the last move on

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

“How are you baby?”

“Fine,” Yunho open the fridge and pulled a bottle of water.

It’s a week afer Yunho stay in the hospital. He looks fine now, his wife come to pick him.

“I have a good news,” Inna come closer to Yunho and giving him a peck. “Hm? What is it?” ask Yunho  while hugged his wife.

“Look!” Inna show Yunho a letter and yunho read it.

It’s the copy of inna’s health record, after read it Yunho smiled and kiss Inna’s forehead. “Im happy my wife, really happy.”

“Forget him and be last for me. I’ll spent the rest of my life to be with you.”

Yunho don’t give her the answer,

Yunho POV

She’s right... her condition back to normal after Changmin donate his marow-bone. Im as his husband really happy after she told me but in another situation, I must forget him, a person who has misery’s life because of me. Oh no... for the real that’s all his fault, if he don’t leave me... if he don’t hide his pregnancy... he never ask me first for taking his decision. But if he don’t leave me, im sure i’ll stuck as waiter... but i won’t regret it. now i want to say if i don’t need this position but how? It’s too late! Too late!! Arggh!

“Husband?” Inna ask me and i felt guilty to her. She also want my love.

“Ok. Let’s make our life happily.” Said me.

***

End of Yunho POV

Junsu and Jaejoong spent their time go to the beaauty salon. They do facial massage.

“Hyung, why you avoid him for a month?”

“I’ll think about it. I won’t hurt you.”

“hurt me? haha it’s not funny hyung. i hate him because of him, not you.”

“please don’t hate Yoochun, i want third of us back together.”

“Im sorry I can’t.”

“Junsu... are you afraid of jealousy?”

“NO.but im happy if you avoid him, im sure he will be sad, depression and dead soon.”

“Junsu! what are you saying?My son hear you.”

“are you worried? Hahaha look! if you want him alive please don’t avoid him.”

“but...”

“or i’ll help you to kill him. it will be my pleasure.”

“ok, then kill him.” Jaejoong looks dissappoint now.

“You chosed me than him? oh im very grateful hyung.”

“Junsuu you know i don’t like harsh words. Please don’t make me afraid.”

“Okay... i give you more time. i don’t like to be murder too. So accept him.”

“Im not sure with my feelings.”

“But he loves your child. Make them as priority. Or you want me marry you? but i don’t like a children.”

Jaejoong hissed, “Marry you? it seems like i have same relationship.”

Junsu burst in laugh, “Hahahaha! Then what the name of your relationship with Yunho??”

Jaejoong pats Junsu head, “don’t mention his name.”

Junsu touch his forehead, “aw don’t hit me. but you’re so cruel hyung, you make two man life in sorrow, ah no. three man.”

“Three??” ask Jaejoong.

“do you remember choi siwon??”

“ah, yes... i heard he living on Japan now.” Jaejoong try to remind about his ex lover.

“Okay, forget him. he’s looser and now concern with two people who damn in love with you. Yunho and Yoochun.”

“Uhm, i won’t choose both.”

“hey... listen to me, your child isn’t korean cityzen. You need marriage certificate as soon as possible for making her legal. And look! you will give your son birth. You need marriage certificate for signing his birth certification. And change your to be female.”

“W-what?? I won’t! Im male Junsu.”

“Where do you life huh?? you life at strict country. If you’re not willing, moved to the america or europe, yeah that was my plan with that jerk before we decide broke up.”

“ah... Im confused now.”

“I-Im sorry. Don’t be stressed or your baby will come out now.”

“Yeah and you will help me pulled him out.”

“Yaak! I hate baby >.<”

***

JAEJOONG POV

Day passed out,

Im tired to be like this then i tried make a call Yoochun when im break.

“Hello, Yoochun ah... will you come to my office after it closed?”

-

“don’t forget buy me a food.”

Not long, Yoochun come.

“what did you buy?” ask me when he come. He smiled, “Sushi.”

