I’ll do anything...

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

 

 

Junsu and I bough some clothes, we did shopping at some boutiques. I chosed a sunglasses and junsu tried a contact lens.

“Junsu, look. how?” i showed him a sunglasses that i wear.

“ah.. no, it’s not suit to you.”

I released it and choosed another one.

After we spent our time at optic store, we walked again... Junsu bought an ice cream and i eat maccaroni. We eating while we walked arround.

“Junsu, i want to buy some fluffy-jacket.”

“is it a new style from france?”

“ah... No, suddenly i want to wear something feminimme, elegant and highclass... I want to buy some boots, and scarf too,”

 

****************************************************************************************************

 

I called yunho. I just want to know how is he, offcourse i do it at my work-place. I can’t do that at home because Junsu and Yoochun there. With a seductive tone, I called him.

“Yunnie ah...” I smiled, i want to ask him to come.

It’s a week after we met at Cheju. I bought a testpack in the morning and did a test, Im happy because Im fine and Im not pregnant. the result was negative.

Yunho really cares me, he always replied my message, sometimes also picked my phone, if he couldn’t picked the phone, he will sent me an apologize message, then called me.

But until rightnow, I never knows who’s his wife. I think I didn’t need it. I just needed his love to Yoobin and me.

I know our position, but sometimes i loose control.. I hold his hand at crowded, I laid my head on his shoulder and wrapping my hands arround his waist.

If it’s a dream... i wouldn’t wake up again. But it’s a real... and I must always wake up,

****

I heard someone knocked the door. It was 09:00 pm and im the only one here. I know if he’s Yunho.

“Yunnie? Are you there?” I opened the door and lifted my head,.. but I can saw him because it was dark, Im already turn off the lamp of my boutique after i closed it.

“Im here Jaejoongie...”

Im glad... those eyes make me weak~ after he give me a warm embraced, he gave me something. He gave me a roses bouquet.

“wow... this is really pretty,” I smelled the flower... Yunho really treat me like his wife.

Yunho smiled and  pecked my lips.

“Yak! Don’t steal my kiss!”

“You’re looks pretty in this night.”

“Really? I go to shopping with Junsu yesterday, don’t you noticed me if I wear something different?”

“Hahaha... i know... you wear something pink because you’re happy right?”

“you’re false... i wear it because it makes me ier.”

“Yak~ threw away your dirt-mind...”

I pouted my lips then he gave me a peck again. I pulled his hand to my waist, Im really want him tonight.(again?)

“You called me just to wanted it?”

Maybe Yunho can feel my breathe on his face, because I ... i blew my air arround his neck. He react to me, he placed another hand on my chest, he pushed me.

“Jaejoongie... i came here just wanna heard something that you will talked with me, as your wise... “

But he’s right.

I pats my head... Ok Im sorry.

“I did pregnancy test and the result is negative.”

He sighed “Oh, Im happy to hear that.”

“Don’t too much worry~ haha, i swallowed contraception pills everyday.”

“today you swallow it?”

“maybe........... no............or.............yes.” me with my seductive tone.

He smiled, pushed my body on the sofa, gave me a peck and kissed. We did it again......

 

****************************************************************************************************

 

I quickly swallowed my pill when Junsu came to the kitchen. I almost choked.

“are you Ok hyung? and what’s that?”

“uhukk~~ ah noo it’s just a vitamins.” I drink the water, make it cleared.

“junsu......~ <3 ”

“what?” junsu still doesn’t look at me.

“the weather is hot,.. maybe go to the swimming-pool is good recommended.”

“Dou you want to go? I’ll ask yoochun.”

“ahh anni... I can’t go... I get my period.”

“Period? Period what?!”

“Hehe~ menstruation.”

“eoh? =__=v  is your head alright?”

“ah~~ do you remember if Yoochun wants go to the movie?”

“yes... he ask me to go date but not now.” Junsu still busy with his activity, cooked.

“what if soccer-game or baseball-game? I heard from radio if your favorite player will play today.”

