approval is end

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

Jaejoong prepared breakfast for his family, he stirring a seafood noodle with chopstick and added salt and tasted it, “huh, still bland~” Jaejoong make a cute expression after tasted his food.

Yoobin waiting Jaejoong for bathing her, she sit on the chair and play with her dolls.

“Yoobin honey, you can go to the bathroom first. Mommy was prepared steamy water.” Said Jaejoong to his little daughter, but she ignored him.

“Yoobin ah~ listen Mommy.” But still Yoobin doesn’t care.

“Yoobin...” Jaejoong come to her “you must learn and do from what mommy said to you, if you can’t you’ll make yourself difficult soon.”

“I want Mommy prepared all.” She pout her lips, same with Jaejoong.

“You must do by yourself start now, Mommy will more busy after giving birth your dongsaeng.”

“So don’t giving him birth, Mommy only have me. No else.huh.”

“yoobin, don’t be naughty... you must love and care your dongsaeng, don’t be selfish... he also Mommy’s child.” Jaejoong carefully squated infront of Yoobin and caring her hair.

“When Mommy will giving birth?”

“Hemm... still don’t know, maybe arround february,dear.”

“february? Wow, next month right?” suddenly Yoochun come and threw a key to Jaejoong.

“omo!” Jaejoong catch the key, “Yoochun ah~ you come here early, i haven’t prepare Yoobin. Uhmm... wanna join breakfast?” Jaejoong panicked, because he haven’t bathing Yoobin and just finished breakfast, while Changmin ,and his parents busy with their bussiness.

Yoochun help Jaejoong to take Yoobin go to the school because Jaejoong can’t drive since his belly getting bigger. Sometimes Yoochun also pick Yoobin after she finished her school, if he can’t Junsu will help Jaejoong too.

“You prepared breakfast, I’ll bathing Yoobin.” said yoochun and take yoobin on his arm.

“Yaay~ Uncle Yoochun will bathing me!” Yoobin seems happy and yelled, Jaejoong smiled.

“Yes baby, come here... come to appa ne?”

“Yoochun appa~” said yoobin.

“Huh? yak! yoobin don’t said Yoochun like that, it will make him vainglorious.” Protest Jaejoong.

“Why not? She’s okay with it.” yoochun sticked his tongue to Jaejoong and bring Yoobin to the bathroom.

Jaejoong shrugged his shoulder.

***

Meanwhile,

Yunho wake up from his sleep, his head feels like spinning arround. He sit beside his bedroom and cheking his text box, was empty. He make a deep sigh then tried back to sleep, he can’t bear his pain arround his head.

“Yunho my son. You’re not going to work?” His mother open the curtain, she bring Yunho’s baby and feed her.

“Ungh... what the time is it mother?”

“09:00 pm. Hem? What happen to you? lastnight you’ve reject my call and back to home so late.” Ask Yun’s mother.

But Yunho still don’t moved, he give a massage to his head.

“Mother, i have headache. Can i skip my work today? I can’t bear the pain.”

“Huh? are you okay?” Mother come to Yunho and touch his forehead. “did you go to drink lastnight?”

“No... Im not. But it really hurt.” Yunho closed his eyes and burning his face into the pillow.

“Okay, I will prepare breakfast now. if you can’t go there, just call me and i will bring your breakfast here.”

“hem.. btw where’s inna? Why Umma prepared it all, doesn’t she help you mother?”

“aish- don’t said inna, i don’t know what she doing lately.” Mother waving his hand and don’t want make it to be long conversation.

Yunho silent, back to sleep and thinking what inna doing now but it makes he more in pain.

***

Jaejoong waving his hand to Yoobin and yoochun.

“such a lovely family~ but poor her, he’s not her father right?”

Jaejoong heard two woman gossipping about him.

“i heard she will have second child.”

Jaejoong glared to them, and slam the door.

After closed the door, he rub his big belly.

“what happen?” ask umma to him.