I and yoochun has dinner, sometimes he chuckled after look at me. “Why do you laugh?” ask me.

“You gained so much Jaejoong.” He mocking me. “yeah, after labor i’ll make diet program.”

“But you’re pretty like this, i like it.”

“Hemm that food looks delicious.”

“You change the topic haha, btw Im happy you call me again. you save me from depression for a week.”

“so pathetic. Why you’re not trying join bussiness with your grandmother.”

“Im not interested with bussiness.”

“If you don’t have a job, how can you pay all we need?”

“All your need? It seems like someone just porpose me as his husband.”

I chuckled, yeah that is the point why i invite him. “Jae?... don’t scare me.”

“How could i scare you?” i stare at him, he suddenly grab my hands. “Im afraid if it’s just a joke from you.”

“Im still learning... how to be good partner for you.” I saw his happy face, Yoochun... my best friend who love me.

“Jaejoong it means you accept my feeling??”

“I’ll learn and leaving you.” i give him a hints.

“Leave me??”

“Leaving old Park Yoochun, welcome new Park Yoochun.” I grinned and make a V sign.

***

A view days after confess,

I got fever at night, and has low blood pressure.

This is the reason why accept Park Yoochun, i hope you don’t dissappoint with my reason.

First. I had conversation with Junsu and Yoochun to solved our problem. Junsu told me if he hate Yoochun and won’t met him again. but he doesn’t mind if I has relationship with his ex lover.

Seccond. Yunho wife came to my family for say thanks to Changmin. She’s healthy and be complete wife to Yunho. She told me if she will try her best for Yunho. it makes me damn jealous, but who am I? Im not permitted to be angry or jealous, because it will make yunho sad. I want to see Yunho happy because i love him, even wihout me.

Third. I have two children now. They need someone who love them as their daddy. Yoochun never stop take care them, for me... how can i ignored lovely guy like him? even Yunho hotter and handsome than him *bricked*

Fourth. Yoochun bring me to his grandmother and introduce me. She’s very kind to me, even he still in love with Junsu. She blame Yoochun infront of me because he leaving Junsu, but she doesn’t continued it after she know im beautiful than Junsu, Oh Junsu Im sorry.

Fifth. My Parents agree if Yoochun to be their son in law soon. Same as Changmin, he also agree, and now He continued his study to the USA.

Sixth. Im trying open my heart to him.

Offcourse, just one person don’t like about my relationship with yoochun, You know who. Today he came to the office, caught us (Me and yoochun) chatting and laugh. He came for financial of my children. I saw his jealousy face. Oh damn, he’s very damn y hot if he angry. *ignore me*

***

Author POV

Yunho stop infront of cristmas store, the snowman dolls attract him. The shopkeeper greet him and persade to come in. He nodded then entered that store.

“Yoobin-ah,!”

Yunho wave his hand from the window, yoobin run and hugged his father.

“Yoobin ah! wait! your father still on the way now.” Yoobin’s teacher follow her and stop her step after know Yoobin hugged a man.

“Annyong songsaengnim, but Im her father.”

“Erh... ? Im sorry sir, you can’t pick her after Mr. Park come.”

“Park??hey, he’s not her father!” Yelled Yunho.

“Papa, don’t be angry...” Yoobin pulled Yunho’s shirt. “Look! she call me Papa. Im her father.”

“Im sorry sir, but Jaejong sshi  also said if Mr. Park her father.”

“Whatever! But he’s not Yoobin’s father. Is it right yoobin?” ask yunho to his daughter, “Yes, you’re my papa but Mommy said to me if uncle Yoochun also my Appa”

“What?it’s not fair. Yoobin ah, im tired because of your Mommy.Whe he become selfish now? Im your Papa Yoobin, Im your other half.” Yunho looks worried.

“Songsaengnim! Im her biologic father, im free asking her to go.” Yunho holdd his daughter’s hand tight.

“Im sorry sir, I can’t... we must wait her father first, Mr.Park.”

