Only You

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

The fashion shows was boring~ i don’t know why, maybe my heart still can’t accepted what Yunho doing for me just now. I don’t know what i must to do. Gezzz he really hates me. Ok fine! He can hates me but not for yoobin!

“jaejoong sshi? You looks unhappy. Why? should we go home?” yoona give me a glass of water, make me better.

“No Yoona, nothing happen and we will stay here until it all finished.”

“Ok Jaejoong shhi. By the way how’s yoobin?”

I don’t know why after Yoona said her name my heart feels better. Then i smiled.

“She’s at home with her uncle and aunt. Ah thank you yoona, you reminds me about her. I’ll call her. I go to bathroom first.”

“Ok.”

------

I come home. Ah~ so happy... I can hear my Yoobin laugh and yelled,

“Mommy!!!”

“hello dear~ cmon, come to mommy.”

I hugged her and give her a sweet kiss.

“Mommy today i helped Junsu aunt prepared the dinner.”

“oh really? Have you say thank to Junsu aunt?”

“i say gomawo mom~”

“Sounds great... now you can speaks korean fluently.”

I her hair, but i can’t hiding my sad face anymore~ look at her makes me wanna cried, because i look yunho’s eyes in her eyes. i leaving her and runs to the bedroom, burried my face into the pillow and sobbed.

Junsu followed me.

“Yoochun, take care of yoobin. you two can play a video game now.”

“Yaaaay~~!” Yoochun and Yoobin yelled happy.

----

Junsu closed the door with calm... He come closer to me and pats my back.

“Jaejoong hyung what happen?”

“He refused his daughter, what should i do?”

“calm down... tell me what happen.”

“He can abandoned me but not for yoobin.”

Junsu rub my hand gently... He look at me and didn’t know what must to say. “You said the fact?”

“I said if i was pregnant with him.”

“then?”

“He leave me.” i started sobbing and crying.

“Calm down... look you’re still love him right?”

“How can? He just a past!”

“if you don’t love him, you will not crying like that. You just need his birth certification right? Why you’re crying?”

Crap. Junsu right. What i cried for?

“You’re right.” I wipe away my tears.

“Tomorrow tell to him if you’re now changed and you just want his birth certification, right? And said to him if he’s just a past for you, and you don’t need him anymore, you just need him only for your daughter. You can said that if you don’t love him right? If you still love him.... i don’t know what will happen....”

“I only just said that? What if after that he leave me? like i did before, i leave him maybe he can take revenge after that.”

“you—why you have a thoughts like that~ isn’t like a drama right?”

“ah that’s right, i’ll say it to him.”

“ Everything gonna be Ok.” Junsu pats my back and smiled.

---------

I sigh after entered the china restaurant again. Then i called Yunho ask him to come. Not longer, he come and grabbed my hand, pulled me out from the restaurant.

“akh! Yunho, it’s hurt!”

He pulled me to the park near the restaurant.

“Ah~ that’s good. You bring me here, like i said before, i have a child—“

“What do you want from me?”

“ah Ok. Here is it.” I give him a documents.

“you can forget me and all our past, after you give me your birth-certification. Because i need it for our child.”

“this is not just a certificate, but it will be a responsibility.” He closed the documents.

“she’s your child!”

“I can’t believe that... you’re a man and we only ‘do’ that for a twice.”

“But that’s true! You can look at my scar! I gave her birth or you can look my photo albums.”

“why you’re not telling me about it?”

“I...”

 “I can’t accepted it... maybe she’s not my child, “

“we can do a DNA-test if you disbelieved!”

“if she’s my child why you’re hiding it from me for along time? And why you leave me?”

“I do that because ...”

Suddenly a bell is ringing. I look at many worker stand up and walked, back to the office.

“I must go now.”

“Im not finished it yet.”

“We talk later, tomorrow, here.”

“I can’t wait until tomorrow. I’ll waiting you here.”

“Stubborn.”

After said that he leave me, leave me alone.

--------

I waiting him until he finished his work, i look at many worker walk to go home. But where’s he? i can’t see him. i can’t find him, huuuh. Im tired!

But i still wait for him. yeah~ one hour later...

I sigh~ he really not come.

“what are you doing here?”

I jump and shock, an old man suddenly appear behind me.

“hyak oldman! You make me shock!”

“why do you stay here? this place too dangerous for woman like you.”

“Im a man sir. Im sorry.”

“Really?? And what are you doing here?”

“Im waiting someone.”

“who? Ah i remember, for two days you two met right?”

“two? Two what??”

“You and Yunho right?”

“do you kno who’s yunho ahjusshi??”

“He’s really nice person. Im security here.”

“woahh!! Security ahjhussi i need your help!”

“what? “

-----------

It took a minutes to persuade this old man, and finally he let me go into the construction office to find Yunho’s new address.

“hmmm what kind of your relationship with Yunho?”

“ahh! I got ittt!” I yelled because i find some documents about Yunho and his new address. “Hahaha Jung Yunho~ i can’t become pathetic now.”

“hey... i ask to you.”

“Im very thaksfull to you ahjushi! But don’t tell me if i ask to you. OK.”