“People nowaday is .” Jaejoong runs to the upstair, ignored his Umma.

Jaejoong laid on the bed and starting sent a text to Yunho.

‘to : chubbyhubby

Good morning :)

Then pretend back to first position, laid on the bed and placed his mobile on the table.

Pip piip ß replying message

‘from : chubbyhubby

Morning b

“B? What the meaning of B? Baby? XD” Jaejoong got excited and continued sent his text.

‘to :chubbyhubby

What the meaning of b? :)

Jaejoong can’t stop smiling and keep waiting.

Pip piip

‘from :chubbyhubby

Jaejoong widen his eyes. how can Yunho said if he’s a .

‘to chubbyhubby

What-

He wanna type ‘what your mean’ but he got new message.

‘from chubbyhubby

YOU !

Jaejoong can’t believe it. why Yunho doing this to him? he make a call to Yunho, but no response from him. Jaejoong keep calling Yunho, until he can’t make a call again. Yunho pulled his battery.

***

Jaejoong checking a note that Junsu make to him.

“Junsu, I already check it and found some missing check. Can you change it?”

Junsu sigh then seize his note from Jaejoong.

Jaejoong not ready when Junsu pulled that note , so it make a cup of tea fell on the ground and broke.

“Ouch, “Junsu stand up and wipe his shirt from dripping tea.

“Are you okay Junsu?” Jaejoong give Junsu some tissue.

“im okay...i’ll make it clean.” Junsu squatted and take glasses.

“Ah, no... it’s my fault. I’ll clean it by myself.”

“Don’t... it danger and sharp.” Junsu slap Jaejoong’s hand but Jaejoong continued until one of them hurting Jae’s hand.

“Ouch!” Jaejoong hand’s bleeding.

“Stubborn!! Like i said before, let me clean it by myself!” Junsu yelled to Jaejoong.

“Junsu...”

“Shut Up and go to the first-aid box!”

Jaejoong his finger and runs to the bathroom, take medicine and plester.

-

Jaejoong blow his hand, not deep hurt but it still makes a little pain.

“Junsu... im done.”

“Hem,”

Jaejoong saw Junsu who still serious with his work, but it makes a bit akward between them.

“Im sorry...”

Junsu keep ignoring him.

“I will make a hot chocolate for you, wait ne.”

“Don’t... I don’t need it hyung.”

“Okay... btw you can wear my clothes and i’ll put your dirty cloth into the laundry.”

“Don’t.”

“But it my false... “

“You’re pregnant. don’t make yourself get tired.” said junsu.

“But Im okay, don’t treat pregnant me like sick people.”

“Who treat you like that? I heard it from someone else.”

“Don’t hear. Someone is false.”

“But that someone always treat you like that. don’t you know?” ‘Brak’ Junsu closed the notes with a thud sound then leaving Jaejoong to the kitchen or bathroom maybe.

‘hey~ what’s wrong with people today?’

Jaejoong back to sit, with blanky eyes... don’t dare to look his mobile phone after yunho sent a weird text and he can’t calling him back for confirmation.

***

Yunho walked to the kitchen, it’s 02:00pm. He put a glass on the table then pour the water then drink it. His head still in pain. Not long, his mother come to the kitchen.

“Mother, do you have some aspirin?”

“Yes, i have but you must eat first. how the time is it? don’t skip your meal.”

Yunho nodded, then back to the his bedroom, search something. His phone.

-

Yunho keep searching his phone, he flipped bed-seat, looking for arround the table, but he can’t found it.

“Husband, what are you doing?” ask Inna suddenly.

“I looking for my cellphone, do you know where i placed it?”

“I don’t know... where is it, if he’s not sent you a lovely message in early morning.”

Inna show yunho’s phone with flat expression.

“You found it.” Yunho smiled and walked to the inna.

“what smile for?” ask inna cold.

“Offcourse for you who found it, how’s today? Do you sleep well lastnight?” ask Yunho and lend his hand, waiting Inna give him a phone.