“HE’S NOT HER FATHER!!” angry Yunho.

Yoobin crying, and songsaengnim tried to catch Yoobin  but Yunho blocking her. “Yoobin ah! comeback here, you can’t follow the strange people. Believe me baby.”

“Hey I told you, Im not strange people! BUT IM HER FATHER!!”

“P-Police! I must call police!” songsaengnim open her phone and press one of button.

Yunho seize it and threw it on the floor, *poor i-phone.

“WHAT?? POLICE? Do you think Im a criminal??”

“give me back Yoobin or i scream.” Threat songsaengnim.

“.”

“Yunho Papaaa hikss” Yoobin looks scary and make yunho calm, she kiss yunho’s temple. Songsaengnim stunned, she confuse and still with same pose until yunho bring yoobin by taxi.

-

Not long, Yoochun come and find songsaengnim in shock.

“Songsaengnim,” Yoochun pats her shoulder.

“Mr. Park Im sorry, someone kidnap Yoobin.”

“WHAT??!”

***

Yunho calming his daughter while they in the taxi.

“Baby stop and don’t cry, Im sorry... I just afraid to loose you. Papa love you.”

“Mommyyy....huweee...”

“Sir, where are you going?” ask the driver.

Yunho sighed then give his address.

“Yoobin, look at Papa, I bought you something... Look, “

Yoobin stop crying, wipe her tears then received something that Yunho gave to her.

“ Look, it’s snowman.” Yunho cheer her daughter.

The driver look at them from the mirror and smiled, “Kids always like that.”

Yunho feels relieved when Yoobin back to smile.

-

Yunho bring Yoobin to his house where Inna and his baby stay.

“Im home.”

Inna open the door but she shock after know his husband bring a child into the house.

“Husband? Why you bring her?”

“I- I don’t know.” Yunho touch his forehead then loose his tie.

“Yoobin-ah... why Yunho bring you here?” ask Inna to Yoobin. Yoobin don’t give her answer, she hide behind yunho’s leg.

“Husband? does Jaejoong know?” ask Inna curious.

“what are you saying?? Take care her and give her lunch!!” said Yunho in frustation.

“? O-Okay... but please don’t yell.” Inna make Yoobin follow her, “Cmon baby, aunt won’t hurt you.”

Slowly yoobin follow inna, and she hold her hands. Inna smiled for her.

Yunho stuck with his mind, then trhowing himself on the sofa.

***

Yoochun called Jaejoong if Yoobin with Yunho now.

“Omo?! He forced songsaengnim? Yoochun, what should I do??”

“Call police now.”

“W-what? d-don’t Yoochun, we can solve it together.” Jaejoong become panicked now.

“We can’t! It’s over Jae.”

“Yoochun baby, please calm yourself. Where are you?I’ll be there as soon as possible.”

Yoochun wait jaejoong in the school. Quickly Yoochun come forward to Jaejoong when he saw him.

“Jaejoong.”

“Yoochun, songsaengnim, what happen?? How can Yunho forced Yoobin to follow him?”

“He said if he’s Yoobin’s father but I don’t believe him, then he forced to take Yoobin.”

Jaejoong make a deep sigh, “Yes songsaengnim, he’s Yoobin’s biologic father. But you do the right thing, he’s not permitted  to take my child without my permission.”

“Then, don’t waste our time to call police.” Said Yoochun impatiently.

“Yoochun... calmdown, i think i know where’s he now.”

“where?”

***

Yunho’s sweet house.

“Here,” Inna give Yunho a glass of water, but Yunho refused it. “Husband... don’t be like this, take care your condition.”

“Where’s she? she’s more important than me.” Yunho asking about yoobin.

“She’s eating... i help to feed her but he refused me, the way she refused me same with you... so, your act so childish now.”

Yunho grab the glass from Inna and drink it, “Accompany her... you must eat.”

But suddenly the door knocked.

-

“Yoochun calm down, please calm down... inna and her baby might inside. Don’t scary her.”