“I don’t want... i don’t want to go anywhere....”

“what if go to concert?I have two tickets~ don’t you and yoochun like SHInee?”

Junsu turned back and stared at me.

“they held... their concert—“

“Hyung..”

“what...?” I look at junsu with my innocence.

“why you really want me to go with yoochun?”

“because.... I heart you two.... “

“-___- i smell rats here~”

“please Junsuuu~~ here the ticket~~ ”

“Yunho will come?” Junsu asked me and I....

................

****************************************************************************************************

Finally~~ Junsu and Yoochun go to the concert. Yoobin plays with her dolls. I cooked a food.

I look at  my watch~ 15 minutes again Yunho will come. Today is Sunday, Yunho doesn’t go to work and My bridal-salon closed.

“Yoobin~~! Please help mommy...”

“What’s up Mom?” she bring a paper-cut.

“Yaak~ what are you doing?”

“I want to play it.”

“You can’t dear.... Mommy already make it tidy... don’t make it rush....”

“But Yoobin want play it!”

aw~No... i don’t wanna hear she crying if I avoid her, but..... look! she make the table looks messy~

Yoobin doing her paper cut at the living room on table with books, papers and crayon are scattered everywhere near her.

“Yoobin ah! don’t play here!” But i should forbid her.

She started sobbing,

“Will you crying? Huh? Mommy tired.... please don’t make mommy angry.”

Huuhuwaaaaaaaaaaa

DING DONG~~ the bells was rang, someone arrived.

****

I carried yoobin to opened the door, she pulled my hair. She was angry with me. ah~ we knew if Yoobin is cute and sweet, but don’t think if Yoobin can’t act like another kids... she would crying if I can’t grant her whises.

“wait me Yunho...” I opened the door.

Yunho looks surprised with I did. “what happen?”

“ah~ that’s alright, just missunderstanding, ahh aww!” I felt hurt, yoobin pulled my hair and hit me.

“What are you doing dear? Come here, come to Papa.” Yunho carried Yoobin back, she’s not refused it and stopped crying.

“ahahah~ it always happens.” I touched my hair to make it tidy.

 “Hm... Jaejoongie? Don’t you smell something?”

“AHH! My cook!”

I runs to the kitchen, while saying “Yunho! put your shoes and wear the slipper!”

***

“aw... we can’t eat it...it burnt.”

“what happen?” Yunho come with Yoobin,

“it burnt.... I’ll cook again,” I threw the burnt-food into the trash.

“Can I help you?” Yunho still carried yoobin, and yoobin put her hands arround Yunho’s neck.

“Just help me taking care yoobin. I can handle it. And the food will done for a minutes.” I wear my apron and continued my work.

“Ok... Yoobin ah~ will you play with papa?”

Yoobin nodded and smile, huh...she really naughty.

***

Ah~ it done... I placed food on the table. Suddenly I froze when I feel a warm hand on my waist

“is it your daily life being a housewife? Hmm?”

“Yunnie ah...~ don’t do that, what if yoobin look at us?” I released yunho but he make it tight.

“sst...She’s sleep...” Yunho put his chin on my shoulder.

“Mwo? S-sleep? Even she haven’t eat.”

“Hmmm....... “ Yunho blew his air arround my neck.

“Yunnie ah... don’t... “

“you smelt of kimchi.”

“what?!” I smelled my body~ ah Yunho true... “should i take a bath?”

“don’t... im lied.” Yunho take me as bridal style and kissed arround my neck.

***

“Thanks for coming....”

“No problem, if im not busy i’ll come every Sunday. And thanks for a meal” He gave me a peck on my lips.

“ahh don’t do that!” I wiped my mouth.

“are you afraid if your neighbour caught us?”

I smiled... and shy, “don’t forget with our status... we do affair.”

Yunho hugged me again, whispered something to me “But my heart is taken by you.”

“Yunhoo.... we can do that, but not infront of my house.” I smacked his head, my face turn into red, aish he makes me crazy.

“Hehe, take care Yoobin for me.”

“You too, please take care and be health.”

