife? She opened the door and standing at living room,

I froze and keep contact with his wife.... we has met.... but when and where?

“What are you doing here? don’t you stay at hospital now?” yunho come closer to her.

“I—Im waiting you go home and prepared the dinner.” She smiling... ah no she’s not smiling but she after cried... does she know what i do?

“But wife, You’re sick!! Do you run off from hospital?!”

I shock.... yunho treat his wife like that?

Suddenly his phone rang, he picked it. I can’t hear his conversation, but i know if he talked with someone who older than him,... maybe his.... father in law?

Now he turn off his phone, and back to me.

“aw!!”

He grabbed my hand and said...

“Get out...”

“What?”

“Get out from here!!”

Oh my Lord, after said if he loves me, now he kicked me.

“You bastard....” I said to him,

“what!” Yunho yelled.

“WHY YOU HIDE IT FROM ME!!”

Yunho dragged me and sent me to the car, but i refused him.

“YOU NEVER TOLD ME IF YOUR WIFE SICK!!”

Yunho doesn’t hear me, he pulled my body.

“I THINK IM IN LOVE WITH WRONG PERSON! YOU’RE SICK YUNHO! YOU CRAZY!”

“AND YOU! YOU’RE CRAZY TOO! BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME!”

“I LOVE YOU BECAUSE OF YOOBIN! OUR DAUGHTER!”

“SHUT UP!!”

Yunho caught by his wife.... and i... ugh! Wanna punch him! I feel so sorry to his wife! Im cried.

“Now get out before late!!”

“Late for what yunho?”

BUGH!

Suddenly yoochun punch Yunho.

Junsu hugged me, he come with Yoochun and yunho’s father in law.

“YOU’RE SICK!” Yoochun punch yunho again, I saw the fresh blood from Yunho’s mouth.

“Please stop....” yoo inna cried, until fall down, she beg to yoochun to stopped his action.

But Yoochun don’t stopped his act until Yunho’s father in law come.

“stop!” Yunho’s father inlaw come and stopped them.

But....

PLAKK!

Once again, Yunho got slapped from his father in law~

“appa please stop........!” Inna cried,

Look how cruel am I! I don’t have heart... i cursed my self,

“I love him even he loves someone else.... i don’t care....that’s all my fault... I can’t be his perfect wife... I can’t cook, i can’t wait him everyday... and... i can’t give him a child... that’s all my fault....everybody don’t blame him please....” Now How pathetic yoo Inna... she loves Yunho, while her heart now sick...

Mrs yoo come and hugged inna, hugged her weak body~

But why im so happy hear inna said that? She would love Yunho even he loves me too...that mean... she give her agreement....but! KIM JAEJOONG! Is not you!

Is YOU If you’re angry and want to kick Yunho rightnow...

I hold my breathe... yes im angry and want to kill him!

***