“I won’t forgive him, it’s not the first time. first he yelled and shout infront of your parents about children when they came into your house.”

“Yes, but it’s not the best way!”

“You will loose your child!! Don’t you know who’s Mr. Yoo??”

“W-what?”

The door open, Yoochun push Yunho but Yunho push him back, the door closed.

“What do you want?I’ll take her back. My daughter.” Yoochun glared to Yunho.

“Your daughter?” Yunho spit to one side of Yoochun.

“!” Yoochun wanna punch Yunho but Yunho punch him first.

“S-stop!! Please stop!!” Jaejoong scream.

“WHO SAYS SHE’S YOUR DAUGHTER??!!” angry Yunho.

“EVERYONE! I’LL MAKE EVERYONE BELIEVE IF IM HIS FATHER!”

Yunho back to push Yoochun until he fall to the ground. And sit infront of Yoochun, “your face so annoy!” Yunho punch Yoochun no merci, it stop when yoochun rolled their position and hit Yunho. They bleeding now.

“Yoochun stop it! Yunho stop it!!” Jaejoong

“WHY YOU STOP ME?! YOU SNAKE!” Shout Yunho to Jaejoong.

“S-nake?”

“WHAT ARE YOU SAYING TO MY WIFE??” angry Yoochun.

“Now what? haha, YOUR WIFE? YOUR WIFE ??!!”

“ you Yunho!!”

“I won’t believe it ! Im sure he still through me! so DON’T DARE TO CALL HIM YOUR WIFE!!”

“STOP IT PLEASE!!! THERE’S OUR BABY INSIDE!!!” jaejoong pulled Yunho from Yoochun.

“Why you don’t pulled him huh? why you choose me, do you still in love with me but pretend loving someone? And told anyone if he’s our child father huh?? TELL ME JAEJOONG!!”

In the house, Inna hugged Yoobin and her baby close their eyes with towel, she scary to the death.

“Who says? I told yoobin if you’re the real father. And what are you doing?you make it mess.”

“YOU LIED! IF YOU SAID LIKE THAT, THEN WHY THAT SONGSAENGNIM TREAT ME LIKE CRIMINAL??”

“yunho... calm your voice please, it’s not you. You promised me if you won’t make everything mess.don’t you remenber when you shouting and got mad infront of my parents?my mother scary to the death...what your problem? And about songsaengnim, she’s new and she never met you before.”

“SHE TOLD ME IF THAT BASTARD HER FATHER AND IM NOT. SHE SAID IM CRIMINAL.”

“No wonder... look your action now, you’re not different with criminal in the prison. Please try said it calm, i’ll give you explanation.” Jaejoong grab yunho’s hands tight.

“Honey, he’s stubborn brat. He won’t understand. Let me force him to open the door, take Yoobin then leaving.” Said Yoochun, he looks jealous because jaejoong hold Yunho’s hand.

“SHUT UP YOU!” Yunho glared to yoochun.

“Yunho... please...I beg you, “ Jaejoong back to calming Yunho, and yoochun threw his sight.

“Ok, tell me now.”

“look at this.” Jaejoong showing his diamond rings at the left hand. “this is the reason why our child call him Appa.”

“YOU TRULY DEMON SNAKE JAEJOONG!!” Yunho push Jaejoong ,

“Whatever you say.... but i hope you understand. Im not liar, Yoobin know who are you. and as my promise, i will tell to our baby when he born soon. So what’s your problem hum? I won’t angry to you, i know your position and i know my position.” Jaejoong give Yunho an explain.

Yunho become silent, his heart broken now.

“If I marry with Yoochun, everybody will call him as our child’s father... it’s so nature Yunho if they don’t know if you’re the real father, we’re not married. I think it’s no problem if other people say if Yoochun is their father... don’t be afraid,Im promised if our child never forget you, Okay?”

“Why you’re not tell me? WHY??!”

“I think he doesn’t hear you honey.” Mocked Yoochun.