“Ok. bye.”

“..............bye....”

****************************************************************************************************

Ugh..... I laid on the bed, Im so happy... I looked at  yoobin’s birth certification and my marriage certification. But after saw that... i took my breathe... oh no...it’s just a fake.

“are you met him?” Yoochun stooped me when i came to the diningroom, there’s junsu too, he cooked. My kitchen is also dining room.

“what?” I drank a glass of waters, cut some lemons and squeeze it, pour into my glass.

“and yesterday you kick me and junsuie.” Yoochun threw something to me.

a wallet.

“did he came yesterday?I found this at bathroom.”

“Uhuk!” i choke.

“how—how it can be there?” I scarth my hair, with inosen face.

“ yeah, finally know the reason why you suddenly gave the ticket to Junsu.” I just pout my lips,Yoochun stared at me

“He just visit yoobin.”

“and you may not kick us. I want to look how he treat Yoobin as his daughter.” Yoochun come closer to me, he look something arround my neck.

I buttoning my shirt when Yoochun come, I covered my neck area when he got closer to me.

Yoochun grabbed my hand and reach my collar, pulled it until opened. Yoochun open my collar and found something....he found red marks... a hickey.

Junsu covered his mouth.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!” I yelled and covered my collar and neck with my hand.

“ you....!!! really have an affair!!”  Yoochun yelled so loud.

“You may not do that! Sassy! !”

“is really you??! Jaejoong! how desperate are you! What do you will do when his wife caught your affair?!”

“I—I do whatever I want!”

“He’s jerk. I’ll give him a lesson..!!”

“Don’t interfe with my bussiness!”

“Jaejoong!”

I left Yoochun, because Yoobin appear and I will prepared her for go to school. Yoochun can’t yelled again.

****************************************************************************************************

“Don’t used Yoobin for the reason your met. Just for reminds... He has wife!!”

Yoochun too obvious... ah why I become hate him now.

 

I pricked my  finger when I put the beads, I spilled coffee on my file, aaagh! I hate this! I serch my key, wear my coat and get out from my bridal-salon. Before I left a message for Yoona if i go home early.

I came to the Yunho’s work place. So damn i miss him so much. Maybe Im very thankful with his wallet.

“Yunho sshi, there’s someone looking for you.” I heard Yunho’s friend ask him.

Yeah, it’s a small office. Yunho look at me and grabbed my hand, drag me to go in his office.

“ah! hurt!”

“Why you come here!” He pulled my hand ans whisper to me.

“You left it in my house yesterday.”

“But Im still working....! so hurry...”

“Hurry what? “ I played with some pencil arround him.

“My father in law is my boss... Im afraid if he caught us.”

“afraid?I think you will introduce to me and I think you will marry me.”

“What? Marry?? Are you dreaming Jaejoong??”

“then...? you rebuild our relationship for what?”

“it.... “

“do you love me?”

****************************************************************************************************

 

“Yes... but not here.”

“Love is everywhere...”

“Jaejoongie please... can we talk at another place?”

***

Author POV

Yoochun went to the his grandma company. For go to work? Oh no.... maybe he bored, wanna play there. He was quite popular among female employeers there. When he just arrived, many people look at him, he tidying his hair... showed his enganged ring with junsu.

“I want to meet the chairman.”

“Yoochun sshi, the chairman has meeting now.”

“can I wait her inside room?”

“Like usually, douzo.”

Yoochun entered the chairman room, laid on the sofa and watch the TV, and looking arround.

He look at some documents on the table. There’s a document that attracted his eyes, yeah... is not about the content but it has a pink cover.

‘Departement Stores and equipment’

“Huh? What is this?”

He read the content... there’s design concept of the building.

“Halmoni will build it? Whoaa....it’s great... so beautiful.” Yoochun look at some beautiful design from the document.

And he captured something~

“eoh?? The designer is..... JUNG YUNHO?”

Yoochun found a name in the right corner from the document.

Suddenly the chairman came.

“Hey naughty boy... why you came here?”

