still TBC!

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

Jaejoong look at the lunch box that he made before. This the third time changmin refuse it.

This is a week after Jaejoong leave hospital, Jaejoong tried make changmin comeback as usual... not ignored him like this.

Jaejoong placed it on the referigerator and sigh.

 

***

“Hey Changmin! Where’s your lunch box?I didn’t see it for three days.” Ask Changmin’s friend who always bother him when he lunch.

“Now I won’t bring it forever.” Said changmin coldly.

“Kyaa that’s true Oppa? Shall i make it for you later?” ask one of girl who admiring Changmin.

“Yes that’s true we will do that too. And it called Love bentoooo <3” scream another girls.

“Shut up. i don’t want.” Changmin hit the table then leaving the class.

“whoa.. since when he has over high temper like this?” ask the girl.

“I don’t know... but by the way who will make him a lunch box ? It must be a joke.” Said another girl.

“why?”

“He’s food monster! “

Changmin goes to the rooftop, he loosing his mood to study, then he tried skip the lesson until school end.

***

Yunho’s house,

Yunho look at his mother in law Lift the baby out of the bath, and straight her onto a dry towel. Yunho helped his mother bathing his baby.

 

“yunho, drain the water please.” Said mother.

 

“I’ll do that later mother.”

 

“why?”

 

“because I want to look she dress up.”

“Haha, she’s pretty isn’t? You can’t control yourself admiring her right?”

Yunho smiled cutely then caressing his baby’s cheek.

 

Now the baby looks cute after mother dress her up.

“Yeah, now I’ll feed her,” Mother looks happy.

“Mother, thanks for helping me alot.”

“what are you saying? Im happy take care my grandchild, don’t mind about it.”

“hm..”

“hey, what the time is it? you must pick inna from chemotheraphy.”

“ah~ yes...”

Yunho prepared himself go to the hospital, after he caressing and kiss his little baby.

 

***

 

“Taeyeon... next week Im going to leave for resting my body for all activities.” Said Jaejoong after he come to the his office.

“Yoona already call me and she also going to leave for take a rest Jaejoong shhi.” Replied  Taeyeon.

“Okay~ “

Jaejoong look at his desk and make it tidy,

“Here, Jaejoong shhi.” Taeyeon lend a cup of coffee.

“ah, im sorry Taeyeon, Im not drink coffee while my pregnancy still have a problem. But water is better.” Jaejoong smiled and don’t want make Taeyeon hurt, so he make another request.

“Im sorry I don’t know it Jaejoong shhi, i hope your pregnancy healthy as always.” Taeyeon give Jaejoong a glass of water.

“Thank you and don’t mind it.” Jaejoong drink it and back with his activity.

“Jaejoong sshi... you looks tired, better if i do that for you.”

“Ah, no... I can do it by myself, i know you were busy Taeyeon, that’s right?” Jaejoong with his stubborness ignore taeyeon help.

“Ok... just call me if you want something Jaejoong shhi, don’t lift something heavy and doing something can harm your baby.”

“yes miss Taeyeon... thank you~” Jaejoong smiled.

Taeyeon back to her work-seat and closed the door.

Jaejoong take a deep breathe, sat down and call Junsu.

“Junsu ah? where are you?”

---

“where?”

---

“i want to talk something important to you.”

“now.”

---

“okay, thanks.”

 

***

“wife, how are you?” yunho help inna walking.

“Im not fine .”

“Huh? Do you feel sick?”

“A lot.”

“which part ?” Yunho touching the parts of his wife body.

“Stop!! you can’t find it! that’s not seen!” inna push yunho body and pats his hand.

Yunho stop his action, removing all his touch and look up his wife’s eyes.

 

“i want go home.”

Inna coldly command yunho for bring her bag,make yunho follow her.

 

-Inna POV-

It’s an autumn, how pathetic this month? I think I can live back normally as another healthy people, but that’s not true... my cell cancer attack me after i had surgery 2 weeks ago. That’s the reason why i doing chemotheraphy.

My heart still hurt, because of my husband stupidness, why he can’t abandoned me? why he keep his love for unhealth people like me? Im gonna die, you know?

And I thinking about Jaejoong, how can i ignore him while his dongsaeng save my baby and me.

He must marry with Yunho.

Must!

I seize my warm cardigan and I know yunho noticed it, not long, he grabbed my hand. I silent for a while until i remove his touch and back to look out of scenery from the car.

-End of Inna POV-  

 

-Yunho POV-

What is she thinking? She become cold now, she avoid me to touch her. i know... it’s become so awkward between us. Is it because of Jaejoong? Oh for God shake... Jaejoong really hates me.

I look at inna who still ignore me.

“inna..” i call her.

She’s not respon me.

“Im sleepy, don’t bother me.”

“Sleepy? With those comics? Don’t lie...”

“Oh my God, started tomorrow I’ll sit on the back seat so you can’t bother me.”

“wife... don’t be like that.”

“I do anything i want, because im going to die,.”

“wife! What are you talk about?”

“focuss driving! You want make me die now?”

CKIEEEEETT!

-end of Yunho POV-

Yunho stopped his car, he got angry.

“talk now what do you want?” still with his calm voice.

---

“wife... please talk to me... im not God who knows all inside human’s heart, even you’re my wife i still don’t know.”

“I hate your stupidness.”

“Okay~ then please tell me what is stupidness of me?hm?”

“ask to your heart.”

“wife... like i said before, im not God.... im human with my limits.”

“jaejoong...”

“jaejoong what?”

“I want him to be your wife.”

Yunho take a deep breathe..