“STOP CALLING HIM HONEY!”

“Look, he don’t listen you Jaejoong baby, Jaejoong honey, Jaejoong yeobo.” Yoochun seems win now.

“Yoochun-ah....” Jaejoong shook his head then back to Yunho. He touch Yunho’s face.

“Don’t touch me.” replied Yunho sarcasm, but jaejoong forced himself touching Yunho. yunho keep refusing him, but Jaejoong struggle with his action and bring Yunho to his chest.

Yunho crying and burried himself to Jaejoong’s neck. “Ssh baby... You’re fine now.”

“You’re liar...you said you will love me forever, you said we will happy together.”

Jaejoong muted, he know... all Yunho’s says is about their promise when they had a relationship at past, during they broke up.  “you have ye eun...you have Jung Inna, im sure she will take care you and love you forever.”

“I want you.”

“We can’t... Look... My Fiancee look at us, we can’t be like this...hurry up, wake up baby.”

“Im your children’s father. Im your first place.” Yunho keep stubborn.

Jaejoong give a sign to Yoochun, then yoochun come inside the house.

“Okay... Okay you got first place in my heart.”

“Husband,-“ Inna rushed to the yunjae after yoochun open the locked door.

“we must move on, look who come, your wife.” Slowly Yunho released Jaejoong and wake up from his sorrow life.

“inna, please take care him. I come here just for taking my daughter.”

***

At the car,

“Honey, are you okay?” Yoochun grab jaejoong shaking hand.

“Yes, Im okay....I hope Inna can calm him. i give my number when she got a problem. But she’s not calling me until now.”

“It means, she can handle it. Please don’t worry, you has 9 months pregnancy.”

“yes, I know it Yoochun.”

There’s silence between them.

“Honey... I like your action when you show him our wedding rings.it means you’re serious with me.”

“Do you think Im not serious?” said jaejoong coldly.

“eoh... calm down honey.”

“Bring me to your apartement.”

“What?”

“Bring me and yoobin to your apartement.”

***

Yoochun take a shower, then brush his teeth until clean.

“Im finish.” Yoochun come to his bedroom, there’s jaejoong who take a look his action figure collection.

“You don’t add your collection?” ask jaejoong while he get closer to Yoochun and reach the towel.

“Oh, Im not.” Yoochun let Jaejoong dried his hair.

Yoochun lifted his face, then kiss jaejoong upper lips ,and rotate it. Jaejoong reply his kiss. Their kiss broke the silence, the sounds of kisses make everyone goosebumps when heard it, so y.

Yoochun lifted Jaejoong on his laps, and starting Jaejoong’s neck. Jaejoong stopped it, he push Yoochun to make distance then open his shirt showing his milky skin and pinkish . He lead Yoochun to both, then pressing Yoochun’s hair into him.

“Ahh....Yoochun ahh...” jaejoong close his eyes , moan in pleasure.

“Jae, before we do the next step... is it Okay for our baby?”

“Uhh? Yeah It’s okay.”

“I’ll be gentle.”

Jaejoong nodded then closed his eyes... let yoochun give him service first.

And Then.... they making love.

***

PRANG!

“husband, are you okay?” Inna come to the bathroom. She shock, yunho left hand is bleeding. He punch the mirror. “Husband!!”

Patiently inna wrapped a bandage on the Yunho’s hand. “Fortunately... it’s not deep.” Inna blow Yunho’s wound after she finished wrap it.

Yunho pulled Inna onto his laps then kiss her.

***

Meanwhile~

Junsu shout, scream,  jump, and yelled like a crazy~

What happen with Junsu? plz wait the next chapter.

 


Yeaaaaaaah~ finally how how? Review review comment comment *evilaugh*
oh i love green kkk bt im not jjharem

reply for Jiyoolie : thank you, btw up to you continue read it or not Im freeeeeee and i never force someone to read it. :P
                                cz i love writing even i have bad grammar.