“Halmoni!” Yoochun runs and hugged his grandmother.

The chairman sat on the chair and touch her forehead, and Yoochun followed her.

“Halmoni are you tired?” Yoochun give massage for the chairman.

“Hm... btw why you come here?”

“Ah~ No... im bored and just wanna see my beloved granmom.” Yoochun kissed his grandma.

“Hmmmm...”

“Halmoni! Are you will build departement store? I knew it from some documents there.”

“ah.. yes... wanna play with it? But I already know your answer... you’re not interested with it.”

“Halmoni, Im interested. Look, the building looks amazing~”

“mwo?? Yoochunnie, are you already smacked by something?”

“Halmoni, invite me for a review.”

“Really?”

“yes!”

“Oh my Lord! Finally my grandson can open his eyes!”

Yoochun :  =___=a

***

Jaejoong and yunho now met at coffee shop.

Jaejoong drank his coffe, their eyes met.

“what she doing now? your wife.” Jaejoong broke the silent and started the conversation.

“maybe prepared the dinner, waiting me until I come.” Lied yunho... his wife now in the hospital...

“what she doing after you come?”

“She greet me cheerfuly and open the door then give me a cheek kiss.”

“after that?”

“She help me put my shoes and she said if bathtub is ready with hot-water.”

“She help you rubbing your back when you’re take a bath?”

“Sometimes...”

“After bathing what are you doing?”

“We eat dinner.” Yunho look at window, the rain had fall...

“if you’re late... what she will do?” Jaejoong also look at the rain... a night-rain.

“She will wait for me...”

“at least month, I made her waiting for you.”

“can you accepted it?” Yunho asked jaejoong. “at least I spent my time just with you, and my wife, she will accepted it too.”

“I suspect you... now tell me the reason why we rebuild our relationship?”

“I won’t to loose you two, but i hope you’ll accepted my conditions now.”

“and your love?”

“I love you and my wife...”

“but I can leave you everytime if i want.”

“if you leave me what about Yoobin?”

“It’s not too late if if I search another papa to him.”

“Jaejoongie! I beg you!..”

“Im willing to be your second wife and as your said, if your wife willing too. Now what the problem? Or you hiding something behind me.”

“Jaejoong please give me more time... marriage is not easy.”

“You hiding something...”

****************************************************************************************************

Jaejoong POV

I threw my bag after came home, Yoobin hugged me and kissed me like usually. I bring the groceries and want to cook.

Yoochun didn’t came yet, Junsu sleep.... Oh Im really tired today!

I prepared the dinner, feeded Yoobin.

“mommy are you sick? Eat this...” Yoobin give me an apple. “like my teacher said, apple is good for our health.”

“Thank you dear... but Mommy loose my appetite now...”

“Mommy please eat....” She stare at me with those innocent eyes.

Hm... i bite it, just for make her happy.

Make Her Happy?

Yeah... that’s the reson why i accepted Yunho while he’s a married man.... for yoobin happiness...

But what if she knew if his father has a two wife? Is it happiness?

****************************************************************************************************

Author POV

Yoochun prepared himself, he will join with his grandmom to review departement store and the unfinished building. He wear a black suit with baby blue shirt and match tie. he’s so wow.

“Your parents will happy if they knows their only son do that....”

“ah~ halmoni don’t tell my parents, i hate them because they never comeback from their honeymoon.”

Halmoni pats yoochun head. “they working there...can you removed your dirt-mind?”

“But They’re not comeback for very very very along years halmoni, I hate them, But i love halmoni.” Yoochun hugged his halmoni like a child.

“Naughty boy.”

The car arrived, Yoochun help halmoni. Wear savety equipment, and started look at the building.

***

Now they go to the office, for reviewing something.

“Mr Yoo, can you give me review?” Yoochun’s halmoni talked with old man.

Yoochun sat on the chair and look arround.... he wait until halmoni finished her bussiness with mr. Yoo.

“Can we eat lunch together?” Halmoni clap her hand and asked Mr Yoo and me for have a lunch.