------------

“Im Hoooomeeee <3 “

“Mommyyyy why you’re so latee i miss youu”

“Hehee mommy really happy today. Where’s Junsu aunt and Uncle yoochun?”

“I don’t know mom.”

“Yoochuuun??! Where are you?”

Junsu come close to me. “how’s today?”

“Same like before, but i got his address. Look!” i showed it to junsu and laugh.

“just that = =a i think you’re still in love with him.” Junsu pats my shoulder.

“how can?”

“You like a teen girl who in love. “

“I want to look how’s Yoobin’s father look a like.” Yoochun seize my paper and look at this.

“Yoochun! Stop! Give it back!”

“I want to look it!”

“No! You might not!”

Then... yunho’s photo falling on the floor, Yoobin look it.

“gyaaaaaaa >__< Yoobin! don’t touch!” I seize it from yoobin.

“What is he mommy? He’s handsome.”

“mwo ya?? Do you know what is handsome?”

“I don’t know... but uncle yoochun always told me if he’s handsome.”

“what?” I give Yoochun a death glare.

“do you know Jaejoong hyung? he also asking yoobin to watch boyband concert, he said if Yoobin must know another handsome guy = =a make me want  pat his ” Junsu also give a deathglare to Yoochun.

“Hey hey! What are you two talking?”

Yoobin laugh~

(nb this chap still tbc :D) thank you for commenting

 

 

 

 

Still Jaejoong POV

At the morning~ ah so lazy.. i laid on my bed. Wear a white big shirt that can exposed my y laps. Oh Iam 26 years old but I seems getting more beautiful. But no longer, i get up and will prepared the breakfast. I walk to the kitchen, filled the glass with fresh water and drink it.

“Why you wake up so late? I almost completing the breakfast.” Junsu there.

“I don’t know~ im so lazy today.”

“will you come to the Yoobin’s father today?”

“Ah yes... maybe at night after he finished his work.” I bite an apple and walking through “I’ll make Yoochun and yoobin wake up.”

“Ok.”

I look at my beautiful angel who sleep, she’s looks cute but is not for a man besides him. Park Yoochun = =a

“dear, wake up... “

----------

At my bridal-salon office~

Yoona and I now checked a gown. I checked many beads that decorate dress while Yoona sew some part.

“Ah it’s done.” I clap my hands and stare yoona.

“Yes it’s almost finished.” Yoona still concern with her work.

“The bride will happy wear it.”

“yeah~ the design is very unique.”

“that’s my style, a wedding only happens once in a lifetime. So we must make it memorable.” I said with touch my chin, like people who think.

“araseo... because of that....would... would you make my wedding will be memorable Jaejoong shhi?”

I widen my eyes after yoona said it to me. “ahh yoona..!”

“He proposed me lastnight and our parents give the agreement.... so, will you...”

“I’ll make a beautiful gown for you! Ahhh congratulation >__< im really happy yoona!”

“thank you Jaejoong sshi >__<”

“we will celebrate it~ but not today, we will go to drink, ask seohyeon and our employee too.”

“I’ll accepted the invite”

“hmmm.. let me think first, a fairy tail wedding theme are suits to you Yoona >,<”

I and yoona chuckled together, i think wedding is a great moment... while im not married but i can feel how’s the bride and groom feels... just happiness. So that i decided being a wedding-gown designer ... I want share a happiness.

----------

Wedding? Ah why my head full filled by a wedding, wedding and wedding! It’s bother me a lot while i driving my car. Some people reach a happiness from the wedding. Isn’t right? I sigh, look at some documents and photos of me and Yoobin. I’ll show it all to Jung Yunho...

I parked my car after i find an address. Yeah~ i took my hello kitty’s mirror and checked my make up and hair. I think I looks beautiful now. i smiled and doing selcas XDD aish! Pabboyaa

It’s a small house, not an apartement. There’s a small garden and white roses are nice, a christmast ornament and the bells decorate the door. It’s a beautiful house right? And it’s a first time i know if yunho has a cute tasted like that. This totally match with a clothes that i wear, i wear a white coat and green scarf with christmast ornaments.

I pressed the bells, waiting someone opened the door. And not longer....

“Hello,” I smiled bright, after look at Yunho’s face.

I pushed him and entered the house. “Finally i found your address.look how smart I am”

But yunho stopped my step.

“Why? is it your attitude after your old friend visiting your house?” I pats his hand.

“get.. get out.”

“what?”

“Get Out!”

Oh God... what happen? Why he changed at all after i leave him for three years?

“I don’t.” Haishh look at my eyes now... im started tearing.

“I said you must get out!” He dragged me to go out, after he successfully make me go out he will close the door, but i hold it.

“let me tallk first! It’s all about your child! It’s not her mistake! But our fault!” I don’t know how much a pain that i feel now.

Yunho muted... like thinking something. He released my hands, the doors succesfully opened and.... I saw something that make my tears falling down so fast... I saw a big wedding’s photo at the living room...

“I...”

Yunho closed the door with athud sound.

BLAM!

I falling down... my knees become so weak after know if Yunho did it... Yunho married.