“Liar... you smiled for a person inside your cellphone.” Inna save Yunho’s phone inside her pocket then sitting beside Yunho.

“What do you mean ? give it to me.... i must make a call to my boss.”

“are you still cheating on me?” ask inna.

Yunho keep silent but he stay calm, wanna give her an explain. “who’s cheating? Im goes to the work started 09:00 am until night, i don’t have extra time doing that.”

“where do you last night?you meet with him?” Inna interrogation his husband.

“with who? I just  looking for fresh air arround here.”

“Liar, i can’t trust you.”

“why?”

“He sent you a message today.”

“Huh? really? What he text to me?”

“don’t cheating on him... my approval is end.” Said inna coldly.

“can i check it by my self?”

Inna give Yun’s phone to him.

-

“just texted good morning?” ask yunho.

“yeah, for you it’s a simple text but for me is not. Cheating always started from simple and sweet things, right?”

“Im not cheating... he just my friend.”

“A friend don’t said ‘I love you’ and begged him to stay.”

“i don’t understand.”

“i don’t give you approval to loving him again... it hurt for me, if you want i stay here with your baby you must leave him, for our baby sake.”

“why you changed your mind?”

“I irritating when you still meet with him...”

“do you hate him? why and why must?”

“it’s too late. He already choose his life, raising his child by himself, and i don’t hate him. i just teach him how life must move on.” Said inna.

“wife, you too much... Jaejoong has my children.”

“If you keep cheating on him i’ll report you to my father and give Jaejoong a lesson, how to ignore another woman’s husband.”

“Don’t you forget if his dongsaeng save your life?”

“the person who i must say thanks is His dongsaeng, not him.”

“Inna. Don’t so rude like this~”

“Why? Changmin is Changmin, Jaejoong is Jaejoong. And who knows? it’s not a pure helping. I heard he begged to you to marry Jaejoong after he save my life. and don’t you remember he reject your porpose?” said inna.

“yes...i remember, but i know he’s lying, his eyes told me.”

“Want you or not I don’t care! You must leaving him as his wish~ Husband, You should be firmly. Don’t fall to him deeper.”

“im still confuse...”

“don’t give him a chance! He rejected you! he leaving you! he make me hurt also because he don’t accept my approval but now still bothered you! I can’t forgive him, even he has your child. I can hate his children also if he don’t stop teasing you.”

“Inna... we can talk about it again, my head spinning.” Yunho touch his forehead and fell on the bed.

“I belong to you and you only belong to me now and forever. And Jaejoong must move on.”

“Hemmh... can you give me a water now? please stop talking about this.”

***

Meanwhile, Jaejoong fell into the sleep. It’s raining autumn. Junsu come with hot lemon tea, don’t dare to make Jaejoong wake up. Junsu saw the street from their place, people runs and covered their head from the water. He remember the first time he met with Yoochun.

Flashback

Junsu POV

I stand near the street for along time, waiting the rain. Not far from i standing, i saw a couple laughing and talking playfully. I can saw them from their window of house. I got envy with them... a man looks care with his couple. Gay couple isn’t?

Who’s played as uke? I think the blonde man is uke. He looks beautiful, so pure and natural not like me. Im a gay... but i need put make up to make my face looks beautiful. i also has black long hair, people said it suit to me who has an oriental face.

Ignored them, i walked under the rain, until a man stopped me and give me an umbrella. A man from that house, and unexpected... his lover is my cousin who already moved to America... Kim Jaejoong. My aunt’s son.

Oh they not a couple, just best friend...

Flashback Junsu POV end

‘one sided love, between bestfriends’ Junsu take a deep breathe, look at Jaejoong who sleep like a snow white and won’t wake up until prince come and kiss him on the lips. Junsu open his sleeves, there’s red purplish mark and feels hurt. His tears flowing,

“Im sorry hyung... you can’t take my shirt off, even you’ll put it on laundry. i won’t make you look it all and know what happen...”