***

While they eat,...

“I heard your daughter hospitalized... Im sorry for talking this.” Halmoni asked mr. Yoo.

“yes... but her condition well now, after coma for along days.”

“Im sorry to hear that, I can’t realize if she’s beautiful...like her mother.”

“thank you....”

“Yoochun... Mr. Yoo have a daughter, maybe she has same old with you....she sick now, but luckily, she has a husband who always cheering her up.”

“Im sorry to hear that too... and maybe if i have time I will visit her. and for her husband, he’s really great man.” Yoochun smiled.

“so... treat junsu like that, “

“don’t worry, I love him so much halmoni.”

“Btw, who’s the designer of the building mr.Yoo? i loved it.” Yoochun asked about jung Yunho.

“He’s my son-in law...”

“Your... son in law?” yoochun stoped his eat and stare at mr Yoo.

“yes, he really help me a lot, i know he’s genius.”

 “Do you have another daughter?” Yoochun asked him again.

“No, Yoo in na is the only one i have.”

“You mean... his wife now is sick?” Yoochun shock.

“who’s his name?”

“Jung Yunho.”

wait...?

Yoochun grabbed the glass, he want broke it now!

“what happen Yoochun?” Halmoni asked Yunho.

“ahh... No, just imagine if Jung yunho is a G.R.E.A.T - MAN.” yoochun continued his eat.

“We can visit her tomorrow. How?” halmoni asked Yoochun to go.

“ah yes,... i can go halmoni.”

“Thank you,” Mr Yoo said.

****************************************************************************************************

Jaejoong POV

I drive my car,I bring Yoobin go to picnic, early morning i make kimbab and yoobin help me. I make her study absent today.

I still complicated with my relationship with Yunho. then i asked Yoobin to walk arround, holding her hand like this... makes my heart felt warm.

“the seaa!” I and yoobin shout when we can saw a beautiful sea.

She runs to the beach, I catch her and we laugh together.

“Mommy, i want it.” She pointed at cotton candy stand.

“anything you want dear,” i pecked her lips and go to there.

She ate her cotton candy and sat on my laps, i wipe his mouth when the cotton candy left on there.

“How’s your school dear?”

“everyday Im singing mommy.”

“Mommy wanna hear it....”

“What’s your favorite song mom?”

“Hmm...... singing ‘elephant’ please,”

Then yoobin sing a song for me... my favorite song since i was child.

I let Yoobin play and runs near the sea,... enjoying our life together...

***

I decided stay at umma house, i won’t met Yoochun if I stay here.

“Looks, Umma’s grandchild looks tired.” umma greet me and bring Yoobin who sleep.

Changmin help me bring luch box, he looks anthusiasm,maybe he hope if i left kimbab there...

“you come when we eat dinner, let’s join with us.” My appa asked me to join.

“I loose my appetite appa, “ I walk to the yoobin’s room.

Appa shruged his soulder, continued eating.

I saw umma yoobin’s hair with lovely. And i sat besides her.

“Umma....” I sobbing.

“eoh?? Why? what happen?”

“Umma....” Im crying now, and umma hugged me.

“what happen?tell umma....”

“love is not a crime right? Im confused umma...”

***

“Umma know it hard to you, because he’s married man. but he also felt like you feel rightnow...it’s a hard choice for him too.”

“I can live without him if i haven’t yoobin,..”

Ahh...why im so naive...!

End of jaejoong POV

****************************************************************************************************

Author POV

“Husband...”

“ehm? Why?” Yunho wake up from his sleep. “want something?”

“uhm...” Inna nod “come here...”

Yunho grab his wife hands.. he felt it cold.

“I want to go home...”

“You can’t... “

“Don’t you feel lonely? It almost two years...”

“No... you’re my home, my place...”

“I was very troubling you...”

“don’t said that, “

“I want cook for you... have a dinner together... “

“Just thinking about your health...”

“i can’t be health.... just wait until that day come...”

“Wife, better if you take a rest now...”

Yunho’s wife smiled, she really loves her husband.

***